I'm buying 5 tickes just to spite you guys

I'm buying 5 tickes just to spite you guys.
Don't even plan on watching the movie.
Just gonna buy the tickets then throw them in the trash, as long as my money goes towards the box office, that's all I care about.
Might even buy 10 tickes.
Fuck you guys.

Attached: Captian Marvel.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

sneed

yeah i figured Disney would do this.

sneed

I'm going to not buy an infinite amount of tickets just to spite YOU OPEE.

Do it!!
Support your identity politics mousefag.

Attached: 1548020495949.png (577x796, 59K)

I'm going to buy negative amount of tickets and make them loose money

Based
and
Redpilled

Haha sure Disney. You buy those tickets. Haha.

>white knighting and giving money to a fictional super hero woman.
Jesus dude. At least give your money to married women on Twitch like a normal loser.

YO LIL Yea Forums
IM GONNA BUY CAPTAIN MARVEL TICKETS AND PISS IN MY OWN MOUTH
BET YOU FEEL REAL STUPID NOW

imagine being this jewed

Or give it to me.

sneed

I'm gonna buy 420 tickets then 5 min before it starts ask for a refund

I'd love to donate too Brie is a nice girl who helps poor children

Based.

I'm gonna see it a bunch too. Not like Alita which I just watched online.

That will show me!

sneed

Cuckold. I bet you actually masturbate to japanese ntr.

BASED AF
I'll do the same.

I am going to go to the theater to see this multiple times in multiple different places, and each time I am going to deliberately shit myself in protest

I am going to buy 6 million tickets in memory of those who died in the Holocaust.

Attached: 1550106906041.gif (815x815, 818K)

>I'm ordering 5 plates of shit just to spite you guys !!!
>that'll show them

Based.

Good goy.
Never forget to cry every day for the 6 trillion.

Attached: big_nose.png (317x293, 45K)

same. I'm going to watch this with my friends, then look for people who missed it and go with them too.
cry more losers

sneed,

Marvel guys are going to:
>edge through out the entire movie,
>cum during the end credits scene,
>Come back here and tell us how great it is

I'll probably watch this in 5 months on streaming.

Fuck off Brie

reminder that "sneed" is a call for incels from a certain discord to report a thread

Go ahead, you wretched scum-sucking reprobate! Buy the tickets. The tickets that will inflate the sales figures for a product so haggard in its for
And vile in its intention that the parasitic sprit behind it hates you, the host, even more intensely than those that would resist its cancer. It latches onto your innate need for escaping this world and then lays its eggs in your brain. It’s young feeds on your gray matter until there is nothing left but a husk... a shell... a pitina of shit... go ahead FAGGOT. Fund the disgusting corporate machine that seeks to subvert and destroy everything good in this world. Then when you’re done, pat yourself on the back as your prolapsed asshole gets raped by AIDs riddled faggots for the rest of your pathetic life.

SEETHING

Jokes on you, I'm gonna spend my money on a hooker. FOR THE PATRIARCHY! WHOOOOOOO!

I don't care faggot

Yeah? I'm going to buy out entire theatres with assigned seatings then an hour before the movie begins cancel all of my tickets so noone fucking shows up you retarded ape.

Have fun!

Based goy

I bet same happened with Black Panther. Retardeds wasted their money to "prove" something lol

sneed

You know we could brigade all the review sites and twitter hashtags with marvel so white!, and whitewash hashtags.
Because the original captain marvel was a balck woman named Monica Rambeau.
Its the perfect crime, and we can get black Twitter to help.
Lets get to it my friends lmfao
I hope to see you there spreading the joy of wrong think and false racism claims.

based

it's copypasta

based

I can't believe you would buy a movie tickets to a film that stars a WHITE female

Attached: Tubman.jpg (1400x1640, 930K)