/tdg/ TRUE DETECTIVE GENERAL: how does s3 even come close edition

Amelia could have been cut from the plot and purple's life entirely and the resolution to the story would have been the same. So what was the point of her character?

Attached: man fuck that amelia hoe.jpg (1631x911, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3L0NI8vcMg
youtube.com/watch?v=sZinAVMvdI8
nbcnews.com/id/28161210/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sex-slavery-living-american-nightmare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stuffed law and order tier exposition monologue dump in finale
>nam flashback an afterthought, a credits teaser
>empire tier drama for 7 episodes
>ebic pissalatto BTFO Pizzagate, reporter and all her screentime wasted
>dammit give me 15 extra minutes to have a fight with my wife
>purple's makeup ate the entire budget
>ominous music to overhype retrospectively mundane scenes
>season carried by an utterly pointless mystery that wasted 35 years police work and tax dollars
>talmin bout she found herself another book to write

Attached: 1551073439798.jpg (1700x934, 178K)

>So what was the point of her character?
For her to explain the plot in an hallucination in one scene.

Last 2 minutes was god tier though

her ghost solved the case dude

DEM KEEDS
DISPLACE
BOOKS
SALACAN THANK ABOU

Attached: dat aint de wey.jpg (1083x668, 74K)

Trash season.
>episode 2-3 (cant remember) Purcell wife literally freaks out on White's wife when she says "you can tell him everything"
>episode 3-4 its revealed that the Purcell wife worked at the Hoyt plant
If you hadnt figured out the "mystery" by then, youre a brainlet.

What a trash season. They should have completely removed either the 90s segment or the modern segment.

this season could have been what Quarry failed to do but the writes instead went with an Empire tier family drama instead because it was cheaper and more politically relevant than nam flashbacks and uncovering high level corruption - a running theme until s3

Attached: IMMA WRITE ANOTHER BOOK BOUT DEM KEEDS.png (204x257, 105K)

wtf was that. it was so cringy I didnt even finish the last episode. I expected some pedo shit.

Quarry should have also avoided flashbacks. Flashbacks are 00s era lazy writing.

I laughed at all the did you notice memes, but I just realized there were 2 One Eyed Black Men this season

Attached: images.jpg (282x179, 6K)

This show was carried by the first two episodes, that were quite solid. If the first two episodes would have been like 3-8, no one would have watched this.

Such a disappointment. The acting has been very good all around though, but man, what a failure of everything else. And the soundtrack in the last two episodes have been atrocious.

>all these reddit shitters in these generals shitting on this season because they don't understand noir

I'm actually a bit shaken by how disappointed I am, I'm really pissed off, I don't get excited about many things on Tv or Movies the last was Blade Runner, but I really thought we'd gotten something good. I knew a few episodes ago it was meandering nowhere along with the leaked picture and the Ardoin gardening pickup knew what was gonna happen, but I still held out hope but no this episode was a complete let down.

A pointless conversation and shot of him in Vietnam?

was the neger they visited in the trailer park the same neger that they visited while old?

People like you are the reason we got a S3 and not another S2.

>all these reddit shitters
>meanwhile Reddit is all over praising the perfection of this finale
In order to have good noir, you need to have interesting drama. A total bitch pairing up with someone like Hays is not drama.

It was his last memory before succumbing to dementia, and it was an actual happy one

More 1 minute then. Comfy music and was comfy ending for some reason. Make search Saint James and get biblical. Spoiler: he was killed by a sword

I really wish people like you would just shut up about reddt or pol or whatever comes next. You have no argument or anything of value to add to the thread except except shouting about reddit when you dont like some other poster.

*Made me search

What was up with the weird dialogue between he and his daughter in the car?
And why did he gave the address of lucy to his son looking like he was baiting him into something, and after that the son looked way to distressed by the piece of paper?

>season was spoiled 2 episodes in
>people are angry that what they have known for the whole show was true

How did you idiots not see this coming? Fucking love a true detective finale though Yea Forums collectively loses its shit every time

You think the last 6 episodes were worth all that? all this time just to see him walk out the bar with his wife in which we all know they lived happily in love together until he death?

Who's angry about it?

Does anyone remember the music video hbo did for season 1 using the ending song angry river? I can't find it

>And why did he gave the address of lucy to his son looking like he was baiting him into something, and after that the son looked way to distressed by the piece of paper?
You'll have noticed how common this has been during the show. When something looks like it's going to lead somewhere interesting, but it leads nowhere. It's either poor writing lead to a red herring, something ambiguous that opens doors to cool possibilities or stuff like this.

They even cut her death from the finale.

Attached: 7AD31AFA-740D-4E90-BF13-A722A00899E1.jpg (657x904, 177K)

>So what was the point of her character?

to stretch 2 hours of content into 8

I hated the wife scene at the end initially but I realise it was his last real memory and a significant one, before losing his mind to dementia.

Fucking sad man, but at least he was surrounded by his loved ones.

How was it fellas? I'm downloading the episode right now didn't have time to watch.
Was it good?

what the fuck was the point of the camera going into purples' eye at the end?

Fargo wins again baby!

Attached: 1444307818603.jpg (1136x775, 340K)

>his last real memory and a significant one
But that happened in the 80s, how can it be his last real memory? He doesn't have a single lapse in the 90s timeline and there's just that ambiguous wording in the very first 10 mins of the season, that actually amounted to nothing.

no. it was underwhelming at best

I didn't mean everything after is false, I meant it's the last memory he experiences before he loses his mind

Boring.

It's going into his mind, the scene with the wife is him remembering

wholesome. reddit shitters btfo

Attached: 1391641207189.png (640x683, 650K)

so let me get this straight reddit like the ending and think its perfect, most people on 4 chan thinks is kinda meh. But you like it so reddit is blown the fuck out?
How odd to live in your world.

Good on him for answering at least instead of leaving us wondering

ah yes because clearly that finale was so tight they had no space at all to include it. Fucking hell man.

I think I am not disappointed by the end, but how it was PRESENTED, for me it was a director or script problem, the leads were good and the side actors too, but it was a 8 hours movie, you could enjoy S1 episodes one by one and at least they got results, this was 35 years of a waste of time.

What did the last scene in Vietnam mean???

You're going to fry the NPC's programming.

Fargo 3 was a load of pretentious tripe, nor funny nor lynchian.

good summary, what a shit season. waste of time.
even had endings wrapped up in monologues like scooby-doo.

Attached: Scooby-Doo-1.jpg (1440x750, 222K)

>Tries to stir shit up
>Forgets

FUCK

The acting was very good all around, it feels wasted on such a script.

fucking brainlets no wonder you guys didn't like it

Setting up for a spinoff series.

he's saving face after that trash finale

can someone give me a quick rundown on the last 2 episodes?

Nothing happens.

It should have ended with the Roland and Wayne agreeing to move in together.

>13 cocksucking years for a conclusion to Deadwood
>Rome cancelled after 2 fucking seasons
>The Sopranos SJW prequel
>Hack Pizzolatto gets three seasons for the most boring, pretentious shit

fuck HBO

Attached: 41ghh.jpg (400x272, 34K)

Amelia is pissed off

Everyone’s all assmad because the plot didn’t turn out to be some pedophile ring, even though it should be obvious by now that every season is a self-contained story about detectives dealing with difficult cases.

That he succumbed to dementia and lost his shit completely. Hence going into "jungle" and disappearing.

Everything fell into place and made sense but it wasn't as crazy as you expected it to be.

Attached: 154864818549641.jpg (600x491, 29K)

Vietnam 2: The Quickening

>ominous music to overhype retrospectively mundane scenes
hated this shit. '''''tension'''' was faker than the average larper. like nigger who are you fooling? outcome's been predetermined.

Explain the purpose of the late 90s scenes where he was just starting to gray.

I dont see anyone in this thread arguing it should have been a large pedo ring, nor anyone saying the seasons should be linked.

Calamity Jane and her over-the-top swearing make that show basically unwatchable.

Season 3 actually managed to be worse than season 2

Attached: 1542469043497.jpg (276x277, 8K)

Here's your cabal of masterminds

Attached: teehee you just got SUBVERTED. so genius much unexpect.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Cocksucker!

Attached: 1550252179760.jpg (290x260, 12K)

He obviously fooled all you retards lol you guys are pissed Pizza fucked with your expectations so hard

wat relly???

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (720x400, 156K)

yeah I might even say that this had more good actors than S1, which is not to say that they were better, I am talking about quantity, and again, I think this season had a problem in editing, because I feel that if one were to, without biases explain in plain words what happened, it might sound good, like a good twist, it was just executed poorly. Heck there is even a good ending, in a way it might have been better than with S1, except for all the deads.

Too many characters that mattered that were just in the sidelines.

Fun fact, in a Yea Forums thread 4 years ago where people speculated which song might be used for a season 3 intro, one of the songs was
youtube.com/watch?v=g3L0NI8vcMg
It was funny to actually hear it in a episode's credits.

Yeah you really subverted my expectations, Pizza, you fucking faggot.

Ain't that the purest form of nigger logic!

Attached: 55180-873-582.jpg (873x582, 164K)

>tom purcell died for this

Attached: 1521977580290.jpg (598x746, 32K)

i've expected pizza to be pizza since four years ago but still had enough charity left in me to maybe give him yet another chance this time around. third strike, he's out.

Obviously lmao
>all this ominous music some shits gonna happen I'm excited!
>nothing happened who do you think got fooled into thinking something would happen???
you guys need to stick to fucking westworld

Rate the season.
for me it's 6/10

This show is kino, anyone who disagrees is a faggot and a pleb. Also, fuck Amelia

I think boardwalk empire might be the only show to hold it's consistently good story more than 3 seasons
so what was the point of the scenes with the reporter? other than PIZZAGATE AND BLUMP BTFO? what was the point of the devil net sticks and name dropping marty and rust? what was the point of the credit teasing vietnam flashback that was a waste of funds? what was the point for any of it holy shit this season was subpar in every respect. did you even watch the season?? Season 2 is better in every way and nearly tops season 1. Better themes about fatherhood (velcoro being okay with dying in a shootout if it means his son will look up to him when he's older), friendship (frank helping find velcoro's wife's real rapist and ray helping take down the russian jews pushing in on franks club operations), closet gay vets (guy just wanted to get back on the back after fighting for america) more developed and intricate characters (birdman was just after revenge for his sister being raped by politicians in exchange for diamonds), better memes (vinceposting, rayposting), better pacing (multiple detailed storylines interweaving seamlessly each episode for the duration, no filler). Even Besserides was a more interesting character than Amelia after you learn that she was raped in the woods as a girl. This season was FLUFF
lmao GOTCHA audience!

Attached: 1551072984462.png (544x552, 368K)

>le stupid monkey goes back into the jungle

how does he keep getting away with it

Attached: f.jpg (252x200, 11K)

>pizza BTFO pizzagate fags
now that is poetry

you're trying too hard to be ironic and nonchalant about a subpar product you've shilled all season

What would have actually saved the season is if throughout the season the past memories and the present events begin to align less and less, we start seeing things in the past that don't match up with the future, for example Roland dies or some shit. We begin to be led into the false belief that Hays is an unreliable narrator. This disappointment is then inverted in a finale which reveals that the past segments we see are in fact not Hays remembering the past, but an alternate timeline. Time is a flat circle and Hays has become trapped due to a single moment where he had a choice to make, that choice would lead to two completely different outcomes. In one he chooses to end his relationship with Amelia, her not distracting or exploiting him, and his lack of having children, prevents him from being blackmailed and he pieces together the case, Roland dies, the kids are saved. In another timeline he chooses Amelia, he never solves the case, he gets close but walks away when he gets blackmailed and betrays Roland who has his career ruined. Hence Roland being mad at Hays.

The reveal would go something like this:

90's Hays saves the kids, discovering a vast conspiracy of some nature, it then cuts to Rolands funeral where he runs into his 'wife' who apologises for how they left things, Hays sees her with another man and they have kids.

We then cut to modern day Hays as he is surrounded by his loved ones, you could even preserve the ending, it cuts to the bar where he and Amelia almost break up, showing the precise moment Hays faces his impossible choice that seals his fate forever.

I honestly thought that's what was gonna happen, what we got was pure shit because audiences are brainlets.

The car scene was kino though.

How? Season 1 is still pizzagate

image wanting something interesting to happen in 8 hours of television. what a bunch of fools amirite.

Attached: 1473733152029.jpg (296x406, 12K)

>rust posting > frank posting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>> hayes posting

Fine brainlet. The thing is I don't even think this season was 10/10 or anything it was just well done and Pizza deserves appreciation for being able to mislead viewers so well while still tying the whole thing up in a way that makes sense. It's obvious he wanted us to make up all sorts of theories. My only real critique/complaint is that it's obvious Pizza wanted to do some Twin Peaks shit and he did it pretty well but it ends up more like "well Twin Peaks did it better".

5/10 wasn't worth it.
first two episodes were 8 or9/10

So..... Anyone else agree S1>S2>>S3?

wrong

Attached: frankpost.jpg (1800x1200, 506K)

>mfw I completely forgot about the reporter scenes

lol I'm not even joking. So what happened with that she thinks its a big conspiracy and cover up by the police? and he walks out and we never see her again. Also the slight touching on her getting BLACKED

Attached: aef3ba61-3c90-4cdb-98a0-e4dc74e5bf51-True_Thumb.jpg (2158x1402, 59K)

yeah s1+2 are so closer than a lot of people remember because they were in high school when s2 came out.
s1>s2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s3

How is season 3? Is it more generic cop drama like season 2?

It’s more drama than cop

sounds right, S3 is worst.
there's nothing clever about subverting expectations, it's both easy and a lazy way of making faggots think you have depth.

You fucking Yea Forums addict little safespace faggot, I haven't come to this board until last night to see what you idiots thought of the season. Lo and behold you all are pissed because you thought you were so smart and going to figure everything out like a genius and it turns out it's all much simpler than that.
>but what about all the time I wasted piecing things together????
>I hate instagram thots that need constant validation but Pizza you need to validate my theories!!!!
You're all idiots, solid 8/10 season get fucked.

>generic cop drama like season 2
kill yourself. people like you deserve to be strapped to a chair watching season 3 on a loop for the rest of your life

Family soap opera.

Mostly that slut making the documentary got BTFO, but she would never find out

it's axn family drama with forgetful old men

Only good scene was rolland getting in that bar fight

Most of Yea Forums figured the end out at e3 tho

Attached: 1547709253152.png (483x470, 184K)

>think you have depth
So in your opinion if he had tied everything into a grand conspiracy theory that you had figured out halfway through the season it would have had more "depth"? How about the fact that there already was all of that and despite it being easier for him to give everyone the answer they expect, he gave them an answer that still works and they didn't expect.

You know what this season needed more of?

is this Ameliaposting?

Season was great until episode 8.

name 1 (one) unique thing about season 2 compared to other cop shows?

You might say we are the True Detectives™.

her theories were red herring. she was completely pointless filler. she was getting blacked by purple haze's son, but it ended nowhere.

amelia literally knew what happen and hid clues in the book for purple to find the truth eventually while at the same time protecting the girl

>last frame of finale after credits
i dont get it

Attached: bike.png (1633x915, 884K)

Wayne was alone in the jungles of Vietnam, the place from which he never fully emerged.

Why did Hays son keep the note with the address of Julie? Instead of throwing it away.

Velcoro's consciousness jorney in the bardo.

>haha see the plot isn't nearly as interesting as you thought! SUBVERTED!
fuck you this better not be bait.
listen faggot, if it was a grand conspiracy it wouldn't have been figured out weeks ago.
>he gave them an answer that still works and they didn't expect
it was expected, Yea Forums figured this shit out long ago, it's a dull hack plot.

I skipped episode 5-6, what was the conclusion to the reporter subplot, did that bitch amount to anything

He's going to hit her up obviously

>did that bitch amount to anything
absolutely nothing.

no

she was basically reddit and Yea Forums merged into character who are all about mysterious pedo rings with no substance. Only thing she guessed right when she said that that she thinks Purcell parents sold off kids, which is what their mother did.

I got this too wtf, thought it was an after credit scene or something

You guys didn't figure out shit you all thought it was a sex ring and it wasn't, deal with it. What is even with this retarded obsession of "Yea Forums had it right before anybody". Just a bunch of losers constantly validating each other's anger at society by "being smarter than everyone" because you can figure out the plots of television shows. lol pathetic.

Kino.

Attached: true_kino_transition.webm (960x540, 3M)

reddit can't help tilt at strawmen to maintain his self-image of being reddit. true cancer. update your tranny stranger things blog.

t. incel

This was THE reddit season

someone should add up the runtime for Amelia being pissed off compared to actual detective work for faggots like this
velcoro's fucked up relationship with bezzerides
how would the case be different without amelia in the show?
nope seeI dont get it either but thats the house old purple went to when he saw the girl and her mom
tranny in the margins

You’re one whiny bitch. Suck my dick.

>stranger things
Couldn't even finish the first season. I'm sure you've watched the whole thing lmao
>yeah I watched all 20 hours but I didn't like it I swear im not Reddit!!

t. reddit

>thats the house old purple went to when he saw the girl and her mom
so that's from pizza's perspective?

This thread is reddit as fuck.

What on earth are you talking about? By episode 3 someone had posted the big reddit thread that pieced it all together with the daughter and accidental death and everything. The thing is brainlets like tight stories without loose ends, whereas other people like stories with lots of loose ends and unsolved answers because that's what real life is like, and it gives you something to think about after the show is over. The show is a disappointment because there are no questions left to ask, nothing left to ponder.

except the entire show was spoiled after ep3 by a bts photo of hoyte's daughter with the dead boy in the cave. the pedo ring and S1 call back was a red herring which didn't work as we all already knew everything

You're trying so hard to find someone to validate your superiority complex right now.

>nobody has noticed the killer in season 1 was also a landscaper

this place is just as shit as reddit. also amelia found out the truth and hid it in the book

I knew it was going to be when they casted a muli as the lead.

Obviously

>Quarry should have also avoided flashbacks.
It only had one iirc, and it was ebin

Amelia didn’t figure out shit

Can someone help?

So Purple's daughter really was just away doing shit?

Why did Roland go insult that biker bar dude to fight?

So was Cyborg fucking the reporter and was the reporter really working for Starlords adopted dad?

It's implied that he's going to investigate what is father was doing there so Hays dementia didn't completely fucki him up in the end.
The whole point was to find the girl and they'll probably found her, eventually

But the landscaper in this season wasn't the killer he was the one who helped Julie. The first time he briefly showed up in previous episodes people on Yea Forums were raving he might have something to do with kidnapping kids.

yawn
draw another strawman pizzacocksuck
is there anything more trivial than le character study, word-of-god-thumping larper?

BRAVO PIZZA LATTE.

Attached: zfxn28g72oi21.jpg (431x767, 75K)

>amelia found out the truth and hid it in the book
does that actually make her relevant in your mind? were all the dinner scenes worth that "payoff?"

fuck you, hbo spoiled their own show with leaking on set photo's weeks ago.

>doesn't even know what larping means
lol

>Hoytes daughter
>the girl's mother
>cabal of nuns
>Amelia
>home wrecking conspiracy reporter slut
women the root cause of all evil and you can't stop me from thinking it!

The images of Wayne’s grandchildren on bikes provided a nice bit of parallelism to the image of the Purcell kids that opened the season. Time: It’s like some kind of flat circle or something.

Reminder that the happy ending is fake.

It's implied she did when she visited the women's refuge and saw the Ardoin guy. She then decided to let it go

Attached: E94.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

>he has a formal definition of larping that he adheres to and strives to uphold
found the mediocre larper

Disappointing finale. The final bit of Hayes in Nam and disappearing into the jungle would have been a great final shot for the season but I really fucking wanted everything preceding it to be great.

>Why did Roland go insult that biker bar dude to fight?

Because he got butthurt and emotionally broke down after "breaking off" with Hays figuring out he's alone and showing the "origins" of his passion for dogs when that stray dog comes over who he considers his buddy that's what he calls him when he's hugging him and crying.

I have this fear of alzheimers. Sure everyone sort of does I suppose in the general, that "
sucks" kind of way. My last memories of my grand father (on my fathers side) was him having it and him begging my dad to take him out of the nursing home. I have journals dating back to 2012 I write almost daily. I intend to keep them for when I get it eventually.

What makes it worse found out yesterday my grandmother on my mother's side was in the hospital. 86 years, going septic and shit with a DNR. Meanwhile aunts and cousins are trying to get my grand father (mother's side) to the bank for the power of attorney shit in the safe deposit box, and his condition is to a point where he don't recognize most of the family under 35 years old.

After the show ended I was just reading about heredity and symptoms and fuck man.

Did anyone else think when Hays asked Julia where he was, she was going to say carcosa?

>So Purple's daughter really was just away doing shit?
Yes, and it was stupid to assume she was doing anything else. Why would Ray Fisher lie about her sister being in LA?
>Why did Roland go insult that biker bar dude to fight?
He was looking for a fight, because he was a murderer and a shit detective and wanted to get beat up
>So was Cyborg fucking the reporter and was the reporter really working for Starlords adopted dad?
The reporter was working for a TV network and her investigation didn't amount to shit. Yes, she was also blacked

What a tweeest!

Attached: True_Detective_season_3_episode_6_Mike_episode_1.jpg (800x450, 51K)

There's nothing happy about this ending it implies Hays completely lost his shit to dementia.

Attached: hays.png (1613x887, 807K)

a red herring for a pedo cult kidnapping the girl, thats it.

I really hoped the son would put the paper next to another one like hayes had done it all before on his own and just don't remember. I thought about it afterword and it didn't make much sense.

So guys, do I like season 3?

Attached: monstrous.png (502x491, 458K)

>season is so devoid of content for discussion a le ebin (you) farmer thinks it's doing the show a favor by b8ing

I actually laughed when I saw it. This idea of circular stories it's a very amateurish affectation of Pizzolato
>dude, it's like pottery

Im talking about Julie's happy ending

Would've punched through the screen had that happened

Why couldn’t they have just given us occultist pedos like they hinted at or something interesting like Amelia or Roland doing it? Instead we got this boring melodramatic shit that belongs in some hallmark movie or some shit. I was hyped as hell when they showed season 1 detectives for a team up. Pizzalota just loves “subverting our expectations”
Can we please get something actually supernatural or fucked up for next season please?

>nobody has caught on that the son was putting lithium into dads drinks

Yea Forums is shit

wouldve been hilarious

Attached: 1521618972582.gif (600x580, 436K)

subverts your audience

Attached: haha subverted you haha made you watch empire on hbo haha.jpg (720x405, 81K)

Thx anons. This season sucked and it hit me realy hard because I have ONLY seen S1. Dropping this show.

Should have shown more tits DESU.

Unzipped my dick and started fapping to it, t'was exquisite symmetry only true connoisseurs could spot and appreciate

>Every season should be a rehash of S1 and use same gimmicks

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

There was nothing supernatural in the first season though

>people with different opinions are larpers
Literally fucking deluded, go outside loser

this was established in episode 2, dumbfuck

go watch s2 dumb faggot

He felt like the guy with one eye. Like he deserved to get punished.

I Was watching it with my family, well my family was there, on the phone, and I was glad it was in english.
Also surprised there was no nudity this season, but good, no need to waste time on that.

now that you've watched the shit ones you can go watch the only good season

He’ll look into it, and he’ll either blow the whole thing up to clear Tom Purcell’s name, quietly remove Julie Purcell as a missing person, or tell his mistress and she can blow the whole thing up

The Pizza was lost.... for season 4.

mmm white wimmenz

Attached: ezgif-5-b38e17f59189.jpg (10000x5649, 1.94M)

am I the only one who thought all the dead people were going to show up during the amelia hallucination

You could say the season itself was lithium for it's audience. Just as the first season was the King in Yellow slowly unraveling the viewers' minds and the second season was le tibetan book of the dead welcoming the viewer to purgatory.

Attached: I have become the True Detective.png (498x567, 223K)

dont bluff

>he claims he has opinions
im sure you do you larping piece of shit

you in carcowsa now... with me... black cocks rising

they didnt have the budget after purple's makeup

Why can't lanklets fight?

Attached: true_manlet_strength.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

But other thing I don't think Hays shared a lot of info with his son about the case other than asking to find out some addresses when he's already senile. So I don't think his son even having address has any clue who those people are. Imagine him driving there and finding some dude with his wife and a kid living there, I don't think that would tell him a lot and come to a conclusion that, that woman is Julie.

why is the last shot of old Hays straight out of that's so raven
did he have a stroke?

Thanks stranger. Reposting this mindblowing thesis on the reddit.

girth>length

I can't be the only who thought the glass of water was poisoned and Roland was going to walk out her front door

Why are you so sure that was indeed Julie? Because of a hallucination?

Read the thread retard, it's his dementia finally making lose his mind hence the disappearing into jungle.

good doggy :3

Attached: ezgif-5-8b48520b540a.jpg (3000x1676, 433K)

>every season is a self-contained story
I would have been fine with this but they just had to drag S1 into the mud for the totally epic and misleading callback.
At this point I'm just mad S1 is associated with the garbage that is S2-3. HBO should rebrand those seasons as a separate fucking show.

thank god the fox came back

>no Guns N' Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

Because time is flat circle in S1 landscaper was the killer and in S3 landscaper is the savior. Plus the landscaper is the same kid who in Amelia's book said he wanted to marry Julie.

Caspere knew this.

>hehe
>my turn

Attached: 1475574328477.png (1317x689, 186K)

What does that do for the story?

literally, LITERALLY, the most exciting scene since the ep 1

yeah but what does that have to do with that's so raven?
is S4 going to be a disney crossover?

Hays died in Vietnam, the entire season was like Jacob's Ladder

Here is a better ending

>at the end when the dad gave the paper with the address to his son
>he looks at it and throws it in a pile
>camera close up and the pile is a hundred of the same address that he had written down meaning that hayes has come to this conclusion many times in life and just forgets

>hehehe my turn
>runs through his legs
>nani?
>nothing personnel
>pets doggo

Because she's the same actress as the one in the photos the nun showed Hays and Roland in the church you fucking ADHD brainlet.

LOL IT WAS JULIE WHO PUT WILL'S HANDS IN THAT PRAYER POSITION

SHE'S RANDOM LIKE THAT LOOOOOOOL

holy shit
this was one of the most disappointing season finales I've ever seen
what a waste of time

I was right, literally nothing fucking happens: the season. People are saying "how can you not predict the end of the season" and yadda yadda, it's because people have MORE faith in the script than what's being presented. They expect TOO MUCH. Wow, I'm fucking depressed now.

>mlp poster
post ignored and hidden

someone already mentioned that like 5 threads ago and it was cartoonish then and it's still cartoonish now
would fit right in with True Detective: Family Feud though

>the dolls just randomly fell there

maybe you should start asking the right fucking questions

>shot foxes for dollars as a boy when working for farmers
>fixes jeeps during Nam and gets plenty of gook pussy and does drugs in Saigon whilst Hayes gets shot at
>Barely gave a fuck about being shot in the leg during a shootout
>became a lieutenant and moved into manor with a QT GF
>Absolutely fucked up a gang of tall bikers in their bar and was given a bottle of Jack after thrown out because they respected him
>dogs can't help but love this based boy
>gives it all up to live in comfy house with army of hounds. Only thing bitter about is having no family, whilst he basically gets anyway once the case is solved
>does all of this whilst being a manlet
It scares me how based Roland is

I thought thats where they were gonna take the story. like roland has been living with purple for years he just cant remember any of it

hehehe

>Nothing Happens: The Show

How do we even know Hays isn't Amelia's figment of imagination? Writer characters are dangerous since the entire fiction could be whatever the writer wants you to see.

kek

Any closeup pics of the dogs sweet goatee?

You think if they had just killed the fox in episode 1 that none of this would have happened?

Attached: BEB4FE29-8453-4D6E-9B1F-D648D6E8EDEF.jpg (276x302, 12K)

Did you completely missed out the part when he when he figured where Julie is drove there and started losing his shit and had to call his son because he forgot where he is and likely what he's doing there?

Horrible show which would have never been aired if not for TD label

What a retarded ending, so his son who is a detective would never investigate why his alzheimers dad wrote the exact dress down dozens of times. You are a moron

The best ending would have been for someone to appear behind Purple in the shadows and say "just because you dont remember what you did doesnt make you innocent" and shoots him then it fades to black

>think the dolls are going to be some witchcraft cult shit
>they're just dolls

Not quite, you cocksucker.

:')

Attached: ezgif-5-5ca52cfa1cf5.jpg (1800x1072, 282K)

imagine if at the end of season 1, old rust and marty just find out the killer already died. i get that s1 didn't have to be rehashed, but for all the talk this entire season of the case being "more haunting than anything", it's not very haunting at all. there's a definite shortage of evil here.

and by 2015 there isn't anyone even opposing the true detectives. there's not much satisfying to them wandering into the place she was held and then getting confession after confession. rust and marty didn't just have to physically take down a hulking psychopath, they were also paranoid some larger conspiracy might try to shut them up.

personally i feel the conclusion may have been a bit more satisfying if Hoyt himself was at least covering up for his crazy daughter somehow. or have the crazy black man maintain he is innocent of any crime and defend it violently. jesus, anything with some conflict.

Attached: 1497787157318.png (1023x765, 796K)

So basically /pol/ is butthurt because the ending didn't indict Hillary Clinton and her secret pedophile ring.

Got it.

He's had multiple fits of alzheimer's before. What does going with another of them as the final scene do for the story?

It would've been better if they had gone to the convent previously and/or actually met the landscaper and Julie years and years ago without actually realising it was them.

It's not a secret pedo ring anymore.

>What was up with the weird dialogue between he and his daughter in the car?
This is just Pizza's entire creative process. He creates a subplot to "throw us off", build it up through several episodes, and then reveals that it's actually nothing, like we'll all be shocked or surprised.

Problem is, he's not talented enough to pull this shit. There's not enough development in those subplots to make us care. Instead of spending the previous episodes wondering what's the deal with his daughter and then getting this 'twist', everyone's reaction to the entire process is:

>i guess something happened to his daughter
>oh, well, i guess it didn't

Should have just wtote woody and matthew a blank cheque and had 3 seasons of the story of seasom 1 and give us the ultimate Kino

Yes or No

Season 1 was just a fluke

>dolls randomly fall
>boy accidentally dies
>dad coincidentally listens in on police conversations
>other boy coincidentally finds girl and they live happily ever after
>even after she was fucked up for life on drugs and hinted prostitution
>reporter just happens to bring up S1 which leads nowhere
>the whole Harris interrogation
>the scene where the fucking book falls on the exact page Hays needed to connect the dots
I'm sure I'm missing like 80% of the rest but this season has been nothing but contrivances mixed in with married couple fighting in equal parts. What a waste of fucking time.

Pov shot from Hays' eyes going blurry of the shooter walking away. Members Only jacket quick splash. Then fade out. Twitter, as they say, would BLOW UP!

Attached: wuhoo.jpg (506x316, 33K)

What was the point of that shot we saw of the mary and the kid, I mean they shot something there, I guess is cut footage.

And thats a good thing

>PPL LIKE YOU IS WHY WE DIDN'T GET ANOTHER BORING SEASON THAT EVERYONE HATED
kill yourself you pleb faggot

>written by Charles Dickens

>gives it all up to live in comfy house with army of hounds. Only thing bitter about is having no family, whilst he basically gets anyway once the case is solved

Who the FUCK wants a black family?

kek
I called it after episode two tho that it was his siter doing

Nah way too good to be a fluke, i have a feeling pizza wasnt the creative mind behind it.that he makes out he is though

yes, he stole from pic related.
i wish he'd steal another good idea.

Attached: ligotti.jpg (333x500, 22K)

I had such a horrific but possibly necessary experience watching this last night. Not trying to be edgy dude weed bro but I was taking a lot of shit thinking I would calm myself down and drank about a third of a handle of vodka (I don’t know why I convince myself this will calm me down but it has never worked) but when it got to the scene of Roland with the dog I suddenly got these powerful memories to years ago when I adopted a stray that ended up being really sick and I had to put him down and burry him myself because I had no money, just a gun and a shovel, and I was crying like a lunatic when watching that scene. Then when it showed Julie’s daughter Lucy she reminded me so much of a girl I thought years ago that I always thought was so sweet but she disappeared after graduating and I’ve heard some upsetting stories. This shit had me totally distracted while watching but probably made a more lasting impression than anyone else got from the episode.

Attached: 2228427F-EFF8-4E43-AA87-5F1440760995.jpg (667x720, 38K)

You're so retarded fucking hell. He figured out where Julie is drove there then forgot what the fuck he's doing there and got lost, then his son and daughter came to pick him over because earlier they said they're having a dinner, then and the end while he's sitting on porch you see the closeup into his eye and the jungle scene symbolizing that he finally lost his shit to dementia, while technically he figured everything out he lost his grip on reality and forgot everything.

Literally even the description of episode synopsis.

>Wayne struggles to hold on to his memories, and his grip on reality, as the truth behind the Purcell case is finally revealed.

It'd been better if Pizza didn't allow McCoughnahey to bully him into inserting the 5 degrees of hope Alan Moore Top Ten ending, stuck Rust's fate with the noir death he used in S2, then killed himself. It would be the perfect show of the century that could never be topped in this generation. Pizza would be venerated and immortalized.

Instead the run ends with a flaaaaat whimper.

AND THE CHURCH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT WHATSOEVER
ACTUALLY NO ONE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING
EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DID YOU LIKE IT? HUH? DO YOU FEEL YOUR EXPECTATIONS BEING SUBVERTED
DUDE SUBVERSION LMAO
>writes pretentious instagram post later claiming people literally didn't "get" it

*girl I taught

season 1 was all fukunaga

These niggers are alright.

Attached: 0.jpg (1800x1015, 395K)

flukeunaga*

How about this ending

>hayes arrives at julies house
>memory fuck up and he forgets where he is
>goes up to julie and asks for the address
>shotgun blast blows julie head off
>hayes turns around and sees marty and rust
>"hayes we need you, we must go back in time and kill chuthlu!"
>behind hayes julie headless body arises with tentacles coming out
>Franks ghost comes out of nowhere and pushes hayes out of the way so rust can finish julie off
>Earth starts to rumble and the sky splits letting loose thousands of lovecraftian creatures
>cut to black

fucking porch monkeys hehe

kek

Shut up Carlos

Why would you ever think something happened to his daughter?
>Where's Becca?
>She's in LA dad, doing music. Yknow she doesn't like it here.
And that's it. WHy would you ever think there was more to that? Why would his son lie? Stop this fanfiction bullshit, it smells like reddit. It was always very clear that Becca just went away. As it was always very clear that Amelia wasn't evil, just a bitch

Serious advice, time doesn't heal traumas as well as we think. The consequences of trauma ripple through your life in a negative, but subtle way. Weed and alcohol to deal with emotions should be rising your alarms.

So what does that do to the story?

There is literally nothing wrong with visiting reddit.

How differently do you think the whole thing would have turned out were it directed by Fukunaga?

>I actually though Marty was the one who called Purple and it was going to be him and Rust in the car

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

Why does his son have a perpetual constipated face?

brainlets aren't satisfied with the mundane and prefer that every plot point has some sinister meaning behind it
same reason people still give season 1 shit because rust wasn't literally shooting eldritch abominations in the last episode

There were several scenes focusing on his relationship with his daughter before so yeah, they were obviously trying to lead/mislead you. But who cares, Pizza fanboys make excuses for any shit he does so it's pointless talking to you.

what are they looking at?

As long as you don't go native. Reddit is strictly kept sanitized, is kitchy, is filled with karma-whoring, is a circlejerk where not towing a party line gets buried with downvotes, and are meme-thieves. These are the five sins that make it so hated on these boards.

what are they looking at?

But Rust was shooting at God.

>brainlets aren't satisfied with the mundane
Yeah, we don't like to watch 8 hours of the "mundane" being hidden among red herrings, clinffhangers and other shit that leads nowhere you faggot

You're the sort of retard who enjoys the fighting between Hays and Amelia because omg guys it's so le human!! go suck a dick

God.

Carcosa.

Pic related. It's pretty funny to watch white boys impotently shoot at god once you get past the fear of a stray bullet killing you or your kin.

Attached: 600px-TrueDet-S01E05-5.jpg (600x338, 62K)

WHO THE FUCK KILLED DAN O'BRIEN

Attached: 1517118987748.png (593x635, 210K)

It was more the son's reaction to the question that was so suspicious coupled with the fact that his dad's memory loss could lead to future revelations. Turns out he's just a really shit actor who can only play an actively annoyed negro.

Why couldnt the old white guy get his own rocking chair next to his Nam buddy, he's going to be taking care of their demented dad for them ungrateful slacking niggers

Lol nice high school musical blocking Sackheim

How different do you think the whole thing would have turned out were it directed by Jeremy Saulnier?
>>yfw the season started so strong because of the director until pizza took control

i expected cthulu to be molesting keeds

>it ain't me starts playing

Attached: rusty hayes.jpg (960x672, 29K)

doesnt it mean that rust mows down the negros?

I renember the user who posted the photo here.

I laughted and think he was stupid and that director would never do something so easy to find out and even leak the photo in EPI 3.

user who posted that photo, if you reading this, im sorry.

>the show is not really about the crime but about his relationship with amelia i LOVE getting my expectations subverted like that

Attached: 329810.png (644x800, 15K)

One explosive af argument between Amelia and Hayes would have worked wonders, but the constant bickering didn't really do it any favours. Kind of crept up on you that Pizza was make their love story the spine of the series despite it being one of the less interesting elements.

Caspere knew this.

I accept your apology, you dumb cunt.

Coon and manlet dynamic turned out to be the only enjoyable part of this then. Fucking disappointed as shit after this.

Tom

If I wanna watch a couple argue the same shit over and over, ill go see a bergman film

He was just frustrated his dad kept forgetting about her. Very readable performance if you're not an autist

I know, so that's why I'm curious what it would have looked like with Fukunaga or Saulnier all the way through. S1 heights? If yes, that's good proof that Pizza, who writes like a novelist, needs a damn good director to make his stuff become kino on screen.

S1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> S2 > S3

I rewatched all of Season 1 in the last week.
Probably shouldn't have. The difference in quality between the two was incredibly apparent as soon as I started watching the finale.
All the clunky exposition dialogue was absolutely terrible. Just an hour of explaining everything that happened.

I am trying to find that damn photo anyone has it?

I hate them so much, guys.

Attached: 1551078943383.png (740x411, 90K)

Guys I feel like rewatching S1 after this, but I honestly should get something new, what do I watch to get a better taste in my mouth? (Something finished of course)

Nothing. Nothing changed.

It wouldn't have been enormously stronger. Even the first two episodes were lacking. You can fix shit writing so much.
But I do think Saulnier would've made it visually spectacular and would've solved a lot of pacing issues.

There will be no S4 thanks to this fuck up.

Sopranos, The Wire

Can you show me the photo?

This, even one of the last scenes where she drives Hays home he asks her did I lose you? And she sort starts crying because she realizes he doesn't remember shit and probably doesn't remember when how or why she left given the fact that she just also came over to pick him up since he had his alzheimer's episode and got lost again.

The amount of retards ITT is astonishing.

If you want something crime-related, Zodiac is the most underrated movie of the genre

>duuuuuuuuh, and so time is our waaaaay of looking at purple's past. he's not sure what to make of it and neither are we so tune in next week to hear my thoughts on the matter.

Attached: nicpizzolattojpg-65b5d0c2b955f8af.jpg (635x355, 34K)

No.

Attached: Bronxblack.png (270x263, 91K)

Hannibal

The Terror
Fargo
Horace and Pete

reading reddit feels like watching people lose their minds in real-time.
you can see the cogs turning and smoke pouring out of their souless fucking heads.
makes my skin crawl.

>opportunity to do something interesting with the narrative and add mystery and tension
>nah let's just make it the immediately obvious scenario to kill screen time
we can't all be lowbrow retards who don't expect payoff from a story

Good season, good ending. Most episodes had boring bits and again the ominous crescendo leads not to a haunting exposé of American pedophile rings but to something more mundane. But whatever. It was a good ride.

Good acting on Ali's and Dorff's part. Enjoyed their dynamic. The affection between them in this last episode was touching. The scene with Hays and July Purcell in the last 15 minutes was great, the fact he had no idea who he was talking to made it all the more effective. In short I liked the wholesome ending and it felt earned to me, didn't feel cheaply sentimental.

(But yeah Pizzolatto did pussy out re: pizzagate. That expository monologue by the one-eyed guy was a pretty underwhelming moment.)

>>meanwhile Reddit is all over praising the perfection of this finale
>browsing reddit

Yeah, I know that but fail at remembering it. I had a long run with no drugs or alcohol and none of this stuff came back like it has been lately since I’ve been back in the gutter

He's like the Michael Bay of screenwriting

How about this ending
>hayes arrives at julies house
>memory fuck up and he forgets where he is
>goes up to julie and asks for the address
>shotgun blast blows julie's head clean off
>hayes turns around and sees besserides and the scarfaced mexican bartender from season 2 in full operator gear
>"we got to move quick now, they heard the shot"
>bessbae runs up and dropkicks julie's mom
>scarface holds her down with her hand over the mother's mouth
>"what did caspere know"
>cut to purple with both hands on his head totally confused, looking around
>Amelia steps out of the car bessbae and scarface came in
>"oh purple, you didn't think I'd die without getting more information for my next book deal, did ya honey"
>credits

>Rust's lawn mowing Marty's wife
>Mike lawn mowing Julie

like pottery, based pizzaloto

There's no way we're having a Season 4 after this.

Over three years to think of something and this is what you can come up with? And the ratings show that even though some spergs ITT will love any poop Pizzolatto delivers them on a plate, most people won't.

Attached: 8493.png (304x707, 28K)

yeah everyone is retarded, only you two genious reta...er redditors can comprehend this masterpiece.

Attached: 1550217701865.jpg (265x417, 24K)

Ironic that the shittiest season had the best ratings.

Season 1 is so far and above the other 2 it's unbelievable. Even the production quality was so much better. It actually feels dark and moody, well shot interiors mixed with aerial shots that conveyed a certain eeriness to it all. There was action and tension in equal parts to the suspense and mystery. The pacing was perfect. The performances were phenomenal and the characters acted to influence and be influenced by the events of the plot instead of having a flat arc that restarts every timeline and ending on the same flat note. It was all show don't tell.
God fucking dammit I want another season like that. This is fucking horseshit. Absolute fucking horseshit.

Because you're so self-aware about your snobbishness right haha. Post your favourite TV show.

hbo doesn't care about ratings.

Yeah, misery loves company. Good luck friend.

Black Sails.

Nah, at least Michael Bay doesn't try to be clever or interesting.

whats the consenseus on reddit? are they unironically pretending its better than s2?

If you can't comprehend what a simple dialogue means I suggest you stick to capeshit.

I can't watch it knowing they get never catch him.
Thanks I'll think about it.
How is Mindhunter by the way?
>The Terror
oh right, I'll get on that too, I forgot about it.

Thanks user

Attached: 20C4B873-A815-4770-A373-F786C0F85666.jpg (620x412, 173K)

why do you care?

In a series, the number of viewers rarely represent the quality of the product itself, but the quality of the previous installment.
S2 rode the tail of the success of S1 and S3 got fucked by the failure of S2.
Same thing with Solo.
It wasn't a bad movie, but TLJ was and it fucked it up

I want to know how psychotic/in denial they are

So how much longer are we going to pretend that season 1 didn't have a worse asspull in regards to revealing the killer
>green house
>killer with green ears
>killer must be person who painted the hosue

I think also big time gap between S2 and S3 might also played a role.

By that pattern S4 should have sub-mil viewers beyond the first episode.

Give me one good reason season 2 is better

Wait, so Julie still got mindfucked for a decade, still got to marry his childhood sweetheart and have a wee Julie Jr. with him and we're supposed to swoon that Hays forgets about all that when it's emphasized that Julie is much safer and happier when she remains incognito?

Where's the heartrending tragedy I'm missing here? I'm not a nigger so maybe that's why I didn't fully self-insert into Hays' character.

Where the FUCK are the tits and ass? What the FUCK happened to HBO? There used to be cumshots on tits on their shows.

Attached: episode-02-03-1920.jpg (680x478, 221K)

Is happens a lot, even if still odd, A movie/game comes out, gets a lot of praise, gets good sales, movie B comes out, and sell even more in spite of being seen as an inferior product, movie C comes out, is a much better product than B, but it will never make back those numbers in spite of its superior quality.
We are all dumb motherfuckers who can't make an informed decision.

Attached: 1547913972771.png (1366x768, 1.63M)

the contrived lead up to the ending stuck out like a sore thumb because the rest was so great but when you're dealing with a story built largely on asspulls and coincidences it stops mattering
>accidentally drops doll in front of a cave where brother accidentally died

what does hbo care about

If you acre about reddit, maybe you should head over to reddit, reddit.

Thanks dear.

Stuff actually happens.

How did they know that was Hoyt's daughter when she never appeared on the show prior to the finale?

see

Very nice.

Stuff happens in season 3 dumbass

Emilia Clark

>he doesnt find anything interesting about coincidences and how they affect a case
brainlet
>it was supposed to happen how I thought it would! How else can my intelligence be validated!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=sZinAVMvdI8
the video that spoiled it all

nbcnews.com/id/28161210/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/sex-slavery-living-american-nightmare/

There is lots of material to draw from, I don't watch a lot of series though, I am sure there have been movies and documentaries, not to count the various CSI/Criminal Minds/Law and order episodes about child abuse.

>>he doesnt find anything interesting about coincidences and how they affect a case
it doesn't do anything but deflate any tension the season had up until the plot dump by some one dimensional cartoon character
>>it was supposed to happen how I thought it would!
literally no one wanted it to unfold the way we thought it would because it was stupid
some of us actually wanted to be surprised by the ending but not this way
you can go back to defending this dog turd and sucking on that wop's dick now but it's still lazy writing
>b-but I find lazy writing interesting

>muh decent tv show didn't link everything to weird sex rings for the 3rd time in a row!
>(((they))) are trying to hide the truth ! if this season would have said it it all would be true and everyone would know !!
only a fucking retard thinks this way it's a fucking tv show

so did wayne really just forget why he went to see julie or did he play it up because he got the closure he wanted and didn't want to disturb her by bringing up the past?
maybe it was a bit of both

>Is a Yea Forums board predict how a story will end up but we also hope it does not and it does
Damn, but you know what? I liked the characters, I think there is this bright side to them that they will stay with me.

I agree, I think this season will sit well just for the characters
He forgot

Obviously it isn't lazy writing if he managed to convince all of you. On top of that he still tied it all up in a way that makes sense. He literally set you up the whole season and gave you an ending that makes sense but still goes against expectations. And everyone complaining about "muh exposition" remember in S1 when they miraculously noticed the paint on that house like 10 years after the fact and were able to track the guy that did it? That is not good writing or plot structure, that is intentionally making your characters ignore something until you're ready to move the plot forward. This plot continuously moved forward it just didn't reach the conclusion you wanted.

Yeah, the conspiracy element is what I really loved about season 1. Watching the hunt for a serial killer evolve into some Bohemian Grove tier shit. Even season 2 was supposed to have more of that, before they had to gimp that story line so they could spend more time fleshing out extra characters being forced into the show by SJWs. Then season 3 looks like it's finally going to take us back to satanic pedo cults, and instead it all leads to a crazy lady forgetting to take her meds.

>mfw 6'2 200lb big guy
>mfw heart problems
>mfw probably won't live long enough to get alzheimers
Sometimes I think about what's going to happen to all the people forgoing having children in the current year when they're elderly. Will they all end up like uncle june?

Attached: 1550037374251.png (1795x1795, 878K)