TIL that butter fountains actually exist in America...

TIL that butter fountains actually exist in America. They even have a guard to prevent people from putting their mouth on them.

Attached: 1550315568018.jpg (452x359, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwL_MaxlL3g
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=V20_c-ODUwQ
youtu.be/hzmpysD8Ql0?t=61
youtu.be/h5KG9HwWfIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those things are disgusting. How can you trust the liquid that comes out is even butter? It’s probably extra oil and grease from the cooking machines.

>euros are so poor they cant afford butter

Attached: 1527133058104.jpg (198x329, 7K)

Margirine is better than butter

Posting superior popcorn.

Attached: 51RX8NTXF3L.AA500_PIbundle-15,TopRight,0,0_AA500_SH20_.jpg (500x500, 40K)

its sunflower oil

you can't tell between butter and oil?

>How can you trust the liquid that comes out is even butter?

They don't even call it butter most of the time. Look at OP it says "hot popcorn topping".

it's not butter its coconut oil and some other flavored oil mix

I’d rather not put it on my popcorn first to find out

you sound like such a fag

Is that an actual mouth guard or just there to stop hot butter spray?

You sound like a fat shart

It's not butter. It's "butter flavoring"
Also just makes the popcorn taste worse

Real butter costs $1 extra in some Canadian theatres

Does anyone actually buy theater food? I get that its how theaters turn a profit but I'm not paying $8 for a small popcorn

Lol when I was younger one of my friends accidentally knocked me into one of these things and the nozzle broke off and sprayed butter all of my face. That's why people started calling me butter face haha

No it's there to stop people from putting their mouth in it. I used to work at a theater in college and it was disgusting how man people would drink the butter straight from the fountain, I was constantly cleaning it. We finally got guards but even then people would still drink from the fountain using straws, but at least it wasn't as unsanitary as using their mouth.

Based

Ingredients in the movie theater liquid butter:
>partially hydrogenated basedbean oil, beta carotene, tertiary butylhydroquinone, polydimethylsiloxane, butter flavoring

wish we had them desu

>he eats the vegetable oil jew
Enjoy your cancer.
You zoomers missed out when theaters used real butter, that shit was delicious. This new shit is god damn disgusting i dont even buy popcorn when i go now.

Attached: 1528349698019.png (261x212, 61K)

In Mexico there's hot sauce dispensers for the popcorn at every movie theater, so much better than liquid grease, give it a try.

>pre-made popcorn
Ameritub detected

I prefer the alfredo fountain.

I can't fucking stop laughing at this

>Be American
>Head down to the 7/11 for a light snack
>Pick up some extra salted toffee popcorn, a few poptarts and a small 1gallon jug of coke
>Pop my goods into the mobility scooter, roll home
>Everything set up next to the big boy recliner
>Put on My 600lb Life so I can laugh at the fat tubs that weight 10lb more than me
>Finished off my drink on the way home
>Still thirsty, go to my butter tap
>Its not working
>Have to melt my fridge butter down like a fucking caveman
>Refill my empty coke jug with the butty
>It tastes like shit, clearly has no oil for taste
Got to get some guys over to fix the butty tap, guess its water for baths till then.

Attached: 1541360820093.gif (600x502, 37K)

This. Real butter is for deluded hipsterfags and doesn't melt for shit.

Attached: 51FcXaNE4YL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

>his local kinoplex doesn't have poutine and burgers
lmao land of the free much?
can even get perogies at my local kinoplex, imagine being american and not being able to get perogies at the local kinoplex

Attached: IMG_20130905_180815.jpg (1600x1200, 265K)

>real butter
im sneaking in a butter stick next time and trying it out myself

i always request an extra cup to fill at the butter fountain and sip throughout the film

"Real butter" is made for cooking not spreading you dumb Amerifat. Cooking is the thing that the black wagies do to prep your meals at the gulp n' go.

>be europoor
>think soda comes in 1 gallon jugs

Attached: 1540664917786.jpg (540x568, 85K)

Why can't Americans go 2 hours without eating?

>make popcorn at home and use clarified butter

I miss when cinemas had the real stuff.

>not having a back up butter tap, or even just an emergency butter tank
you only have yourself to blame

>Yea Forums doesn't dip their popcorn into their nacho cheese

Attached: AmadeusCloseup_sm.jpg (139x133, 8K)

>paying 3x times as much for frozen aisle food

Attached: 1536018117573.jpg (3024x4032, 477K)

>not getting the nachos extreme to go with your poutine

why are europeans illiterate?

You too!!!

You are paying to get it in the theater. Not everyone has mastered your hotdog smuggling methods.

We have those in Leafland too. Do burgers have to pay extra for butter topping? It’s 95 cents at my kinoplex I believe

>he doesn't bring his own person tabasco bottle to the theater

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Anyone else bring there own butter to the movies? I just get non-buttered popcorn (Far cheaper) then melt my own stick with the heat of my phone once I'm seated.

Attached: 1522874536265.jpg (641x530, 25K)

I always thought the "americans clapping" meme was just a meme. Boy was I wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=uwL_MaxlL3g

>person tabasco
yeah it's because we aren't all cannibals you fucking freak

Why are Americans so cool and based, lads?

Why can't Americans sit silently and pay attention for 2 hours? I know special needs kids who spaz out less than these "people".

Because we don't have to.

Attached: moonflag.jpg (425x339, 53K)

this thread makes me want to the kinoplex. wish they played something for intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>butter
America has been tricked.

>cooking
Ain't nobody got time fodat

Attached: giphy(2).gif (400x268, 499K)

So glad I don't have that problem, my local 'plex is going to be showing Captain Marvel.

youtube.com/watch?v=V20_c-ODUwQ

based and kubrickpilled

This. I usually just watch the movie without eating anything.
If I really wanted to eat, I would sneak my own snacks in.

I used to work at a movie theatre and we had one guy that would buy a ticket and beeline to the butter dispenser and start drinking from it.

I used to think it was a joke until he came back the second time, and the third time, and then the cops got called and he got trespassed but guess what, he came back again and this time tried to dismantle and steal the butter dispenser. I never saw him again, but I consider him one of the best friends I've ever had in my life.

You're so full of shit.

fake and gay

I remember working for a theater 16 years ago, they used the good stuff for popping oil and butter topping (it was never real butter there but the previous bags of grease at least tasted better). Then Regal bought the place and switched to this stuff and it was never the same. They also ruined the nachos by getting rid of the option that came with sour creme, guac, and olives, plus the new "cheese" was mostly coconut oil and had a paste like consistency at room temp and the last 1/4 of the cans always burnt in the warmer. Fuck Regal.

>go up to the counter and ask for some popped corn
>get handed a bucket of popcorn
>fucking scream

jfc why is it so difficult

Attached: 1544345015330.png (600x471, 422K)

> $11 can-bucks for a slice and a small soda.

The Canadian food prices meme is true!

Never had that issue but multiple people would ask for a water cup only to go fill it up at the "butter" pump. Usually they would just pour it over the popcorn once half the tub was eaten, but some would dip popcorn in it one at a time, and still others would actually take sips from it.

>then melt my own stick with the heat of my phone once I'm seated
kek

oh I'm sorry we have the luxury of dispensing even more butter than needed.

butter dispensors are peak capitalism. commies BTFO

your rectum is a good hiding spot

>basedbean
KEK

But there's absolutely no butter there though

> not sneaking in your own butter jug and a pump

How do you common people manage?

Attached: 71G3cqHucYL._SR500,500_.jpg (500x500, 26K)

I just like to take a ton of jalapeño slices without buying plebcorn

it isn't even real butter it is usually canola oil with butter flavorings

this is butter.

Attached: butter.jpg (1280x960, 52K)

No, thats unoiled, unsuger/salted hippy food.

families and retards with too much expendable income (boomers, soldiers)

>Canada isn't in the continent of America.

>call
>lines busy
Fug.

Attached: 1550023400545.jpg (780x545, 44K)

this is butter

Attached: 1480061220234.webm (406x498, 1.94M)

That's actual food, what you're eating is closer to plastic than it is to food.

THIS is butter

Attached: 1550886111834.webm (406x720, 676K)

Who the fuck even eats popcorn? It's an absolutely garbage tier "snack" that has like a 10,000% markup.

>adding butter to popcorn
Absolutely disgusting.

>going to cinema with the lads
>pop into the Dealz beside the cinema before the film starts
>load up on 3 for €1.50 cans of coke and various other shit
>walk into the cinema carrying all this stuff in my hand plain to see because cinemas don't give a fuck over here
Who /comfybudgetcinemafood/ here?

so what do you wipe your hands with when they are full with greasy butter from eating the popcorn during the movie?

>over here
and where might that be?

nah, chineese popcorns are better.

Attached: 71SJ8y5DrWL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 34K)

I know for a fact we never change the grease in the deep fryer. Just keep adding more.

No what I'm used to is good tasting, expensive shit. Sorry you don't have the freedom for it.

the sign should read 'hot poppin toppings'

its easy to bypass, just stick a shoehorn under the guard to divert the stream into your mouth

The seats.
Now you're understand why you see threads about americans crying about their theaters being beyond filthy

I'm not alone!

Attached: 1471343784278.jpg (227x225, 6K)

I do this too but we go to 7-11 or CVS and the cinema I go to doesn’t care if you bring your own snacks in

did she dieded?

Butter is ten timed more expensive than that flavoured vegetable oil plastic you're consuming you literally dumb mental midget.
Why do you think cinemas use that, because it's more expensive for them?

>Not making your own popcorn on the stove with coconut oil then putting freshly melted unsalted butter on it before applying just the right amount of salt
Not going to make it

I rarely ever go to the theaters, so when I do I treat myself a bit. But that said I go full amerilard and get the big popcorn and drink which comes with free refills, and me and my gf eat half of the popcorn before the movie actually starts and get it filled so we can casually munch the entire movie through

Same place I wipe my hands after using public toilets, door handles.

Attached: 25ELF1O.gif (310x467, 2.38M)

Ireland

at last I truly see.

>not using a byproduct of the corn industry that was initially an engine lubricant until the invention of synthetic oils necessitated its repurposing
absolutely unamericana

I do, I'm not watching a kino in a theatre without a drink and popcorn

I'm aware I'm getting ripped off, it's fine, it's called Capitalism and I like it because I'm not a fucking communist

what are you talking about? Real butter spreads perfectly well provided it isn't cold. let it set for about 15 minutes on the counter instead of stuffing your face you dumb eurotard.

hahaha no.

youtu.be/hzmpysD8Ql0?t=61

>tfw you go to a european theater and there are no poop scissors at the butter fountain either

where the fuck am I supposed to cut my poop off at

Is it true that Americans aren't allowed to have kinder eggs?

Attached: 1459688806072.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

It's a sneeze guard..

>I'm not watching a kino in a theatre without a drink and popcorn
look at this fucking brainwashed sheep lmao, the jews got you good

you can't do anything in the morning until you had "your coffee" also, am i right

I'll try it next time I'm in Mexico.

>you only like things because of jews

literally 13 years old

It’s literaly just calories. Which is fuel. If you keep your fitness levels eating anything isn’t bad

Iirc they were unbanned a while ago

yes but this is what you find in the murica It's superior to kiddie eggs

Attached: Hershey-brings-Reese-s-Peanut-Butter-Creme-Egg-to-entire-US_wrbm_large.png (749x475, 269K)

>butter makes you fat

wake up sheeple

Do you also need a fizzy sugary drink and a bucket of popcorn when you listen to an album?

Real dollars or canadian dollarydoos?

Yes? I literally drink about 4 leters of Pepsi a day. Its called F R E E D O M you eurocuck.

t.ghostler

He's going to drink all the letters!

It's not even actual butter, nor does it contain it. It's Flavacol™ and Butter Flavored Topping™. Actual butter isn't bad for you. This shit is.

What?

I'd rather have my AR-15 than a plastic kiddie toy, Eurocuck.

yum like a raw egg

Attached: anigif_enhanced-8833-1426262425-16.gif (450x223, 354K)

There's actually 5 letters in Pepsi.

>Just keep adding more

Then it would overflow, stop larping.

I don't know if this is a shit post or not. The absolute state of amerimutts

I'm glad all my craves for shitty and unhealthy food went away when I got older. It went away with my libido though, I miss that one

Wait, let me count them

>Pay
>Every
>Penny
>Saving
>Israel

Yep, you're right.

I usually bring my flask and some snacks in a small bag and just carry my beverage of choice in my hand. I’ve only been asked if I was bringing food in once but I just told them I’m diabetic and the bag had my insulin, they left me alone after that.

even their snacks are bug-like

>TIL
oh that new reddit meme has made it to Yea Forums already? you stupid fucking niggers just don't know how to keep websites separate, do you?
heres how: don't post Yea Forums(nel) shit on facebook and don't post twitter shit here. it's that easy and you won't get called a nigger faggot so often

fuckin genius. this guy deserves grant funding

Attached: 4836899912-cigar-smoking-cop.jpg (500x334, 115K)

i started carrying a purse so i could sneak in stuff. it works way better than my fanny pack

what European shit hole is this poor fag from lmao

Attached: 56645edoad.jpg (235x214, 10K)

Bugs are healthier than burgers, fishs, everything.

>Literally falling for this (((propaganda)))

Attached: WTGDK.gif (168x152, 300K)

>an uneducated murican.

Attached: Entomophagy.jpg (1500x2394, 508K)

>It's on an infographic so it must be true

Go back to pol

reminder that the only reason literal bug-eating propaganda gets pushed is because muh carbon footprint

stay unhealthy

Attached: tenor.gif (334x232, 2.98M)

>muh carbon footprint

Which is propagated by the neverending Hebrew.
I think it's about time we took a serious look at what this Hitler guy, whoever he was, had to say and find a final solution the Jewish question.

Europoors stay mad

Attached: FB_IMG_1546393202584.jpg (720x487, 47K)

you never eat a worm as kid? I thought it's pretty common

It’s pretty fun to use on Milk Duds.

>me in my thumbnail

Attached: 0b0fba40-584d-4f59-8541-5a3f8f98047d_2.0cff0d1763ddaceaaccab5f9d4af6df0.jpg (2400x2400, 2.44M)

Attached: CEEA3AA1-A557-4CD2-8C4F-F247FE8339F4.png (1200x1335, 269K)

1 child policy brain flavor

remind me when /k/ and Yea Forums had a crossover

I smuggle in my own popcorn. It's pretty great, I can't really eat any other popcorn because it is just ash in my mouth compared to the shit these niggers put out.

Attached: burlapbags.jpg (475x383, 40K)

>Buying overpriced "food" in the first place
If you're buying popcorn you have to buy the watered down drinks so all that salt dry your mouth out
After drinking all that, you might need to take a piss and there you'll be presented with two choices: Either miss part of the movie and take a piss or try to hold it in and won't be able to focus on the movie because you're thinking about your bladder
Who the fuck needs a snack during the movie anyway?
Just watch the movie and go out to eat in a normal place

Attached: 1534662390917.jpg (911x585, 78K)

I’d dip my cock in that butter and make your mom jerk me off with it and you would just upload it to Blacked.com cause I’m a 6’5” nigger with a 10” cock that splits dem wyte girls.

Based, I always sneak in a few beers.

In cineplex they charge for more even though they have butter machines op is talking about.

imagine the poop

kek

Is that a selfie of you?

Grammar is better than MARGARINE

>$10 for a fucking corndog

just wait until yuropoors see the prices of stadium food

All theatrea are overpriced you garroulous twat.

Attached: 1473888226495.png (933x720, 400K)

Don't fuck with my butter bro that shit is delicious

Attached: 1551031161600.jpg (373x344, 24K)

Imagine being from a country that cant go to the moon

>real butter is for deluded hipster fags
Real butter is actually good for you compared to that vegetable oil shit thats closer to fucking plastic than food.

I'd be fucking pissed

What the FUCK do you guys do when your falcon goes for your butter jug? I could take him to the showers but I'd rather save my kinoplex tickets for the Aunt Jemima slide.

It's not even butter. It's a butter flavored liquid that's actually designed to make you thirsty so that you also buy a drink.

>American women

Attached: tentenamerica.png (1873x1063, 1.4M)

The amount of taxes from a single weekend of movies is enough to fund a satellite rocket
God bless USA

>Wholefoodsfag detected
Actually margarine is healthier and won't sludge up your arteries and blow you up like real butter does.

Attached: 600x600.jpg (600x450, 35K)

pretty sure those are popplers

The skinny one is her back up food.

In Israel being fat gets you profiled as a terrorist

Attached: burgerstinians.jpg (552x347, 63K)

Cool thanks for reading the thread now go back to redit.

>imagine being a shit colored "person"

who's the fox

youtu.be/h5KG9HwWfIA

Nice shitty design, Ameritards

that's because they layer the butter instead of you just pouring it from the top