Can we restart the Funhaus thread? Who is your favorite or Least favorite memeber?

Can we restart the Funhaus thread? Who is your favorite or Least favorite memeber?
Favs: Bruce, Adam, James Lawrence, Dan, and Elyse, and Matt
Can do with out. Allanah (Outside of eye candy) John Smith I hate this fuck, and that curly headed mexican fuck.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/funhaus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, nigger these guys got old about 5 months after they got their own channel
>>>/reddit/

Nah, I dont watch the gta vids. so it feels fresh.

Sneed

Do they still do GTAV

>Yeah let's start some shitty gamegrumps clone and make a logo that looks like a bitcoin

Elyse is the only good one, everyone else is unbearable. Lawrence is alright. also their videos suck now

Yes but less often now.

Their videos get kinda repetetive

>inside gaming is back
Lads, I havent felt joy like this in decades. I'm so happy. It's like finding out your favorite uncle actually survived a fatal car crash 2 years later

Attached: 1449342161536.jpg (900x900, 50K)

I never watched it when it aired in the past, but somehow Im subbed to it, with out ever doing so. How the fuck is that possible?

You were subbed to The Know which turned into IG.

I suggest you watch their weekday content with the boys. It's such kino.
The weekend shit with the B team suck though

James = Bruce = Adam > John = Don > Bones = Jacob = Peake > Rawrensu = Elyse >Allanah > Omar >>>> Suptic or any other guests

the videos that are just adam/james/bruce are as good as they've ever been in my opinion

This. Their dynamic is just unparalleled.
Lawrence too.

ELYSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> theothers

Attached: 171. Avatar 2 The Real True True.jpg (2989x3668, 2.39M)

lawrence can be either a 1 or a 10 for me. he's clever but he has poor timing. i guess that's just his character

elyse>notelyse

Attached: 292. cut.jpg (2915x3818, 855K)

mods this isn't Yea Forums content.
Get an eceleb board and grow up, take capeshit with you.

>M-M-MOOOOODSSSS

Yea Forums likes it so they'll babysit it
they don't care about this board until hbo or disney pay them to

>Can we restart the Funhaus thread?
link to the older one?

>Gang adds one of their girlfriends to the team out of pure nepotism
>She ends up fitting in perfectly and becomes one of the funniest

How often does this happen? Elyse is seriously lightening in a bottle.

James = Elyse > Jon = Don = Bones = Jacob = Rahul > Bruce = Adam = Joel = Peake > Lawrence = Spoole = Omar >>>>>>> Allanah

There are times when Lawrence is up there in terms of entertainment with the Willems.
Back in 1995 is genuinely is a tour de force of self-deprecation that I find infinitely entertaining.

It was a rooster teeth bread, but turned into a Funhaus bread

Do yall think Allanah will ever have leaks? If she is a real gamer the girl would have pics of her and a will-mote

>John = Don > Bones = Jacob
>Allanah
literally who are any of these? I'm so glad I unsubbed

Funhaus is reddit?

>Do yall think Allanah will ever have leaks?
Yes. Worked briefly at rt and know for a fact they're floating around because of Blaine

reddit.com/r/funhaus

how many more years until james just deals with the fact he hasn't got hair. its almost sad these days when ever the camera shows the top of his head.

SSS Tier
James, Adam, Bruce
SS Tier
Rahul, Joel, Elyse, Angery Peake
S Tier
Bones
A Tier
Lawrence, Spoole, Peake, Allanah because i want to fuck her
Shit Tier, everyone else especially Omar and fucking Jacob

>da people on da youtube are my frends :)

I wish I could believe you. Are they really broken up? When did this happen? I hope that means we see less of her, and she is forced to show more skin to get attention.

There is also /r/4channel, does that mean 4channel is reddit?

they make me laugh more than most scripted tv shows

I mean im 30 and my hair will look liie piccard by the time im 40, and i dont shave it simply because i have moles on my head.

very reddit post

>dey are my best frends :)

Does it take reddit to know reddit?

Attached: 1544656188421.jpg (250x230, 7K)

i wish i could be as mad as you are about this thread on the shittiest board on Yea Forums

I wish I could upboat dis twice!