Goes back in time to kill a woman

>goes back in time to kill a woman
>is only stopped by a chad from the future
>shoots up a night club
>doesn't understand social cues

Yikes. Let's unpack this. Was he an incel?

Attached: Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg (282x353, 13K)

does his programming even allow him to fuck?

This is a pic of white knight Arnie from T2, not supreme gentleman Arnie from The Terminator

>lets unpack this

Attached: images with powerful auras.jpg (1080x897, 60K)

most white knights are former incels so it makes sense

Wolfy’s fine honey. Wolfy’s just fine.

>pitiless extermination machine sent from the future happens to be a muscular Aryan with a heavy German accent.
Yikes. Let's unpack this...

dude put ur shirt on lol

Wrong most incels are former white knights, they become incels as we know them once they realize bitches don’t give a shit about nice you are

>Let's unpack this
i hate this phrase so fucking much

You know they couldn't cast a black man to commit seemingly senseless acts of violence upon dozens of white folks. anybody else wonder what this movie would have looked like if they'd cast OJ?

Let's unpack who hurt you, sweetie.

>a mega-computer constructs 'infiltration units' that look like 6'2" professional bodybuilders and have heavy German accents to 'blend in' among the human resistance and then take them out
Yikes. James Cameron is an idiot.

James Cameron said he didn’t seem convincing enough as a killer

I'll bet you felt really clever ironically pretending to be a liberal pantywaist

I'll bet you thought you get a lot of YOUs about how funny you are

It's true though, Germans aren't human

Which really goes to show how shitty of an actor OJ was

Have a (You) for effort.

t. no life experience

White knights may be virgins and they more than likely will be outed as predatory self-loathing abusers, but incels are a different breed with a different (redpilled) outlook

>In Terminator II, the Aryan who has a German accent must commit suicide in order to save the future of humanity
what did James Cameron mean by this?

>Was he an incel?
No.
Duracell

Is that a young CIA in the back left?

Attached: larrydavid01.png (170x230, 92K)

>The story finally resolves in part 2 when the Aryan is reprogrammed to serve John Connor's (JC - Jesus Christ) and then finally commits suicide for the good of humanity
Yikes! Let's unpack this spicy matzo ball

10/10

He was incredibly fit, so no.

Cameron's first choice for the Terminator was going to be Bishop (the android) from Aliens. He changed his mind once he saw Arnie

I like to autistically nitpick movies, and your point is absolutely valid, but c'mon, the movie wouldn't been anywhere as iconic if this guy had been the Terminator

Attached: Bishop23Face.jpg (250x265, 13K)

Mods, just permanently ban this fucking faggot OP

Why you so smart?

Incel alert!