Why does Captain Marvel look so much cheaper than other Marvel movies? The CG, costumes, make-up, etc...

why does Captain Marvel look so much cheaper than other Marvel movies? The CG, costumes, make-up, etc... seem even worse than usual.

Attached: AQowunug_o.jpg (1275x1344, 610K)

Because it is cheaper. They went with a lower budget, expecting virtue-signallers to not care about quality.

Worked for Black Panther, didn't it?

black panther had 200 million budget not exactly cheap.

Difficult to see where the money went, watching the film.

Blue nigga lmao

Because it is

Because zero fucks are given about a literal who? to most normies, they only care about end game then its over. Capeshit will be finished for a generation.

Location shooting.

this can't be real. It looks like edited thepit drawings

took me 5 minutes

Attached: blue nigga.jpg (1400x1400, 273K)

>d thepit drawings

Attached: Screen+Shot+2019-01-22+at+10.57.03+AM.png (1400x1340, 2.11M)

Hollywood knows leftists will gobble up their race baiting no matter how bad it looks. They just don't care.

they shot in atlanta lmao

Nope. Marvel movies all look like this.

Pre Disney looks okish, after that only Gunn movies looks good

Goddamn that looks retarded.

Even the kree from agents of shield look better than this trash and I don't think that show has a big budget.

Attached: Daisy-is-surrounded-by-Kree-guards-cba82089.png (1600x900, 1.9M)

You are right. Wtf.

He blue himself

They exaggerate the numbers so they don't have to pay taxes.

Don't look like Aliens
Cheap makeup on Skrulls and Krees
Cheap and baggy military uniform of all the characters
Cringe action scenes in the trailers
I lost all my faith in MCU / Disney
They're sure to do a pathetic job with X-Men and Fantastic Four

>Can you imagine the micast already?

Because they know that those who are the types to be "left leaning SJW"s will like it no matter what. So they either know they don't have to try, or they know that their forced diversity won't attract the actual fans, so why bother anyway?

your mind is clouded by incel rage its that simple

And that's under not one, but two directors.

Attached: captainmarveldirectors.jpg (640x360, 52K)

it's strange i've heard literally nothing about the directors
would always see articles about gunn, waititi, the russo brothers, coogler, but none for these. i was interested when they announced, i really likd half nelson with goose.

At least those people have some flare or vision that creeps through the cracks despite the assembly line production.
While these two seem only appropriate in viscerally mundane dramedies, in the likes of Colin Trevorrow.

I dont recall the concept, but in business, especially film, there is a phenomenon where to establish your brand you have to be higher quality to appeal to customers, then after brand loyalty is established, you taper off the quality and the profits or potential profits you lose are not as much as cost savings. The reason its especially bad in film is that the lifespan of the subject matter is shorter. Its why throwing out a trash sequel is so common, because it costs almost nothing and people will still watch it

The best modern example is game of thrones. Everyone is going to watch it even though they dont have armor or full sets anymore.

>not knowing Hollywood is a money laundering and child trafficking operation

Heard this on the secret board and dismissed it as hyperbole. Holy fuck, it really is worse than the show.

It has the smallest budget.

What do they look like in the movie?

manufactured outrage
it's dnc 101

The sniper chick is the only one that'll make it through the opening scene, and she looks fine.

Attached: Minn-Erva.jpg (1173x1323, 510K)

They intentionally made them look bad so that incel nerds would get angry and marketing can push sexism angle

which is this from, hundred million dollar film production or medium-to-low budget TV show that nobody watches

don't look at the filename I was lazy

Attached: agents-of-shield-season-5-kasius-sinara.jpg (620x420, 245K)

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was INCELS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was /POL/!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was YOUTUBERS!
>It was FOOTFAGS!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANBOYS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was ZOOMERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was CAROL HATERS!
>It was MINERVA HATERS!
>"It emphasizes muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It makes some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It is expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"It is gonna do very well, just you wait and see Yea Forums!"
>"These RT scores are terrorism!"
This is the most damage controlled Marvel movie I've seen since Black Panther. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It is a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's MCU was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

Blued.com

When did Te'alc get blued?

like OP pic

I DONT SPEAK RUSSIAN!

Is that from the movie?
Shiiiiiiiiit,

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA