Why did this bitch not dream about her husband and kids?

Why did this bitch not dream about her husband and kids?

Attached: D83A72C8-E947-4621-A891-9922C8261464.jpg (600x300, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6G63blZWLs4
youtube.com/watch?v=uq8ztxDbmKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

someone bring this up to cameron, should be funny lol
roasts gonna roast

>90's film
girl power

>be faithful devoted husband all your life
>raise beautiful children
>your wife considers her true love to be some fling on a boat
>tosses away a billion dollars instead of leaving it as an inheritance or donating it for the good of mankind

We are in a Yea Forums paradox.

>only fucks rich Chads
>waaa why wont she fuck meee

>leaves rich chad for scraggly dag
>waaaa she left the rich chad for some random guyy

youtu.be/6G63blZWLs4

Attached: tenor (1).gif (121x90, 204K)

It's called being Alpha-Widowed

Shut the fuck up roastie cunt

What is this post even implying? That Leonardo Dicaprio isn't a chad?

Because she just retold the whole story?

She left an insecure, possessive beta to fuck chad Leo, what the fuck are you talking about

monogamycucks BTFO
friendly reminder that nature did not intent for monogamy

>chad leo
>dies for a roastie

except for birds

Yeah keeping your woman in line is beta as fuck. Especially is shes chasing some Chad who draws and lives under a bridge.

bird females are cheating whores too. if you dna test geese eggs only half come from the 'monogamous' partner

and lobsters

am I the only one who cries every fucking time during this scene?

Found the bitch

t. roast

However kind and devoted you are to a woman she'll always fantasise about the guy who banged her in an alley behind a nightclub when she was nineteen.

this is why I hate women

>live your life
>a bunch of guys obsess over you on an image board all day

why are women so fucking based?

Cuz dey iz have vagine gine n it feeld gud on ma dicky doo.

Unironically true. This is why married women still go to clubs.

Quiet, you. You're not allowed to hate on the opposite sex until you get dumped, or cucked. Get educated first.

Attached: 1533865174661.gif (440x248, 899K)

Unfaithful women are unforgivable what the fuck are you blabbering about

on the topic of infidelity, I cheated on my ex about a day or two before we broke up and it's been eating away at me for years now. should I just fuckin neck myself or what?

>killing yourself over some pussy
how beta can you be?

did you have to shatter this last illusion

it's not the pussy that's got me down, I'm genuinely disgusted with myself for what I did and it weighs heavily on me even after all this time.

look at it this way. she probably cheated on you too without you knowing it

Men do this also. I had a fling with a girl when I was visiting South Carolina in undergrad and I still pine for her all these years later despite being engaged. Whole thing lasted a week, but there you go.

So, unless the engagement falls through, every now and then I'll still think about that week I spent in South Carolina.

youtube.com/watch?v=uq8ztxDbmKA

I'm almost certain that she didn't, though. She was wife material; she nourished my soul in ways that I could never do for her. And I absolutely fucking betrayed that trust. I didn't have my first kiss until the day before I turned 20, I always thought I was such a great fuckin dude. I have to try my hardest not to think about what I did or else it puts me in this slump that affects my day-to-day.

Attached: 1539286009921.png (455x349, 356K)

looks like we found another bot thread that will be spammed here every day....

Because the dick was THAT GOOD.

She died/"dreamed" immediately after having not told the story to anyone in many, many decades.
Suffice to say it was fresh on her mind ya dummy

This hits especially hard for me because I’m a traditional guy who likes to court and get to know women instead of just stuffing their holes. But if they don’t even appreciate it what’s the point? Why should I keep trying?

Attached: 26769156-877C-43B8-8070-BD8214EEC8DC.jpg (601x508, 31K)

if you were chad she wouldn't be chasing some other guy in the first place.

Yes. Just accept reality already you fucking wonderland faggot. All the monogamous cucks need to be redpilled an set free. The real problem is men trying to force women to be monogamous, causing women to feel repressed by it and rebel against it.

Just fucking fuck some Stacey's and have fun with the thots instead of getting mad over them, and get over your beta oneitis bullshit.

South Carolina user, here. It's not worth it. Most of the women here become fat slobs or cheating whores.

This. Billy Zane’s character was not a Chad. Social status and wealth don’t make you Chad.

I was talking about the birds, not humans

You haven''t been laid once, get stuffing.

She was a student at Clemson and wasn't from there. She was from Michigan.

tell her you are sorry

I never told her. I figured the best thing I could do was spare her the pain of knowing the truth and let myself deal with the pain.

small penis/erectile dysfunction alert. mammals have been pump and dumping since they grew legs