Untitled

Attached: 220px-Butterflyeffect_poster.jpg (220x325, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbcDqYXf410
youtube.com/watch?v=cNiuEFffzf4
youtube.com/watch?v=VRgrIceITLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Member Ashton Kutcher?
Me neither

DUDE HE' BECAME A MANCHILD, OH NO!

Imagine doing that scene today how nobody would see anything strange about hin at all. He wasn't even into anime.

You should keep tabs on him, he's actually doing some good. Last I checked he was actively looking for sex traffickers and managed to save a few girls too

THEATRICAL VERSION ONLY
LITERALLY NEVER WATCH THE DIRECTORS CUT OR ANY OTHER ALTERNATE VERSION

>take a perfect ending
>replace it with a baby hanging lynching itself

oh wow there are other endings? i thought this was the only ending and its kinda why i hated the movie

I saw the baby lynching and the one where he shit talks her at her birthday. Is there another ending?

How can you not like the ending? It's literally perfect

But yes there's an alternate ending where he goes back to when he was a baby in the womb and kills himself

I think there's another alternate ending but I'm not going to bother watching it. There's a youtube with all the endings.

i thought the "real" ending was where he just told the girl to fuck off. either way both endings were shit

>"You were happy once... with me..."

Kino flick. The only way he was able to make everybody's life better in the end, was to remove his presence from them. Heartbreaking.

Attached: MV5BOTAxMDRmOWItODVjNy00NWQ1LTkxYmEtYWExZDZkOWFmNmQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 15K)

>there are people who did not appreciate this kino ending

yikes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The real ending is where he tells her to fuck off as a child and decades later they walk by each other in New York and recognize each other and presumably fuck later that night

no the baby ending is the only ending i saw and i hated it
i saw it on dvd

Oh I misinterpreted and thought you meant the theatrical.
This is the theatrical ending which makes the entire movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbcDqYXf410

Fuck I think that movie is peak Ashton in terms of hotness and cuteness

I got my first blowjob while this movie played in the background.

I appreciated it, bro The only thing they shoulda changed, was instead of Ashton, made Jerry O'Connell the lead and call it "Sliders The Movie".

The real ending is where he blows his hands off because of that firecracker

this one makes even less sense wtf

Was he cute?

Literally what?

He realizes that he can't fix the past and that the only way to save everyone is to give them up. If you love something let it go.

You can dislike it if you want, but you can't tell me it makes less sense than a baby lynching itself

iirc theres 4 endings and only 1 of them was good

I think this is the most Kino film people supposedly hate

(s)he was

this desu

His career peaked too early with that 70s show and this movie

The favourite film of my childhood.

Baby was woke af

Theres a lot of plotholes from what I remember, old Yea Forums used to shit on it.

>people here saw the ending where he kills himself in the womb the first time they saw it
Wew your blockbuster sucked

The baby killing himself makes perfect sense. His mom had two still births before she had Ashton, those other two dudes kill themselves too

This I don't get what the other autists are screeching about. It's the only ending I saw too.

It's kino but it needs a remake. It baffles me how bad all the actors are (except for his mom and the psycho kid).

>not using his time powers to warn people about Jews bombing the world trade center
>not using his powers to warn about the gay agenda
Cringe and bluepilled.

>Theres a lot of plotholes

The only one I remember is when he's in prison he proves to people he can travel to the past by going to the past, jamming his hands on something sharp so they get cuts, and those cuts appear in the future in the same timeline. If he did that the timeline would change, and even if it didn't, the scars wouldn't just appear, they'd be there the entire time.

I just headcanon that the "magic" works differently depending on his mind, but whatever.

BRUH I never looked at it like that

Attached: 1550605269593.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Kek I remember like the 1st three times I saw this film it was the ending where he tells the girl to fuck off. 4th time was at my brothers and it was the retarded baby suicide one, took me by surprise and fucked me up, especially because my brother insisted that was the ending

Finding a way to succeed where his brothers failed, and the bittersweet ending with giving up who he loves to have a good life is still more kino tho

Yeah I only remember that one in particular, been a long time since I've seen it. I still like it regardless.

Fuck now I need to watch this again

Amy Smart was gorgeous

somehow ashton kutcher was in a movie that didn't completely suck.

Which part are you referring to

Haven't watched it in nearly a decade and can't remember if I thought it was great or a complete pile of shit. I think it was the latter.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNiuEFffzf4

fucking kino

youtube.com/watch?v=VRgrIceITLo

I've cried to this movie

Attached: Capture.jpg (609x595, 28K)

I agree but the baby ending isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is

The part where his day friend just paints models all day I'm guessing

Fat friend*

Attached: 1550920654971.png (150x112, 15K)

This film would be perfect for a Netflix (Black Mirror) Choose Your Own Adventure gimmick. It was ahead of time.

If I could time travel, I'd go back to before Amy was famous and have a threesome with her and her roommate Ali. Schwing!!

Attached: Sony+Pictures+Premiere+Resident+Evil+Extinction+RGQQiuqmPY2x.jpg (677x1024, 110K)

>tfw Amy Smarts uncle will never make us do sexually compromising acts on film as kids

feels bad man

>He realizes that he can't fix the past and that the only way to save everyone is to give them up. If you love something let it go.
>if you love it let it go
like a moth

hnnnng

IT MAKES NO SENSE Yea Forums

His mother would probably go crazy after 3 failed pregnancies. This or she would die to lung cancer even younger. The little girls father would always be a sick pedophile, ruining her life forever. Her brother would always be a psycho.

NOT EXISTING WAS LITERALLY THE WORST OUTCOME POSSIBLE

This was my favorite movie as a teen. Is it really good?

>crossing the eyes of your waifu in the street and don't say anything because you know you'll never make her happy

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

I think too much leaping has rotted your brain user.

moron, it is very common for women to have multiple failed pregnancies, but you're an incel weeb autist who has never been kissed much less tried to build a family so you wouldn't know

t.roasty

no it's high but stillborn aren't super high
it's miscarriages that are higher than you'd think

no it's not

Honestly I fucking loved this move and thought it was PURE kino but that's probably because I'm older than 90% of this board and saw it in theaters when I was a teenager lul

yes it is

You are not alone. There are literally dozens of us... DOZENS!

Attached: giphy (8).gif (347x308, 2.91M)

What if all the different endings are the result of the Mandela effect due to someone actually time travelling somewhere in the world

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Attached: 90800d319db1fdc4c04c574823164201be767921.jpg (426x597, 59K)

this will sound autistic but

in my dreams whem im gonna get fucked up or something like that i literally use his thing to go back in time
also when im super fucking drunk
makes for really interesting dreams

This was such a perfect ending.

I do the same don't worry

based. he is good investor too.

baby suicide ending was the best ending.
he wasnt supposed to be alive.
the whole reason why he had his ability was so that he could fix being born

Attached: 1537489236696.jpg (1872x4864, 3.56M)

This thing made the movie nigh unwatchable.

Attached: Butter10.jpg (842x459, 32K)