If it's true will episode 9 be hated?

If it's true will episode 9 be hated?

Attached: 1547083673451.png (644x387, 291K)

No i will actually go back and watch this shit

what's the theory? that rey is a clone of anakin's mother? i kinda like that theory, actually.

that she time travels and kylo is philip j fry

Now if only they made an Episode IX, it would come full circle.

Attached: EEADC33D-E544-4E38-9B85-03964A95F4A4.jpg (180x254, 12K)

It will be hated regardless. Fuck nu wars and fuck you.

that sounds awful

I think it'll mostly be met with a collective groan over such a gimmicky end as a cop out for real story telling.

Star Wars IX - Written by M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

So Rey goes back in time only to become a slave that's abused her whole life until she's eventually murdered by nameless sand people?

this is exactly what Lucas would've come up with so I think if it happens people will rightfully hate it in the beginning but 15 years later some retards will start praising it

i guess. i didn't come up with it. if it's true it's jj's way of undoing rian's backstory and realigning the narrative into the skywalker saga.
or the person was just a shadow hearts fan.

that's when they announce Shmi/Rey solo movie in 10 years which explains how Shmi didn't actually die and just time travelled in the future

Kill yourself mouse shill

Attached: Kao Cen Darach and Satele Shan vs Lord Vindican and Malgus.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

Honestly that would be pretty kino especially if we get to see her get her lil bare bottom get spanked by the slavers hehe

Some of the leaks have the timeline changing as a result, but that ruins the whole point of the time loop I guess. Either way, most normies will hate it.

time travel is always bullshit prove me wrong

God damn it you retarded kids are fucking delusional. I guess it's a mixture of general bad taste, falling for the meme and braindead contrarianism. When did I say anything about liking mouse wars, you retarded asshole? I didn't. Mouse is in your fucking heads rent free.

Attached: 1445965511197.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

Now if only James wasn't such a beta loser and asked for proper paychecks again, it would come full circle.

Attached: 1540943930761.jpg (1300x800, 235K)

No, Smee goes forward in time so she can fuck her own grandson.

Only retarded mouse cock suckers like you feel the need to shit on george. Especially with made up shit like you faggot.

Its going to be so shit the only way they could make profits anymore is selling the franchise back to Lucas

5>4>6>R1>7>3>9*>Solo>8>1>2

*Projected

If I ever cared so much about a franchise for kids to the point that I'd use a coping mechanism and convince myself that objectively shitty movies from 20 years ago were good because I couldn't live with the fact that the new ones are also shitty, I'd kill myself.
If I ever had been so in denial and fucking obsessed that I'd see shills everywhere I would kill myself.
You should KYS

correct, except R1 should be in between Solo and TLJ

Based

Doesnt matter. Wont be watching until its available free.

Attached: 88ADC961-749D-4DEA-B8B6-F5668C3A1DCC.jpg (500x488, 37K)

Just like the last jedi I won't be watching it period.

>Until it's on Netflix™.
Fixed that for you.

If she’s so powerful that she can float multiple boulders around within literally 24 hours of even hearing of the Force, why would she allow herself to be raped to death by Sandpeople?

Attached: 7E0F13E2-3115-4AE7-86B8-5E2652088250.jpg (480x479, 14K)

>actually wants autistic mike zeroh tier fan theories to play a role in the story
Jesus christ Reddit has won

It's like poetry in that it rhymes.

Attached: 1375889938570.jpg (3000x3420, 1.16M)

this. Shmi wasn't force sensitive

Prequels were hated for being boring and destroying childhoods, but I will still love it more simply because the sequels were cancerous corporate garbage filled with "corporatisms".

>cares about fucking star wars
jesus christ reddit has won

Wait is Rey Luke's grandmother? Ah wait now hol up!

I hope to God they go full retard and make her a time travelling Shmi.

And Kylo is Luke's father.

The jedi cult were a pedo ring connected to powerful business and corrupt political players.

Time is a flat circle.

At that point, most people would probably admit that Star Wars had gone full retard.

She blew all her Force Points(tm) time traveling.

Why did Rian's spiteful autism latch onto some nobody?

disgusting
fuck this shitty sub(human)genre

More like written by Rian Johnson, since this is a half step to the left from Looper.

So Rey eventually goes back in time and becomes Shmi, thus creating a stable time loop?

The "leak" was the she and Kylo banged she got pregnant and then in the final battle with each other with force powers there's an explosion and she wakes up in Tatooine in the past with no powers and gets captured by slavers and later gives birth to Anakin and adopts the name Shimi Skywalker.

JJ would get my respect if after all that shit talk about how girls would look up to Rey for a role model and he turns her into a slave that ends being a slave and ends her life getting fucked by the sand people. KK and the rest of her SJW staff probably have so little knowledge of SW lore that they wouldn't mind her as the origin of the Skywalkers to the point that they ignore how she ends up.

>KK and the rest of her SJW staff probably have so little knowledge of SW lore that they wouldn't mind her as the origin of the Skywalkers to the point that they ignore how she ends up.
If they go that route I expect somekind of retcon to paint things in a better light, i.e. they produce a Cowboy/Western style video/cartoon with Shmi being a hero to protect her village and she dies heroically right before Anakin shows up.

>Rey is so fucking full if herself she steals the Skywalker name

>no survivors
do it you pussies

Ending Episode IX this way would literally pave the way for Disney to reboot the entire franchise within a given time period.

I don't mind wrapping up the Skywalker legacy like this, personally.. I've made my peace with the shit they did to Luke and the fuck ups so far.. It is what it is..

I came into 2015 wanting more of Luke Skywalker, Han and Leia leading a new crew.. Could have watched that shit for tens years.. But they fucked it up in such a monumental fashion that I really just want them to throw a little fucking bow on it so we can move on.

Wouldn't that just create an endless loop? This shit is retarded.

You know among all this talk about if episode 9 will do well or not when it’s released I personally think the real test for this sequel trilogy is whether it can stand the test of time like the original trilogy
I mean like 30 or 40 years after episode 9 is released well people still remember and be nostalgic for the Disney trilogy and regard them as classics and still be selling toys, video games and other merchandise etc like the OT?

But it's not true.

I think lack of an attractive cast and the excessive humor will not make it stand well like even the prequels have. Millenials will be nostalgic for capeshit

Stupid theory. She would realise she was carrying Darth Vader and kill it at birth.

Really fucking dumb theory come to think of it. Obviously from those faggots on plebbit.

Rey being raped to death by sandniggers is the only thing that would redeem the sequel trilogy.

imagine it, also imagine wrapping the movies up in the shittiest way imaginable. I don't even know whose story is it anymore. Kylo's, Reis? Skywalkers? Wtf is the afterwards?

>Kylo is his own great grandfather.
This is exactly the kinda of retarded lack of self-awareness that these new SW movies possess.

Attached: 1532769057442.gif (288x216, 453K)

>Kylo is his own great grandfather
>Rey fucks her own great grandson
P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

If this really happens it will probably be as a comic since a cartoon or movies are meant to sell toys and with these characters the sales will be doomed from the start.

It's amazing that this would be the sort of thing that would piss off not only the longtime fans, but also the new fans. Imagine the shitstorm.

Rey actually goes back in time and becomes Watto and tries to stop Darth Vader from ever leaving the planet but gets cheated.

>a young girl being destined to be a mother in 2019
uhm sweety, like, how about no?

Wouldn't this mean all the Skywalkers are technically Solo's?

good catch
> ‘tis incest then

It's a jab at Luke trying to kill Kylo in his sleep, rather than she having a feeling she knows he will be a mass murderer but still chooses to love him rather than kill him.

This theory is as dumb as the force tree and force siblings theory leading up to TLJ. I hope no one genuinely believes this.

non canon

>Skywalkers are technically Solo's?
So it's all his fault? Han solo is the greatest threat to the galaxy and must be stopped.
This is crazy if true.

Attached: Wait-What.gif (272x210, 1.63M)

>lil
No, she needs to plump up to 400lbs.

Imagine the levels of inbreeding after only a few cycles.

5>6>4>3>2>Solo>1>Rogue1>Literal garbage>Two hours of news footage of 9/11>Two hourse of blank screen with white noise>7>8

Fixed

What honestly is JJ going to do? He is a terrible writer at finishing things. He even said in an interview he isn't taking it seriously and have gotten the cast to IMPROVISE what they think suits them best in some scenes... THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO FAIL SO BAD.

Attached: 1542542301060.jpg (624x352, 17K)

tf is this? TOR?

Attached: 1024155.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Yes.

big if true

Time is linear. No one so retarded would OK such an idea.

It will already be hated because JJ Abrams is terrible

Star Wars: Inbreeding in a galaxy far far away

>raped to death by Muslims
Based

>scene with her talking to Qui Gon
>Idk I just got pregnant kek
>turns to the camera and winks

Always thought that wink was a bit out of place... But this was Lucas' plan all along wtf?

who cares star wars is dead

>Kylo is fucking is great-grandma
>Leia is fucking her great-grandpa
>Anakin is fucking his great-grandma
>Rey is fucking her great-grandson
>Padme is fucking her great-grandson
>Han is fucking his great-granddaughter
No wonder Luke didnt breed

>Be Luke
>Your Grandma keeps flirting with your Nephew
I would get mad too

>Kylo is redeemed and ends the conflict
>Carries on the Jedi Order for more wacky adventures
>Meanwhile Rey takes the name "Skywalker" in honor of Luke
>Somehow goes back in time (related to that force vision she had in TFA)
>Gradually loses most of her force abilities and is enslaved for 20 years
>Slavers call her "Shmi"
>Somehow gets force pregnant and gives birth to a son
>No longer force sensitive at all now
>Names him Anakin in honor of Luke's redeemed father
>The kid seems to be force sensitive like she once was
>Ends up on Tatooine under Watto

Tell that to zods snapped neck.

If they go this route the movie will end with the twin sunset

Just make a fucking Force Unleashed flick and then fuck this gay ass brand off.

>named after his uncle, to carry on his spirit.

now this is fan service

>Half the movie will be about Reys new life on Tatooine, the abuse she suffers, the final half hour will be her torture by sand people, which will end with ten minutes of Anakin murdering them all (Again played by Hayden)

Seems like they're going back to Tatooine, or Jakku

Attached: star-wars-episode-9-photo.jpg (1200x801, 107K)

They want to retcon TLJ with Luke realizing he can break the cycle by killing Kylo instead of only because there's a 1% chance he could be a sith.

Attached: 1% chance of retcon TLJ.gif (500x204, 1.22M)

>*licks ground*
>it's sugar

Rey is the twin sister of Anakin that was put into suspended animation and hidden as a child.

This

R1 should be ahead of Solo.
7 was mediocre, thought if you're analyzing it on it's actual competency while disregarding how much it lifts from OT, I'd put it around there.

as an insider, they've been working on this for months. that's why they introduced time travel that could change the past in rebels. disney's been wanting to erase and reboot the prequels for years. why do you think there have been no overt prequel references in the ST?

I just wanna see Hayden play Anakin again.

Jews love incest so that works out

Attached: complete_fraud.jpg (220x354, 27K)

People will look back on this trilogy like we do the Holiday Special.

I don't believe it, but I want to. This is the ending the sequels deserve. The only thematically consistent direction we can go from demolishing all the old characters is demolishing all the new ones.

It'll be Jakku, because JJ is going to remake ROTJ and have a prolonged act on the desert planet from the first film

This. But he seems to be happy with his farm

haha it'd be all red and sore from getting spanked a lot lol

Can't blame the guy, after all the shit he took from Star Wars "fans", I wouldn't want to get involved in this shitshow again, even moreso since it's in the mouse's hands.

>Any of the prequels behind 8
Really dude

Back to the future

>he liked 3

Psst. Nobody cares about Starwars canon.

>tfw Yoda and the jedi council agreed to leave Rey dying to sand people

Attached: Bravo Nolan.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

Nobody cares about Star Wars, period.

TOR wasn't canon even in the old canon

>Kylo
>fucking anyone
Kek

It really depends on EP 9. If it's somehow amazing, people will try to find some worthiness in the last two movies. If not, I don't see much of a following. As fucking boring as the Prequels we're, all the toys and video games made sure some kids grew up appreciating them. The Sequels have nothing else to offer.

>*licks ground*
>it's anthrax

It'll be Jakku because Lucasfilm loves their new and original not-OT planets. JJ is just so uncreativity everything still looks like Tatooine.

The only problem with the prequels is that they were so heavy-handed with laying out encyclopedic lengths of exposition that any of the action and shoehorned goofy shit seemed way out of place for the movies themselves, even if they were canon Star Wars installments.

It's the only way to save it

Both are equally bad.

>Solo higher than TPM
What is wrong with you?

that would make rey the aunty of kylo

Out of the way plebs, this is the objective Star Wars ranking:
>ESB
>ROTJ
>ANH
>ROTS
>TPM
>AOTC
>R1
>TFA
>SOLO
>TLJ

A lot of the fights lacked weight because it was hard for the audience to care about the people involved. It didn't help that the fights themselves looked practiced to unconvincing perfection.

Lol. It’s been out 3 years and it’s made no impact on the mainstream whatsoever. Look at Ridley & Boyega. Leading a Star Wars trilogy and they could probably walk down the street without getting stopped.

anybody who thinks these kids movies will end with the fan favorite ending up as slave in a desert shithole is out of their minds

The funny thing is that almost all of these are recycled animations. I played this game for a bit when it was free and never got to this point, yet i've seen most of these animations already

hehe a good friend

I think it's clear at this point that Disney did not have a plan as to what should happen across the arc of Episodes 7, 8 and 9. Abrams set up lots of plot points in 7 that were then dismantled by Johnson in 8. Now we have 9, which is going to ... ignore the events of 8 and going to be a soft reboot of a soft reboot.

Attached: 1548780748810.png (672x777, 312K)

>MaRey Sue let's herself get raped by sand niggers for some reason

Attached: 1451520468701.jpg (418x720, 56K)

Canon:
Episodes 7, 8, 9
Solo
Rogue One

Non-Canon:
Episodes 1-6

so he's doing the same shit he did with Star Trek

Rey should be a nudist

I remember even as a youth going on teenager the prequels sucked, but even after one finished I couldn't wait for the next. Somehow the sequel series sucks so hard I can't even be mildly optimistic or anticipate it in any sense of the word. Have they gotten just that bad? Am I getting old?
Maybe I'm just still mad at how they treated Han, Luke, and pretty much the entire plot arc of the original trilogy. I don't know anymore.

Attached: 1316753941335.gif (193x135, 1.57M)

For the rest of my life I would not forget what certainly would be the biggest popculture shitstorm of the decade, this site would enter another dimension of shitposting. Glorious. Even though I would be livid myself.

it'll be hated irregardless
imagine hiring rian and expecting people to like anything related to his work