Does is actually work?

Does is actually work?

Attached: dennis system.png (714x400, 292K)

idk if i qualify for D

Well I'd have to demonstrate value first.

To be honest, the most important thing about the DENNIS system is engaging physically. Figuratively "grabbing them by the pussy," is critical in moving from just being some guy to being a sexual interest. Making physical contact in some way (touching their shoulder, grabbing their waist, etc) is exceedingly important.

I was talking to a girl for months and didn't really know what to do. Got a little sauced at a social even, grabbed her by the waist, and we fucked that night. Conversely, if she physically recoils at you even touching her shoulder it's game over.

His methods are extreme, and illegal, but the foundation is there.

>Demonstrate value by having a good job, your own car, nice shit, being well groomed, etc.
>Engage physically by showing you're unafraid to enter her personal space, you can VERY easily gauge her interest by how she reacts
>Nurture dependence by doing the stereotypical thing and listening to her bitch, give her rides places, make it so she talks to you for things she needs and not just when she wants

You get the idea.

I get the DEN system, what about the DENNIS system however?

The last three don't really work outside of the context of essentially breaking a woman's mind to make her obsess over you and become some sort of booty call thrall. A booty thrall.

Yes...somewhat, but you have to commit to it. And that takes being like Dennis..

Just be your self

b.e. urself

Attached: beurself.png (1548x1468, 121K)

yes

just if you are ugly learn that ugly women are for you

But why would you not want a booty thrall? Never neglect the NIS; very important to the overall system.

Where can I find an ugly girl to date?

Attached: 20190225_235537.jpg (1290x696, 336K)

I have my own system

Respect the female
Act like a true gentleman
Protect the female at all cost
Explain your long term intentions

Attached: 0EF6081E-E833-435C-9E01-E4EF8C924235.jpg (384x400, 39K)

Do the NIS even work in the show though? It seems like it's just Dennis' deluded narcissism that makes him believe all the women would instantly fuck him at a moments notice even after he did all that other shit.

his handwriting looks like he randomly uses capital S letters in the middle of words.

DemonSTrate
InSpire

I'm not a footfag but SNIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Who /MACsystem/ here?

Attached: MAC.png (480x298, 190K)

I see you too are a man of taste
Heartbroken 9s have the self confidence of 5s

99% of people on Yea Forums fail at the first step

Accurate, it's the hardest barrier to break in a non-retarded fashion.

Frank SCRAPS system is the patricians tier.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of 100s and I'm ready to plow.

Tfw girls cross that barrier before I do but I'm still too autistic to escalate.

This.

Yes, Mac would then move in and Frank would get the scraps. They had a thing about Frank hating how he had to be third.

Unironically this. There is nothing that turns a woman off faster than respecting her boundaries and treating her like an equal.
>But #metoo!
Never ever hit on a feminist. Feminists still expect you to "grab them by the pussy" and will still reject for not being a real man if you don't. But if anything ever goes south, she'll decide she was raped even though it's the only reason she was into you to begin with

I've been doing this unknowingly for years. Am I a psychopath?

Dennis just lies
If you can lie like a sociopath you are good.

The thing is that by the time I find out she is or isn't a radfem I've ruined my chances or ruined my anime dubbing career.

>I got my Magnum condoms
for my monster DONG

anything works if you're attractive