It has begun

It has begun.

Attached: LMAO.jpg (643x411, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFanSn48cD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

could boyega look any less interested

my god, does vladimir putin’s power have no limits??

i can't believe these misogynist, racist terrorists are allowed to get away with this.

literally shaking r/n

"Why do I have to be the middle of this hug sandwich, this is gay, I wish Daisy was in the middle, Oscar's boner keeps poking me"

Attached: 15509464400396720654165481815492.png (640x512, 418K)

based

Attached: 1551132617305.jpg (28x32, 1K)

It's not negative reviews, it's just ppl saying they aren't going to see it but they are spreading the lie that ppl can make negative reiews before watching the movie

doesnt this photo spoil the ending? theyre all happy and hugging?

apparently he has a time machine now so his bots can review bomb a movie from the future, scary shit

This. They give people a button to say that they're done watching a car crash and then complain when they use it.

> people no longer give a shit about Star Wars
> OMG! RUSSIAN INCELS REVIEW BOMB THE CONCLUSION TO A FANTASTIC TRILOGY!

Attached: 1546849069760.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

The picture looks fucking fake they're manufacturing behind the scene photos for promo And what's wrong with Daisy hiding her face, she has been hiding for months,even at the wrap party she was hiding. Did she wreck her face or something?

You really think this shit would have a tragic ending?

How? Isn't there a review embargo? I guess those critics must be incels.

It's a set photo, you can see the crew in the background

It's sad how staged that photo is

as soulless as the series.

Why are journalists such corporate cocksuckers? Are we not allowed to not be interested in something?

It would almost be cathartic after the previous movies

Naturally. Its directed by JJ Abrams so it's going to be lame.

..and here’s why that’s a good thing.

IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A TITLE YET

STOP BEING MEAN TO STAR WARS

It's time.

Attached: inCollage_20190212_183127597.jpg (1920x2402, 1.54M)

all you need is putin as palpatine and you're set

>Rey casts *AOE fear*
>Kyle casts *confuse*
>It is very effective

It's little wonder why so many of these "journalists" are getting shit-canned lately. Hope this guy knows how to code.

>kylo sees the guy charging his swing and blocks it
>the guys fighting rey just stumble away for no reason

>go to rotten site
>search for shit movie to lol trooliooli
>"no results found"
Something is up, friend.

Attached: 1479995026146s.jpg (250x207, 8K)

They keep calling it "reviews", but Rotten Tomatoes asks you if you want to see the film. Are you not allowed to say no?

They obviously tried to emulate this photo. Absolutely pathetci. I remember before TFA they released black and white photos of the cast reading the script! The photos exist in color but tried to give it some gravitas and make it look like something historical. JJ is a fucking happy merchant, it's all about marketing and grabbing your shekels right from your pocket and then tell you that uou got screwed right in your face.

Attached: star-wars-a-new-hope-luke-skywalker-princess-leia-organa-han-solo-force-awakens.jpg (618x412, 67K)

Title guesses? I think it'll be The New Master.

Ren Ben Redemption

but they're not reviews. they're just comments detailing why they're not interested

Attached: 1219499202879.png (381x400, 19K)

Sure you can say no, it's your choice to be a racist sexist misogynistic nazi fascist antisemite if that's what you want to be.

Sorry to all the incel faggots but I am Russian and I have my orders. Take down the new American Star Wars movie at any cost.

Attached: russki.jpg (1000x629, 71K)

RT will remove that feature soon

Disney is just cost effective. Why waste the hired trolls only on marvel when you can review bomb the next failure, too.

Comred, vat the khell ar you tooin? Comred Putin said not reveal plan to Yankee imachbort!

Rise of the ResistHERnce

Attached: 1551132617305.jpg (800x560, 91K)

Will any of them have a career once this is over?

This is incel terrorism.

None of those characters even interact in TLJ, and they barely have any relationship in TFA either. At least the trio in the prequels have very defined relationships and you can understand who they are to each other. These three are just acquaintances who worked at the same job for a bit.

They'll get a few medium to large roles a couple of times and then completely die down, just like the GoT meme actors.

None of them are anything remotely special, Boyega is poison, Daisy is terrible, Poe might do the best of all of them and he's not that good either.

They'll have roles but they won't be good or big

And yet after two movies, I couldn't care less if they all died in a cauldron of boiling semen.

Everyone but ridley.

>Poe might do the best
He's already had a stellar career outside of star wars. You don't know shit about film lil buddy

We're talking about post star wars?

Based

Attached: i_kekd_7.jpg (494x433, 49K)

Attached: putinbot_1.png (600x437, 468K)

You would too if you were literally forced to fugg Porkin's lost granddaughter over Rey Rey.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>?
Are you asking me? Idiot. The point is you're a fucking idiot because he's already in the fucking midst of a great career.

Why cant those damn incels stop hating captain marvel (in theatres soon!! Tickets still available!!) and Disney's Star Wars Episode 9 (in theatres this winter. Tickets now available for pre order!!" I just dont get it...

Who's actually doing this stuff?

You're literally angrily agreeing with me you fucking idiot

The question mark was because you're so dumb I'm checking to make sure you're not confused, which you clearly are

Calling it "review-bombing" in context of unreleased movies is so scummy. They're not reviews. They're people choosing whether they're "interested in it" or not. Which they're not.

Clearly it was the same people who attacked Jussie.

>Calling want to see/not see buttons reviews again

Stop this.

I really hope Star Wars just fucking dies after this. All the nu stand alones and trilogies have been canceled right?

They've apparently started production on Rians first of the trilogy

They might actually continue digging their hole.

There's also a series coming

THEY
AREN'T
REVIEWS

HOLY SHIT

Boyega and Isaac already had pretty established careers before doing this. They'll be fine.

>that one guy that just runs away past Kylo off the screen
What were they thinking?

>Boyega
One film counts as 'pretty established career'?

It literally looks like a first attempt at a rehearsal
It's staggering, the degree to with TLJ failed.

At least TFA had weighty lightsabers

It's all so tiring.

i hate disney so fucking much

THE CONFEDERACY HAS TAKEN THIS BOARD.

LET THE CISPOSTING COMMENCE.

Attached: 1549358610490.png (242x427, 70K)

It means money and special invitations.
If you are not big enough you rely on studios giving you early access to themovie.
If your newspaper isnt rich, they rely on big studio money, either shill or adspace money

Lol why does nobody want to work with him? Didn't he lose money on the Pacific Rim sequel too?

Attached: boyega.png (997x368, 34K)

Can confirm. Transplanted Russian here in Canada. Orders are orders comrades.

Finn is the only good part of this whole trilogy.

What do you like about him?

Imagine being able to cum inside Daisy all day long and not getting her pregnant.... hnggggggg

Attached: 1545957511867.gif (540x200, 1.65M)

>literal campaign to take want to see off rotten
kek transparent kikes, soon they'll want to ban reviewing films still in cinemas

I know you don't want to hear this, but he's perceived as being a solid actor. sure he can't open films and Dan Kaluuya is clearly better but he's not bad.

Daisy has gotten LITERALLY NOTHING that I'm aware of.

Think about it. If you remove Rey from TFA and just keep Finn as the main character, it works well.

He gives a different perspective being a trooper.
He has a known connection to Kylo.
He has growth.
Solo doesn't 'love' him.
He loses against Kylo in the end.

they don't really do anything with him, though, which is sad

it seriously looks like disney is holding her prisoner and she really, really doesn't want to be doing any of this shit.

I can relate.

Let's just agree to disagree

WATCH THOSE WRISTROCKETS

this is one of the most fundamental problems with the new series. they wanted to make Rey the main character but they misstructured the story. he's much more centre-stage in TFA as well. Kathleen Kennedy is supposed to be a feminazi but she appears to have totally failed to notice her strong female lead was stuck in subplots for most of both movies.

RUSSIANS!
CHINESE!
NORTH KOREANS!

Seriously though this is why you never trust user reviews. Nothing but 0s and 10s.

Every time I watch that scene I find something new that is hilarious.

>the three running away from Daisy for no reason

I guess she used Force Fear

They don't typically film all scenes in the same order that you see them on film.
This could be somewhere in the middle, perhaps even the beginning of episode 9.

Oscar Isaac is unironically one of the best male actors of this generation, together with Michael Fassbender. But you'd know that if you watched anything but capeshit.

>not HERsistance

>Oscar Isaac is unironically one of the best male actors of this generation

You need to settle way the fuck down

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are journalists illiterate? Can they not tell the difference between the words "audience review" and "want to see"?

reddit

No, they just have an agenda.

This has got to be some kind of false flag to get them to remove the audience rating, the radical left is so sad!

Name two (2) better recent actors.

The entire cast of Game of Thrones

Unironically

>Are journalists illiterate? Can they not tell the difference between the words "illegal alien" and "U.S. citizen"?

FUCK Neimoidians

Correction: The concept of a Stormtrooper breaking the conditioning, struggling to remain loyal to an evil regime, becoming a deserter and then having difficulty adapting to civilian life before he ultimately defects to the aforementioned evil regime's opposition throughout this new trilogy is an interesting story to tell and would've made for a great character arc. Unfortunately, that's not what we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFanSn48cD4

Driver will be the only one to ever star in a real movie, but none of them will end up as bad as Hamill and Fisher

absolutely based

Attached: 1530123308297.jpg (511x671, 33K)

>journalists

I think his expression means Finn doesn't have a satisfactory arc in the end and was literally just a diversity cast.

Poe probably gets a good end, and Rey... I still don't know how I feel about Rey.

They honestly might not know they difference

Fucked her face up like Mark Hamill did.

Attached: F26621B3-14B9-4929-A4BE-23A797F2C4CB.gif (323x233, 1.54M)

fucking incels flooding RT, seriously this not prevented the succes of TLJ, this new movie will be a success aswel

I don't think that's true at all. The biggest non-Star Wars production he was in was Pacific Rim's sequel, and that was shit. Neither critics nor fans liked it.

Attached: screenshot_1 (0).png (789x442, 73K)

Oscar is good , the rest are trash

They're all just one-note actors. Star Wars is like WWE in space.

Attached: Picture110.png (817x607, 673K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING
THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE A SECOND HOLOCAUST BROS!

How many times can they cry wolf about review trolls until people stop paying attention?

It's funny how Star Wars is trying to preemptively do it while Captain Marvel is already doing it

Guess it makes sense, same PR firm. But maybe a little variety in strategy? Or not, whatever.

Are anons on Yea Forums unironically blind and can't tell what they are looking or are they just pretending to not track what's going on in that gif?

he was the only thing decent in the first two film. the white/arab guy seems gay the woman is a woman.

also can't blaime him it's a boring film

I stoped watching the second film when he said your mom and the other guy got upset

face it disney destoryed star wars

Based.

the power of techno-slavic sorcery

the one running at the screen purposely swings at kylos light saber while it's embedded in the ground. Reminds me of lindybeige

Attached: 4C25E1B7-B3C8-432F-A69B-B4A9F1C76754.jpg (200x223, 17K)

>Oscarfags already seething so much

Is it because they are manlets like him so they have that Napoleon cuck complex?

Attached: 1547656365598.jpg (960x960, 242K)

Kylo should be the main character and he basically is. Finn fans can keep dreaming in their delusional shitty world I guess, that's all they have is delusions.

ROGER ROGER

Just when you thought she couldn't look any more retarded...

Attached: v1.jpg (850x850, 112K)

Driver and Isaacs will probably be fine

Oscar Isaac is probably the most overrated actor right now. FACT!

no. no way this is official

>this thread
>omg Oscar is the best actor ever he was great playing himself for the 10th time in some obscure weird role that no one cares about!
>John Boyega is actually a good actor don't you know he is very prolific already!

yikes

The only reason Oscar gets jobs is because he will literally take anything and he has to lie and pretend he's Jewish and weasel his way into roles even then. He's usually cast as some creepy weirdo. Overrated typecast hack.

They're seeing who could implode their projects the fastest.

I'm so glad he's already so old, won't have to see him for much longer.

CYKA BLYAT!

Attached: 1521821193017.webm (800x334, 2.96M)

This actually looks Star Warsy. So they are not using it.

>He has growth
Bumbling buffoon janitor to a sidekick yo a fat chinese girl.

Truly a modern greek tradegy

>nope nope nope

>do the only interesting thing left they can do and make Rey go dark side
>still fuck it up

Attached: vincent-tanguay-saintgenesis-darth-rey.jpg (1200x649, 118K)

>ywn shoot chechen muzzies with a VSS

Attached: 1509660485181.jpg (373x332, 45K)

I love how unfeminine she is. Like her tits have been wrapped up. Such regressiveness

>Rey go dark side
How? Theres zero progression towards that. It would feel forced. Like Reylo

unironically because dark side women turn me on.

It's not much but what the fuck else does Star Wars have going for it?

Why is she wielding the blade like it's heavy? It's fucking light for fuck's sake.

Attached: e6b1733847a30fabe17c00081c6197e1.jpg (650x366, 67K)

She has to carry the extra weight of the patriarchy, user

Why are they lying ? You can't review the movie until it's out. All you can do is say you're not interested in watching it.

I don't understand how the people leaving the "reviews" are doing anything wrong. Same with Captain Marvel. They aren't reviews, the movie wasn't even out yet and reviews were not being accepted. People are just honestly answering the question of whether they want to see the movie.

your mind makes it real

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

jesus the cringe

>The Phantom Menace title alluded to Palpatine stoking tensions and manufacturing fake villains behind the scenes

They're doing the exact same thing with Captain Fungus. If you say you're not interested in these movies you are fake, trolling, russian bot, sexist pig, racist, incel, review bombing etc. The scary thing is that libshits/marveldrones/redditors unironically believe this and parrot everything the media says.

Whoa, deep interpretation dude. Next you're going to tell me that "A New Hope" relates to Luke Skywalker being a new hope for the rebellion against the Empire.

The only way to save this is if kylo wins but hes probably gonna end up convertin*and being a good guy

Phantom Menace is the only ambiguous title in the Lucas saga. You can interpret it in many different ways.

>Only decent thing
Why do shills keep repeating this? It's all shit

Kylo wins and a Skywalker finally gets to rule the galaxy.

They're redditors/low iq plebs. All disney star wars movies are soulless garbage through and through

Attached: 3rioo7hz0h311.jpg (962x682, 121K)

Rey is really emotional, she's always screaming and beating people up. It's dark side as hell

Get woke
G
O
B r
Oke

bump

Roger Roger

Attached: ciscum.jpg (960x907, 172K)

>reviews
you can't review it yet, how do they not know how rotten tomatoes works?

I’d have you see the like this; I’d have you see them very well. Will you? They are embracing in the aftermath of their victory. I’d have you see them this way not because they have won a great battle—they know better than that, every one of them—but because now they are ka-tet for the last time. The story of their fellowship ends here; the rest of the tale will be short and brutal compared to all that’s gone before. Because when ka-tet breaks, the end always comes quickly.

Say sorry.

nigger the actors are just hugging literally any of the kikes could get skewered in the movie

Must be all those white males doing it.

Why has modern day journalism become little more than corporate cheerleading? Aren't they suppose to be leftists? Aren't leftists suppose to be adversarial towards corporations and capitalism?

Solo was the first Star Wars movie I didn't bother to watch in theaters (I still haven't seen it), this will probably be the second. It's gonna take some phenomenal word of mouth to convince me to pay money to see this travesty of a trilogy end.

They are "woke capitalists"

Honestly, could George potentially buy SW back? If it’s possible and he did, could he get rid of 7-9 and everything else Disney made?
He could just start Episode 7 100 years after Jedi and just brings Luke back as a ghost

>how do they not know how rotten tomatoes works?
Normies don't even know.
The point of stories like these is preliminary damage control for meeting lower box office expectations (they know they're making trash), which in turn mitigates downturns in stock price.
They can always write off the demographics they attack with "they weren't the target audience anyway so who fucking cares if those goyim give us money?"

Hamill had a great voice acting career after Star Wars. Sure it's not glamorous but he was very respected in that field.

In any case Alik, you and I will die. What’s the point of all this? Who will win this? Retreat your men Alik. Have pity for their mothers.

Corporations learned that, to get leftists on their side, all they had to do is provide lip service to leftist causes. It is not an accident that leftists siding with corporations coincided with companies being publicly "woke" on politics. You think Gillette didn't factor in that it now has an army of leftists online and in the media to protect them from any criticism in the future when they made that now infamous "Be the best a man can be" ad?

It is a cheap, cynical, but highly effective tactic.

When I first saw this scene, I figured they just put a piss filter on it in post. But the more I watch it, I just think they just never white balanced the cameras and never bothered to fix it.

why did kylo hit the floor?

you'd think RT would have figured out how to disable user reviews before release date by now

I think that was his plan, sell for an absurd amount to somebody who devalued it overnight then buy it back and use it to make even more money. Cashing out then cashing in. It's like poetry. It rhymes.

why does the battle droid keep photographs of humans?

>disable something that drives people to your site in droves
why? because they're sick of free money?

>> As bad as Hamill and Fisher

Both of them got swarmed by people 30 years after the movies were released. Most people wont remember the new cast in 10 years.

Begun the JJ war has

Attached: 1549218523273.jpg (1280x720, 37K)