DUDE! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU TOOK THOMAS JEFFERSON AND BROUGHT HIM TO 2019!...

DUDE! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU TOOK THOMAS JEFFERSON AND BROUGHT HIM TO 2019!? HE'D BE LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! THIS SHIT IS CRAAZY!!! YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SMOKE SOME WEED! IMAGINE TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE KARDASHIANS? HE'D BE LIKE UH WHAT? WE LIVE IN CRAAAZY TIMES, MAN!

Attached: EEE35BEE-D40F-4FDF-BCD1-71EF20942C3F.jpg (889x705, 58K)

He'd be all
>You actually freed them? Are you people mad?

DUDE! A FUCKING MOUNTAIN LION WOULD FUCK YOU UP BRO! WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL! VEGANS ARE FUCKING CRAZY! DUDE! A CHIMP WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF YOU SILLY BITCH! CHIMPS ARE A FUCKING PROBLEM! EVER TAKE DMT!? YOU GO TO ANOTHER GALAXY! IT'S CRAZY! BLACK COCKS ARE FUCKING HUGE BRO! MONSTER COCKS!

Attached: 51C30842-C2AA-44CF-A2E4-A5D7CA5EA5CC.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>can't go 2 posts without thinking about black people
OBSESSED

They commit the majority of violent crimes nationwide. You could say that's a pretty big problem, and one we should be thinking about often

Ever hear joe talk about if apes were everywhere? They'd be ripping your car doors off, breaking down your front doors, raping you, tearing you apart.

Stay mad white incels. If you actually hate blacks quit being a pussy and go join your trailer park's KKK chapter

Dude, you need to relax man. Drink a kale shake, sweat it out to some hot yoga, and then lose yourself in the sensory deprivation chamber. Then we can talk about chimps, and how fucking crazy they are.

pretty accurate

Attached: 1545345026471.jpg (2302x2944, 1.86M)

Yes

WHOAAA HE'S LEG-KICKIN' THE SHIT OUTTA HIM! MAN THINGS ARE CRAZY UP IN THOSE COWBOY STATES

I'd prefer to join the NSDAP

When you think about it comedians really are the great philosophers of our time. Did you know that in medieval times even the king envied the jester for his freedom? Comedy is the home of our era's greatest activists, the battle for free speech and the first amendment is being waged every night up on that stage.

I used to like him on Fear Factor. What the fuck happened? Did weed rot his brain away?

KEK

>DUDE! CAN YOU IMAGINE IF YOU TOOK SNEED AND BROUGHT HIM TO 2019!? HE'D BE LIKE LA DEE DAH! THIS SHIT IS GUCCI!!! YOU CITY SLICKERS NEED TO SEED SOME FEED! IMAGINE TRYING TO EXPLAIN GOOD GROOMING? HE'D BE LIKE PARDON US? WE LIVE IN CRAAAZY TIMES, MAN!

painfully american post desu

Faggy shit my nignog

Sneed (and chuckpilled)

>anons attempt unfunny parodies of an already unfunny comedian

I like Rogan because he reminds me of that jock friend you had in high school who calls you up six years later because he just discovered knowledge exists and has no one to talk to about it because all of his friends are retarded. That childlike wonderment is precious to me.

Imagine it though. Jefferson visioned the US being an isolationist nation where everyone lived what was essentially the ancient Greek way of living where a man can provide everything for himself without the need of relying on someone else to provide it for him. This also meant he would have people working under him so that he wouldn't being working all day ad had no problem with slavery. That already completely clashes with pretty much everything going on today. He also thought that only these white men should be allowed to vote which was going on during his time. So yeah, he would be completely taken back by what the U.S has become in the almost 250 years since its creation. The fact we see anyone of African descent as equally human and deserving of all the same rights would come as a shock to him. You don't even need to make it some famous person from the past. Take anyone from 250 years ago and bring them to our present will be a major shock to them. We ride horseless carriages that aren't bound to a track like a train to get around. We have flying machines that can take us across the world in a matter of hours or days as opposed to weeks or months. We have things to talk into which allows us to communicate with anyone around the world via a network of machines floating high above us in space. So yeah, take anyone from far in the past to the future and it's gonna be "MIND BLOWING AS FUCK DUUUUUDE!!"

More like he’d go
>this isn’t America you buncha godless mutt degenerates
Promptly returning to 1776 and petition to rejoin the empire