What do you think of the anthology film "Yep, I'm on T.V."?

What do you think of the anthology film "Yep, I'm on T.V."?

Attached: Yep, I'm on TV.jpg (2041x1441, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZCZTYmK9xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely peak kino

So why does he think Ted Bundy is innocent?

Idea Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=iZCZTYmK9xo

i thought that lego guy had a massive erection.

based Yea Forumsermin thread

liquid chris is even more pathetic than chris chan

I would pay top dollars to see Chris doing his own movie based on the early CwC stuff.

Attached: Chris.jpg (758x499, 98K)

WE GOT AN ANSWER

Attached: stone age.png (601x709, 352K)

still don't get it.

So cavemen are slow-in-the-minds?

this just invites more questions

Hey Ivy! I'm doing this video for yoooou! Oh we are gonna have so much fun together when you and I are together! Hmmm! You know, my mommy and I, my, my family and I will come and meet you at the airport. And you know, your choice so, take you to your hotel or, uh, bring you back to...my house, hmmm. I mean, uh, you know, we'd be hanging around so much and sharing so many fondful memories.

Attached: for my sweetest ivy.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I wish we could get Chris to Banepost.

I've been seeing shit about chrischan for like 10 years and still don't see what's the appeal. I watched a few videos just because I enjoy cringe kino but it did nothing for me. Can anyone give me a rundown of this fag?

Chris is staring down into a rabbit-hole of fandom and being spoiled.

He had a seance with his spirit

miss old cwc
he's just so vile nowadays
kind of wish he had got his life into a semblance of order

I like how in a brief moment of self awareness Chris depicted his "old" self as Doofy from scary movie

Attached: pic-here-s-what-doofy-from-a-scary-movie-looks-like-now.png (1200x630, 598K)

He would if you gave him money, one of you dumbasses probably would.

Just one of the original lolcows, for some reason people still find him funny.

this video and the "so need a cute girl/Virgin with rage" song from are legitimate internet kino. Hopefully Chris Chan's legacy extends far behind his own lifetime as a testament on how NOT to act online.

I can't help but feel pity for him. It doesn't change the things he's done, but if he only had a better upbringing he would just be a semi-recluse who spends his autismbux responsibly and spends his time writing fanfiction, playing video games and going to a con once or twice a year. CWC's life is unironically a tragedy worthy of Shakespeare or Chaucer. A biopic of his life, if done right, could easily be one of the most thought-provoking films ever made.

>Can anyone give me a rundown of this fag?
I can't speak for everyone but some of the appeal to read and watch videos about him was he's the quintessential autistic person from the late 90s/2000s obsessed with kids anime, video games, Sonic TCG, Family Guy, but way more ridiculous than the average Deviantart retard.

Did you congratulate chris for his birthday?

If Chris stopped uploading after Rollin and Trollin it would've gone down as one of the greatest Kaufmanesque acts of all time.

most people thought like you, they would have a giggle at a video that went viral and then forget about him but the thing is... he just keep "bringing it" in the worst possible ways, a never ending spiral of new lows... and it seems nothing can be done to change the course of his christory , it's as if the gods have a very specific path decided for him so no well wishing people can make a significant correction to it.

No, it wouldn't have. Everyone already knew he was blatantly faking it.

He was based until he married that fat whore Kacey, despite all of Solid Chris's faults at least he didn't willingly cuck himself for a woman so far beneath him

At this point were waiting for the news report Barbara is dead and he's been fucking the corpse