Fuck anti vaxxers, their feeling don't count, science does,based YouTube demonitising them

>fuck anti vaxxers, their feeling don't count, science does,based YouTube demonitising them
>fuck anti-lbgt, sciences don't count, feelings do, based YouTube killing them off.
>fuck people being into minors under 18 it's the same as being into literal children. They're all pedophiles to me.
>I'm gonna cover all sorts of dangerous things including death and war, wait domestic violence where the dude retaliated, that's too far we need a trigger warning. Fuck men who hit women even if they were provoked.

The fuck was his deal?

Attached: images (18).jpg (270x152, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PLgOaVXmGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s a liberal faggot e celeb who thinks sjw is a good strategy and every black person deserves reparations

he looks like a 12 year old faggot. your hero is a faggot buddy

does he still spend all his time editing out his breaths

I'd be fine with this if he didn't pretend to be unbiased and reasonable.

Him and vlogbrothers are kryptos right?

reminder anti anti-vaxxers are racist against all non whites

Intellectual honesty is not popular, news at eleven.

>not wanting to inject your newborn infant with poisonous levels of mercury is somehow a bad thing

Who?

I hate this anti-vaxxer shit. I don't think all vaccinations are bad. Far from it. They've helped society significantly. However, the fact that we can't question their safety without being labeled an "anti-vaxxer" is fucking retarded. Why is wanting to know what's in something a bad thing? Every drug on TV will tell you about all the horrible side effects you could get if you take it. But vaccines are 100% safe? Bullshit. Flintstones vitamins probably aren't even 100% safe. According to my parents, I had a reaction to the MMR vaccine and I got sick afterwards. That doesn't mean I think the fucking polio, tetanus, pneumonia, etc vaccines are bad. But why can't we just ask questions about them without being treated like societal lepers?

He seems pretty based.

>I'd be fine with this
Fuck off reddit

>I want to silence anyone with a differing opinion
Alright libcuck

He's a disingenuous kike, he shilled garbage online 'therapy' that he was directly profiting from even when other shilled it.

People want to force you at the barrel of a gun to get a vaccine since it's for 'public safety'. But the same people would never dare have the government ban HIV+ people from having sex for 'public safety'. They're just drones repeating what the talking heads say.

Based Pewds exposed this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8PLgOaVXmGU

>Questioning things
It's current year dude. Just think what we tell you to think.

No individual nuanced opinions allowed.

Isn't he a pedophile? I remember anons on pol pointing out body language and stuff he said when he talked about pedophiles that really made it seem like he was a closet pedo.

>retards still think vaccines are bad

lmao literally natural selection at work

they think everyone they dont like is a pedo, thats what brain wash cultists like them always do.

It was mostly with his constant blinking ONLY when he talked about "how bad pedophiles are" (blinking being a sign of lying) and how he actually talked about he "investigated" pedophile youtube channels by creating fake accounts and seeking them out.
Couple other things too.

Almost every medicine under the sun has a side effect, that doesn't mean we don't take it.

Hi Styx.

Well Fuck anti vaxxers is something I am always for. That stupidity is breeding and it is going to get out of hand.

You actually thing he went and got staff to do that. Are you nuts. The guy can be fucking cringy and has a rather biased opinion. But calling someone a pedophile for blinking and doing a segment on it is daft as fuck.

sounds like something a pedo would say

Actually he said in the video he did it... He said he did it.

I like his fast presentation style but this dude has the weakest opinions I think I've ever seen.

>I'm not one to get into politics...but if you rape and murder children, that's bad!

ok

You're equating healthy discussions with your doctor with le epic science skepticism. The answer to "what are the risks of this vaccine" can be answered in less than 30 seconds. Soreness and itching around the site and, if we fuck up and don't do things cleanly, maybe some brief fever or local infection." That's it. These procedures are decades old now and you can sue the shit out of your doctor if they leave anything out. But there's nothing else to leave out. You're not being a free thinker or any stupid shit by demanding to know more. There is no more.

No, He says "WE" which would mean His team. People in the industry will always say WE when it is in fact their employees. So no, I doubt he made the accounts himself.

What does ignoring science have to do with being pro-lgbt

>hurr antivaccers are making my kids sick
So what about all them rapefugees that come from god knows where brigning things like measles?

Attached: 123231232232333.jpg (236x214, 7K)

No this is bullshit. If you worry about a certain Vaccine, go to your doctor and talk about it. No one is saying blindly trust people. I fully expect parents would be interested in knowing more about the Vaccine they are given and what side effects, if any might be caused by said vaccine.

Vaccines can have negative effects that can be extremely dangerous. However these are the tiny percentage of cases. However most side effects are mildly irritating or simply take a few days to get over.

It is when people trust fucking naturopaths and alt medicine nut jobs instead of physicians and people that study and learn this shit for a living. That is when there is a serious problem. Thinking every vaccine is going to cause autisim or other total insane claims.

If a new vaccine comes out I would want to know all the ins and outs of it and the research behind it. Which I should be readily able to get. Which you can, If you can't then that would certainly raise red flags.

But if you don't trust the vaccine because some hippy idiot told you not to. Then you are just being an uniformed dumbass.

Everything actually.

What about the moron like that idiot in Vancouver who was an anti-vaxxer and took his kids to vietnam. Got measles there and brought it back. Anti Vaxxers are just as much of a problem as refugees bringing the shit in in the first place. I am more likely to end up being around some fucking retard anti vaxxer where I live than any refugee.

most people arent fully human
they are group think subhumans