[adult swim]

What was the last year you spent a night watching this?

Attached: adult-swim1.jpg (1000x562, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still put it on in the background when I read

Last time I watched AS (or tv for that matter) was the last ep of World Peace, before that I hadn't watched since like 2012.

First they cancelled Morel Orel

Then they cancelled Metalocalypse

Fuck them

i watch fishcenter everyday
im team MOMO

I still watch AD and FG from time to time.

If other media is any guide, I’m guessing it’s devolved into an unfunny SJW circle jerk over the past ten years.

i feel like metalocalypse is one of those things that netflix or the like will reboot one of these years and finish

2008/9 was when I stopped watching basically. Kept up witg aqua teen though.

i really ever watched it for king of the hill or an extremely comfy 3am episode of cowboy bebop

The Oscar Special yesterday was fucking kino

Nah from what i gather when i catch it acid and shroom heads took over

I'm literally doing that right now, usually tend to play AS in the background while I do school work if Comedy Central has nothing good on like the fucking Daily Show

Unfortunately I work overnight on the weekends so I can't enjoy Toonami

Attached: 1535361192152.jpg (1080x1391, 545K)

Around 2006-2007 I guess

Freshman year of college, 2004.

2000-2005 were the best years.

I think 2004, before I got rid of cable.

Attached: b8bba16bbbc738f581ad48cdd863cb971d80b7bc.gif (500x375, 998K)

Right before I moved in with my girlfriend and I stopped paying for cable.

ATHF getting cancelled was the final nail in the coffin. I haven't watched it since other than the occasional rerun in a hotel room.

It was an Adult Swim produced short that aired late night under the infomercial block much like Too Many Cooks. In fact THHPIT creator Alan Resnick wrote and created both. The accompanying ARG that came with was one of the more cryptic ones too that had some scary shit. What do you guys think?

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

Attached: 1541206346271.png (931x472, 405K)

probably 2016 though i still sometimes watch toonami for the nostalgia.
the last new shows worth watching were world peace and the last season of eric andre. i never really cared too much for any of their live action stuff but those greatest event in television history bits were pretty great.
do they still regularly air morel orel or childrens hospital eps? i'd probably tune in for those.

I enjoyed these very much, didn't know there was an ARG involved.

Eric andre is ding-dong diddly based

2007, when I graduated from undergrad. I haven't turned it on since. I did download all of ATHF, though, and I still watch that sometimes if I'm feeling depressed and need to laugh a bit.

Graduated same year. Man, I miss getting high and watching ATHF back in the day. Probably some of my last experiences of actual happiness.