The most crazy outrageous incredible thing he does is prank call David Duke and get one housewife arrested...

The most crazy outrageous incredible thing he does is prank call David Duke and get one housewife arrested. What was the purpose of telling this boring story?

Attached: Blackkklandsman.jpg (1382x2048, 2.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9OSvEuAQGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao fuck drumpf and fuck wypipo

>What was the purpose of telling this boring story?
Fuck whitey, that’s what.

How pissed is Spike that Trump BTFO him on Twitter

Dishonest film

Oscarbait

Daily Reminder to watch Duke's side of the story and see how (((they're))) pushing the narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=V9OSvEuAQGM

Attached: 1551049802103.jpg (399x399, 35K)

The virgin nigger vs the Chad grand dragon

basic gestalt on this? i dont feel like watching and this guy annoys me for some reason.

>Rons partner wasn't Jewish and was basically a literal who
>Rons activist gf wasn't real
>The racist cop wasn't real
>Ron barely spoke to David Duke
>There was no bomb threat at all, entirely made up for the movie
>Ron despised the Black Panthers and saw them as a bigger threat than the KKK at the time(they were)
>Ron was never targeted by the KKK and never had a burning cross put outside his home
This movie is basically a work of fiction.

I thought he was part of the master race? Why is he so weird looking then?

thanks. havent seen the movie. guessing ron is the black klansman character?

he's sixty five
you will look nothing like that at age sixty five
you will not have muscled arms or a flat stomach he is literally your genetic superior

Nah it was based on some fo' real fo' real shit

He is literally a guy who sits on his police desk chair and prank calls Duke pretending to be a white guy. He only does any real work in the 10 minutes when he is hired to bodyguard him and then arrests one of the members' wifes who has a bomb (there was no bomb in real life or in the memoir the movie is based on).

Adam Driver is the one who goes to the Klan and is wired.

Id rather look like an actual 65 year old rather than a lizard person. Im giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming hes had cosmetic shit (not very master race but whatever). I dont understand why old people do this, maybe as I get older I will. They dont look youthful, they just look weird. Man looking jacked as fuck though, credit where credits due. And dont white knight people you dont know you cringey faggot.

Truly based and redpilled

Are you Jewish? Just curious

Is the middle K there for any other reason than KKK which we could easily get because of the name and premise of the movie?

>Are you Jewish? Just curious
why? cause duke annoys me? no, i'm not jewish. i've never been able to listen to duke though.

>dat youtube warning

Kek

Sure, ignoring the part where he gets an official KKK membership card and talks to David Duke and Dave's all "oh I can tell when I'm talking to a nigger just by their voice", or when they discover actual klan members are working in NORAD or wherever it was.

thanks for reminding me that was in the titles, made it seem like a parody of a spike lee movie.

They had to make up the bomb plot to give the story urgency because the real one had very, very little and then at the end equate the Trump supporters with the KKK to imply they are a truly evil threat. But the real KKK were too impotent to do shit in real life in Colorado, so the equivalency they draw between the two groups falls completely fucking flat. Also, I always burst out laughing when him and his girlfriend glide towards the door when they see the burning cross. I don't care if it was a blacksploitation reference, it was fucking hilarious to behold, especially the woman with her 'badass' stare.

Based on your comment and the recent True Detective season, I'm guessing the blacks of the US were split in the 60's-70's between the Panthers with their marching, activism, and radical left politics and separatism and the Republican, integrationist ones that served in Nam, hated the Panthers, and shit?

Spike Lee does that in literally every single movie including the kinos

Attached: UnlinedDeafeningEuropeanfiresalamander-small.gif (434x250, 693K)

Shockingly most people didn’t agree with a hate group most well known for random killings and found that extremely counter productive to stopping racism in America.

If you are American you are most likely jewish.

Jews arr white though

He's always been kinda funny looking. Throw in him being over 60 and some aesthetic surgeries and you got whats in front of you now.

So the KKK let a black guy be in their group? And that's racist or something?

>I don't care if it was a blacksploitation reference,

It's a specific Spike Lee motif.

the gliding is a spike lee trademark shot you dip

I wouldn't know, i don't watch nigger films

I didn't mind the flick. The premise is retarted and apparently it's not even real, but it was an enjoyable watch.
The ending was very poor taste. I thought the commentary was very on the nose all throughout the movie but I had no idea how far he would have taken it.

I know you're not the same guy. You tried though.

>The ending was very poor taste
why? what happened?

Thanks i just wanted to say don't watch nigger films

They played footage from charlotsville to draw a parallel between the kkk and the protesters, commemorating that girl that got killed and ending on an upside-down american flag

fucking hell charlottesville would have been a big nothing if that guy didnt happen to bump a 300lb whale that was so unfit that she had a heart attack and died.

All of Spike Lee's films all have too many boring bits in them, mediocre director.