Films Yea Forums hates, but you like

Films Yea Forums hates, but you like

Attached: inception-7528624-frntl.jpg (346x500, 66K)

>ellen page
You got something against Christ, brah?

>He thinks Yea Forums hates Inception

>Yea Forums likes nolan flicks now
can this place sink any lower?

far and away the best capeshit ever and unironically one of my favorite action movies period.

Attached: The-Dark-Knight-2008-Poster-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

vanilla sky. and no, abre los ojos is not better

its literally 2 hours of exposition and plot explanation, coupled with the fact that the movie doesnt make any fucking sense, even with its own logic.

I mean I like it but I don't think it's a masterpiece like majority of Nolan fans do. He makes good blockbusters, but he's not the second coming.

Yea Forums loves TDK though, its TDKR thats hated for not only being bad, but because its an old, tired meme

>doesnt make any sense even with its own logic

my favorite part is the part where they explain that the physical state of the dreamer effects the physical state in the dream and thats why they are floating around weightless in the dream when the car the dreamer is in is about to crash. But in the dream within the dream at the ski slopes theres not a single effect on the physics.

No, Yea Forums has hated The Dark Knight since way before TDKR. Even before Nolan-bashing became a thing.

>This is what you complain about (Yea Forums has always been blatant, if sometimes closeted, Nolan fans) when there are several hype threads for the new Detective Pikachu movie

the best capeshit was 300

the best capeshit will always be Blade (1998)

TDK is a legitimate masterpiece though, and by far in the top 3 of best capeshit ever made, along with Watchmen and Man of Steel

dont @ me

Or the van tumbling over and over doesnt count as a kick, the amount of time between levels is very wrong and more. Its a good flick to watch once with brainlet friends who thinks its complex but its rewatchability is completely nonexistant just because of the amount of exposition. Just watch any scene on youtube right now and youll see people constantly just explaining and explaining and explaining whats going on now

This. The whole film is so fucking stupid.

it's a symptom of something worse
in the old days we'd have serious discussion among the shitposting, and elitist film snobs would lynch anyone who dared talk about imdbcore or blockbusters
nowadays the bar has been lowered so much that Nolan is considered good, and blockbuster discussion is the norm, while actual film conversation is confined to the sporadic arthouse general

It made sense, what part confused you

I fucking love Inception.

dunkirk was good though

Don't the physics of the dream affect the subject only. So since they were in Arthur's dream at the hotel he was the one experiencing the weightlessness.

Yea Forums is the most fast and loose board when it comes to memes. Yea Forums considers any sentence that has been typed twice is a meme and begins spanning it. Saying Yea Forums dislikes the over use of memes is like a nymphomaniac being tired of sex.

Worth spending $30 on the 4K without ever seeing it?

Mad Max Fury Road.

>Wahh i want to share my opinion but avoid the discourse

Watchmen is a shitty adaptation that stays incredibly true to the source material while still clearly being made by a dumb meathead who thinks every fight scene needs to be in slow motion.
I'm not gonna say Snyder can't direct action, the fight scenes between Comedian and Ozy and Rorschachs tussle with the cops are fantastic, and clearly BvS, while being a bloated mess, has the best batman actin scene ever filmed (even if he's fucking murdering people).
But when it comes to handling serious moments of intense emotions, he seems to only be able to capture rage in a good, non laughable way. Sex scene was cringy and hilarious. Also, replacing the squid monster with Dr. Manhattan's blast was not a good twist, didn't make sense (how would humanity possibly wage war against God, and why would Manhattan randomly destroy Manhattan just because he had a bit of a moment on TV, his whole life before that was dedicated to helping humanity.
You don't try and rewrite a masterpiece, and Snyder clearly fancies himself someone who can improve on perfection, considering his bastardization of TDKR.

Also think watchmen had near perfect casting, so again, the only thing holding it back was the man who felt the need to make it an overly dark and gloomy looking music video (i know watchmen is obviously gloomy, but it has a very particular and iconic color palette that snyder totally dropped the ball on.

Man of Steel is pretentious shlock that appeals to pretentious people. No point arguing that one.

Attached: newprometheusposter.jpg (4006x5964, 658K)

that is literally a movie about cool fucking cars and great fabrication, you have to be a literal woman to not like it

Arrival,but i dont mind though since most of you are fucking retarded

The entire hotel is weightless, thats why everyone is floating in the room and Arthur has to use the elevator to """"drop"""" them, however that works

I’m not a woman and I feel asleep halfway during during that snoozefest.

>DUDE COOL CARS AND FIRE LMAO

Fucking yawn. Might as well watch transformers

>Doesn't like cars
>Doesn't like custom fabrication
I'm sorry to say, but you are not a man.

You have to be 18 to post here

I thought it was so disappointing. The talking through circles and time travel through language was boring and silly and took all the air out of the movie for me. The ending was so perfectly wrapped in a bow,it seemed almost comical

Good bait
Stop enabling this dumb garbage you newfag

Mine would be that one movie that's really good but also popular so Yea Forums has to hate it

yeah it's called good filmmaking

Reminder that responding to what might be bait by calling it bait is still you falling for the bait by giving it attention which is what bait exists for

That was stupid

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
Kino soundtrack, great fight scenes

>The ending was so perfectly wrapped in a bow,it seemed almost comical
How is that bad? Not every movie needs le ebin up for your own interpretation mystery ending if that's what you're implying.

okay?

Not really, it's as much of a non response as a (You) post.
Also, everything is called bait nowadays and this whole site is so far redpilled that the term is almost meaningless

this

Captain Marvel

Attached: dragonball-evolution-dvd.jpg (600x809, 135K)

Of course that's not what I'm implying, but ending a morose and analytical sci fi movie with the Chinese prime Minister (or whoever) saying "good job protagonist doing that thing that saved everyone. You know, *that* thing *winky wink*" was fucking stupid. I never said the only good ending is a mysterious/ambitious one so stop assuming that like a dumb teenager.

You're bad at talking about movies

>elitist film snobs

fucking kek.
they were nothing more than contrarians hating on what's popular.
now that we have a flood of literal redditors we're getting the complete opposite - people who genuinely fawn over popular trash.

it wasn't b8, mad max was literally a shit movie and you have shit taste. people like you are the reason why cinema is so garbage right now. because you're the lowest common denominator. all you need is a little bit of fire, some cars, and a big name actor and you people come out to see movies in droves. when the bar is set that low, studios have no reason to aim any higher.

that's why we're going to get another 10 fast and furious movies, that's why capeshit will never go away, and that's why modern cinema is complete garbage. because childish plebs like you and your room temperature IQ are so easy to please

kys

Attached: 14941927842658.jpg (600x451, 25K)

I unapologetically love this movie. Easily in my top 10

>Liking big ass car movies is for women
Are you gay by chance?

Attached: 6.png (569x383, 323K)

My favorite movie of all time

Attached: IMG_7842.jpg (1000x1427, 251K)

based

How do we feel about Wristcutters: a love story?

Attached: IMG_7843.jpg (800x1063, 211K)

do you like action movies user?

yes

fuck i saw that movie with my ex gf. i had never heard of it before

it had SO MUCH goddamn potential but ultimately disappointed me. what a garbage ending. and so many unanswered questions. its like they ran out of ideas and had a deadline to meet

Some of the most ball numbing shootouts ever out to film. The hotel setpiece was impressive but the entire snow fortress sequence was like some late Brosnan era 007 B-roll garbage.

Attached: CFC99048-F00D-4405-8001-C1377EEAFCE5.jpg (564x871, 124K)

of course i do, but action != plot

if you had any reading comprehension, you would have understood that from my post

>Mad max, the best action movie of the last decade, is the reason action movies are dumb and successful
That's such a stupid conclusion that I'm convinced you're not trolling and are just stupid

The VVitch

I know you are troll but I'll bite
What is your favorite action movie?

The Departed

yep, no surprise here, you are a troll