It's a buffy does lewd stuff with vampires episode

>it's a buffy does lewd stuff with vampires episode

Attached: buffy-summers-8909265-1024-576.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQqD75bYTq0
i.4pcdn.org/tv/1547358587196.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1AEF317C-7058-493C-A19D-1200247EB617.gif (245x245, 991K)

reminder that Buffy was both the best character and the best girl on her show and plebs only claim otherwise because she's the title character and don't want to appear to be casuals

oh I agree with you

despite her being a bit of a thot in season 6

Attached: smashed.png (600x295, 186K)

>thot
yikes

That was literally her most interesting season as a character though, SMG is a great actress who doesn't get the credit she deserves. Although as far as her physical beauty and sexiness she peaked in Season 3 imo, something about that haircut and tan that makes me want to touch my penis

Attached: buffy_season_3.jpg (500x375, 27K)

Attached: 1463785757043.webm (1280x720, 911K)

appearance wise it's season 5 for me, I think it's the bouncy hair. she looked the worst in season 4 imo

and yeah, she has some fantastic scenes on the show that showcase her acting abilities.

Attached: ff4b904c-1f91-4162-b213-74843d7a95ad-636049212346010364-1838233582_buffy_summers_buffy_vs_dracula_1. (1370x766, 42K)

is she wearing a g-string? maybe going commando? hot

>Whedon fucked all your waifus in their prime
He cucked me yet I can feel nothing but admiration for the man

Attached: 1541732318189.png (678x488, 612K)

Attached: Capture.png (261x160, 69K)

>season 5
yeah but that was after she had her contract changed so that she got to choose her own wardrobe, and stopped wearing miniskirts

someone should have stopped her goddammit

actually it was Rob Tapert that fucked my waifu, and married her and became the father of her children

Attached: xena_3.jpg (1028x675, 108K)

Attached: 1537638479646.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

jesus christ, I would literally eat Buffy's shit

Attached: 1525411186859.jpg (564x399, 30K)

those tiny but still perky bewbeez, ummmmm

literally perfect

Attached: because it's wrong extended.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Attached: sarah-michelle-gellar-gelsons-supermarket-05.jpg (817x1222, 196K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pQqD75bYTq0

Fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

fucking hell I fapped to this show so much
still do

Attached: 1538943021599.jpg (784x588, 35K)

>It's a Buffy plays World of Warcraft episode

i.4pcdn.org/tv/1547358587196.webm
leaked video of the Buffy reboot where a vampire gets dusted

S1 Buffy is best buffy. She had some meat to her.

>be a freshman in high school during this episode
>think to myself "this doesnt make any sense. Why would the good girl throw herself at this mean badass vampire who helped kill some of her friends? No girl would do that"

I was so young and naive.

based

>no supernatural/buffy crossover
>no buffy/charmed crossover
>no skate jam where tony hawk skateboards with bugs bunny and the looney toons
>no ghostbusters 3 with harold ramis

Attached: eca.jpg (800x450, 87K)

why not just post it instead of that faggot link

Attached: 1547358587196.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

i'm at work user, where the devices aren't catered for optimal 4channing. I'm just trying to do my best to keep this thread alive in between commute and my workload

Attached: deAN.gif (350x197, 879K)

It's the episode where Dawn gets raped by Sweet

Attached: d3a6m74-b27711c1-d9a1-4800-abea-926168386178.jpg (800x449, 38K)

well carry on my wayward son

Attached: sippy HD.webm (1920x1080, 1.07M)

imagine a threesome with s1 buffy and cordy

>thot
Can this even apply to this show seeing as the term didnt exist while the show was airing? I thought it was associated with chicks on Instagram and shit anyway.

she was TITE. Pity she ballooned like the blue bitch in willy wonker

Attached: michelle t - dance.webm (1024x576, 2.57M)

anyone have the webm where buffy is working at a fast food joint and spike shows up?

i almost started this series but then i saw episodes are 40+ minutes. fuck that, i thought they were 22 minute things

Cordy was a plastic whore, I'd rather have season 2 Buffy and season 6 Dawn

Attached: 9d10d742009c3e8f230f85f5fd51a439.jpg (399x602, 31K)

sadly, she got fat

>anyone have the webm where buffy is working at a fast food joint
ya I do at home, can't find it on the archives but i titled it doubleshag palace

Slut would make more sense than thot

... you dont say

>Sadly

Attached: bondburger.jpg (211x239, 8K)

got it

thanks

Attached: Doublemeat Palace.webm (480x276, 2.35M)

imagine a cute little slayer riding you

Attached: stradling HD.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

>teamwork

The only Buffy crossover ep that would work for me was BTVS/X-Files.

I don't remember the context of this at all

xfiles/supernatural would so work as well
>tfw no holy trifecta buffy/xfiles/suprenatural

Attached: buffy supernatural parallels 03.jpg (400x626, 60K)

The lip gloss makes this almost hypnotic.

i'd rather have sticc michelle and thicc michelle

Attached: 1521485487349.jpg (480x360, 31K)

It took Supernatural 12 seasons before they crossed over with Scooby Doo, maybe they can crossover with the Buffy Scoobies in some form soon

Attached: 39D80DE7-847D-49BB-8C1A-678A06A46070.jpg (1000x562, 166K)

>Buffy will never paint your dick cherry red

Attached: 1A27CE8E-FD6A-4BA1-B92B-3AFA5914CD8D.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: it's wrong.webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

thicc is better

Requesting webm of the balcony scene.

fucking whore

Spike wrote a song about wanting to fuck dawn

Neither makes sense. A GF that wants to fuck all the time is not a slut or thot, but a good GF.

Attached: michelle-trachtenberg-2016-14.jpg (1279x1920, 1.12M)

Attached: michelle_trachtenberg_by_cahabent-da1voes.jpg (800x1268, 254K)

Buffy and Spike was such a forced relationship. It was fanfiction all the way.

Buffy and Angel is the very definition of kindergarten ”””love””” so naive and melodramatic. I don’t like shipping in general but both relationships are flawed

Nah, it worked since they were never in one. It's only if you try to romanticize it, which was never intended, that it fails.

I don't really disagree but I'll allow it since they have great on screen chemistry

OINK

Why wouldn’t a show about a group of heroes who fight demons and monsters not work with a show about a group of heroes who fight demons and monsters?

>implying you wouldn't
yeah right

Attached: 1521410119504.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Different styles and tones. SN is closer to Angel than Buffy. Which is not to say it wouldn't work, but there would have to be some characterization sacrifices much like when there were Buffy/Angel crossovers.

BTVS/XF had very similar tones, especially in S6/S7 of their respective shows.

She'd be last in the order of that picture. Benson needs to teach her out to keep the thicc on the body and off the face. Poor Michelle has jowls.

Well I don’t mind Sam and Angel trying to outmope and out5head each other while the snarky blonde alcoholics Dean and Spike wear their leather jackets and grab drinks. Faith can join the “muh redemption” team while Buffy can join team snark

Attached: AD4362A9-29FC-44F7-AF21-080B3B2BBB3A.png (350x280, 149K)

> It's a let a bunch of 30 year olds play characters who are 16
> Give user terrible body dysmorphia

FPBP

Darla was best girl, too bad she never showed anything. I think the actress was Christian or something.

Attached: 293.angel.benz.julie.lc.102009.jpg (293x473, 14K)

you have to ruin it dont you

She showed her tits in a movie, user. You're thinking of the actress that played Jenny as the born again Christian.

Seriously high test

Where can I watch this shit online?

maximum test

Attached: mtblg.jpg (797x1024, 497K)

imagine burying your face between those legs and licking those yummy things

Attached: Faith bed HD.webm (1920x1078, 2.95M)

>He didnt fap to Darla flashbacks in Angel
Confirmed for not making it

OUTTA MY WAY SMALL TITTY FUCKING SHITS

Attached: solid pokies.webm (1024x576, 1.19M)

imagine if buffyxfaith was a thing instead of willow going gay

I imagine it two to five times a day

Imagine it five by five

Attached: daddy's girl faith eliza dushku HD.webm (1920x1078, 1.18M)

Blue skies

I wonder how Joss directed her in this scene. "Just act like you did when we... uh... we did the last take but more uh casting couch"

"act like you want something from daddy"

Attached: Faith and X HD.webm (1920x1078, 2.89M)

hey uh... buffy? lay off the carrots

Attached: A602CCD1-8DFF-4C41-AE2C-98BBB6982606.jpg (401x398, 24K)

You cant really fault the man, chances are they probably still keep the xena costume in regular use as well

And then she chokes you with her thighs

Faith is best girl..Seeing as she has an actual character arc and all.

>im good
>lol playstation i'm evol
>hurr im good again

>character arc

Please. She has a "I'm supposed to die but I'm fucking the EP so random reasons to keep me around" arc.

that fucking club they hung out at got wrecked by vampire brawls like twice a week and yet all the kids kept hanging out there and somehow nobody knew about vampires

Why did Joyce name her daughter Buffy and not raise her as a nudist?

Why do (You) keep asking this?

SMG is overrated

buff is the color of untreated leather, thus " in the buff" referring to nakedness. "buffy" refers to the color of her hair, although she was also naked when born.

Gossip makes the show more interesting. If you look you can see the coding within. Joss is Xander, who suddenly has girls attracted to him once Buffy shows up. Buffy is Sarah, who he wants but she only wants Chads. Willow is Aly who flirts all the time. Anya is his Joss's wife Kai. Faith is clearly Eliza.

> control + f
> no anya
> no musical

Cordelia was 50 years old

How do you interpret Xander ditching Anya before the wedding because he's afraid he'll end up like his father? Those are some pretty fucked up implications if you view him as biographical of Joss and it would display a level of awareness over how he had acted during the show's production.

Whedon's mother and father were divorced, I believe. Looking back at when Whedon's affairs supposedly started, the guilt was probably creeping in even then.

Yeah, that's what I mean. I wonder if that's how he justifies his behaviour, that it's all his dad's fault really. Interesting that he interpreted it as abuse though.

for shame

Attached: anya.jpg (2395x2395, 1017K)

I don't think it's implied his dad was abusive. Maybe by modern terms, but he was just a bitter, sarcastic asshole. I don't think he blames his dad so much as masculinity in general and that kind of behavior is a man's default setting. That primordial misogyny shit from Angel was written by Whedon.

Kek

It's been a while since I saw the show but I thought that was the point of the episode where Xander cancelled the wedding. That he saw a version of his future self where he was abusive and they also said in the episode that his dad had been too. It has been a while though. I don't really remember the primordial misogyny thing either if I'm honest.

Nobody hates masculinity except as a proxy for hating someone in their childhood that was tougher than them. It's always Nietzschean slave morality dressed up as wokeness. I always read Joss's hatred of masculinity as a response to him being bullied at school, it never occurred to me that it'd be daddy issues. Xander as Joss is an interesting theory, nice catch user.

Also Xander always dates dominant women, clearly a stand in. Everyone knows Joss has a femdom fetish

>That he saw a version of his future self where he was abusive and they also said in the episode that his dad had been too.

He did, but it's never implied his dad was. He was an angry, bitter guy and that is what he feared he'd turn into. He still loved Anya, he just wasn't ready to be tied down to her.

His dad lashed out cruelly from bitterness. If you look at some of Joss's tweets (calling women dogs, defending Ivanka Trump being called a cunt, etc.) he reacts the same way.

>don't really remember the primordial misogyny thing either if I'm honest.

It's from the episode Billy where a demonic character touches a guy and makes them beat women. The one were Wes goes Jack Torrence on Fred. The implication is that all men are like that deep down and the character just brought it out.

>Nobody hates masculinity except as a proxy for hating someone in their childhood that was tougher than them.

Definitely. Whedon himself has said he could never get Angel because he reminded him of guys that kicked the shit out of him as a kid.

You can see this played out in various other ways on the show. Is it a coincidence that the jock characters are all stupid and end up as nothings, whereas the nerds all excel? Xander runs job sites, the kids who picked on him end up in pizza joints.

I'll take your word for it. I remembered it as being an unspoken thing that we were just to infer about Xander's dad but maybe I'm just reading into nothing.
What a convenient excuse. I really like a lot of Joss's work but the more I learn about the guy and the more I think about what he writes the more I think he's the worst kind of misogynist. I always had difficulty with the way he wrote his male characters, maybe that's what I was picking up on.
Nothing wrong with that. A tough woman is a hot woman

>thicc girl
>no tits
That's like a 4k black and white tv.

Bampu

>I think he's the worst kind of misogynist.

You mean a self aware one? I can see it. He's one of those feminists that think women who are attracted to masculinity are fundamentally damaged. He's basically an incel.

Take the Angel thing for example. Buffy ends up traumatized, Cordy is assassinated, Darla ends up dead. Etc. Had there been a S6, there is little doubt something terrible would have happened to wolf girl.

nothing a kid or ten can't fix

Attached: 123572523512.jpg (1000x1503, 756K)

I don't think he's self aware in the usual sense though. The self aware misogynist as I would understand it makes efforts to change their behaviour having realised their mistake. Joss seems to be aware of his issues with women but rationalised them as a problem all men have with women so as long as he "tackles" what other guys do he's absolved of his own innate misogyny. In his mind, there's nothing wrong with him, there's something wrong with men so when he does something like chat on his wife by rolling out the casting couch it's not actually his failing because that's just what all men would do in his position and in fact all the times he doesn't do the bad jock sexism he's actually being better than your average guy.

Maybe that's what he's trying to say with Angel/Angelus. "I got the girl and became the worst version of myself" might be his way of explaining why he went from Captain Woke to
dodgy EP who sleeps with people whose careers he makes or breaks.

I read an interview question once where he explained how he used to fantasise that one of the girls would come save him from the bullies and that's why he writes his waif-fu characters so frequently. He couldn't even fantasise about a scenario where one of the guys helped him out so he considered being rescued by River Tam the more plausible. I think that attitude probably explains a lot about his thought process.

I'd have to disagree his focus on the men. His problems tend to be about women and the typical 'hot girls love assholes' trope. If you look at how those storylines play out, it's always the girl that ends up being at fault even if lip service is paid to the contrary. His stand-in Xander is always ranting about it. It's all pretty standard geek rage.

Even in the letter, he calls the girls "needy and aggressive" so the problem is less him than them.

Buffys friends ripped her out of the afterlife without even bothering to dig up her coffin just so buffy could keep fighting vampires and paying the bills all on her own while her friends fucked around all day doing nothing and eating all the groceries, and her father figure had already suffered her death emotionally and just couldn't stay around her anymore.

She became a bit of a hypocritical whore but it wasn't for no good reason. After season 3 all of her friends started becoming assholes completely unwilling to support her.

I'm going to need to watch Buffy again, amn't I?

What you're saying makes sense. When I read it my mind immediately went to Faith trying to rape Xander when he was trying to help her. What do you think that means? What's the real world read or do you think it's just the story?

>Whedon is actually a masquerading misogynist with mommy issues, Chad-bullied issues, and Stacy resentment which is why he thinks "all men" are evil deep within, and tends to portray his waifus getting abused while he disguises his misoginy and abuse fetish as "wokeness for women's struggles" and his self-loathing and Chad resentment as extreme SJW cuckery AKA "feminism"

When did this usually shit thread became so redpilled?

You can see her ass and red thong during one of the sex scenes in angel. You can actually see a lot of panty shots in buffy and angel when female cast are jumping around and bending over. Late 90s/early 2000s pants were loose

Behind the scenes he unceremoniously shit canned charisma carpenter because she was tired of getting casting couched by him and had a baby as a defense mechanism to ward off joss's harv hands.

I don't think it means much. It can't be a 1:1 translation.

You don't think he blames Dushku for "seducing" him when he was the one handing her a career on a silver platter. You should read what he said when she did that Wrong Turn movie, he lost his shit because she was "better than that".
Poor Cordy

If you know the behind the scenes shit, firing her is understandable. I don't think Whedon couched her. David Greenwalt on the other hand...

masturbated to her so many times as a kid

Buffy the vampires layer.

>You don't think he blames Dushku

I don't think blame is the right word. They are broken in his eyes.

Yeah, that's a better way of putting it.

Kids don't masturbate pervert

What a creep. How come he never got properly metood when other people got ruined for less?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 19.46.41.png (979x771, 168K)

Harvey got blown up like 2 weeks later. He got drowned out. That and no one came out to accuse him, either to save face or because of NDAs.

Hecan'tkeepgettingawaywithit.png

You wouldn't let this thread just die, would you?

Attached: 1550622126487.webm (1920x1078, 2.9M)

No

Very good. Proceed with the posting

Attached: 1467522758030.png (1400x1000, 806K)

Anya and Cordy were both better.

Guy was wearing an enchanted jacket that made women fall in love with him.

>Not wanting to redeem Faith with the power of love and affection as well as deep and sustained intimacy

Fair enough, that seems on brand.

That's okay too.

Ya I was in the daily maxed out Supernatural threads the past week and it seems everybody’s taking a break just before we resume so I’m sitting my ass in here lurking/bumping

Attached: 25FF737E-EB22-4C1C-A0B5-664D364C98BE.jpg (500x291, 57K)

That makes two of us. I'm way behind on catching up for the return so I won't be able to join in the live thread but there you go

Attached: headsup.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

Been a while since I last saw that pic.

Attached: bc5490ad944a3b70fb36a9b4b5bf22bf.jpg (564x564, 28K)

Official Objective and Irrefutable Girl Ranking

>Buffy
>pre-S7 Anya
>Cordy
>Willow
>Joyce
>Tara
>Faith

Presumably in no particular order. Also you forgot Glory

It usually goes without saying when there's Amyposters in thread

you can't actually tell which ones he never got to bang because he's so cringey around them, like amy acker
Still, mad props to that ugly fuck for banging Faith

You the scot who is in season 9 currently? Bong McLeod is already at season 13 last know

Attached: 3F96CF12-268E-4DA1-B4C5-21888A70C0A7.gif (500x236, 2.72M)

remember that time Faith tied up and tortured Wesley? confusedboner

The one and only. I've had a lot going on and haven't been able to watch much, hence falling behind schedule

Attached: AbaddonSmirk-600x337.jpg (600x337, 46K)

It's in order.

>glory

Trannies aren't women. Ben is actually the default form.

Well you both progressed and covered 1 season. I would have made new threads but the Oscars were pushing all slow threads and the show comes back in a little over a week so I’ll just sit this out unless I see a thread, then I’ll post

Attached: 9107E499-5E0D-4C72-A82D-0BA9B8395795.jpg (1157x718, 84K)

Nothing confusing about it desu

I'm aiming to have S9 finished by the next thread so we'll see how it all goes. You're Bestoni, right?

Attached: Abbie.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Cordelia is the worst girl with those ugly fake tits. Best girl is Jenny

Attached: jenny.jpg (640x479, 34K)

Leaf. Bestoni is in Buffy 2 so he’s avoiding Buffy threads like a plague to avoid spoilers

Attached: 9C347FB1-E5D6-4406-997A-DC1D72CF2605.gif (500x280, 933K)

Probably smart. I'd do the same but honestly I'd miss the posting and SPN threads are usually cool about avoiding spoilers.

Best girls are obviously Drusilla and Darla

Stake yourself.

no best girl was pre-gay Willow.

what happened after that

Watch the show

he turned her down like the beta bitch Xander is, if I recall they all lost their memories of what happened afterward so he could have had no strings fucking with Buffy but didn't because it would be wrong. What a fag

>Because it's wrong
What's the boner version of PTSD?

They didn't lose their memories. It was just dropped.

>tattoo
>clearly sexually abused damaged goods
>will probably stab you to death in your sleep one night
I'll pass

That episode where invisible Buffy surprises Spike with a blowjob.

Can you imagine watching your dick getting sucked by an invisible SMG?

She just wants to be loved and taken care of, user.

Genuinely don't know if this is just a shitpost or something that actually happened and I forgot about.

Its real - Season 6, Episode 11 - "Gone".

Attached: 75e6b96ded882289eeac84630cd89a86.jpg (500x726, 51K)

Season 3 they turned her into a bit of a preppy. Not my favorite look, but sexy as fuck.

It happened.

Attached: BTVS314-00715.jpg (742x970, 185K)

kek
>underrated

Season 1 puppy fat Buffy is best Buffy

Where can I even watch Buffy?

It's on Hulu

Wet now

Attached: 5lio2QhK-JysdNY1.webm (720x720, 1.4M)

I'm 99.99999999% sure that we were supposed to know that Xander's dad was abusive.
Remember his dream with banging on the door upatairs?

*bluepilled

>t.Kai

>110574484
go away, joss

Shouldn't you be working on that Victorian X-men shit, Joss? Empowered waifus, wow, you've never done that before

>t. Kai again
Do you lurk Yea Forums just for Buffy threads?
I'm sorry you were cheated on, but life isn't fair.

Look, Kai, my dad cheated on my mom, too, and it's fucked, and I can't imagine how painful it is, but you have got to move on, and realize that the man has a right to have a career.
He even gets to be a feminist while maybe being a shitty husband.
I'm sorry.

Wow, it really is Joss. Hey man, how does it feel to have not had an original idea since Firefly and even that no-one wanted?

>110574686
>110574758
definitely going in my cringe compilation

No, just me, real feminist woman here.
Why don't you go start a witch hunt on Twitter? Maybe you can talk about how sexist Star Trek TOS was: seems right up your alley.
goddam it would be so funny if you WERE Kai, though

You never know

>110575067
>real feminist woman
tits or gtfo bitch
1/10 larp, faggot

The fact he was almost 40 when he was cast makes his scenes with smg creepy

bitterness will make you ill: my mom used to be cute and petite: she now weighs 300 pounds & doesn't leave the house. MOVE. ON.

>blue board

>sex between consenting adults is creepy
>>>tumblr

Is she broken now Joss? Is that why you needed to save Eliza Dushku from herself (the sex was just a moment of weakness, a moment of weakness in the face of a broken bird who never learned to ask for help)?

Jesus Christ dude, I thought you were LARPing as Kai, now I think you're fapping to the idea of Joss getting his rocks off with Eliza.
Go for it, user, but I'm not gonna be on the other side of your fantasy o_O

>be 13
>old enough to stay home alone during the summer break
>waking up midday and flipping channels
>discover buffy and get hard
>became obsessed with the show and jerked off daily watching

good times

Attached: 1525129442427.png (1124x842, 682K)

Not really, frankly I find it repulsive and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I watch Buffy. Joss Whedon, feminist icon, is as bad as any of them

WHY are there puritans on my 4channel?

God wills it

>110575617
Jesus Christ dude, I thought you were LARPing as a tumblr landwhale, now I think you're fapping to the idea of being an actual tumblrina.
Go for it, faggot, but I'm not gonna be on the other side of your fantasy o_O

>t. limp now

>110576068
>t. literally cannot stop sucking dicks

hes so cringey because he's still trying to bang acker all these years later. he never stopped trying

He's disappeared since that whole thing, hasn't he?

not really, he's got some new crappy show coming out about victorian women superheroes or something

That's still in pre-production isn't it?

not sure, but he's still working is the point. he didnt completely disappear. unfortunately