Bury me in da ocean wid da fishes n sheeit

>bury me in da ocean wid da fishes n sheeit

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/jan/14/aid-in-reverse-how-poor-countries-develop-rich-countries
youtube.com/watch?v=sw_a0HC6f1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's another capeshit/politics hybrid thread

Attached: [laughing_stops].jpg (550x550, 29K)

>I grew up as a poor fatherless black boy, graduated from a top university, and had a successful career in the military so I could come to Wakanda and tell you this: blacks can't accomplish nothing in the white man's world!
>here's the plan, we're going to distribute our future weapons among impoverished, violent communities.

I get it, because blacks can't swim so he's never been in the ocean in his life
Powerful and poetic imo

why do black people still care about shit that happened 200 years ago. why can't they let go?

I think it's hilarious that because America enslaved some primitives 400 years ago that now all media until the end of time has to depict every population as anomalously and inexplicably multi-ethnic, as if the entire world of fiction is America after the 20th century.

Because gibsmedat

Did he die?

>Bury me in da prizon yard wit da homies who knew slavery wuz better dan fatherhood

>gayfish

WE

It's hilarious how he thought all the black people would rise against the white with their super weapons. They would more likely use the weapons to attack rivaling black gangs.

Stay salty forever, Yea Forums.

Truly the essence of 2019 Yea Forums(nel)

>medical facility that can cure anything is 5 minutes away
>let me die bruh
>you ain’t even bleeding tho
>muh slavery

because the shit that happened 200 years ago still has an impact today hun

Attached: confidence.jpg (400x300, 55K)

Attached: Black Panther Killmonger speech.webm (1920x800, 3M)

Even outside of all the political complaining, every clip of this movie I see makes it look just terrible.

He didn't want to spend the rest of his life in Wakanda prison.

>that spear
What the fuck

I fucking hate niggers and I don't even browse /pol/

Attached: 1475805630847.jpg (439x439, 55K)

>i know let's blame people who literally had nothing to do with it because muh white people

Attached: 1513047635766.jpg (646x960, 49K)

Not really. Most of black people's problems are from their own bad decisions as a cultural group.
They just use racism as a way to avoid addressing the harsh reality of their situation, and so they can ignore their own responsibility for their fate

Underrated

Attached: 1547888252852.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Attached: 1437150138740.jpg (238x351, 10K)

The biggest BS was Wakandans even hearing him out, they would have shot his ass dead after he was done monologuing as if any of them would let some mutt claim the throne.
They dont care they just use it as a way to terrorize whites without whites realizing that blacks are evil savages.

If they'd jumped from ships how was he born?

Slavery is why you people mass murder each constantly in your hoods right? The white man is the guy telling you dumbasses to stop your evil criminal culture but I guess its cant be your fault. Fucking stupid niggers.

So your saying that ships propelled by the use of sails used the same global wind patterns to make good time across the Atlantic? Fucking shocker!!!

>japs got nuked to kingdom come.
>rebuild, become leading tech giants of the world
>in the span of 80 years
>but blacks still bitching bout slavery 200 years ago

Absolute babby tier entry level /pol/shittery.

well... wuz the japs kangs?

No they were Shoguns n shiet instead.

winds came after
it be souls of my black ancestors who jumped from dem ships cuz dey knew dat death be better than bondage n shit

The US helped Japan rebuild because it was a strategically useful move against China, Korea, and Russia.

Did America help rebuild Africa?

>Did America help rebuild Africa?
Did America pound Africa into the ground?

You'd need to build something first in order to rebuild it. Also the Chinese are currently doing that.

Yep, and whitey is awfully mad about it too.

Attached: 1530494985966.png (680x719, 509K)

Shit tier bait.

>Most of black people's problems are from their own bad decisions as a cultural group.

That's an awfully funny way of saying "their median IQs and other cognitive scores that are nearly two standard deviations below the medians of most white populations, that are almost certainly heritable and have persisted despite trillions of dollars spent trying to close that gaping intellectual gap"

>Bury me in the sea with my ancestors
I thought his ancestors were Wakandans

See?

i see that you'll never be a real woman

Yeah a lot of the politics in BP is accidentally redpilled, Killmonger comes off as a delusional moron in almost every scene.

Go back to the 50s and 60s when blacks were still a far more respectable hard working population than they are today, that was DURING jim crow. The fuck is their excuse now?

The fact is blacks used to have strong values based on family and christianity and all those got lost to gang banger and drug propaganda fed to them by kikes

Just imagine how much money western nations pour each year into that continent. How about each decade?
Even here in Ireland we have a yearly collection box for a charity called Trocaire - which is for African kids.

You get plenty.

>far more respectable
Jews propaganda, blacks were criminal maniacs since the end of slavery they have always been violent wild animals that should be exterminated in our nation.

Those cities were made by white people fucktard.

You really can’t compare Japan being nuked to American slavery

the whole movie was written from an African-American point of view completely missing the point of how Africans (or most nations of the world) think about each other
there is no brotherhood or shared identity just because you have the same skin colour

Why would I want to be a woman? You, on the other hand will never be a real person of any kind.

None of you are mad. At all.

It also ignores the fact that only two Japanese cities were bombed and the entire race of blacks in America were originally enslaved. Now if you nuked the entire fucking country of Japan or something, they might compare, but it's still apples and giraffes.

>Why would I want to be a woman?
Because you are obviously a Discord Tranny.

I'm sure your picture of the world being structured to the enduring disadvantage of non-whites is grounded in cold hard reality

Lol costumes look like something a busybody third grade teacher would cook up.

i guess slavery happened to all of africa as well

>only two Japanese cities were bombed
The absolute state of burger education

>i guess slavery happened to all of africa as well
Yes, and it is still happening. It was happening before Whites first came to Africa.

What's Killmongers policy when it comes to Israel?

life expectancy is lower today in south africa

>50s and 60s when blacks were still a far more respectable hard working population than they are today, that was DURING jim crow
Almost as though Jim Crow was the only thing holding them to any kind of standard.

Not to mention South Africa has around 15000 murders a year

15000 murders a year

15000 FUCKING MURDERS A YEAR

Thats a small town's population in white nations btw.

>Death was better than Bondage
Umm no sweetie

Attached: 1550294173939.jpg (480x360, 12K)

At least you faggots got tired of ignoring Jim Crow laws.

>LOL YOU MAD
Devastating rhetoric in action here

You are fuming. Nothing wrong with pointing it out.

>b-but that's how Yea Forums has always been!

Attached: image.jpg (638x558, 106K)

HNNIHHIHIIGHGHG YOU CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 15228696205512.jpg (509x625, 34K)

>discord tranny
Is this the new nu/shit/ meme?

Honestly, millennials and zoomers are the two worst generations in human history, with the zoomers being the worst of the two. I hope to god you fight a war of extermination against one another.

Excuse me, nuked.

Also in the USA.

I post one image saying you're mad and unironically get a dozen replies. I'd say I struck a nerve.

And Germany was a pile of rubble. Are you /pol/ subhuman edgelords really so ignorant about world history AND your own?

>millennials and zoomers are the two worst generations in human history
>engage in the most zoomer of all rhetoric devices aka LOL YOU MAD BRAH

yikes and pooppilled

Wouldn't his ancestors be the ones too cowardly to jump from the ship?

Stfu it’s fun to make fun of blacks has nothing to do with politics

Attached: 06C9D42A-014A-498D-BD8D-D85A4242AB92.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

Literally you’re a fucking retard and the reason why people have white guilt in the first place

How so? Hun?

How did they jump of the ships when they were chained below decks?

Or movies for that matter

>if my parents killed themselves right now I would disappear as if a paradox
How retarded are you?

Different user here, but being dumb doesn't stop someone from having a good life. I'm sure it caps out their high level job prospects, and I've seen outliers in corporate roles doing fine, but for genpop, I'd say their culture is absolutely the most limiting factor. I grew up real poor and almost everyone at that level has a system of things that blame for their own failures and reinforce each other's opinions.

Tl;dr I expect average intelligence is a factor, but if they fix the culture, they'll be happier.

>Literal billions of dollars of western aid pumped into Africa
>Still a shithole

western countries gain far more trough debt traps, unfair treaties and dividends theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/jan/14/aid-in-reverse-how-poor-countries-develop-rich-countries

I just watched a scene on YT and this movie looks awful as fuck. How did it make so much money? Black people really are into this nerd shit? link related the scene I watched
youtube.com/watch?v=sw_a0HC6f1s

Attached: marsoc0520.jpg (2048x1536, 307K)

His ancestors were slaves, Wakanda was never conquered. Plus he's of a royal bloodline.

Who the fuck would waste money on Africa

>Black people really are into this nerd shit?
Nope. Groids are just easy for the media-democrat corporate machine to herd.

Attached: sketch-1551211695433.png (1920x1008, 269K)

He's a mutt

lmao that spear looked terrible

Why is his coetume CGI?

Because whites still cater to it.

It's not "This is an injustice and needs rectifying".
It's "If I say the magic word, gibs might appear".
Can't fault them for taking that wager. Near no investment, potentially big returns.