Is pewd our generation's Howard Stern?

is pewd our generation's Howard Stern?

think about it:
>came in and COMPLETELY dominated a new media
>has a show with all kinds of bits, keeps it fresh
>funny and refreshing personality
>hot gf
>psuedo-alter-personalities like Gloria Bourger who comments on himself and the news.
>gets attacked relentlessly by mainstream media and juijitsues those attacks into more press, publicity for himself and wins the battle in the press.

I could go on...

Old windbag hasbin Stern is even attacked pewd now. What a faggot, he's lost all respect and creds in my book.

Attached: chrome_2019-02-25_18-34-17.png (593x386, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204264052/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is there so much e-celeb shit today

I wish you'd just find him and rape his cock your mouth you homo faggot.

Non-Americans have no idea who Howard Stern is retarded mutt.

>Pewds

Go back

Attached: 1551041638051.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Haha no, pp is solely superficial with no substance, hes just a pleasing appearance and voice.

Why do zoomer mutts love this autistic swedish fag so much? You know he doesn't give a shit about you right? If you were literally on fire, he would hold his nose so the fumes wouldn't get to him and that's the extent of how much he would acknowledge a waste of oxygen and biomatter like you.

Attached: 1334763010425.jpg (454x563, 21K)

who hurt you?

the /punishedfelix/ redemption arc perfectly encapsulates the zeitgeist of the late 2010s

Howard Stern is a talentless hack. The show was only funny when he had Jackie and then Artie there. After that it was shocking how bad it got.

I would agree, his run down of the new adpocalypse was the most level headed and unbiased ive seen on YouTube.

he's kinda like O&A where the years that were their most popular were actually their worst, but they got way better when they got beaten down by life and got jaded and dropped their phony exaggerated personas

So just like Howard Stem

Bullshit. He was the biggest name in media for years as long as you aren't 16 years old

Quite the opposite

>Pewds
I watched about 3 minutes of this guy and couldn't believe what an asshole he is. Do masochists watch him just for the fingernails-on-the-blackboard cringyness of it?

Attached: skep-rock.jpg (640x360, 60K)

>comparing Howard fucking Stern to some autistic youtuber
Jesus christ i'm actually to old for this shit

He acts like a literal thot bitch.

Zoomer here what makes Howard Stern so great?

This dude is not funny to anyone over the age of 14

Nothing for the last 15 years

Who's the current generation's Ron & Fez?

>radio
>NEW media

I mean 15 years ago he was the king of Radio and the only reason Sirius was relevant. It wasn't till 2010 that he started to fade a bit

Why are so many salty niggers hating on pewdiepie?

>stern
>substance
Boomers and zoomers really are alike.

fuck off with this e-celeb shit. Cringe.

>like 3 years ago
>LMAO PEOPLE LIKE PEWDIEPIE FUCKING LITTLE ZOOMERS
>today
>BASED PEWS /OUR GUY/ INCEL PRIDE
???

Ice Poseidon. Fuk it dood!

Reminder anyone shilling him is an actual shill

He's literally for children. Like literal children. I remember when he first started his fans were literally 10 years old. But he also started his youtube career years ago which means all these 10 year olds grew up and are now posting on Yea Forums which makes me feel really old. I fucking hate him because he comes across as a cringey retarded jackass when he screams shit like "BROFIST", "EPIC DUDE LMAO WOW" with just incoherent screaming in all his videos.

pewds can't say "fuck" without his revenue stream getting shut down

despite his image as the "anti-youtube youtuber", he is 100% youtube's bitch

Attached: Manlet.jpg (687x1000, 212K)

Those kids got older and are now on Yea Forums dude

> t. New Yorker

No one gives a shit outside of the tri-state area. Seriously wake the fuck up.

Fake incel that can act completely retarded and manchild and still get sex any night because looks dont matter to women, just be yourself.

This is a very underrated comedy. And high school me's go to fap material. Plethora of fap worthy scenes.

Howard Stern is worth over 650 million dollars and have tens of millions of listeners for decades. I get your a child because you watch pewdiepie but Stern was the big thing before podcasting and youtube and what not was a thing.

love based pewds. he triggers so many “rational” types. people who think they know better.

Nobodies triggered dude, he just makes content for children

Umm I started reading Dostoyevsky because of him

>was
exactly

Attached: 1526079688493.png (300x282, 170K)

>pewds can't say "fuck" without his revenue stream getting shut down
Sounds like Stern before he signed with Sirius, the only difference is Stern was lucky enough to be born during the rise of satelite radio. There isn't any real youtube alternatives yet, closest thing you got is twitch and they still ban you for saying the n-word there

>ITSS LEEEEE PEWWWWWWWWDIEEEEEEEPIEEEEEE
>LE BROFIST
>*incoherent screaming*
>WHAT UP BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>*more incoherent screaming*
>random swedish to be funny
>*even more retarded unfunny screaming*
How the fuck can you actually like this garbage?

>born
I mean alive

>user pretends it's 2012

Are you guys watching the same pewdiepie I am?

I can't imagine he's changed and the fact you would ever watch him after he did all that garbage is just a testament to how much of a retard you are. You have to have a sub 80 IQ to actually want to follow Pewdiepie

The radio was not "new media" when Howard Stern went at it. Nor was his success a "domination" of the industry. Rush Limbaugh regularly outperformed him in viewership week after week even during the height of Stern's popularity.