Why is he still ignoring Sam?

Why is he still ignoring Sam?

Attached: 1546161906868.jpg (1536x2048, 448K)

Dr. Forrester?

probably because sam is a fat retard

Sam is a scumbag who mocks Charles

Who? I forget who you are talking about in the current year.

Because he's genuinely unhinged and World Peace getting cancelled probably pushed him even further into insanity. Also, Nick is the patrician MDE member

Erik Hayden and Andrew Ruse (the real mastermind behind MDE) seem to be on Charls side.

Attached: 1518973948472.png (594x141, 10K)

who cares mde is dead anyways

Attached: dv ntsc interlace test.webm (490x360, 991K)

He was just a fucking normie. Normies always say they like him best.

>ywn do heroin with charls

Attached: 1537372100208.jpg (640x640, 52K)

F

Only decent board on that shithole
(r/O&A is okay tbf)

>This is a real opinion about reddit

Attached: 1324503195002.jpg (489x500, 213K)

Will Sam ever lose weight/ shave or will he spiral even further?

Attached: 59219AC8-098C-4D1E-8793-ECF33117A10C.jpg (2048x1536, 473K)

Probably because Sam is a moron

Why couldn't it have all just worked out bros? If the show had come out two years earlier and Sam hadn't run his mouth too much on Twitter I feel like it would still be on the air.

charls is genuinely the weirdest fucking dude on the planet. his mind is a complete enigma

Sam ruined his life. He likely harbors a great deal of resentment for him.

Why do people say Charls is a legitimate crazy person or opioid addict? I don't have the time or inclination to watch a bunch of video game streams; just give me the td;dr.

*I meant the too long didn't read, not the too didn't didn't read

the essence of charls cannot be neatly packaged. it's an experience

Ruse just uploaded a sketch starring Sam and Nick last week. It was probably old footage, but it'd be weird for Sam to let him release it on his channel if he was out entirely.

sam built his life. face it you can bitch about sam not being funny but he was the most dedicated member and produced the most content. have you seen charl's streams? they are unfunny garbage. literally hours of slow pointless mumbling and every once in a while charls yells some dumb thing to try to hype up his viewers. charls has made a total of 2 good videos in the last two years. nick hasn't even tried. sam is the only one still making shit.

I dont like the new guys sam hangs out with
Nick and Charls were their own individuals and so were everyone before that at like OK Computer but now his group is like a bunch of sam-lites

Attached: 1525626335656.png (480x364, 210K)

I mean obvious disingenuous OP but if you believe those images posted in these threads Sam is a Machiavellian scumbag who fucked Charls out of his share of the merchandise money and told people not to work with him. And honestly based on Sam's behaviour in his videos and on social media as well as what is described in those pictures it wouldn't surprise me if this was only one of the ways in which he hurt Charls.

the .living series is some of the most compelling and captivating art i've ever seen

I feel he is a cute young boy who is older than he looks and works construction and is maybe kind of depressed but used to hiding it and is no longer really hiding it

based

They are all egotistical, deeply insecure bullies. I don't buy Sam is more mentally ill than either of them. I like their humour and their gall but it doesn't seem to occur to their fans how bad they'd be to know.

2019...I am forgotten

>makes a teaser video 3 months ago about releasing a ton of content
>3 months later still fucking nothing

Attached: 1550433546053.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

Its all on his paywalled website I'd imagine. Speaking of; anybody got the Charls.world videos

can we dig that guy up? see what he's done since he made that video? maybe he was the guy to follow all along

I watch his videos sometimes and it's mostly a bunch of incoherent rambling. But I think he plays it up a bit.