$30 million

Lady Gaga's Tiffany diamond necklace she wore at the Oscar's was apparently worth $30mil. Wtffffff????

Attached: 1546389016229.jpg (663x663, 34K)

>JEWelry

It was either rented or they paid her to wear it. Still any jewellery being worth that much lets you know we live on clown world

Snneeed!

Damn she could sell that and help an entire town of disenfranchised minorities

So?

thank US soldier goys for dying for these degenerates

Attached: 1500439261617.jpg (600x449, 93K)

Who cares? I have a feeling it'll probably disappear soon anyway.

Audrey Hepburn wore it to a prior oscar, now that Gaga wore it, it's even MORE valuable!

>diamond
meme jewel

I don't even know what to think, all I know is that shit is mind-blowing.

Maybe she rented it.
Is jewelry rental a thing?

It's rented or she's paid to wear it.
The stars we see wearing 50 million dollars worth of jewelry at big events like the Oscars are acting as models for the 54 year old Jewish women that buy the pieces.

>millionaire celebrities lecture regular people on how they should be living
>wear thirty million dollar necklaces

Occasionally you'll see YouTube videos about the world's most expensive mobile phone, car, work of art etc. They tend to be that because they are constructed from gold and encrusted with diamonds.

It kind of made me grin that the fact that this chotchkey is worth $30m certainly isn't because the artist had $30m of talent.

>Is jewelry rental a thing?

yeah, its big in the music world, especially music videos

jewel companies borrow stuff to celebrities all the time.

Diamonds are the biggest scam in the world.

I mean you can rent human beings, whats so special about jewelries then?

It is, has been for a long time now. Not that anyone under 100 million in net worth would be allowed to rent a 30 million piece.

Red carpet is just a catalog for rich people. Pop stars are just expensive prostitutes or court jesters.

This thread is depressing desu

Can't even sell it back it for 5 million lmao. Scam. There a planet in a far away galaxy that is covered with diamonds.

>debeers monopoly
>tiffany fashion name inflation
Around 99.9% of those 30mil are fake.

Fucking celebrities I swear to god. You give me 30 million, I'd put 1 mill in a trust fund, and 90% of the rest in the market, I could live in a comfy 4 bedroom and settle down with a wife and kids.

Insider here. She was not paid to wear it. She wanted to wear it and it was offered to her to wear for free. Gaga lives an extravagant life but not THAT extravagant.

5 million for 24hrs apparently.

The only person in this thread who knows what's up and isn't a hand wringing faggot.

its only worth 30mill if a person pays that much

otherwise its just shiny cuck rocks

literally the plot of ocean's 8

Those are some big ass rocks.

Attached: lady-gaga-tiffany-yellow-diamond-1.jpg (1400x932, 278K)

>fake real money
it's still worth $30 mil
Man i though you had to be an oil person or be a political leader to pull this kind of thing off holy

I wish I was movie style thief so I could organize a heist in the Oscars and steal all the ridiculously expensive crap the celebs wear.

christ, she's ugly

Who would you sell it to?

White diamonds are so boring.

That nose alone is worth 2 or 3 karats

>we live on clown world
This is why you swerve people who wear jewellery. It just shows you that they aren't very intelligent, they lack insight.
To put it simply, these people value shiny rocks. Things that have no actual practical use to them.

this
even if you didn't watch that shlock, things like this should be obvious
all the meme dresses they wear are similar as well

My movie style mafia contacts.

More like 2 or 3 carrots AAAAAAAYYYYY

>shiny cuck rocks
sums it up nicely
what a truly revolting jewish creature he is.

savage
I disapprove of all the antisemitism ITT. Did you even watch the Oscar's? That one dude was Jewish and he mentioned that his grandparents survived the Holocaust.

Attached: 1345436649387.jpg (312x312, 59K)

amazing necklace, there wouldn't be many if any other canary diamonds that big

I got a Pearl necklace for her

her management most definitely got it from Tiffany's for advertising reasons. Celebrities are just walking billboards nowadays, most of their attire is just given them by labels so they wear that shit to afford more coke and other luxuries.

Also fun fact: nearly all of the diamond mines are owned be De Beers which has a monopoly on diamonds and inflated the prices over the last two centuries by smart marketing. Diamonds are practically worthless

>punchable tranny face

Loved her in Man of Steel desu

Attached: images.jpg (185x272, 5K)

>Diamonds are practically worthless
As any Welshman would tell you

Attached: 1550947081268.jpg (1024x655, 82K)

Is she aware how much slavery and sexual repression of indigenous peoples it cost to make that?

A thing is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it . Since nobody bought that for 30 mil its not worth 30 mil

THats not Lady Gaga

NICE

Attached: k.c. armstrong.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>walking billboards
They always have been. No big actress has ever had to buy her dress or jewelry for award shows. Difference is they get to keep the dress sometimes. Tiffany took those diamonds back and now they can say Lady Gaga wore them.

Who are they even advertising to? People rich enough to buy stuff like that would have their own connections already wouldn't they?

I imagine the kind of people that would buy the necklace would only wear it until someone at the country club notices, "oh that's googoogaga's necklaces" to which they respond with a sneer and a vow to never wear it again.

It's not worth that in materials or craftsmanship. If that necklace is ever put on the market I doubt it would sell anywhere outside of an auction.

Jewelry, especially diamond, is the biggest racket. The value of an item is what YOU can sell it for, not what some store does. Most Jewelry have less than 1/2 reseale value and it gets worse the more expensive the article.

Well If you get to the point where you can 1up a $30 million necklace then you made it.

Attached: Complacency.png (504x178, 48K)

>30 million necklace
>5 dollar hair dye

Also I would unironically not even pay her 5 dollars if I could get her to blow me. What an ugly cunt.

This
Gaga is one of Tiffany’s endorsers

well it's not like she needs to save that money for her kids and grandkids college funds
HOPE IT FILLED THAT VOID IN YOUR LIFE, ROASTIE