His best film was a Netflix film

His best film was a Netflix film.
Has this ever happened before? Could he pull off blood meridian?

Attached: p15828300_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 334K)

Why do you consider this to be better than Blue Ruin?

Blue ruin>murder party>green room>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hold the Dark

>Hold the Dark
Because it had more meaning than blue ruin and expressed it through an atypical plot structure that played better to his strengths.

>gets shot
>not sure if die
>not sure what happen to masketta man
>not sure what happen to disturbed man with dead son
Did they shoot it chronologically? Did they run out of budget?

Attached: Cute widdle kitten.jpg (4096x2466, 721K)

Went to shit about halfway through, frankly. I hate to say it, but Blood Meridian is gonna have to be done by a Strayan.

>more meaning
Yeah I agree but Blue Ruin was better film

the fuck? what meaning?
>gee we're like wolves
>fuck the white man, hoka hey!

The point was that violence is a means, not an end. That's why those are left open ended.

Ah, you must be "the brain."

Like FUCK violence isn't an end. Have some guy shoot you in the dick. See if you can keep fucking.

Attached: COOLSVILLE SUCKS!.jpg (640x517, 102K)

i'm a big fan of jeremy saulnier but haven't gotten around to this one yet. is it worth the watch?

How realistic was one man with an LMG suppressing 10+ cops?

It's 6/10
Not very

It's very good. Very moody, very tense. The writing is very anime tho, which is a plus for me, but most people hated it

The film isn't anti-violence. It's a statement on people's misunderstanding of it.

I see you are attempting to rile me while sidestepping my point and failed at both.

If that's what you got from it, I assure you that is all (((you))) will get from it. I bet you thought he killed the rapist because rape is bad.

Best film of the year imo.

It's OK, it has one really great set piece in the middle but the characters are pretty fucking monotone

The dude who did Sweet Country should do it.

He didn’t kill the rapist he stabbed him and then gave the knife to the girl the guy was raping

Most overrated director of the past 10 years, easy.

Yeah it's like everyone is praising him everywhere