Why do you hate him?

Why do you hate him?

Attached: lee.jpg (800x963, 159K)

Because he could be so much more.

He has talent but wants to keep playing the race card for attention. Insufferable faggot.

he cute

Pretty much everything he does is about race, specifically black people and how awful they have it. Spielberg basically has one movie about the Jews. But he also has Indiana Jones, E.T, Jaws, Bridge of Spies, Lincoln, Jurassic Park, Saving Private Ryan, Catch me if you can etc. He isn't a one trick pony where everything he does is about being a Jew.

Attached: B3AFC5CD-4068-4E3E-A86D-FA6BCD1FE2B7.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Who is that ?

Attached: 1460831054997.jpg (396x385, 33K)

He is a racist leftist piece of shit

He'll never see the Knicks win another championship. That irks him far more than any bullshit race issue or award ceremony.

I unironically don't know who that is.

>uppity nigger who throws tantrums and creates nothing does nothing but garbage that, at its core, boils down to ‘abloo bloo bloo wypipo bad blacks dindu nuffin’
>except for the old boy remake, which was absolute garbage but for the first time wasn’t nigger pandering nonsense
Also his nose is wide like a monkey lol

I hate all groids. They don't have a place in Western society.

Because the only one of his movies I've seen is Black Klansman, which fluctuated between aggressively mediocre and slightly shit.

Do the Right Thing is pretty good

He thinks he's more important than he is, then acts like a hoopty nigger when this is confirmed.

Why was he dressed like a gay train conductor at the Oscars?

This is the first time I see him smile. Honestly.

dude needs to pull a Chapelle and chill for a couple years in Africa or whatever reevaluate himself

He has talent but refuses to use it properly. I like parts of many of his films but ultimately think they suck by the end.

Hasn't been good in 30 years

Hasn't been good ever.