I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head...

I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life.

Attached: 1550611630342.jpg (820x492, 75K)

What I would give to kidnap a famous midget and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other midgets to the death. just so many things I would do.

Attached: vernepng.png (1411x259, 153K)

That's mean dude

Attached: IMG-20181104-WA0000.jpg (778x1600, 123K)

Think she knows about the chloroform burrito 'trick'?

Attached: 1200-16314755.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

>allowed to breed and make children guaranteed to suffer and/or die
>genetic engineering and cloning is illegal
So when are we going to stop being retarded and allow ourselves to start evolving again?

Attached: 397BE646-0E22-4B85-A114-64CDE10044C0.jpg (650x520, 84K)

What would you do if you were the midget in this situation?

Attached: Hahaha_0_0.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

>me when i see this great thread
great thread

He's right

no way. time to stick up for all the shrimp toilets like this guy here

lel

M I D G E
I
D
G
E

Attached: 1499593642055.jpg (863x791, 52K)

>I'd love to kick Warwick Davis in the head.
oh god my sides

Again? I don't think he's recovered from the last time you kicked him.

Attached: 1511502039168.png (666x607, 158K)

Jealousy

You can't actually crush an adult skull underfoot, they're incredibly hard. Skull crushing is a Hollywood myth, you need way more force.

Attached: 1368882932477.jpg (421x422, 44K)

imagine actually going through hundreds if not thousands of tweets just to look for "hate crime"

What's Warwick's problem Yea Forums?

Wow you sound like a really pleasant person.

Accept my fate as user's oompa loompa plaything. What else is there to do?

try to go for the throat
midget teeths is sharper than rottweilers
or burn your master(s) alive like in that one Edgar Allan Poe story

>be disabled,life plauged by physical illness and countless surgeries, and full of pain, physical and mental

>marry another said disabled

>have children and make them indured the pains you suffered

whole family should be gassed.

Attached: 1545248721278.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

>op doesnt know that each coin in a midgets pot of gold is a naughty little boy that made fun of them

shouldn’t have laughed

bump

Reminder that RIGHT THIS MOMENT, warwick davis is plowing the shit out of OP's ex, wrecking all her holes, and she's screaming how much she loves it and how much better - and ironically, bigger - his dick is than OP's twizzestick.

>Adult skull
Exactly, this little freaks head is probably more like an Easter egg.
You'd flatten the bugger.

>midge
lel

OUT OF ALL THE RETARDED WANNABE MEMES HERE, THIS ONE OUT-RETARDS THE RETARDS, I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHY THIS GUY KEEPS REPOSTING THIS SHIT, DAILY, ON THE HOUR, EVERY FUCKING DAY

Back when I lived in LA I heard a rumor about Kevin Spacey at some posh party I was waiting tables for. I was waiting a table for these two uber rich fags and as I'm coming back with their drinks I hear one ask "Have you ever been to one of Spacey's puppet shows?" and the other fag says "What the fuck are you talking about?". By now I've naturally decided to eves drop and as I do the first fag starts talking about how Spacey would get a pair of "twinks" dress them up in little costumes with assless backs to them and then he'd ram a fist up each of their asses so that he could put on a "puppet show" for his guests. The weird thing is the fag said it didn't even seem to be a sexual thing for Spacey and that he took the puppet show really seriously, that he'd write his own scripts for them and do different voices for his "puppets".

That's as much as I heard before the second fag interrupted with "Where the fuck is that waiter with my fucking Cosmo" at which point I had to stop evesdropping and do my job.

Weird, wild shit man.

Attached: 1509339355649.jpg (680x478, 100K)