True Detective Finale

What happened here?? So Julie didn't age or is this Hays imagining Julie at the convent?

Attached: Julie.jpg (1287x859, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551185717629.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6SmN4zqoCEk
youtube.com/watch?v=znjNGpUDLKk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YE56NLveM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's her qt daughter, you retard.

I thought it was Julie's daughter.

She so cute.
How to get a daughter?

yes he's imagining her.
he imagined everything, he was still in the jungles of Vietnam, each one of the characters represent something about him, it was his way of coping with going mentally insane. thats why the last shot is of him wondering around the jungle.

such cute handlebars :3

>one eyed black man's punishment is he will never learn the good news

so why is season 2 and 3 so very mediocre compared to 1

>wondering

>Hayes and Roland beat up a pedophile who was trying to live his life straight, ruined his job, and sent him back to prison for violating parole all because they got paranoia over what turned out to be just a crazy, heartbroken lady
This is the true crime.

Pizzalate stole the script from S1 and Cary Fukugana turned it into magic. When Pizza lost Cary and had to actually start writing, things whent to shit

big if true.

just finished it. ultra gay. wil never watch this show again. they should rename season 1 so it doesnt have to be associated with this crap

So that part when they showed the 2 detectives from S1, that was just in there to throw people off?

I'm kind of disappointed on how things ended up. I was expecting something similar to S1 but this whole "it was just my imagination" is a complete joke.

hbo just funded a multi-million dollar gone baby gone fanfic

Truest Detective

>it was just my imagination"
not what happened tho.

Can't believe we share a board with this sort of retard

Attached: 1549526300405s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

>this whole "it was just my imagination" is a complete joke.
Do you actually buy into this retarded interpretation? If so, please don't have kids, ever.

Its Julies daughter you fucking retarded mongoloid

He's trolling, you mongoloid

You will need to have sex with an adult woman of child baring age
He did not don't lie

The pedo was working at a childcare center or did you forget?

>maybe it was alll his imagination to cope with his failings bro
>sudden amnesia attack
jesus even daytime soaps wouldnt dare pull this shit in 1k19+1000

of course he didnt forget, hes a pedo and doesn't see the fucking problem

S3 >> S1 > S2

Attached: 1551108962634.jpg (960x672, 29K)

Well this was the not-as-good but still good follow up to season 1 I was waiting for.

The more linear nature of season 1 was effective at showing the time passed. You felt the impact of age on the characters whereas the disjointed season 3 better fit the dementia aspect.

I don’t like it as much, and I was honestly ready for the cornball “it’s somehow tied into season 1” when that nod to s1 ran a little longer than normal, but shit it ain’t bad. I’ll be excited to rewatch it maybe down the road, but not before season 1 again.

it wasn't in imagination
we clearly saw the name of the landscapist, the same name as the kid from 1980

How about the time they literally murdered a guy?

The dream sequence where he’s talking to Rust and Velcoro was really corny, a small cameo could have been nice but a full minute of screentime was just too much

EPIC

Why didnt his wife ever contacted the police about her husband missing?

What was his arc all about? Was he a fag? Why did he start the trouble in the bar? Because he couldn't find the right person to punish?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

fuck humanity lmao

entertain the viewers.

The real answer is that season 1 took years to write, whereas 2 and 3 had to be written in a relatively shorter time period

Westworld > True detective

Felt guilty for the father getting killed and not being able to crack the case, so he wanted to punish himself while simultaneously venting his anger and frustration.

Lucy junior is a prime cunny owo

Attached: tumblr_n0bqnhRoJD1r9tx2wo1_250.gif (245x220, 678K)

That answers just the beating part tho. We never got to know why he separated?

bad acting

Attached: true-detective-season-3-trailer-gq-1.jpg (554x554, 66K)

Wow, ok

both leads were great

Did we need to know? His girlfriend was in like two scenes. Who cares.

>VLC
>doesn't know how to take a screenshot

They made a point of him nor having a family and showed us the gf. So yeah, I wanted to know.

Lewd! Imagine pulling her pigtails hard during cuddling

Im in the
It was a good ending camp of people.
but overrall the show was really a swing and a miss. carried by strong performances. better characterizations. but to focus so much on the case and all the red herrings for all that payoff? whats the point? they didnt even show amelia dying?
I mean if that was the goal all along. they could have shown tons more to actually make the season more enjoyable. coulda done some purple hayes and roland cleaning up the streets episodes.
maybe they are there for the explosion of crack and crime epidemics. maybe a few girls go missing that are getting pimped out by some niggers or mexicans and they rescue them.
maybe hayes and his son bust some skulls or hayes helps his son out on a case.
and you could have punctuated this show with results or action or development in all the episodes instead of wasting tons of time with something that could have taken 5 minutes to drop.

even the happy ending wasnt that redemptive. it could have been done better. coulda had more hayes and roland buddy buddy stuff, more bbq and kids time instead of roland just wasting his life over nothing and being secretly covetous of hayes family.

I mean the whole macguffin thing has gone to far. Lost, twin peaks, the leftovers. all that shit "its about the journey, not the destination" bullshit.
well then have a journey. quit making the entire fucking journey nothing but characters talking about the destination and all the road signs leading there.
if its about the journey then make the journey actually enjoyable.

great performances all around. good writing. good ending.
weak overall season that I wont rewatch. there' no point in going through that slog ever again.

I have a whole new respect for season 2 now. the writing may not have been better but the dialogue and actual shit happening made it bearable.
this season I cant think of one standout beyond ali's performance making it worth watching again.

And we never will because the spotlight was stuck on a negro and his annoying wife.

Rolands arc or whatever was thrown under a train to fit more Amelia nag/fight/fuck scenes.

who's this cunny bunny :3

qt grill

my daughter

Attached: ivydubreuil_Bk1It3Onv9N.jpg (1080x1080, 809K)

He was violating the terms of his parole by using an alias to work at a daycare you stupid fuck.
They didn’t have him sent back to prison, either. They didn’t want him talking about how they took him out to the barn and beat the shit out of him so they just scared him out of town

It only threw people off that thought that dipshit interviewer knew what she was talking about

B - perfectly tite

what was trash man burning before his rampage ?

he was burning god

still pedo

literally this. I have three of my own.

your point?

NIGGER! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER! NIGGER?

three wives?

It was all a dream...

Anyone else think Yea Forums deserves some profits for helping write the script of this show from #Pizzagate?

Attached: E00C5C12-9629-4172-8366-66622202158C.jpg (639x412, 120K)

You forget thatthe hoyt corp has an entire pedoring of kidnappings and drugged children

Just because Julie made it out alive with a faked death doesn't mean all the bad guys were caught

Strong argument

Attached: 3DC7406E-F2AE-4BAF-A957-CF3E382DA519.jpg (1024x576, 140K)

He was a "lone stray dog" hence why he became a guy who took care of the dogs

Attached: 6FD5C55D-345F-49BB-A06E-D5FD172CA9EF.jpg (1280x800, 757K)

Pedophiles have no place in modern society.

Literally the exact opposite.

What about target practice?

Attached: 5D6257A7-483E-4700-8B2A-58D7BF1E6D16.png (1280x720, 507K)

Quick. Fill the tub with ice.

Attached: jacobs-ladder-bathtub.jpg (600x330, 20K)

Just like checking for genetic diseases etc. pedophilia should, and will be someday, be aborted in early stages.

I think it's more choice and child abuse related than a genetically inherited disease

Most pedos were raped when children and then they refuse to overcome that challenge by choosing instead to perpetuate the cycle rather than break it

Its not that simple. First off, as all things genetic/neurological/behavioural its probably a combination of various factors. That being said, there definitely seems to be a genetic link to parts of the brain being different compared to normal people.

The trigger to actually go full pedo might very well be early sexual abuse, but Id argue that there are plenty of people who were abused as children, that didnt become diddlers themselves later on.

As to your last sentence, no. These people deserve no compassion and no pity. Just like a sexual predator like Bundy has no place in society (even if he "only" tried to rape a woman once and got caught for example).

1>3>

>last frame of finale
what did Pizza mean by this?

Attached: bike.png (1633x915, 884K)

enhance the pixels please.

Hays never left Nam.

Attached: file.png (2560x1440, 3.25M)

it's there for a split of second. i tried to best of my knowledge.

WOT IF pizza tries to distract us from the real life horrors of sick pedo cults etc by convincing us they're just a part of our own sick depraved imagination/narrative :^)

I thought it was kino ending, Hayes not remembering it

Bravo Pizzalatte

>>Hayes and Roland beat up a pedophile who was trying to live his life straight, ruined his job, and sent him back to prison for violating parole

Absolutely based.

So how do we interpret the last two scenes, first Wayne and Amelia heading into the light and then Wayne heading alone into darkness?

>into light
he's no longer alone
>into darkness
he finally loses his mind to dementia

what a pile of garbage even season2's mess was better than this

S1 > S3 (first two episodes) > S2 > S3 (the rest of episodes) > S3 (finale)

How much did Grown Up Julie know about who she was? Do you think she knew everything?

Attached: 1543591183958.jpg (511x270, 36K)

They were trying to cover up and pretend season 1 never happened. This season is intended to mock conspiracies because the first season showed they were real and they can't let too many people catching wise after Pizzagate.

Pizzagate happening is the whole reason this season sucked. They can't ever make a season like 1 again because it came too close to the truth so every season after is just gonna be mocking conspiracies like this one. Fuck this show.

>The closeups on the book were literally meaningless fragments from some actual book, not something they wrote specifically for the show
Pizza is an absolute fucking H A C K

Also what were those two ~2000-2005 scenes for even?

Well he's not the one doing it, but that's the point of the show now. This is the first season to air after Pizzagate happened. Too many people know pedo cults are real now so this season is basically trying to say all of season 1 was bullshit. It's like when South Park tried to apologize for making fun of Al Gore last season because they're totally cucked now too. Glad I stopped watching this shit after episode 3, I could tell it wasn't going anywhere. Anyone who couldn't tell is a fuck too.

I don't think it's really mocking conspiacies. It's just showing that not every story has to be about a pedo cult conspiracy. It would be boring if it was just a copy of S1 even down to the motive behind the crime. This was more about how personal tragedies can expand and create tragic situations that last for decades because people don't face up to their problems.

>ywn save your amnesia oneitis and start a family with her

Man I came home drunk from some bitch's baby shower super excited for the finale. I couldn't believe how underwhelmed I was. By the time I was sober I couldn't even remember watching it because it was so fucking boring. Anyone that says it was anything besides a disappointment is a fuckin faggot.

Attached: bigstock-Super-Moon-Colorful-Sky-With-208615435-1-440x440 - Copy.jpg (440x440, 37K)

They have Masonic symbols in the intro. They mention the Franklin coverup but then make the chick who mentions it into a crazy bitch. They even talk about the cult from season 1. But then oh BIG TWIST its not real lol you didn't really believe in conspiracies did you goy? Pizzalatto used season 1 to redpill the world. He used an actual pedo symbol that ended up being involved with pizzagate. But then Pizzagate happened between seasons 2 and 3 and the producers knew they could never allow the show to approach anything like that again. So they have to go for the misdirect and convince you all conspiracies are crazy and you'd have to be some dumb woman to believe them. This show literally could not have gotten worse. It's shitting all over the first season. It's controlled opposition now and anyone who continues watching it is allowing themselves to be programmed by it.

It would not have been boring if it had similar themes to season 1. The dementia Hays experiences could have been from getting too close to the cult. They could have implied there's a much larger cult that the first season 1 was a part of and its an international conspiracy, which is true. There is so much they could have done besides NAH CONSPIRACIES AREN'T REAL DUMMY.

I used to read True Detective magazine

Calm down, /pol/tard, just because of your pizzagate fantasy wasn't real doesn't mean you should lash out at people.

Again, it's not a fantasy. They mention actual pedo cover ups like the Franklin Scandal. There's way more. The Dutroux Affair, Jimmy Saville, the McMartin preschool, the Finders Cult. Hell just go look at the news about Jeffery Epstein, a billionaire pedophile with a private island and connections to both Trump and the Clinton's. If you wanna cover your eyes and live in a little make believe world where this shit doesn't happen, go ahead. But it definitely does and your ignorance won't save you from it faggot.

Oh and pizzagate was definitely real.

>It's just showing that not every story has to be about a pedo cult conspiracy.
maybe don't allude to it for 7 episodes then

>the Franklin Scandal.
>The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations began in June 1988 in Omaha, Nebraska and attracted significant public and political interest until late 1990, when separate state and federal grand juries concluded that the allegations were unfounded and the ring was a "carefully crafted hoax."

Alright but how do real life conspiracies mean that every season of TD has to be about pedo conspiracies?

Attached: 1443124124516.jpg (592x506, 39K)

marx's conception of history gone eternal return: starts as a tragedy, returns as a farce.

S1 > Sharp Objects > S3 (first two episodes) > S2 > S3 (the rest of episodes) > S3 (finale)

Attached: tfw no teeth pulling serial killer gf.png (837x469, 635K)

what makes season 1 so good?

>finale general

Finally, so what was the consensus? Should i give it a watch

Government involved in a pedo/murder conspiracy. Government says it didn't happen.

Well let's wrap it up boys, nothing to see here obviously! Don't look into how the government covered up the Finders Cult or how the UK government covered up for Jimmy Saville!

I'm not saying it has to, but it shouldn't actively mock conspiracies because that makes it controlled opposition. The intro to season 3 has very obvious Masonic symbols. One eye, checkerboard floor, pyramids. And the show even mentions the Franklin cover up. But then oh BIG TWIST conspiracies aren't real and only dumb women believe them. That's because pizzagate happened between season 2 and 3 and they had to make sure to cover their tracks and basically apologize for ever having made that. South Park had to do the same thing with global warming and Al Gore basically apologizing for having made fun of him, Family Guy made an episode apologizing for tranny jokes, Always Sunny had to make an episode apologizing for gay jokes. All tv has become obvious propaganda and anyone who continues watching it is allowing themselves to be programmed. Season 3 could have redpilled more people than season 1 but the producers would never have allowed that.

Attached: pedophile-symbols-1-728.jpg (728x943, 217K)

Not him but a lot of things

>Woody/McConaughey combo
>the bayou setting
>the bigger implications of the spoopy occult
>acknowledging pedo organizations in seats of power that most media won't even touch

cringe

it's scary how most /pol/ posters, who are mainly young men, sound like raving early internet middleage lunatics spreading their mspaint charts and supposed conspiracy documents around on image boards

Will they return for season 4?

Attached: 1811C52B-6F37-4D5A-A1F4-1ADD6250A62D.jpg (691x654, 36K)

mfw i saw a qt as a kid
mfw how i see qts now

Nic won't that's for sure

You literally sound like a parody of a crazy conspiracy nut.
Did it never occur to you that shows changed not because of some massive jewish conspiracy spanning the entire world but because the mainstream changed and it's openly mocking gays etc. is now simply seen as too offensive?

One of the worst sequences in the history of TV

Attached: rwqe.png (1106x701, 799K)

Again, these are verified FBI documents. Pizzolatto even admitted in interviews that season 1 was based off an ACTUAL SATANIC PEDO CHURCH in Louisiana. Look it up for yourself. The drawings children made of it are pretty shocking. Vice did a documentary on it, before everything they made had to be about gay tranny drug dealers. There are multiple confirmed instances of this shit happening and getting covered up. Dutroux Affair, Jimmy Saville, McMartin Preschool, Finders Cult, and most recently Jeffery Epstein, who is in the news currently. If you wanna be a faggot and dismiss all that, be my guest. But the ENTIRE POINT of season 1 is that this shit is real. That's why they used the pedo spiral symbol that the FBI says is real, it's why the writer and creator says IT'S REAL in interviews.

I think this fan art of Ray Velcoro in Season II's finale is better and more exciting than the 76mins I wasted on Season 3's muh bro love story, muh nuclear family, muh memory finale.

Attached: True_Detective_Season2_Low2.jpg (969x636, 242K)

All the 'action' scenes in S2 were terrible. Remember that fucking shootout?

So do I watch season 2 or not?

>sells daughter and causes son to die
>just keeps taking money instead of speaking out publicly
>emotionally fucks with her husband and makes him feel like it was his fault

Was she meant to represent all women?

Attached: 8361E9F6-51E2-4005-B050-EF777B0A7BD1.jpg (500x700, 37K)

Openly mocking gays being seen as offensive is a conspiracy. Their behavior is degenerate and they are more likely to have STDS, abuse hard drugs, experience depression and suicidal thoughts, experience childhood abuse and abuse children themselves than the general population. Anyone who thinks cutting your fucking dick off is mentally ill and anyone who thinks otherwise has been programmed. It's about policing speech and it didn't happen on either Always Sunny and Family guy until they were bought out by Disney. Oh my God, it's almost like one giant faceless media corporation is trying to censor all wrongthink. Oh but it can't be a conspiracy, my state approved tv news told me those aren't real!

>the mainstream changed and it's openly mocking gays etc. is now simply seen as too offensive?
its because of jews you retard

The show's not about pedo cults, it never was. You're spreading harmful disinfo.

He just wanted his friend back, he didn't care about the case.

>Majority of people believing something dumb has to be a conspiracy
Can't tell if your opinion of humanity is too high or too low

Attached: 1378432322246.gif (450x252, 888K)

He used a pedo cult symbol in the first season. He said in interviews it was indeed about actual pedo cults. They made a Vice documentary on the actual satanic pedophile preschool it was based off of. People are in jail, but even the cops admit they didn't get everyone.

You guys just don't understand detective kino.

We're supposed to feel like the show has no plot and is going nowhere, this is meant to make us feel the same lack of direction and constant sense of being lost that Hays felt.

The cliffhangers are meant to build up to nothing, because it emulates the frustration of being a real detective: you get up all excited about a clue, but turns out it's just a false lead.

The scenes between Amelia and Hays are meant to be repetitive and annoying, because that's what being stuck in an unhappy marriage is like. They, too, want to "opt out" of fighting each other, but can't seem to stop. It's a cycle.

The show is meant to feel poorly written, because it reflects the improvised nature of most real crimes and their cover-ups, it doesn't all make sense and it's not all planned beforehand.

The several leads and subplots that are simply forgotten about are there for a reason: to make us see the world through Hays' eyes, where he feels like he left everything behind, untouched, unable to investigate it.

It feels "dull" and "boring" because it's trying to show us how obsessed Hays and Amelia have to be to carry through with this investigation for decades.

The solution for the crime is meant to be predictable, because it's teaching us about intuition.

It's all meant to be disappointing and make you feel let down, because that's what life is about.

Pizza is trying to be a fraud, because that's how the protagonists felt when they realized they've failed Julie.

It's a bad show on purpose, because it shows how bad having a purpose can be.

Plebs GTFO of Yea Forums

Why do the giant media corporations push it so hard then? Why do they shove intersectional politics into literally EVERYTHING they make, including kids shows? Why do they censor all wrong think? Why do they ruin your career for suggesting it might not be a good thing? Why are you such a gay tranny faggot? Do you even know the definition of a conspiracy?

PIzzagate retards and all the people who wanted the show to be like S1 were parodied as the reporter woman for not getting what the series is about.

>harmful disinfo.
kek

nic's fanboys are so overdramatic

You're the kind of faggot that thinks the Last Jedi is good.

Yeah the series it's not about some gay crime, it's about two people fighting over dumb shit every episode. Character development bruuuuh.

No, the show is controlled opposition now that has to actively discredit the first season because too many people were catching wise and Pizzagate happened.

Nope, it never happened. The pedo cult was a red herring and it was one guy committing all the murders. You should just forget about it.

>Pizzalate stole the script from S1
really? i thought he only used some phrases for Rust's character.

Because the media is filled with leftist degenerates. Nothing more, nothing less.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand True Detective season 3. The timelines are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of film noir most of the nuance will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Waynes' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these expositions, to realize that they're not just noir- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the ending of True Detective truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Roland's existencial catchphrase "you cyclops motherfucker" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Nic Pizzolatto's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a True Detective tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

How do you react when shown a true conspiracy theory that then is proven?

made the webm if anyone wants to bask in kino

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551185717629.webm

Attached: it aint me.jpg (1256x720, 233K)

>It's a bad show on purpose
love this meme

Attached: true detective time.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

This is the most cancerous spacing I've ever seen

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

The media is filled with leftist PEDO degenerates. You left out that part, which is why they keep pushing the gay tranny shit on kids and shoving it into every movie and every every TV show possible. Go look up Jimmy Saville, or look at all the fucking pedos in Hollywood. Go on YouTube and search "All That pickle boy". It's from a Dan Schneider show. The guy in the sketch is an actual gay pedo and they were making inside jokes about it before he went to jail.

>There are a lot of degenerate people in media
>Some of them are even pedos
>There have been actual pedophile ring scandals, and still are
Yes

>These people are so powerful they basically control governments
>They coordinate their efforts to brainwash children all over the world
>It's a giant conspiracy involving who knows how many media people and politicians that's extremely powerful and untouchable
No

Here's your (you)

thats was the yellow king demon that Rust was shooting at in Season 1 , Time is a flat circle.

Attached: rust_machinegun_0.gif (400x223, 1.52M)

cute loli.

>It's a giant conspiracy involving who knows how many media people and politicians that's extremely powerful and untouchable
Not him, you're being very naive with this statement. To get started, you don't need "many media people" to get anything started. Key people dictate and people who want their paycheck will follow. People do mostly blindly follow and there are just plenty of examples on how people, even when being 10 seconds away from seeing reality, will continue living the life. About the 2nd part, some politicians are definitely extremely powerful and untouchable. Business people too. Cliches exist at small and large scale. I'm not saying that this is evidence for one conspiracy or another, but the structure is definitely there to get certain things done.

>will continue believing the lie
Double typo there.

w-what

>Too many people know pedo cults are real now so this season is basically trying to say all of season 1 was bullshit.
except for the fact that the existence of pedo conspiracies and coverups was repeatedly asserted in the dialogue

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand True Detective season 3. The timelines are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of film noir most of the nuance will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Waynes' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these expositions, to realize that they're not just noir- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the ending of True Detective truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Roland's existencial catchphrase "you cyclops motherfucker" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Nic Pizzolatto's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

did the bullets curve back around at hit carl cosa?

russ could only see carl cosa because he has hallucinations and he is a supernatural king, therefore giving russ the advantage of killing him and solving the case

Why do pero cults seem so taboo to Yea Forums

There used to be pedo threads all the time and in real life the Catholic Church still stands strong and that shit isn’t even remotely shady

Protect!

Thank God that the only guy who knew anything sat outside Hayes house for 30 years because he wanted to be punished, sods law the kid had a papermache skull too.

Then again he did crack his head in the day time, only to ride his bike miles at night time to ask the bullies where his sister was that he was playing hide & seek with.

It's pretty impressive how this fell off after the second episode when Saulnier left.

I... I need to sit down.

How does he think of this stuff? Pizzolatto might be the greatest literary genius of our generation.

Attached: 532.png (711x474, 395K)

I deleted Sharp Objects yesterday because my HDD was full but if that's true, and considering I have a hard on for Amy Adams, I'll download it again right now.

Do you think he's pissed off? He's constantly answering questions saying "we did but X was cut", and it sounds pretty important shit like Hayes son finding out his dad killed Harris.

Then again it also seems like they only filmed 7 episodes and the 8th was a clip show.

I give aids to the lost lmao

Weren't there dolls strategically placed around the place the kid died at the start? Why so strongly hint that the person who killed him placed those dolls to lure the detectives.
And the girl crossed the brothers arms just like in the photo? So that entire thing was just a coincidence? There's no reason why the girl would think of some time in the church and put her brothers body in the same pose.

The entire last episode I had this sense of dread that it was going to be an awful ending. I had some hope during all of those car sequences, since the garbage quality of the car greenscreen made me think it was some kind of dream-esque sequence. Instead it was just a twist that was narrated to the viewer, followed by the actual "twist", both presented in the least subtle way. Those first episodes really carried it.

This is the NGE of True Detective seasons.

>Congratulations!
>Congratulations Dad!
>Congratulations Purple.
>Congratulations grandpa!
>Bark Bark!

kek

>Oh and pizzagate was definitely real.
You lost me there lad

>works for a man so rich he can cover up child abduction and murder with ease
>lives in a falling apart trailer

Bravo Pizza

Attached: D56C4C21-D6F7-4D48-8510-EE6992E7C410.jpg (640x360, 15K)

I cried.
Great season.

I cried.
Shit season.

They live in the future.

Thats not the same guy

Why did God mow Casperes lawn?

epic reddit style chain my good sir
(the narwhal bacons at midnite btw xd)

>Id argue that there are plenty of people who were abused as children, that didnt become diddlers themselves later on.
That's what I said

Some choose the weak option to perpetuate the cycle of child abuse and remain part of the pedo bloodline while others choose the strong option to break it and improve themselves

It's a combination of nature(genetics) and nurture(experience)

Some have genetics that make it more difficult for them to not be pedos and some have experiences that make it more difficult to not be pedos. It's still up to them to overcome their genetics and experience.

I did not say these people deserve compassion and you are misunderstanding my last sentence.

These people probably deserve understanding and help to make the strong choice of breaking the cycle, but if they choose to perpetuate the cycle, then they deserve their punishment.

It's not just genetics and what someone is more likely to do nor is it just experience and what someone chooses to do, it is a combination of both.

That is our economic system in a nutshell.

BRAVO Pizza

It's subtle but throughout the show it's implied he has an inferiority complex. Hays served in an elite unit, Roland behind the front fixing cars. Hays was a more intuitive detective who didn't take shit, Roland kissed ass when he needed to. Hays had his own family, Roland never did. I think it's part of the reason why he resented Hays for so long.

fuck all of you shameless redditor cunts

eat shit redditor. fucking stay there

Did everyone miss that the hoyr corporation CEO threatened black man's family and said "you don't know shit about how deep these pedocults go and you're gonna drop it because if I feel threatened, your family is dead"? Just like season 1

Where do you think you are? This is a subreddit.

What year is this?

dem keeds

I can't wait for Ali's accent to become the new version of Frankposting

What a qt. How much screen time does she have overall?

I thought season 3 added to this

They even had a CEO tell blackman he didn't know shit about how huge the pedocults were and then turn his back and walk away because he was so powerful blackman knew his family wouldnt be safe if he pursued more

We knew there would be no pedo cult since episode 3 why are people upset? Why do people want the same plot as season 1?

this , Junius was young at that timeframe
faggots can't even follow a simple plotline, holy shit

Attached: 1543532541057.jpg (399x400, 16K)

because they hinted at it in episode 9, retard

Attached: pepe.png (250x202, 7K)

The best thing about this season to me is Roland. Incredible performance and the whole partnership they had made me tear up.

and your OTHER black negro with one eye.

Julie didn't die
Its her daughter with the gardener you fucking mouth breathing retard

S1: 10/10
S2: 6.5/10
S3: 8.5/10

Attached: 1547481640931.jpg (1920x2160, 1021K)

Who were the 2 ghosts?

>the way someone holds a golf put is proof

I'm a hollywood insider, unfortunaly orders from above forced Pizzolatto to change the script late midseason. Once again he started to squeeze on the pizzagate subject and senators ties to childprostitution, so that storyline had to be scratched and subverted completly.

In the original script Hays promised to tell Amelia everything, but is taken for a car-ride into a closed institute where he is tied down on a stretcher and severely drugged up until mental breaking point, then blasted with visual and audio stimuli causing severe trauma and mental shattering. There would be a 8 minute long sequence of this and it would essentially reveal how MK-Ultra works in practice. After this, Hays would have zero recollection of where he went or how he got back home, and this is where his memory problems would start, unable to remember important groundbreaking details he intented to reveal to Amelia the days before.

Truth but I would change 3 to an 8

For example even if an individual is born inheriting the pedo gene and gets raped as a kid, that individual can still choose to break the cycle with a strong enough willpower

A weak willpowered individual will most likely perpetuate the cycle though and should be punished

I thought the CEO confirmed that the pedocult is huge and out of the detectives league

Its the cut on his finger, not the golf club

>but if that's true, and considering I have a hard on for Amy Adams, I'll download it again right now.
It's true, go watch it. Patricia Clarkson and Eliza Scanlen are also amazing in it.

Attached: 1550945090320.webm (768x432, 2.87M)

>same plot
no, you, absolute, unironic, fucking inbred, retard, just see the paedo cults explored more in depth, see how deep it goes, who else is involved, more killings and more cool shit

haha yes epic lulz and upvotes will be had. im gonna go sheevpost and bobbypost and goosepost if you wanna join :)

And 1 to a 9

Again, we knew we weren't getting that since the bts leak essentially revealed everything after episode 2 you mongoloid

I've just completed S2.
>mfw it wasn't that bad

S1 > first half of S3 > S2 > the rest of S3

sex/pedorings and cults dont exist and never existed g0y. you conspiracy nuts need to go away

is Sharp Objects good lads?

no it's reddit tier. its just stupid fucking waifufags and people that are used to capeshit that think its good

>the wife is just a wife

literally detrimental to the fucking season

half this season is romcom living together issues, which is pointless

oh but the reason we have a 3rd timeline is simply because his wife keeps nuking his career

then the mental illness bullshit

season just pissed me off the more I watched it as it stopped being ‘detectives’ and became ‘my wife is a bitch and I cant remember’

and how is hoyt a know nothing? he literally has gps on security cards, cameras up his ass, and he doesnt know about a kid in his house for decade+ but knows to hunt her?

there are so many random things like why did julie call the hotline shitting on her dad?

why was lucy such a complete piece of shit and killed off screen?

>"ohh ahh eh oooooo ahaw aaa oooo" - wayne.
brawo pizza, the literary giant of our times.

Attached: old-man-wayne.png (2510x1251, 990K)

>saying "reddit tier" unironically
>hating waifubros
>using "capeshit" unironically
guess i'll watch it since your opinion means nothing

Stop eating seasons in half you dunce

So...
Has Hays solved the mystery multiple times before? Is he locked in it forever? Why did his son look at the piece of paper like that and put it in his pocket? Has Hays done this before?

Attached: 31158794.jpg (237x237, 42K)

He hasn't solved it before, him getting lost in the jungle was the dementia taking over completely

Imagine being this much of a brainlet lmao

The one pedoring of power to rule them all takes many detectives across many decades to destroy

Blackman had already done way more than enough and deserved to rest with his family before Rust2/Marty2 pick up the trail again in season 4

Every season of True Detective is primarily about the detectives and secondarily about them uncovering a small part of the huge pedoring cult that is spread across the world

Notice how the big CEOs and politicians get away with it in every season?

>why did julie call the hotline
i agree with most of what you said but this is explained. her memory is fucked and she wants people to stop looking for her as that might blow her cover

The orders from above were a good idea, because this would of been worse than what shitfest we got

Attached: sayit.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

>piece of paper like that and put it in his pocket
im also wondering this

s2 shootout was better than the s1 gimmicky single take action scene

Attached: 1444907427770.png (512x512, 145K)

Terrible season, acting is superb from the detectives but story is a complete bait and switch. All the mystery from the crime is resolved as being a fluke with the dolls and placement of the boy just being a mere coincidence. Honestly felt like the same bullshit they pulled in S1 were the almost supernatural aura of the case turns out to be just random stuff done by a literal inbred retard who, it's like they are incapable of following trough on the crime mystery and just butcher it completely.

S2 turns out to be the most consistent of the seasons, it's actually incredible how good it is in retrospect compared to S1 and S3.

omg how did you do this

Ray shooting was 10 times better than anything in S3, great realism and sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=6SmN4zqoCEk

Attached: vlcsnap-2015-09-26-14h18m29s145.png (1280x720, 981K)

This is adressed over here
The shows got rewritten midseason twice, the original ending were miles better but due to controversial nature it gets removed. Still baffles me how people praise the endings despite it being complete nonsense written up in a hurry.

So did Rowland get Hays back into major crimes because he had no friends?

>complete nonsense written up in a hurry
Well you'd know all about that, huh.

Hays has been solving the mystery multiple times over the years

Each time he makes it to the house Julie offers him a glass of water with lithium, causing his brain to deteriorate further

Was this KINO?

Attached: true_kino_transition.webm (960x540, 3M)

youtube.com/watch?v=znjNGpUDLKk

a fair amount, she's pretty good in her role

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-02-26-00h11m08s035.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

You know you may be baiting but when I saw her hand him the glass of water that was my first thought. It's the only part that doesn't really jive with my theory that he's done it before, the way they react to seeing him. Perhaps it's just a routine they go through to conceal Julie so she stays safe from those that may be looking.

Attached: 1375904580599.png (775x591, 26K)

>That CGI
no

If only they spent more of the seasons budget on a ghost writer or two than the makeup department got for aging the actors.

Attached: not_tuttle.jpg (1594x919, 65K)

So Mr.Hoyt was gay for Harris? That’s why he was mad as fuck.

Kek, that was great.

I like the ending where Hay's son makes a phone call and says "Mr.Hoyt I've found her"

It was all a dream
I was never a true detective human bean

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

So Pizza is toast right?

Attached: firefox_2019-02-26_12-20-40.png (1144x600, 73K)

>have a show called True Detective
>the final episode is them sitting down with some dude who walks them through the case step by step explaining everything
truly the greatest detective show there ever was

Henry wants that sweet white walls.

based reddit

Isabel and Junius

wow you wasting your time truly is my loss

>dementia flashback and dead wife explains the rest
Was utterly awful writing. It's like he ran out of time and had to cram everything into the last episode.

Hey fuck you buddy.

Geez, if only he hadn't wasted our time with the rest of the 7 episodes by adding useless scenes that didn't amount to shit

Haha tricked you into watching. ;P

NO! HE HAD TO REWRITE THE SHOW MIDSEASON BECAUSE ILLUMINATI JEWS DID NOT WANT HIM TO REVEAL HOW MKULTRA WORKS OR HIGH LEVEL PIZZAGATE. RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the fuck, where is that stated in the show?

fuck man, im so disppointed. i had such high hopes. acting, visuals, and atmosphere were great atleast

Does she have to be an adult? What if shes 11 but already had her first period?

So, someone was watching them the entire time?
If so, who?

I'll compare it to writing an essay where you have too many ideas and by the end you're like fuck it, time to conclude it up and hand it in. To hell with concise writing.

Fucking kikes not even trying anymore

Was this KINO?

Attached: true_manlet_strength.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

lanklets, when will they learn

both equally bad
only season 1 of True Detective is good

Play this song while watching the webm it fits well

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9YE56NLveM

The finale felt like I was going through a visual novel's BAD END, along with other VN traits
>huge infodump once Old Hays/Roland meet up with the cyclops nigger who regurgitates his rehearsed story
>another infodump but I forget where
>ending where Hays finds Julie then DEMENTIA TIME YOU DON'T GET TO REMEMBER
I enjoyed the season and the acting was great but the ending was quite lackluster.

Attached: A game about perspectives.png (790x1968, 905K)

law do not coincide with justice

You think they ever watch the game together...?

Attached: true_ball_game.jpg (1280x1440, 848K)

Source?

>faggot
Coming from a man who just returned from a baby shower, a mostly all women event

kek

>I enjoyed the season and the acting was great but the ending was quite lackluster.

How many times do I have to say it? They had done some extremely well-written content AND recorded footage, if executives had not intervened, there would be a kino 8 minute sequence where Hays is lead into an institute, where he ends up getting MK-ultra'd and electroshocked. It would cause alot of outrage with viewers and bring these practices by the government into discussion. Afterwards, Hays would start to have memory problems and be unable to tell Amelia that senators are involved in childtrafficking. The reason why this scene was removed was stated to be "epilepsy" reasons by the way.

The reason why the ending is so unsubtle and pretty much thrown at the viewers, ignoring all the buildups, the details, is because the well-written script got scrubbed, and they didnt have time to properly tie things together with a new script.

the yellow king.

My only issue with the story is if Hoyt really wasn’t connected to the kidnapping at all, why didn’t he turn Hays and Roland in for killing James? He gains nothing by remaining quiet.

Maximum cute.

nice projection

So it was all a dream? hays was actually in the jungle all this time? kek

then she's an adult

Lewd.

maybe he wanted the bbc

No, Roland just wants an excuse to go to town from time to time and talk shit to bikers in dive bars

agent orange gave him memory problems

Who molested you so hard that it broke your brain, fagboy?

The dominant personality has gained complete control. Wayne and Detective Hays are no more. There is only Cpt. Purple Haze.

Attached: C29B58B4-F520-41E7-9B62-6DE1CE891685.png (768x478, 248K)

Quality post

ye probably. he'd gone days without sleep. it's like that movie jacobs ladder.

men aren't supposed to go to baby showers friend

did roland take that stray dog home with him? i hope so

Hoyt's been dead for three years at that point.

2 > 3 > 1

brainlets need not apply

and why was this deleted you dumb fucking janny?

Pedantic answer
>he would get into some shit involving the investigations they invested so much time and money into over a non-existent case as a cover-up
>collusion with AG and law enforcement would be more apparent

Real answer
>the whole story is built on red herrings and the contrivances only exist to service the plot going forward
And if you really think about it the only real bad guy is Hays for not letting go of such an open-and-shut case for so long and spending so much tax money just to fuel his ego.

>there are some people on Yea Forums who will unironically lust over this

apply for what, retard?

you're not allowed to say the N-word on 4channel. expect a 3 days ban incomming.

He was a sgt though

Attached: tdqt.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

Because your parents weren't capable of raising a civilized person.

Can you Pizza heads please provide proof of this alternate ending. Youtube rips or something? jesus christ

>mfw no cute nun waifu

Attached: 1383378072964.jpg (796x566, 198K)

:(

Attached: Lindsay4.jpg (700x1050, 523K)

The True Detectives

Yes, as we can see from his country house he rescues stray dogs to compensate for his inability to save people.

You did good today, son

Caspere knew this

>Then again it also seems like they only filmed 7 episodes and the 8th was a clip show.
this is why I dislike shows where they go for the mystery box. it's red herrings all season until the finale they dump a fuckton of exposition and le ebin twists on the audience hoping everyone's gonna shit their pants. shows with this format never deliver

why was wayne so obsessed with prison rape?

kek
Its like Pizzaman made this season just to bait Yea Forums and laugh at EVERYONE here falling for it

He mentions it about as much as rust did during interrogations

dem kiiiiiiiiiids

Do we have her name, address and routine yet?

He isnt, you are.

tfw

Attached: The.Young.Pope.S01E03.Episode.3.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.H.265-SiGMA.mkv_snapshot_00.56.50_[2019.01. (1920x1080, 111K)

What a cute nun... does she... you know, get nude on the show or something? Maybe I will watch it...

Husband probably told her everything

Yes, yes she does! The show even has lesbian nuns!

"this shit is real" is not the same as "this shit happen here and there and it is all interconnected" tho. no need to get paranoid about it, stick to the facts.

I sure wouldn't be in denial like you nutcases are.

Daddario tits

I'm not in denial. I accept that some conspiracies are totally false and I accept that some are actually true. That wasn't too difficult, wasn't it.

he was shooting at god

it's beautiful

The CEO alone in the woods walks away from black man and says "You don't know shit and you dont want to make me see you as a threat" pretty heavily implying that there was a lot more to rich people killing and kidnapping kids than they had uncovered(season 1 also talked about this)

I guess this means I finally have to leave this board of swine if you truly this kino-blind

season 3 was based.