How the fuck did he lose?

How the fuck did he lose?

Attached: IMG_5370.jpg (1245x700, 68K)

Why didn't feds just kill top 20 suspects at that point

killed a guy on live tv to show how he was killing people and that there was a person killing, and that hes in japan. like a fuckin moron.

Go back to Yea Forums you fucking degenerate tranny

I don't know because i stopped watching

Because he was the villain and this isn't No County for Old Men

Orange man bad

Hubris

He fell for a basic as fuck trap, If he hadnt killed who he presumed to be L on the news. he almost certainly would have been fine. he had access to japanese "FBI" files who were working directly with L. Im sure after that broadcast went live it would have been posted that it was exclusive to his province in japan. which would have tipped light off to the fact L was trying to geolocate him.

because Near was not a character, but an invincible plot spirit.
the second half of this made no sense, there was no way that kid could come up with those assumptions with such certainty

>fall for obvious bait
>"what the fuck how did i lose"

Don't watch the second half, you dummy. The creator obviously didn't wanna really write it, so he finished it in a shitty way so people stopped asking for more

Why didn't he just get the eyes and kill everyone?

the girl with the death god ofc, all went downhill after meeting her and her

Attached: 1317176139554.png (429x410, 11K)

Halves his life

Because anime is bull. there is no way he would be cought in real life

Because he wanted to be caught. The entire show/manga is based around this premise. There are multiples time where he demonstrates that he knows he could take easier routes and be fine but he chooses risky choices to get caught.

Death Note is trash for plebians

That was the point. L was constrained by his way of thinking that he needed precursors and proof before taking rational action which is why he didn't win. Near and Mello didn't have those limitations and just went with their gut resulting in being able to outwit Kira.

Near and mello were asspulled faggots that ruined the story.

Death note should have ended with L dying, and Rem scribbling Lights name in there too, because he had no reason not to.

He actually won as seen in the timeskip (after killing L). Crime rate was practically 0% and both he and his Kira persona were respected. Too bad the series couldn't end at that point otherwise Obata would be branded a fascist.

Maybe because Kira was theorized to be inside the police department manipulating the investigation from the inside.

Don't know, I zoned out after L died tbqh

Because this anime is insanely overrated trash for fucking mouth-breathers.

Yea Forums is for visual entertainments that have intellectual value.
Fuck off to Yea Forums you weeb faggot

The point was to show that Kira was a bandaid and Light didn’t fix a damn thing.