What is the best way for us to spread disinformation about Marvel's newest movie: Captain Marvel...

What is the best way for us to spread disinformation about Marvel's newest movie: Captain Marvel? Come on fellow kekers let's talk tactics methods and plans! What websites should we review bomb together and when should we coordinate?

Attached: Captain_Marvel_poster.jpg (220x326, 110K)

Fuck off journo

Attached: image.jpg (680x683, 180K)

The shills are at it!

Attached: 53A8DEBB-5DBA-4B39-B71E-53B9B182CC40.jpg (724x1186, 296K)

The best way is on Yea Forums, user. Just do this!

"I can't wait for Marvel's new, $300 million extravaganza, featuring Captain Marvel- the first female superhero in cinematic history!

Brie Larsen's cute, adorable smile will melt your hearts, bros!"

See? easy!

>asking on Yea Forums and not the secret board
embarrassing!

KEK! What is the secretboard?

Don’t mention the secret board

Bump

Fellow kekers? What the hellnisnthat even suppose to mean. Fuck off back to huffpo

What disinformation? Just tell the truth. The movie is garbage and the actress ugly. Go back to vice journo nigger.

t.moviebob prepping another 'scoop'

NYPA

You were told to stop talking about this.

What do you mean? We love Marvel and it's movies here!

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING IN ANGER THAT BRIE LARSON IS THE NEW FACE OF MARVEL WITH HER BLOCKBUSTER CAPTAIN MARVEL

ARRRGH IF WE DON'T STOP THIS THEN A WHOLE GENERATION OF GIRLS WILL THINK THEY CAN BE WOMEN TOO!

AAHHHHHHHH I'M SO MAD NO GIRL WILL SLEEP WITH ME I HAVE TO RUIN THIS BIG DISNEY MOTION PICTURE SO I CAN HAVE HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE!

Attached: 1424988933171.gif (500x500, 137K)

You don't need to spread disinformation when there is plenty of true bad Information to spread instead.

Yeah but do you think we should review bomb trailers? It could be our secret weapon against sjws...

She's not ugly, she is just a cunt who only has one facial expression.

Great, i'll pm you via Channelmail, although you need a gold accoun to use the service.

Imagine fishing this hard for ebil Yea Forums posts to make articles about.

Of course not. Only verified critics should be able to review movies online

Are anti Marvelshills even more cringey than marvelshills?
Kekers?

Yea Forums as seen on an episode of SVU.

But user, it's the movie we need right now. A period should end a sentence.

Hmmm what about making some "deep fakes" in order to shame her sexuality?

Agreed. We must do this.

Tomorrow on buzzfeed: Yea Forums attacks marvel.

Its not fair fellow kekers. Captain Marvel should have been released sooner so she could take ALL the Oscars.

Get out Buzzfeeder and seeder this is MAGA Country

What ideas do they have to change the audience scoring system other than not allowing it in the first place?

the movie looks trash enough on its own. stop rabblerousing.

BASED AS FUCK AND REDPILLED

I thought reddit was pro-democracy?

came to post this almost word for word

Attached: 1548088493738.jpg (368x346, 28K)

>why don't the peons have a vote in how a company works? i thought america was pro democracy
fuck off commie

How can anyone be so new?

honest question: why do they care so much about the tomato score? marvel drones will go see a drill stabbing their eyes if it has a groot sound effect

Based

Cringe and underage

Recognizing a joke should be a required skill before being allowed online.

> How do you do fellow incels? Boy oh boy do I hate Intersectional Feminism and wish all women would just shut up and get back in the kitchen rather than ruin MY movies with strong independent women in action roles. I am also participating in a brigade attack on a movie that is not out yet for this very reason along with the rest of you. You know what will really melt those snowflakes even more? If we discuss other strategies to make a movie fail and wish death on to the women involved!

That enough for your Buzzfeed article faggot? Learn to code.

Attached: 1540922006934.png (350x339, 72K)

The best thing for you to do if you really want to goof on the movie, is steal your step-dad's shotgun and stick it in your mouth and make your brain parts leave the back of your head m8

Getting triggered by a kids movie is pretty faggy. Politically organizing attacks on a kid's movie because is turbofaggot autism. Come up with better goofs that aren't ENTIRELY about how you're a disaffected virgin or just kys.

It's got a pool!

>spread disinformation

no need
TRUTH is a foot

or just disinfect that yeasty vagina

option 3

Just sit back and do nothing. Alita will murder Captain Foot Fungus.

Fuck off, Vice or CNN or wherever you're from. Brie Is a bitch and I hope Captain SJW burns and crashes but we won't be your inside edition entree into some fag Peabody shit Fuck gay award, go investigate your Mommy's ass after I'm done with it, Bitch!

Look at me! I am one of you. I am a fellow keker.

why is Yea Forums so full of incels? it's even worse that this board pretends that they're not actually incels. retards here have told themselves they're not incels so many times they actually believe it. leave women alone

Attached: 7F7E69EA-BD36-488B-9240-8F5B6E62EF02.jpg (2931x1136, 1.29M)

Because that's what being autistic faggot amounts to. These subhumans think that spamming "not interested" on some stupid movie is some EPIC strike against sjw shit, when in reality, only said faggots and hype tards/fanboys give a fuck about clicking on a worthless button on a movie review website.

Let that sink it.

Attached: Smarvel.jpg (387x772, 69K)

I dont get the hate for Ms Marvel. its not pushing the SJW agenda, its just a superhero movie staring a woman isnt it?

In terms of her prominence in the MCU id probable rank her after ironman, spiderman, cpatain america and thor.

whats the big deal?

>How dare you not like this movie, here we made a petition telling you how wrong you are.

These people are insane. Im not interested in the MCU now the "Progressive" lunatics have latched on. Its dead to me.

lurk more you imbecile

disinformation? You just need to tell the truth how this movie is fucking shit and how Marvel is trying to force a bad B character as their Wonder Woman without success for at least one decade.

The movie isn't but the main actress is, but of course Yea Forums will pretend this is true for everyone in the production.

Alright, it's very obvious you're a journalist, so can I ask you something? Why is not wanting to see a movie considered hate speech? Because that's all people are doing right now. Saying they don't want to see it. That isn't review-bombing.

Seething mouse kike shill

So I saw brie larson say some pretty retarded shit about white men, but like you said its just her and so what?

She can be a whiny SJW bitch and a good actress at the same time. I'm just excited to see what happens to the skrulls

She said stupid shit on her twitter, something your average sjw would say, though a little less cringy than said sjw. Then we come to the wooden acting showcased by the trailer, and just cunty look she always has.

Of course, people then fall for the even stupider "news" articles from sources that are even less reliable than the fucking cnn or bbc, that double down on what the actress said or might have said.

And then, as icing on the cake. A good chunk of people on here straight up dislike women portrayed as something more than a damsel in distress, a lot more people are autistic subhumans that think they are winning some culture war by downvoting a fucking movie on Rotten Tomatoes. Some shit posters here and there. And that's your recipe for a complete shit show, where any actual criticism gets buried by spamming nigger/kike or racist/sexist.

>not seeing a point in raiding a stupid movie
>must be a mouse shill
Kill yourself, inbred faggot

This post reeks of controlled opposition. It reads like a parody of what an sjw thinks sexually frustrated incels post on Mongolian finger puppet boards. Shill harder.

when

you

whine

about

kid's

movies

everyone

knows

you're

a

virgin

I don’t give money to racists.
It’s that simple.

You are a nigger and a kike

The irony of your post. You are a SJW.

No one on Yea Forums gave a shit when Wonder Woman came out. Gal Gadot is a sweetheart who wasn't ranting about white men in every interview she did.

Brie Larson is as likeable as a cum rag.

When you don’t realise half the adults that watch this shit are taking their kids, everyone knows you’re too young to post here.

no it's some faggot redditor kid that wants to be part of the virgin army without realizing that it's just a bunch of decentralized faggots that just talk about how people are doing things as ways to action signal what to do. Most any active "strategy" happens between groups of people in chat groups and discord and St Petersburg and shit.

Nobody needs any of you faggot's input on any of this. You just do what you're trained without even thinking about it.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was INCELS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was /POL/!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was YOUTUBERS!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANBOYS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was ZOOMERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was CAROL HATERS!
>It was MINERVA HATERS!
>"It emphasizes muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It makes some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It is expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"It is gonna do very well, just you wait and see Yea Forums!"
>"These RT scores are terrorism!"
This is the most damage controlled Marvel movie I've seen since Black Panther. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It is a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's MCU was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

There's no need to spread disinformation, you baiting cunt. Brie Larson is objectively a humorless, charisma-free, virtue-signaling bitch, and that's why most people have no interest in seeing her goddamn movie

>No one on Yea Forums gave a shit when Wonder Woman came out
Absolute fucking lie. Every other thread was either complaining, calling her a kike or just a dumb fight over DC/Marvel...but suddenly she's a sweetheart because she happens not to be a fucking idiot and smiles? Fuck, that's a pretty fucking low standard.
>Brie Larson is as likeable as a cum rag
Something I never denied.

It's literally all of those things though. Are you fucking retarded? How new are you?

Cry more little Russian-actived sjw-right virgin lmao.

Don't, every time you fuckers do this you make disney look like the victim and increase the onions riddled masses who'll throw their GBP at this piece of shit.

>What websites should we review bomb together
brie larson's wikifeet page

>The irony of your post. You are a SJW.
SJW is a strawman concept being kept afloat in the minds of people in a cult. You are in a cult.
>No one on Yea Forums gave a shit when Wonder Woman came out.
Shut the fuck up you fucking retard. Be less new.
> Gal Gadot is a sweetheart who wasn't ranting about white men in every interview she did.
SHES A JEW KIKE ISRAELI INSTALLED BY THE HOLLYWOOD JEWS TO LITERALLY REPLACE WHITE PEOPLE IN WHITE PEOPLE ROLES.

THE

JEWS

WILL

NOT

REPLACE

US.

Only post the facts retard
Whatever her name is is really good at making herself look bad

Attached: 1551120665120.jpg (1993x2225, 870K)

No, it's some sjw click bait outrage cultured, cultural Marxist purple haired try hard can't code for shit, dumb cunt out to make a few pesos.

>Marvel have a bunch of great female characters
>they choose to make a movie about a fucking kike no one likes

obvious journobait fuck off

>? Come on fellow kekers let's talk tactics methods and plans!
hello fellow white people

Why would we want to spread disinformation? People will see it and the bad word of mouth will spread soon enough.

i hope your smelly roastie flaps let out a dusty queef of profound sadness when this piece of shit bombs so hard at the box office opening week

why is everyone talking about it? what are you stupid N-words and F-words? Remind me good sir, whats the address again? Trust me im not a Democrat LOL.

Its like living in a law and order writer's version of reality

Attached: 733553064_preview_tumblr_nmyrflBMmW1shzut6o1_1280.jpg (788x574, 36K)

ITS DA JOOZZZ

Fuck off back to /pol/ cunt.

>yfw our mission succeeded and the kike SJW shills are squirming and dokng damage control

Attached: 18282794-4FD3-4CE1-8106-0B436EF88D1D.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Pay attention, Disney boast Cap'n Carpet Muncher will kick off their Cultural Marxist Filmology. Then Brie, being the self appointee Ambassador of all things Out Rage culture can't wait to launch a preemptive strike. Disney sought to insidiously infect the MCU with a gradual poison of Shit. But Stinky Feet just had to launch the Shit at the hated Straight White Males.
So the gloves are off, we're gonna murder them.

60 million opening weekend

Screencap this shit

No Rogue

Attached: rogue.webm (640x464, 2.26M)

holy fuck, 90's cartoons had asses like that? What happened?