Who else gave up on modern movies and has spent the past year catching up on old classics?

Who else gave up on modern movies and has spent the past year catching up on old classics?

Attached: 1523914910982.png (355x421, 26K)

If I pull you off will you die?

I’ve been catching up on modern movies that I skipped initially bc I Thought they looked shitty. For example, Oblivion with Tom Cruise. I also saw The Game recently for the first time. I would like suggestions but understand my preferences are vague

watch Enter the Void.

>The Gam
FUCK YOU I LOST IT AGAIN

Attached: apu.jpg (495x362, 17K)

I enjoyed The Game and Oblivion. However, you can usually tell if a modern film will be shitty from the trailer alone.

Me. Mainly Hitchcock.

I dont even watch movies

First it was video games, then music (apart from classical) now movies.
I don't even read as much as I used to. Why?

You're addicted to the internet and its constant dopamine rush. Take off some time off.

Just you, OP.

you like the idea of consuming such content, but never find the momentary willpower to actually commit. Less enjoyable but more accessible activities like posting on Yea Forums constantly dominate your moment-to-moment interest even if intellectually you'd rank the sum of the experience as less than consuming good music/movies/books etc. Next Saturday ban yourself from using the internet (keeping your phone on you is fine if needed for messages) and see what you do with yourself. Try a half day if that scares you.

I did this 10 years ago.

Same... Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, the list goes on...

Will Unironically do. Thanks

Depression

Why are talking about internet addiction? Did he said anything about internet?

Vidya has been dead since 2013

Movies eb and flo. Last good movie year was 2016

Me. I watch stuff from the 70s mostly.

it can help to plan a little in advance. If you don't plan, you'll wake up and think "Well what can I do?" and your first instinct will be to use the internet to research and then you'll give up on the whole exercise in short order. You don't have to schedule the day out, but having a list of potential things will help, like "I can read this book I have, go to the library, practice drawing, go to the dog park, go hike, go to the gym" etc. for what applies for your living situation.

Some stuff is quasi-internet, like if you have a smart TV, but if you use a desktop/laptop then I'd just stay away from that.
He didn't, but we're on Yea Forums

because we should be colonizing other planets instead of this shit