Protagonist is a loser

>protagonist is a loser
>has multiple friends and girls interested in him

Attached: D2B58DB8-1292-4474-8470-B432EFE204A4.png (645x773, 49K)

most losers that post here probably had girls interested in them in highschool but were too beta to initiate anything. they cope by saying otherwise

>protagonist is a loser
>he isn’t 24 lvl 171 cm, 12 cm dick virgin without finished highschool born in easter europe addicted to cigarettes and alcohol, working for equivalent of 500 bucks a month and balding, the only reason he hasn’t kill himself yet is becuase it would make his parents sad

Or thats just a fantasy you have in your head because you cant deal with reality

what does the whiteoid mean by this face

Attached: alexisrael.png (611x330, 245K)

>White characters walking down a hall
>They make this face at each other.

Why do whites make this face?

Attached: 1524535465544.png (645x773, 11K)

it's the "I hate niggers" face

>protagonist is a loser chick who's unpopular, anti-social, but really smart, nerdy and quirky
>takes off glasses, lets down her hair, wears a dress that shows off her legs and suddenly she's 8/10 minimum

Why do whitoids make that face at each other then?

That face shows fear to talk. The coping mechanism can be seen in their eyes.

>go out to pub saturday
>manage to not sperg and go back to a house party
>people unironically saying i look like a serial killer but also sweet and handsome

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (1000x563, 371K)

Figures, you whiteys too afraid to say that shit to a niggas face you gotta be passive aggressive about it like a BIOTCH

niggers can be our ally against the jews though, no need to fight them

riveting greentext story, bro.

>protagonist is a virgin
>still has one girl who wants to fuck him

There are many levels of losers, y'know. But only a loser like you would look at it as if it were a black and white thing.

I literally have ~6 girls I could hit up for cunny at this moment, but I don't because I'm too much of a doomer

i'd love to unironically slice and dice you up

Attached: same rules apply.png (1069x814, 1.58M)

you are such a mysterious dark horse user

>girl looks at me once
>shit she's probably interested but too shy to talk to me
>I'm too shy too what a shame
>such is the life of a NEET

yeah that's what they say about my willy too

are you spying on me user
wtf

>Protagonist switches schools every 3 years
>Protagonist never makes any real deep friendships that last
>Protags mom wonders why he stopped trying to make friends in his last year of school

I'm currently dating three different girls and have always had female attention - I lost my virginity when I was 20, I've never had a job, I live with my parents, I can't drive, I could barely move for two years due to health issues and I've had one gf. Maybe that doesn't make me as big a 'losee' as some, but it definitely makes me a bigger 'loser' than many.

when will Hollywood cater to us?