Untitled

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: starfire.png (900x543, 891K)

me on the right

>Detective Cuck Comics

Attached: Jimmy Olsen.jpg (818x456, 130K)

>should have been played by a brown qt latina goblino hapa mix
>cast a ugly nigger
Why didn't they just put a qt mixnig in makeup like Zoe saldana type? Worked for mummyfu as well
Shit casting but I didn't expect good casting in 2010s made for tv capeshit

really makes you think

Attached: 1547593709481.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

aaa hahahahaha

Attached: Starfire and Raven.png (1476x946, 1.69M)

Post em while you still can lads. It's about to switch.

Attached: 1520211224770.jpg (3840x2592, 1.66M)

>"I'm hear to direct New Gods for the DCEU."
How does this make you feel Yea Forums

Attached: New Gods director.jpg (1500x1000, 498K)

There’s no actress on the planet looks like the left OP. Might as well get diversity bucks if you can’t meet comic book expectations

A reminder that she's so naive you could convince her to fart in your face as long as she thought it was a human custom

Attached: starfy.jpg (728x1142, 256K)

>it's always the ginger characters

This pisses me off

>replacing ugly ass soulless pale redheads with easy-on-the-eye nubians
I don't see the issue, here.

They could at least try though? A white or asian would definitely look better

Raven in Titans is actually fine. Starfire ended up even worse than people expected since they made her a murderous asshole that has nothing bad happen to her.

Her ancestors wildest dream was to find a large amount of food on the ground and to not be eaten by lions.

FUCK BATMAN

That sounds pretty good to me

Even painting her orange like Saldana would be acceptable.
Nope, the sheboon doesn't want to stand on the tarp and be slathered.

they should have dreamed bigger

she's really hot in the show though, really sexy and funny,

a cute black starfire is possible.

Attached: 1535233064369.jpg (1080x1061, 144K)

3d girls are always so disappointing

Attached: 1538904985331.png (444x440, 96K)

Rebecca Romjin(the first Mystique) almost died from doing that, the blue paint they covered her body with was toxic and the shoots were so long that it eventually seeped into her skin and she got really sick.

>Went into this show thinking I would hate every scene she was in. Figured they would push some dumb race shit down our throats every second.
>Her being black isnt ever brought up once except maybe when the police try to identify her
>She ends up being a pretty rational character and I end up wanting to fuck her halfway through the show
The only issue I had was she didnt ditch the prostitute outfit until nearly the end.

Raven can't act.
I sort of liked starfire, they need to dye her hair better and make them flat.

I actually found Titans watchable. And thought the guy playing Grayson was good. Especially going from Pirates to this. Nigress was actually hot as fuck in the show. Raven girl is a cute and played the role well. Beast boy was actually bearable too.

The episode with Graysons visions of a fucked up Batman was great to watch. Looking forward to Season 2 desu lads. Like there's anything fucking else to watch on Netflix.

yeah it seemed fine, she grows on ya

Actually enjoyed Titans regardless of character colour.

Don't hurt me....

Attached: 1548419075043.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

My problems with it have no relation to the ethnicity of the actors. Starfire is horribly written and directed and I don't think it's the fault of the actress.

That's about it, her physical appearance is just half of my problems.