So fucking childish

So fucking childish.

Attached: spike.png (506x518, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ReNI4RPDs_s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Tejb14zI
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/aug/30/fact-checking-spike-lees-blackkklansman/
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
youtube.com/watch?v=gMhdFswHcNM
youtube.com/watch?v=UarlG9OLHbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ke4KjIeUMKg
unz.com/isteve/spike-lee-i-am-not-an-anti-semite/
haaretz.com/world-news/spike-lee-talks-trump-his-jewish-character-and-blackkklansman-ahead-of-the-oscars-1.6935219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awards are serious business.

Sad manlet

he should have stormed off 10 minutes into that shit show.

Hates Italians, movie was about an Italian helping a black.

Fair, next

I guess they didn't choo-choo-choose him

Is he a fag?

Isn't that just called leaving when the show is over?

*Green Book wins*

Walked out of the theater when it happened

FUCKING MARIO

Attached: spike walugi.png (674x674, 643K)

UPPITY NEGRO

What film did he have in the running?

BlacKKKlansman

Is that a fucking WE WUZ ankh on a necklace?

It seems Spike didn’t...

...do the right thing.

>YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHH

Attached: 50CB057B-EE64-4707-8586-37798FF09025.jpg (480x360, 10K)

ZA
NIGGARO
TOKI WO NIGGARE!

Attached: IMG_2839.png (726x732, 659K)

>So fucking childish.
Do you know Spike Lee at all?
youtube.com/watch?v=ReNI4RPDs_s

>It was supposed to be MY racebait oscar sham win this year! MINE MINE MINE!!!

I don't blame him. He was given a token oscar so black people wouldn't call the academy out over black panther. So they wanted, too bad it didn't work.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WUZ

reddit

>"Shit, I didn't win. Better luck next year Might as well leave early so I can avoid traffic."
>Yea Forums incels get angry

Isn't Green Book yet another gay oscar bait?

What a dick

Nah, it's a symbol of Slaanesh

The black movie that won wasn't black enough for them.

Topzozzle

BASED

From what I saw yesterday, he's just a childish entitled prick who runs on the entire "white people should do everything for us" schtick. I'm glad Green Book won, especially since Lee marketed his movie as a true story when it had tons of made up shit just to virtue signal. It's pathetic

That's just Humpty Hump.

This is the oscars not a fuckin high school spirit assembly

>grown ass man dressed like an attention seeking child acts like a child
Pathetic

Pretty much confirms all the political pandering and orange man bad stuff is done exclusively to try to get an award and status rather than coming from any real moral convinction

Attached: 3268B3A8-E104-4E55-A969-0C23BAF46F2C.gif (200x200, 96K)

Roma got robbed it was the only good film even nominated

>"white people should do everything for us"
that is the be all, end all black power, movement rhetoric
from malcom x to farrakhan they all end their rants with: "the white man needs to"
really makes you think

yep, that's why i hate that orange turd. i'm just pretending for an Oscar.

fucking retard.

Eh, it was ok. Baby first Criterioncore. The Favourite was better. Roma didn't even deserve the foreign award.

>Spike Lee bitches about white people moving into historically black neighborhoods and turning them into nice places to live.
>Spike Lee says this while living in neighborhoods surrounded by white people because he doesn't want to get robbed.
Spike Lee is a moron.

you do sound like one tbf

Cold War deserved both foreign language and best cinematography.

I heard spike lee left the movie theaters in 2004 shortly after this shot

Attached: Harry-Potter-And-The-Prisoner-Of-Azkaban-harry-potter-17188602-1920-800.jpg (1920x800, 95K)

>Hates Italians
What, really?

The Favourite was legitimately horrible fuck off
Lathimos is a hack and his better movie two years ago wasn't even nominated

Jesus. I've seen some stupid racist shit in my years on 4channel, but this is absolutely the stupidest fucking shit I've ever read about "black power, movement rhetoric".

imagine being so entitled that a disney product that exploited their lack of representation not winning an award seems offensive to you.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 1551093174769.jpg (852x794, 364K)

This is a lie, I watched the show. He didn't do anything.

go back to your /pol/ containment zone, shithead. no one wants you here.

>tfw you practically invent the modern racebaiting hack fraud industry but then it starts getting too crowded with racebaiting hack frauds and you have nothing to make you stand out

It's like you're not even listening. Oh right, you aren't, because you don't have to when you can LARP as a white nationalist on 4chins.

>this is a 62 year old serious artist

why did he start doing the chicken dance in a circle when that reporter asked him a question

t.

Attached: 1550198666954.jpg (819x819, 175K)

Green Book was a piece of shit movie. He's right.

Have you seen do the right thing? Lee is not a fan of greasy meatballs

you made me snort my drink even though it's a perfectly reasonable question

>So when the Palme d’Or was presented to Steven Soderbergh’s sex, lies and videotape, Spike was blindsided, and he blamed jury president Wim Wenders for the loss. He’d heard the German filmmaker found his lead character Mookie “unheroic.” Lee said jurist Sally Field told him Wenders was “just hatin’” on the movie and that fellow jurors didn’t understand why, at the end, Mookie tosses a trash can through a window.

>Lee’s film won nothing, while videotape took not just the top prize but also the best actor nod for James Spader. “Wim Wenders had better watch out cause I’m waiting for his ass,” Lee said after the snub. “Somewhere deep in my closet I have a Louisville Slugger bat with Wenders’ name on it.”

Wasn't Green Book oscar bait anyway

>this goblin is going to get a pity oscar

He's a racist piece of shit. Of course he's pissed a movie not stoking racial hatred won.

Better than his garbage movie

Correct, you are. Except your “Oscar” might be a sympathetic woman blowing you, getting a lot of likes on social media or Reddit, or being thr cover of some lefty magazine

>this is a US representative

Attached: 80 year old woman at a funeral.jpg (1024x736, 153K)

Blackklansman was way better than Green Book. The only deserving winner was The Favorite.

The favourite was trash bro
stop being such a pseudo

Anything was better than Green Book.

shoutout to Yea Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd4Tejb14zI

Why is he dressed like a 60s batman villain?

this

he's an artist

Autism

That comma after 'correct' doesn't go there btw.

>aaaand the winner for best picture is... Green Book!
>...
>Letsa go!

Is he impersonating Al Pacino?

Great argument faggot. Sure showed him.

Go back to your Discord tranny.

No,it really wasn't.

Did I say anything?

Attached: imaginethat.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

Is this the Algonquin round table all of a sudden? You stupid niggers are beneath me when you post garbage like this.

him being childish as fuck aside, what about security legit telling him to come back to his seat? what's that about?
what if i was about to have one of the worst ass explosion in my life and i really need to get the fuck outta there

This thing will never create anything of value. It'll only devolve every conversation, every forum, every place it touches until it's turned into another worthless, soulless, pandering hugbox for mentally ill faggots like itself.

Attached: 1550822389693.png (1058x503, 289K)

lol

The guy bitching about "magical negro" was dishonest himself, I still want to see this movie, but I looked it up, since people bitched so much about Green book being dishonest, well guess what, so was Spike Lee movie.

They did not arrest anybody during the investigation, the partner was not a jew, there was no bomb, the guy did not even sport that afro.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/aug/30/fact-checking-spike-lees-blackkklansman/

>every time someone is driving somebody I lose!

madlad.

You’re actually not allowed to leave, which is why he was forced to just turn his back on the acceptance speech like a cuck

underrated

NIGGERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: viggo.jpg (625x739, 52K)

The orange retard is a much more suitable example of a monkey representing your mutt states.

Why do semi-talented blacks have such delusional narcissism? Like extreme mental illness level.

Kanye is the same way. Genuinely seems to think he's some sort half angel super being because he did a couple of good things.

>My Jewish backed attack on whitey didn't beat the other Jewish backed attack on whitey
>I bet whitey is to blame.

I think it's time for a break you colossal faggot. Turn your computer off and take a deep breath of air from outside. It will do you good.

Contradicting some stupid fucking whitoid who is interjecting his beliefs in to something and laughing at his stupidity is not crying to /qa/ or hiro. It sounds like you're the only one who wants to create your own special hug box that caters to your brain poison that has clouded your critical thinking skills. In which case I hope you eat your fucking bullet sooner rather then later.

You don’t see Barry Jenkins or Steve McQueen doing this

If you want proof that blacks (or any other non white group for that matter) don't believe they are oppressed, try to get they to agree with a policy of peaceful separation.
These people cry about living under systems of white oppression, but if you offer to remove all white people from the system, they will call you a racist.

Based.

McQueen is legit one of the best directors working today. Jenkins' movies are beautiful.

Most retarded comment of all time.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

>and when some other poster brings up politics
yeah im sure it is always somebody else and not just another /pol/fag trying to stir shit up. the fucking delusional is off the chart
literally furry fag

who is spike lee?

That's not the argument he stated you strawmanning cunt. He's arguing that black empowerment is about making whitoids do something. Only because he's never heard any black thought leaders speak on the issues. Malcolm X EXPLICITLY said the only thing white people need to do is get the fuck out of the way and stop trying to limit the black communities growth. MLK EXPLICITLY said that you're either with us or against us when it comes to civil rights, and there are no half way measures to ensuring economic prosperity is one means to an end with racism.

Now stuff your donald dildo back in your fucking gob and shut the fuck up you disgusting sub human illiterate piece of human garbage.

Attached: c8fd2f66ff5c.jpg (598x792, 72K)

He has a movie about black soldiers with gold teeth and literally the most ooga booga blacks youve seen go to italy and seduce italian women. Its the biggest black fantasy trip ive ever seen next to wakanda.

It's true though, black peopel cry about white flight all the time, they need white people's taxes to take care of them

Attached: 1550780421671.jpg (653x523, 57K)

Yours or his?

Na he was being smart.

That was the last award so he got out and left before the parking lot became a traffic jam

STOP PRETENDING WHITE AND BLACK PEOPLE CAN GET ALONG IT GOES AGAINST THE NARRATIVE THAT RACISM IS SUPER RAMPANT

>um, sweetie? look what these two dead niggers said 50 years ago

wow so funny so random. this is a grown man

I know, right? Who the fuck leaves at the end of a movie? Gotta wait for them postcredits, son!

do all of them always leave right away? i thought they always have after party? or it is only for winners and their crews?

Why are they dead again?

Why should white people have been on board with civil rights?
How did it help white people?
It's certainly not helped their situation today.

more like based

Malcom X was killed by the nation of islam

Correct. Brown people demand access to whites as a kind of human right. Our nations, our cities, our wealth, our businesses, our schools, our clubs, even our bodies. But once they are here they next demand diversity, equality of outcome, and greater representation. They are weak and claim extreme psychological damage from even seeing the oppressive whites. They claim the lack of brown people harms them irreparably.

By the time the community is no longer white and the Europeans have fled the area has been ruined.

They demand a white standard of living, but they hate being around white people. But, they need to be around white to enjoy that stand of laving, yet the drain on society always forces the whites to flee. It's a never ending cycle.

if i was black i'd be so fucking embarrassed by this retarded moron

I mean, you are posting on a capeshit board here, that behavior is expected from them

>Even more idiotic drivel passed off as an argument
Shapiro is masturbating at your genius right now.

Both Marxist Lucifer Koon and Marxist X demanded enormous handouts and welfare from whites.

Spike Lee more like Yikes Lee

Attached: 613621651.jpg (236x246, 10K)

Y tho?

Because...?

Shapiro is one of the people forcing diversity on us. He worships white death on an alter to his false God of Zion.

>Malcolm X EXPLICITLY said the only thing white people need to do is get the fuck out of the way and stop trying to limit the black communities growth. MLK EXPLICITLY said that you're either with us or against us when it comes to civil rights

Malcolm X was a very smart guy who figured out what was actually going on.
Probably why he got sunsetted. He actually found common ground with GLR.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

Because they said things that the Jews who ran the movement didn't agree with.

And you wonder why I don't engage you mouth breathing retards? When you fabricate garbage like this, it amuses me.

>tfw you storm out like a boss but everyone laughs because you're in a purple suit and glasses

Attached: 1550893001378.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Huge fucking favor on our part right?

Blacks can't seem to go two minutes without killing each other. It's almost a hobby!

>ou

Lol Shapiro.
>I don't care if America turns brown so long as they have the right MUH CONSTITUTION values
>Btw we should ethnically cleanse the Palestinians for MUH ISRAEL

>!
Nice.

Donald Donglover is the same way
>thinks practicing is some kind of secret to unlocking the matrix

Whitey, somehow, right?

He's part of Hollywood user

>"A guy like him should shut his face"

Attached: Based Clint.jpg (1000x500, 61K)

Fuck Spike Lee. He never even deserves a nomination. Hypocritical racist piece of shit.

Attached: D0RgsrrUwAAXvVd.jpg (828x422, 68K)

when did Yea Forums become so left-leaning?

Attached: 6qa4OhZ.jpg (3096x4128, 959K)

At least now everyone lives in racial harmony.
Sure would be a shame if all it did was make whites 2nd class citizens in their own nations, burdened with all kinds of racial sins for which you must always repent and from which their is no redemption.

don't ever lump MLK in with that nigger again

>Somehow

Attached: James_Earl_Ray.jpg (425x625, 60K)

Many such cases!

Attached: 1543949142601.png (500x515, 120K)

why do black movies still have completely black casts?

Massive insecurity is the root of all narcissism. Blacks are massively insecure and for good reason the vast majority are violent retards.

It's a few of the same posters actively raiding the place plus shitposters baiting for replies pretending to act retarded

When discord trannies and other freaks with no lives and battling suicide urges daily decided to organize a constant raid. It's not organic or natural in any way.

It's a formal, black-tie ceremony/celebration that's been held every year for almost a century. The attendees are typically expected not to act like niggers and make a scene.

>why a contrarian website being contrarian to whatever topic at hand
truly a mystery

America is not a white country. And stop crying. It's really pathetic.

/pol/ocks, rise up!

You mean when did people start calling out people for saying retarded shit? That's always been so.

Real classy guy, that Spike Lee. Why does Hollywood and America tolerate such a degenerate racist like Spike Lee?

no one thought Yea Forums was contrarian until the contrarians started shouting from their soapboxes

Waluigi no win this time

>whataboutism

seriously, did anybody here even watch green book?
i didn't even know the movie exist until yesterday, didn't even see it on torrent site before and i saw the favourite

You want to cry with your fellow racists and people are cutting in on your action. I bet you're really sad.

a-WhAYYYYYYYYYY

That's not what that means.

only person crying here is you snowflake

Hes black user. He could of literally walked up to the podium and pissed all over the award and msm would be calling bim brave and the next MLK. Now if he was white and walked out hed have been banned from hollywood instantly.

>years
>implying you didn't show up a week ago from reddit

I didn't start this thread.

>YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHH-ing your own post
that's a dog for me, cringe.

wow you showed him bet he fucks off after that burn

Attached: 1525895215391.jpg (700x300, 44K)

Nope, watching it tonight though. The biggest scum of the earth hate it, so it might be good

you are posting in it though crybaby
>waaah racism :(

Not a burn. That's just not what that means.

>The word of the day is Arnie, the date is the 24th the month is February which also happens to be the shortest month of the year which also happens to be black history month. The year is 2019 the year 1619. History - HER STORY! 1619 2019 400 years!
What did he mean by this?

NIGERUNDAYOOO

Dude is dressed like some kind of Jojo villain or a black Riddler.

It is easier to draw parallels from the current times than come up with original material yourself. What you're seeing is the unoriginality of most filmmakers currently trying to become relevant, not through their own ideas, but through the events and overall social sphere of today. Also, more often than not, the political messages embedded in the film are the opinions of a person who doesn't have the faintest idea of how things actually work and correlate with each other, they're just propagating an idea they formed in a stupor which was subsequently kowtowed yes-sayers

Attached: 1534800146337.jpg (645x624, 42K)

i thought the italian dude was the good guy in that movie tho

>black Riddler.
the niggler

Wow. You're right.
I can't argue against that rock solid argument.

Woot woot trannies must be synchronizing their woundgina dialation schedules, we got several in here

So hes a paranoid black man that assumes everything that isnt handed to him is racism and he should literally use violence to get things he neither won or deserved. So hes every black person ive ever met?

Attached: 1550935845950.jpg (720x927, 55K)

Niggle me this, Batman!

It's pretty 50/50, on /g/ though it's always leftists

It was explicitly founded as a white nation, and racial restrictions on immigration limiting it to Europeans were in place until 1965 (at which point they were removed, thanks to Jews. on the promise that it would not change demographics).
Now, whites are on track to be a racial minority in the United States.

90% of this place has come over to /pol/'s side due to the massive faggotry of movies the last 9 years or so.

uhmm not everyone that disagrees with you is, trans sweetie

BASED

Why? Weren't Sicilians spawned by niggers?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>ctrl+F "gambino"
>0/0

based

The fuck is happening here?

He's a total bitch. Charming nigga though.

Newfag who is offended by Yea Forums

get it?

Like the jacket? It keeps me safe when I'm... mugging at night!

Attached: jc riddler.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

This. Im a mixed race chad who has lots of sex and is currently 4th string on a college football team. Been called an incel and virgin 12 times today online. Also dont think trump is that bad guy and most women and minorities are scum. Brie larson is also a smug bitch and I hope her shit movie bombs because im a big marvel fan also thought TLJ was the worst movie ive ever seen. Dont let msm fool you its not just evil white men who hate all this bullshit jew shenanigans.

Attached: 1505268511401.jpg (794x760, 49K)

His whole career is founded on races not getting along. Of course he was pissed.

you are actually a retard

>childish
Black's have an average iq of 70, as far as you're concerned he is acting like a child because you're holding him to your racial standards. That is racist and I want you to know so you can publicly apologize on this image board and correct your actions in the future. Do not whiteadultsplain shit anymore or black people will take notice and make your stupid fucking white spaces #uncomfortable

>chad
>feels like he needs to prove it in a Yea Forums post to anonymous strangers
sure, bud

Yes it was. Blackkklansman was awful, desperate garbage for morons.

source?

Wow dude you're so woke and redpilled

Why are blacks so fragile? Pathetic.

Being a rich celebrity comes with costs user

Still better than Green Book.

You sound like a fucking sperg lmao

we're not, come meet me in real life if you think that, bitch. 24 hour fitness, Lancaster California. You won't show up though lil white pussy lmao.

They were both killed by fellow blacks? Why is this part always left out when they bring up MLK and malcolm x

>be a leader of change for your oppressed community that is constantly struggling
>do everything in your power to push a sense of pride into your people
>get shot to death by said people

See

We don't even watch movies

>here are my based and redpilled qualifications, praise kek, trump isn't that bad guy
cringe

Jeez Louise, take a chill pill

Attached: 5BF18B90-A591-41C0-8007-8391EB5DA0E9.jpg (852x794, 369K)

I mentioned donald donglover already you sperg

Is he cosplaying as the Joker's driver?

>when you realize msm might be lying to you and that their exist people who are full black or half that agree with the right side and think the left is legit crazy

I was hoping for some more mental gymnastics so your carefully constructed narrative can stay pristine.

spike lee didn't "storm out of the oscars" you racist piece of trash.

MLK wasn't killed by a black guy.

But you're not a black guy. Die of AIDS.

Fragile, broken, can't exist without white help. How cucked could that be? Imagine...

>so fucking childish

This is a man in a purple fucking suit. Hes a moron that is only tolerated because hes black

techies tend to be trannies and aspies

>24 hour fitness
You keep the elipticals warmed up for me user, I'll be right over

>that subtle cropped BLACKED image in the background
fucking hell tv

Is this irony?

...is this a LTG reference?

Spike Lee will never rest in peace until every Italian suffers the fate of the dinosaurs.

a pioneer

Youre a dumb nigger from the looks if it

Looks of what?

Leftism is a virus and spreads like one.

>years on 4channel
>4channel isn't even a year old
kek

Spike Lee hates Italians because they stopped a girl getting blacked one time.
Kino

Attached: 257d52dc07c6.jpg (780x585, 78K)

is he an alcoholic? he sounds like a typical overzealous drunk a lot of the time, here especially. also he's a knicks fan and that's not possible without constantly drowning out the pain

Summer of Sam was based in an Italian neighbourhood too

back to plebbit with you, faggio.

Attached: 1549649041404.jpg (512x384, 31K)

And trans arent the gender they pretend.

he's been pulling this prima donna act for 30+ years.

WHAT IS THIS

Spike lee is a nigger

Attached: 1549734783290.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Literally the Oscars now

Attached: 1535415144227.png (800x600, 729K)

Just inane nog ramblings you'll get in trouble for not taking seriously

was he having a stroke last night when he gave his speech

>dressed like a bus driver
why is spike always a tool

Go back to discord

Reminder that purple is the color of sexual frustration.

>Most retarded comment of all time.

Attached: 1511849638835.jpg (530x970, 179K)

Spike Lee not acting like a faggot.

Color me surprised

Imagine being semi-smart and hanging around average blacks, i would think i was a superhero too

Blacks are FREE to separate
> they won't
> their terms of separation are ALWAYS fraught with "gibs"

Attached: 1531625529057.png (480x380, 186K)

Who the fuck does this talentless nigger think he is? He should be kissing Wenders' feet for even making time to watch his shitty movie.

>So hes a paranoid black man that assumes everything that isnt handed to him is racism and he should literally use violence to get things he neither won or deserved. So hes every black person ive ever met?
blacks interacting with other blacks in "black communities"
>Around blacks at a mall in Atlanta
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW2r4x_XVA
>Working at a Dollar Store
youtube.com/watch?v=oezp0GUKiqE
>Groundskeeper at an Apartment community
youtube.com/watch?v=kbkUKE8Gclc
>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit
youtube.com/watch?v=WS3ukEWX7EI
All over the country and black people act the same in hundreds of videos

Attached: funwblacks64-gimmedat.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

Regardless of Spike Lee's original intentions, "Bamboozled" is one of the most unintentionally funny movies ever made.
>nigger apples

Is that a Yeerk?

He's the black mel gibson. Kek. They both don't bow down to uncircumcised schlongs. You gotta give Spike that at least.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-09-24-at-3-44-08-pm.png (807x534, 434K)

It’s Princes (the artist) symbol.

For 20th century Asians, especially East Asians, they become solidly middle class by the second generation.

>His anti Italian movie Do the Right Thing loses the Oscar to Driving Miss Daisy
>Now loses the Oscar to Driving Miss Daisy remix staring a caricature of an Italian American man.
Kek this niglet is seething

Niggers dont know how to control their emotions. They're literally animals so they act on instincts rather than logic.

>hey both don't bow down to uncircumcised schlongs
but jews are circumcised
that's like their whole thing

Farrakhan and Malcolm X ran (and still continue to) their platforms on black self empowerment and improvement. Farrakhan also has taken a lot back he said about white people and seems to focus exclusively on Jews and Zionism. You don’t even understand what it is you’re trying to critique you dumb fuckin’ boomer.

He takes an hour to finish a sentence

>Letsa go!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YOU FUCK

Attached: 1550358987938.png (253x329, 73K)

Spike Lee is 100% right and 80% based. Sometimes he's a bit uppity (like when he got mad at Tarantino for writing) but otherwise fine

smile danisha

The faggot train was leaving. He's the conductor.

>hollywood
>moral conviction
user...

>Get a bad case of diarrhea
>Head for the exit
>Sorry sir, I'm going to have to ask you to return to your seat

Attached: 1538678303866.png (378x406, 247K)

fuck you and whatever your country is, you massive faggot

What an uppity character.

>>Get a bad case of diarrhea
>>Head for the exit
why couldn't you just head to the bathroom

Imagine if a white director did this.

spike lee was too stupid to realise this when he made it

Not him but I don't go on reddit, nor do I even engage in political arguments, nor do I have any friends (DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE) and I resent trump. Fuck off.

why do americans worship blacks

Negro detected. Spike Lee has always been a whiny little bitch. Throughout his entire career he has relentlessly whined about being "oppressed" in the film industry even though critics have been licking his balls ever since Do the Right Thing, and when he isn't whining about his own issues he's whining about films/directors that don't align with his bullshit views. The Green Mile? Super racist, it perpetuates the magic negro stereotype! Quentin Tarantino? He needs to stop putting nigger in his films! Only niggers can say nigger! Flags of Our Fathers? Clint Eastwood should've thrown black men into it! It doesn't matter that that would've been historically inaccurate! Green Book? Super racist, it features a white savior! Spike needs to shut the fuck up.

Attached: LQndtaU.jpg (640x557, 173K)

>Around blacks a bodega in Detroit

Holy shit, that ending was unexpected. 8 minutes of drunk, aggressive ghetto rambling, and then suddenly he gives a heartfelt apology in perfect english.

Attached: 1414879582375.gif (480x270, 1.65M)

Weren’t niggers the bad guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=gMhdFswHcNM
This is from four years ago. If he's gone back about the things he's said about whites, it's because the Scientologists are bankrolling him.

I agree fine sir. Anyone who is not a trump supporter that does anything ever is childish.

its gonna get awkward if blacks don't step it up and make quality movies... embarrassing to give em prices for participation in the long run. here's a trophy for being black! wew! thanks for playing, with your sub par caped shit movie!

Dam son, no his entire argument has been rendered moot!!!

literally who

Why has no-one told him he looks like Waluigi when he wears that stupid fucking purple suit and hat?

MS Paint text with an attached picture with no author, date, publisher.

No source either, yet /pol/ retards will give this thread 300 replies obsessing over how much they hate black people.

oh I’ve seen inside man

That's just your white mind distorting the work:
>Because black people understand perfectly why Mookie threw the garbage can through the window. No black person has ever asked me, “Did Mookie do the right thing?” Never. Only white people. White people are like, “Oh, I like Mookie so much up to that point. He’s a nice character. Why’d he have to throw the garbage can through the window?” Black people, there’s no question in their minds why he does that.
>I feel at the time he did. Mookie is doing it in response to the police murdering Radio Raheem, with the infamous Michael Stewart choke hold, in front of his face — also knowing this is not the first time that something like this has happened, nor will it be the last. What people have to understand is that almost every riot that’s happened here in America involving black people has happened because of some small incident like that: cops killing somebody, cops beating up a pregnant black woman. It’s incidents like that that have sparked riots across America. And that’s all we were doing was using history. Mookie cannot lash out against the police, because the police were gone. As soon as Radio Raheem was dead, they threw his ass in the back of car and got the hell out of there so they could make up their story.

kek

Having mental illness at old age is a bitch.

Blackkklansman was pretty brave since it took the unpopular stance that the kkk are bad guys. its rare to see that kind of filmmaking.

TIL Spike is becoming a Jo Jo villain.

It's great to someone make a film opposed to neonazisim while working for an industry that heavily panders to a totalitarian government on the verge of committing genocide. Really makes you think they care about principles like justice and equality instead of just having their own bodies exist in a comfortable state.

Seems rather obnioxious to be holding an award given to you by the people you're undermining. Seems like it would diminish your own award

Watch Do the Right Thing and Jungle Fever
Or don't and just read the wikipedia synopsis.

He made jungle fever. Of coursw he is childish.
I fuck negresses all the time.
They are weaboos tho. Fuck them in their hot topic shimapan

>and Jungle Fever
What a true classic
youtube.com/watch?v=UarlG9OLHbQ

I dont care what spike lee thinks. Mookie was in the wrong. That wop was nothing but kind

How tall is he? He looks 5’2 on tv

This is him at Cannes

youtube.com/watch?v=ke4KjIeUMKg

This guy acts like a complete fucking manchild besides dressing like one yet you guys give Tarantino a lot of shit for being an autist

Attached: 1497753225079.jpg (482x499, 57K)

It wasn't about Sal. It was about vengeance on a system that perpetrated the oppression. Sal was just collateral damage.

a Dark Knight.

>come dressed like a fucking cab driver from willy wonka
>get a pity award for being a nog
>ironically bitch and moan about life not being fair during acceptance speech
>cry when your piss-poor movie designed to fuel the leftest hate machine doesnt get best director or picture

but seriously is there anything funnier than Grimace's chauffeur getting mad about not winning a jew nod?

He had a thing against Jews for a while too. In his jazz movie 'Mo' Better Blues', two Jewish club owners exploit the black musicians. In response to the controversy he said it was a fact that Jews run Hollywood.
unz.com/isteve/spike-lee-i-am-not-an-anti-semite/
He also is a bit of a conspiracy theorist in general since he made a documentary, 'When the Levees Broke', about Hurricane Katrina, that implies the levees were bombed.
I haven't seen BlacKkKlansman. From what I understand he created a Jewish character for the movie, played by Adam Driver. The actual cop was not Jewish in the true story. How does Driver's character come across in the movie? If he is heroic maybe Lee put him in there to placate Hollywood, and just got frustrated that it still wasn't enough. He made a movie trashing David Duke and linking him to Trump and the death of Heather Heyer, and also threw in a Jewish hero, and still didn't get it. Hollywood will never forgive him for his past remarks. The interracial driving dramedy taking it from him again was probably intentional to rub salt in the wound.

But mookie didnt get vengeance. The cops suffered no repercussions. All he did was ruin sals business

Kanye is beyond based.

Attached: turboweeb.jpg (750x1000, 169K)

Tarantino is relevant. That's why he's so frequently mocked on here. Lee is a hasbeen.

Anyone who's watched Dindu The Right Thing knows the level of maturity that this stupid nigger operates on. This scene is absolutely inFUCKINGfuriating to watch. The entitlement factor is through the roof.

Attached: all_of_my_rage.jpg (369x136, 11K)

dunning kruger, the bane of minorities

They already met their 'put darkies in their place' achievement after kicking Kevin Hart off.

Nigger

Yeah but my point is Lee acts more retarded than Tarantino at certain occasions yet Yea Forums gives Tarantino more shit and I'm not defending either of them

They didn’t fight the system. They trashed their own neighborhood and the cops got off scotfree. They were about to trash an Asian American’s business too before they came to their senses.

It’s blind, impotent rage. No justice or vengeance.

>I haven't seen BlacKkKlansman. From what I understand he created a Jewish character for the movie, played by Adam Driver. The actual cop was not Jewish in the true story. How does Driver's character come across in the movie? If he is heroic maybe Lee put him in there to placate Hollywood, and just got frustrated that it still wasn't enough.
Haaretz suggested the same thing (Driver's character being an olive branch to the Jews):
haaretz.com/world-news/spike-lee-talks-trump-his-jewish-character-and-blackkklansman-ahead-of-the-oscars-1.6935219

>Is the Zimmerman character possibly another belated peace offering to Jews?

>“Anyone who says that Spike is trying to get back in the good graces [of the Jewish community] by making Flip Jewish – that’s a totally false narrative,” Lee said. “It was done for no other reason than to make this a better story to tell.”

>Nevertheless, the Zimmerman character prompted some commentators to see the film as a possible starting point for a new dialogue involving the black and Jewish communities, especially after the scandal surrounding Women’s March co-founder Tamika Mallory further frayed ties between them.

Lee made the movie to suck up to Jews and he was frustrated that they still wouldn't forgive him for criticizing them in the past. That's why he stormed out.