>A New Way To Be Mad
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/12/a-new-way-to-be-mad/304671/

Attached: upperlip.jpg (310x163, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XyWdamfNg
vocaroo.com/i/s16QlnrPtFkK
youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1QHlB4As
youtube.com/watch?v=plUp8QjhCcw
eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/gay-rights-leader-accused-burning-down-home/2816523002/
youtube.com/watch?v=Db0ztBIh8cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tranny discord rise up!

Attached: 1551156113393.jpg (3640x2140, 993K)

*ahem*

Attached: posie.jpg (757x600, 49K)

Where's Jazz?

Attached: Shut it down.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Predictions on Amir?

Attached: 1551146306763.jpg (1080x810, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XyWdamfNg

>Ahmir's mother MISGENDERS Jazz

holy fuck, it's about to kick off

noelle is such a unit, does not pass whatsoever. i knew a metalhead dude who looked just like him, can't unsee it.

Based old black woman with no husband still saving their chillens

>say 'you're a dude'
>tranny collapses into a ball and has a mental crisis

Remember folks, NOT a mental illness!

>i'm not gay, i'm not a gay man.
Shutup Ahmir, you're a massive fag who's yet to stick his dick in another mans gaping wound hole.

>1:07
Dude sounds like ET!

>NO MAN IN THE HOUSE

>I'm not gay
You're way worse than gay. You are a sick pervert that wants to fuck a mutilation wound. Fags look down on you in disgust.

what is dilation?

>JAZZ IS FEMALE
>I'M NOT GAY

Attached: Iy8crEAg.png (609x770, 345K)

SHOW AMIR'S MOM YOUR VAJ JAZZ!
DO IT!!
SHOW HER THE TRUTH!!

Attached: 1551117082367.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

>i'm not gay I'm not attracted to men and Jazz's a female
This is quite Lynchiesque

Attached: 1507962678846.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>I'm not gay

That's right, at least gay men have the balls to just date dudes. You're a coward desperate for a shitty beard.

>she might not let me in the house
Based mammy.

Actually, is Amir muslim too?

>worse than gay
Fucking this. Weirdo gore fetishists.

I push my dildo into my WOOOUND
It`s the only thing that slowly stops the HEEEAL
But is made of all the dick I had to TAAAKE
Jesus it never ends, it stretch it`s way INSIIIDE
If the pain goes on...
I'M NOT GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: file.png (753x648, 656K)

Best moment

Jazz just can't do empathy. I'm not saying that he's necessarily an irreverent dick irl, I don't know. But he really doesn't know how to pull it off for these scripted TLC scenarios they keep putting him in. I don't know why they bother, it just makes him come off poorly.

Imagine Amir explaining to his b l a c k mama how the """"girl""" he likes is a wonderful person who just so happens to have their dick shrunken then sliced off and reversed.

When you cut up a penis into bits, your body will try to heal the wound between your legs shut, like it does if you cut yourself, dialation, is putting a glass dildo up your wound vagine to stop it from healing shut.. Trannys has to do this every day or their vagina heals shut....

sky

Attached: 1549136604095.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

Every fucking time.

Also, thread theme: vocaroo.com/i/s16QlnrPtFkK

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Attached: EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH.png (475x410, 264K)

post yfw you dont have a gaping hole between your legs that you have to shove a dildo in mutliple times a day

Attached: 1529264284456.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

christ WAT IS THIS THING!!!???

he goes full trans panic and kills her

Attached: 1549136326046.png (715x694, 932K)

In the 1997 film 'Event Horizon' , the original ships crew is found destroyed and mangled, with an audio recording transmitting out "Save yourself from hell" in latin ( "liberate tute me ex inferis" is the films attempt at this). Once Justin is dragged through the portal, upon his arrival and after he awakes from his coma, he proclaims "It gets inside you. It shows you things... horrible things...". But what did he see? In the extended cut you see quick flashing images of grotesque mutilations and maiming of all the cast members, but to me that seems too plain and simplistic a portrayal of what this "dimension of pure chaos" would be. I think the TLC show "I Am Jazz" is a better portrayal of the kind of things Justin would have seen. With the show, we see a jewish family smiling and celebrating the corruption, deception and ultimately the destruction of their own child. This process of destruction starting as early as 5 years old, the planning of which even starting years before that. What the shows ultimate desire is , as stated, is to promote this destruction of human nature and the natural human existence. The dismantling of God's creation on earth. They are the embodiment of a pilot fish for the oncoming shark that is the ever rolling tide of this "dimension of pure chaos". We have abandoned God, and so with that we have accepted hell. liberate tute me ex inferis .

Attached: file.png (772x397, 544K)

>mfw someone misgender me

Attached: 92340802035.jpg (363x343, 28K)

absolutely Andersonian

the guy's got nice strong hands, he could be a powerlifter

>dem linebacker shoulders

bros, i don't know what's happening to me but i would titfuck jazz if i had the opportunity.

Attached: tids.png (1280x720, 857K)

tongue me

Attached: 37977009_257431258231023_134106617196052480_n.jpg (640x640, 111K)

Sky's the lead singer in Nickelback?

Attached: SDPlgCY.jpg (1500x938, 117K)

LOOK AT THIS SKINGRAFT

Cold: the memes and shitposts flowing
Hard: living in a Lynchian home
Push until my wound is tearin'
Feel the pain of what we popped

This: the song of discord trannies
Hide the sex of who we are
Making surgeons build my sutures
Strong, united, posting 'till we pop

Cold: the memes and shitposts flowing
Hard: living in a Lynchian home
Push until my wound is tearin'
Feel the pain of what we popped

This: the song of discord trannies
Hide the sex of who we are
Making surgeons build my sutures
Strong, united, posting 'till we pop

And I can't get stiff, and my hole leaks shit, forever, forever
Through the Jew tricks, 'till we're statistics forever, forever

Attached: nezha.png (327x480, 152K)

>LOOK AT THIS SKINGRAFT

Attached: 1551111465524.png (509x457, 122K)

>tfw no qt Skylar gf

Attached: qt.png (1080x1350, 3.11M)

Look how jealous she is of Skylar.

Attached: jelly.webm (1408x788, 1.9M)

:(

Attached: 43985704_763396550673580_3686610733430555188_n.jpg (640x640, 74K)

What I do with these Skylar pics, well that's my business.

BASED AMIRS MOM

>she

Attached: Sarina.jpg (717x960, 154K)

At what point did Skylar stop passing?

Just a heads up - me and my MtF trans gf often read these threads and laugh

never

Attached: 43986103_577769769318304_2706021886586015573_n.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>motherfucker looks like a straight up palmtree
no wonder he's nuts

Attached: 1528659471645.png (445x472, 360K)

>gf

Jazz must be so envious of Skylar being a convincing girl.

Attached: 41004280610_151c6d0c1b.jpg (400x500, 77K)

When the hairline started to recede

She deserves Amir's BBC not that fat jewish bitch

Shame her cock is mutilated.

If you think this broad shouldered receding hairline monster looks female, you're probably gay

>MtF trans gf
>MtF trans
>MtF
>trans
so its a mtf, a man transitioning into a female, but he's trans too, so its actually a girl that transitioned into a guy and the guy is now transitioning into a female

Attached: xra.jpg (480x360, 9K)

*leans in*

Attached: 41004279820_5715f65c56_b.jpg (868x1024, 334K)

Who is she? Why is there always a thread open for her?

You're in too deep, user.

*pulls out the big iron on my hip*
*big iron on my hiiiiiiiip*

Jazz is the sacrifice.

He's gonna go from neet to homeless neet. Let that be a lesson to you Discord trannies, the best that you can attain romantically is a homeless nigger

jazz is the prophesied one who will birth the teratoma child and bring an end to this false reality once and for all

She’s got great hair.

Attached: TZAjfZC.jpg (750x750, 232K)

>she

>I'm not gay
>jazz is a female
Based momma needs to beat him with a shoe before he gets pozzed.

New to these threads, do you guys livestream the new episodes? If you don't then you definitely should.

The other glaringly obvious plot device is that Jazz is always a victim in some way. Jazz’s struggles are bigger than everyone else because he is transgendered. In fact, no one else in the show seems to have any problems at all. Everyone, from Jazz’s girlfriends to his siblings and parents makes her the center of the universe in every interaction while praising her to the heavens for being so brave in the face of adversity. The goal appears to be to make Jazz, and all other transgendered people, simultaneously the victim and the brave, noble warrior at the same time. Naturally, liberals and progressives applaud this paradoxical freak show because of their own fondness for diametrically opposing ideas along with an aversion to facts or reality.

For those still living in reality it does not make sense that a child under the age of three could even have a complete concept of gender let alone be threatening to mutilate his genitalia but this nonsense is all part of the brainwashing. The point is to not only make transgendered children seem like a common occurrence but also to make it look as though anyone who doesn’t applaud these tortured souls are evil bastards who want these poor, suffering kids to kill themselves.

These suicidal tendencies however do not seem to have plagued our transgender hero Jazz. In fact, his life seems pretty awesome. He lives in an upscale neighborhood, has lots of friends, and never gets bullied or harassed. Only one scene in the show captures a kid calling Jazz a “tranny freak” and it comes off faker than Iggy Azealia’s “blaccent.”Anyone who’s ever been to middle school/high school knows that is not reality. A true transgendered child would probably be picked on mercilessly as kids can be quite cruel. If Jazz was really going to school like other kids wouldn’t there be a million candid pictures of her and stories about her from her fellow classmates all over the internet? There’s none of that.

Jazz for woman of the year?

That's not her though.

i think were all in the same boat my man. Im confused as fuck to be honest. Something about Jazz is seemingly inspirational, and a part of me thinks she/hes got a cool kind of personality. I wish real females were as open as he is. And tits are tits. Its not like they're made of silicone.

He's a mutilated male, so no.
It is a no.

Tap and gap

Why aren't views showing up on YouTube today? Not just this video either

HOLY FUCKING HELL! You cant do this to me user!

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

>her
>tits
>gf
>she
>gf
>
>girl
>
>she
>her
>she
>her
>woman
>her
>she

Attached: neo.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

100% this is staged. They are gonna make the mom realize that goblino is girl.

>With the first pick in the NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select...

baset

That didn't stop Bruce Jenner

cleverclogs

>American traps
step it up senpai

Attached: 325.png (700x656, 750K)

It is a no.

>those losers that don't work, cry for government gibs and make Jazz threads all fucking day

Is the reason you can't get a job because of your compromised butthole?

Attached: POOPIEBABYDOODOOPEEPEE.png (954x1455, 45K)

WIPE MY GROSS HOLE
WIPE MY GROSS HOLE
WIPE MY GROSS HOLE

Attached: btrtwb.jpg (344x147, 10K)

Based. Now check this 5

Attached: 1543629402749.jpg (600x600, 56K)

Attached: DfcM0mPVAAExJ-H.jpg (1536x2048, 312K)

Attached: patciran.jpg (200x167, 10K)

Attached: 14383729540281.png (602x481, 500K)

you guys know patricians aren't aristocrats, right?

It's gonna be fun telling his mom that there will be no grandkids because this totally real(tm) woman doesn't have a womb.

Satan pls

BASED

IT'S HAPPENING, PREPARE YOURSELVES

Why do trannies lips always look so weird

Attached: f48037229f95530da58eae292b2bb780.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

>Narcissistic personality disorder

>Symptoms
>Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
>Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
>Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
>Need for continual admiration from others
>Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
>Exploitation of others to achieve personal gain
>Unwillingness to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
>Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
>Pompous and arrogant demeanor

>Causes
>An oversensitive temperament at birth.
>Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback.
>Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood.
>Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers.
>Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults.
>Severe emotional abuse in childhood.
>Unpredictable or unreliable caregiving from parents.
>Learning manipulative behaviors from parents or peers.
>Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem.

>tfw Jazz ticks every single fucking one

Attached: 4Z7UKJCw.png (700x759, 445K)

what type of daemon prince will Jazz be once the Gods of Chaos grant him ascension

hahahahahahahahhhhahhahahha

where did you even get the idea that anybody thinks that?

bs

Except he did win woman of the year. Jazz is therefore equally eligible

>Why do trannies lips always look so weird

Attached: f43.jpg (292x173, 8K)

This girl looks like she fucks niggers.

OH FUG ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1543940175028.png (350x339, 48K)

>”Jazz is a female(to me).”

Nibba, he’s got a fuller mustache than you do. Also, you got to love that qualifier at the end of his statement. This guy’s deep in the closet and denial about it, because if he *truly* saw Jazz as female, he wouldn’t feel the need to qualify his statement. Imagine having to tell someone that your biologically female girlfriend is a “female to you.” It’s fucking ridiculous.

>it wasn’t me

Attached: 4CD33B39-CB18-4B90-8C79-53FB4958071E.jpg (1000x1166, 289K)

I T__I S__A__N O

>girl

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

seething

Attached: 1550604561814.png (700x700, 432K)

thE WHOLE SHOW IS staged u retards. it's about political messaging. Amir's mom meets jazz and accepts him as a girl and learns a valuable lesson. christ americans are gullible

cringe

Since it's kind of dark in that picture and the dude's hair is pulled back, he honestly just looks like your average "dude let's go skateboarding then go back to my house and play some Rockband" kind of guy.

mmmm delicious

being anonymous is cool. it's like being a freemason

Attached: 1550184977441.png (470x181, 12K)

Some two months before I could once more have sexy thoughts, I had been out for one of my adventures, had returned at a late hour, and woke the next day in bed with somewhat odd sensations. It was in vain I looked about me; in vain I saw the decent furniture and tall proportions of my room in the square; in vain that I recognised the pattern of the bed curtains and the design of the mahogany frame; something still kept insisting that I was not where I was, that I had not wakened where I seemed to be, but in the little room in California where I was accustomed to sleep in the body of Jaron. I smiled to myself, and in my psychological way, began lazily to inquire into the elements of this illusion, occasionally, even as I did so, dropping back into a comfortable morning doze. I was still so engaged when, in one of my more wakeful moments, my eyes fell upon my hand. Now the hand of Jazz (as you have often remarked) was professional in shape and size; it was small, cute, ladylike and comely. But the hand which I now saw, clearly enough, in the yellow light of a mid-SanFran morning, lying half shut on the bedclothes, was lean, corded, knuckly, of a dusky pallor and thickly shaded with a swart growth of hair. It was the hand of Jaron.

I must have stared upon it for near half a minute, sunk as I was in the mere stupidity of wonder, before terror woke up in my breast as sudden and startling as the crash of cymbals; and bounding from my bed I rushed to the mirror. At the sight that met my eyes, my blood was changed into something exquisitely thin and icy. Yes, I had gone to bed Jazz, I had awakened Jaron. How was this to be explained?

Attached: 1499048749795.gif (512x288, 471K)

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

This NEET thinks he’s found a way out of finding a real job. He’s using his mom as an excuse not to go home and simultaneously using Jazz as a means to alienate himself from his mom.

He will absolutely angle to “crash” at their house, and with any luck, that will be the final straw that snaps Jazz’s dad.

Attached: 900D2CF2-19C6-4818-8491-9BBCDA2C0AB1.png (200x230, 34K)

What would you do if your son came out as trans?

Attached: 1534635872355.png (909x877, 924K)

Welcome back fren

Nothing, because then I don't have a son.

reminder that John Money first named munchausen by proxy, which is a condition where a caregiver fakes an illness of their child to receive attention

based tranny son disowner

Attached: E3495520-5902-4276-A70A-A04959ED352E.jpg (312x219, 10K)

Attached: A Man Stands Before The Beast.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The teratoma currently resides in the fathers brain. He will fuck his son’s tranny hole, and the teratoma will reseed inside jazzm’s Hellwomb. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

Attached: 03D1873A-B785-4E2D-8EB7-652F04D928AA.jpg (200x307, 15K)

realistically, just cut any tie forever.

Very progressive of you to accept your new daughter

>having a child in current year
well that was the first mistake

wasn't Money a small bean regarder?

absolutely diabolical

Attached: 1477599659495.jpg (700x512, 33K)

MY VAGINA IS BITS OF PENIS AND ASS

Next episode is gonna be kino.
>You just know there are millions of drooling retards whose conclusion after watching this clip will be "omg what a terrible woman, her son isn't gay!"

Lol jazzm should say something positive about drumpff and see how fucking fast this whole fantasy world crumbles.

Attached: v009[1].jpg (728x1040, 331K)

Attached: 1464098389903.jpg (419x480, 81K)

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

I thought the same thing.. He is a leech. Where is he staying now? A hotel the show pays for? How much is he getting paid per episode?

My vagina has two sets of lips
But I don't get monthly blood drips
My vagina hardly even used

My vagina's got lots of extra skin
They took my outtie and made it an in
Changing Donnie to Marie Osmond

Operation, sex-cessful
But now I gotta pee through a miniature hole
Gotta remember to put the seat down
And when I wipe my ass, I go from front to back
Cause I don't want a bladder infection

I never thought I'd miss my vas deferens
I trade it in for a pair of used cans
Now I get to hang with lesbians

Operation, paid upfront
Now I show all my friends my new designer cunt
They think I'm kinda weird but that's okay with me
Cause now I kick their ass, playing from the ladies team
There's nothing finer than having a vagina

Attached: Hbhc87h.png (458x457, 175K)

What a feminine face haha :^)

Attached: 82D55A07-1F4B-4ABB-898E-FCDA85067FE8.jpg (750x828, 384K)

why is jazz laying down in bed 90% of the time?
he's like a sick old man

Never

Attached: scientificamerican0712-19b-I1.jpg (282x173, 12K)

I honestly would have zero clue looking at photographs of her. It's like the skin lightening treatment in Schuyler's "Black No More" come to life.

*ahem*

Attached: 4.png (475x410, 320K)

Daylight breaks hard on sacred ground
For centuries, we've questioned them of his birth
But in this hour, on this day, the Elder knew
Years of madness must now subdue
Order must be enforced to hide the truth
Cause on this day, in this hour, it's coming true

Child of the wicked and ancient man
Baptized in black magic, their master plan
Born of the Watch, his prophecy, by their command
Conceived of the Beast and in stars above
We'll shape and guide him with underlying love
Born of the Watch, through sands of time, by their command

So, behold the birth, the wicked child
Born of the Beast, in eastern sands
He will arise, he will divide
He has the power to bring the end

>I was gonnna change the lyrics but I think it’s pretty accurate to Jazz already

Attached: D0E23C61-8CDA-4210-B8E1-198397712899.jpg (500x500, 150K)

ive seen girls that look worse.

ALL THE TRANNY KIDS
WITH THEIR CHOPPED OFF DICKS
DIALATE, DIALATE
BIRTHIN' TERATOMAS

Attached: 1549477933143.jpg (1200x900, 212K)

I CAN’T EVEN FEEL MY SHAFT

>"Well, look who decided to come out of xer cave!"

Attached: 1530640693815.jpg (2048x1536, 397K)

Kill his friends, teachers and everybody who may have influenced him. Then I would flee the country and go around the world indiscriminately knocking up women.

lmao only a negro could think that fucking a festering wound is preferable to getting a job

His parents are more responsible for this than Jaron

Attached: 1550861798476.jpg (648x272, 47K)

>tfw made it into a cap

Attached: 1432922382259.gif (257x152, 1.43M)

Would you?

Attached: 41913744905_8aabe3e226_o.jpg (1080x1350, 465K)

For real i’d dump him in all possible ways

youtube.com/watch?v=XNL1QHlB4As

grandparent cry

yes with a shovel

based

UNIT
N
I
T

Attached: 857662E9-F9EE-4F68-9332-9E296065AB93.png (311x397, 274K)

Attached: 1529461462990.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

Jazz is so fuck ugly that even if he was actually female it would still be disgusting

>he thinks it’s organized
these threads have taken a life of it’s own and it’s beautiful

Attached: 1496633909116.jpg (240x280, 18K)

Honestly at this point I'd probably be ok with being gay.

Attached: 1530238538541.jpg (460x752, 50K)

choose your fighter, Yea Forums

Ah terror looms..

Nigga you gay

Could have been a rugby champ

>special move: hurls ketchup soaked sanitary pads

Attached: berJNB.png (347x318, 137K)

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE

have you browsed /lgbt/?

youtube.com/watch?v=plUp8QjhCcw

Oh no the discord trannies are unleashing their countermemes

Notice the lack of any hips at all cause that's a dude

Get him his first car and cut the brakes.

Attached: 1550568854858.png (500x775, 463K)

roll

Attached: 644696AE-B019-4A0F-9CC7-69607466403B.jpg (2048x1536, 348K)

>MY COOCH IS BITS OF DICK AND ASS

ALL TRANNYS MUST FUCKING HANG!

Attached: A5E859DF-5264-4E47-8796-0906F7A17B76.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Attached: aeb.jpg (490x535, 62K)

damn, that's a good one

far right chick is sexy af tbph

You're not in every thread

Attached: 1549644378736.png (1108x862, 613K)

You know Kaitlyn Kardashian won woman of the year..

Attached: HOLY_WOW.png (1424x905, 1.63M)

Assuming they were older tban 18 cut all contact. If under 18 i would enroll them in serious menyal therapy

And thus is the true function of bullying revealed - mutant patrol. Other animals do it; why would anyone ever think we’re exempt?

Bullies are dicks, but those dicks are what keep our pussies and assholes collapsing into cloacas.

beksinskian, truly beksinskian

No, he is Green Bay Packers linebacker.

Attached: Skylar final form.jpg (568x798, 85K)

HE COME TO ME WITH SCALPELS IN HIS HANDS
HE DIDN'T OFFER ME I ASKED HIM
I WAS KNOCKING SOMEONE'S DOOR DOWN FOR THAT
I WANTED IN TO THAT, TO BE THROUGH THAT
I WANTED THAT
I WANTED THE VAGINA
I WANTED THE TITS AND THE VAGINA
THEN I LOOKED AT IT ALL AND SAID
"THIS PILE OF SHIT'S EVEN WORSE THAN WHAT I JUST HAD"
I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME WITH A DILDO IN A WOUND
I HAD A DICK AND A SET OF BALLS
JERKED OFF TEN OR FIFTEEN TIMES A DAY
WHY THE HELL'D I WANNA GO AND CUT THAT OFF FOR
CUT IT OFF FOR WHAT? DOPAMINE?
I HAD ALL THE DOPAMINE IN THE WORLD
I WAS A MAN, MAN
I HAD IT MADE, GUY
I DECIDED WHERE TO PUT Y DICK AND WHEN TO CUM
WHAT AM I GONNA RUN AROUND AND ACT LIKE SOME DUMB THOT
SOMEWHERE, FOR SOMEBODY ELSE'S DICK?
I MADE THE CUMMIES MAN, I SHOT THE JIZZ
THE GAME WAS MINE
AND I CUT IT OFF

Attached: kel6t3gfhc521.png (1000x1114, 711K)

does amhir have autism?

damn Skye lookin fine af!

Attached: fabio4.jpg (1028x675, 134K)

just gayness afaik

hot

That's Jordyn Jones, you fucking shitbag.

Attached: 45 or 7.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Because they either get collagen injections on the regs or use pic-related. Their lips are a source of concern for them, sort of like a secondary vagina on their face that they obsess over as well.

It’s why Jazz’s lips curl over and turn inside out whenever he smiles.

Attached: C3843E3F-CFD2-483B-906C-81F980A3BCB1.png (800x800, 309K)

Was on suspension

Attached: 8F67BF03-E9BD-4981-A20A-6555323ECA6B.jpg (3024x4032, 2.09M)

roll

Attached: 3665940__1484670336__1484670336_zoom.jpg (600x600, 50K)

based

do these people make themselves look disgusting on purpose?

post more pup pics pls

Welcome back, based pupper.

do you want the waifu with the chubby steppe face, or the surgically chiseled jaw?

quality post user

Attached: 1550786073179.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Christ, not one of them.

Your dog pleases me. I have a black lab.

>takes hand out of armpit and immidiately puts it under its nose
WHY IS JAZZ SO DISGUSTING

Such grace.

Attached: 1547476623402.jpg (422x750, 89K)

He's literally a man, like you or me. Sniffing your fingers after cupping your own, damp balls is a pleasure only we can enjoy.

Attached: 1530225206233.jpg (300x400, 88K)

Attached: 1546892542374s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

Lmao that motherfucker in front has *got* to be rocking size 12s. Look at those fucking skis.

Attached: 9ccr3iivdyi21.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

nice pepe. can I save it to my computer?

who is this beautiful boy and does he like Star Trek?

Attached: 1546909716469.jpg (1080x1440, 119K)

that ain't no woman, THATS A MAN BABY YEAH

i know this is a man. This is a man. However if this were a biological female id be all up in her business. Would touch.

El único fruto del horror, Teratoma, Teratoma

eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2019/02/25/gay-rights-leader-accused-burning-down-home/2816523002/

:^)

Attached: million mile stare.gif (221x200, 421K)

What's up tim pool?

>despite all those years of hormones jazz still has a male fag voice

uhm, would suck penor. but only dressed as vulcan.
>i fucking hate all this shit. just give pretty girl not boys that want to be girls

surgically chiseled thanks

This shit bothers me to no end. IF you are going to troon out, for the love of god get a hairtransplant.

lmao look at that dudes hairline

>he doesn't finger his foreskin and then smell his finger

Attached: 1471425234851.png (528x498, 164K)

Bloshinsky doesn't have a foreskin

Why is it always buff dudes who do this? You'd think fat fucks or twinks would be the usual suspects

why was this in my suggestions on jewtube before I even opened the thread

>im not gay
>shes a female
im dying

Look at that beefy walk and how unmeaningly strong their movements are.
Trans'girls' NEVER pass in motion. Freaking wow, it must be something to do with the skeleton + muscle mass

Attached: 1459907487338.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Did you see jazz grab his meaty tits and smell his hand?

especially jazzm though

Attached: 1516569057236.jpg (1700x1001, 496K)

holy fuck how did he get so fat

You should know that those are actually silicone.
He posted about his 'breast' deformity in 2017 because they were tuberous noodles, as with all HRT-induced gynecomastia trans'boobs'.
So he had to get surgery.

just because she's a girl who happens to be trans
so unfair

one of the hallmarks of depression

MY STITCHES TORE AND NOW IT SMELLS LIKE ASS

I've said it before but I'm really taken aback at how we almost never see any counterpoints or tranny defense forces in here. There are entire trans rights movements, every other thread on Yea Forums has a chance of a tranny vehemently arguing in favour of it or calling everyone /pol/ incels and the like.
In /jazz/ you get like one person, at most, who calls the thread ignorant and closes the tab. It's as if the sheer naked horror of this show and the subsequent medical discussion it generates is too overwhelming.

These threads are what pure Chan autism looks like, newfag, just a great big pool of shit, lulz, creativity, and chaos.

Attached: 764e71c758f4a7a003eeaaf0d417aecb1fd5d15e6a4c493533c55c99b5da89f4.jpg (418x475, 34K)

IF YOU WANT MORE PICS I'M GONNA NEED TO SEE MORE TRANNY TREE ORNAMENTS

Attached: image1.jpg (1544x1160, 383K)

I'd estimate there are about 80 or so regular anti-trans posters in these threads. That's tough for trancels to go up against.

Attached: trancels.png (1081x960, 331K)

>Fast forwards 25 years

Attached: st.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

...does this work for guys(male)?.. I have sexy lips..

Noelle looks like a guy in a band or a skateboarder.

really?! Well i guess he wont be getting a titfuck from me then. el oh el. thanks for the knowledge.

seriously hilarious

Attached: 15512101295381.jpg (1424x905, 372K)

We must reach out to Ari. We must save her from being emotionally manipulated into being Jazz's breeding sow. Also I suspect Ari would enjoy /jazz/ immensely.

God damn Skylar's boobs are nice though fucking aryans beat jews even in degeneracy.

That and, you know, science and facts

Oh, it’s not. Look at all the hambeasts in .

does Jazz have any other clothes than that rainbow sack?

Trancels cant handle the truth and scurry away after a few attempts at derailment. All their efforts have failed miserably.

these are the most disgusting people i've ever seen, what the fuck

Yes, I did. So ladylike.

based and also redpilled

Attached: 1551124064666.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

the puppy that saved Yea Forums

There was one dude who kept posting studies supporting trannies during the last season of I am Jazz, but he got btfo so hard by anons taking those studies apart that he left with his hole between his legs

Best one.

Attached: 134542567123.gif (300x300, 223K)

That and /jazz/ knows the history of transgenderism and can succinctly point out the bullshit and contradictions.

I wish a nigga would

Muh-muh-muh-my teratoma

yes but it's all loose baglike clothes
which he wears while lying down as much as possible
in a vain effort to hide how fat he is and how masculine his frame is

I don’t see why not. All it’s doing is making them swell.

probably mostly there is a fair number of anons willing to argue itt
and you know how they hate when people disagree with them and they cant ban or censor them, it's like a hatecrime unto itsself

PUT IT UP

Attached: 1481852925658.jpg (355x254, 12K)

Yes fren you maymay

Attached: 1514346546833.jpg (500x484, 87K)

>tries so hard to pass with hormones surgery etc
>chad genetics still overpower it
How does Skylar do it bros?

Attached: 8949415.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

There's definitely a great fantasy football league in these pics
Lord knows if I saw Noelle as a linebacker i would run the other way

>Ex-Men: The Forgotten Class
>Pictured right to left:Gene Gay(Marvel Girl(male)), Jaron Bloshinski(Jazzler), Dr. Moira MacFaggert, Vladimir Nikolaevich Rasputin(Colostomus), Ahmir Ali(Buttcreeper)
>All tragically lost in the event that came to be known as “The Pop.”

Noelle could probably hit like a fucking mack truck suited up, Skylar could be a QB/TE and Jarron could be a stocky small tank of a RB

this is the version of russian roulette they play in hell

I think you just found a way for me to watch marvel mobies again

oh come on jazzm has to be waterboy he cant run without popping all over the place
>implying that fat turd can even run

>implying the popping wouldn't have a spur-horse effect
That manlet unit could pound through at least FOUR defenders at once

Fucking kek.

Noelle has to be trolling everyone. He just HAS to. There's no fucking way he's taking this tranny thing seriously.

>Massive fucking man-hands
>Size 2 billion feet
>Shoulders the width of 4 heads
>Chiseled as fuck chin
>Ridiculously deep voice even when speaking in highest pitch possible
>Receded and thin, rugged male hair
>Neck larger than a fucking 300 lb linebackers
>Always wears manly lumberjacker shirts
>Seemingly never puts on any makeup
>Legs and arms look fucking JACKED

I swear this guy is just doing the show for the money and doesn't actually believe in being transgender. I bet the moment the cameras turns off he drives his Mustang to the gym, hits a 400 lbs deadlift PR, then calls his side bitch and has sex with her all night long.

Attached: khaz1crn1mm11.png (300x300, 51K)

boards.4channel.org/lgbt/thread/11891181

i'd hope for him that were true
but it's probably the PTSD from his school shooting experience making him hide in his female persona

>I see Jazz as a girl
Not after he gets a look at her hole

user ARE YOU PROUD OF ME AND THE CONSTANT UNDERAGE UNCOVERING I DO ON THE BOARD DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKED THE FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE

>jazz is a man
>you're a gay man if you want to have sex with a man
how dare his mother attempt to bring reality into this, what a total cishet cunt

>I'm not gay
>I'm not attracted to men
Cool story MAC

This thread is killing me

Attached: 2828383.jpg (500x500, 17K)

completely fake and gay, even more fake and gay than Jazz being a woman

countdown to next episode?

You know what time it is? It's Yea Forums sings time!

Attached: Jaron.png (430x892, 62K)

>Jazz is a Mermaid Warrior Princess
this really triggers me for some reason

Attached: Jafar Jazz.png (359x827, 40K)

Reading that, For some reason all I could think about is the boys on wheels video: youtube.com/watch?v=Db0ztBIh8cU

Attached: Jazz Celebration.png (357x913, 74K)

NEW THREAD

You only wish you could be a mermaid too.

Attached: shoulders and hips.png (1231x800, 1.46M)

based wykeem

Laying down aids the dilation process. Every time you see Jazz laying down, (s)he's got a dildo in the taint.

Gayy

I'm glad you two dudes are amused but thats a boyfriend not a girlfriend
which makes you a faggot
just a heads up

>I'm just here for the fondue