What movies do women watch?

What movies do women watch?

Attached: 1551074927476.jpg (1306x467, 104K)

Blacked

whatever is in front page of netflix or trending on twitter

Horse movies.

Attached: Csg1mP0UsAA_1te-orig.jpg (1280x1707, 299K)

50 sexual scenarios

Harry potter according to the list

Blacked

Raw

Harry Potter and the British Accents
Rich Chad wants Plain Girl
Love Triangle
Teenagers Rise Up

I hate women.Truly repulsive creatures.

Women make me glad I’m gay. Women have the most basic fucking taste in everything; movies, music, games, books, always basic. They also cannot be friends until they age a bit, until then it’s constant backstabbing and jealousy.

fag

Sodomites are like turbocharged women

Attached: 1550540655544.png (1458x813, 1.12M)

Boats

>hate women so go gay for a bit
>fags are just as bad except maybe a little worse
>go back to being straight

Attached: 1531185506716.jpg (640x480, 47K)

why do you care? you will never meet one

>not action guy saves world

unironically based user, you give me hope for these degenerates

Some variation on "teen girl who is outwardly boring and ordinary but actually has a secret ability / life / mission that makes her incredibly important, very powerful, and puts all detractors in their place."

See: Buffy, Divergent, Hannah Montana

>not coping as a volcel
shaking head violently

i get he dropped the whey but the slipper/shoe print in it is inexcusable

Attached: IMG_3331.jpg (794x706, 317K)

Whatever more popular whores on Instagram tell them to.

It's fucking awful
I feel like I'm getting pozzed just talking to some people on tinder

Attached: TROLL THANKSGIVING.png (290x255, 142K)

tinder sicks
make me realize i just hate people in general

why exactly would I want a gf?

Live
Laugh
Love

I have a gf but still hate women

accurate

also, hallmark shit, and lifetime

y

ikr

Attached: her.jpg (640x938, 169K)

Get a gf and you'll find out.

Tinder gives me depression

>YOOOO ONLEEE DISLIEK WOMYN COS U GET NO PUSSI IF YOO AD SEGZ U WOULD RELIZE WOMYN AR NUT BAHD

Attached: gc9wo8qkvlz01.png (406x452, 30K)

Asian qts watch Disney movies. White roasties watch whatever is popular on netflix or whatever Kylie Jenner is promoting

Attached: 1550323084443.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

>watching movies

Attached: mass dab.jpg (854x651, 140K)

why

I don't exclusively hate women, I hate a certain number of characteristics and traits found in humans but are just more prevalent in women. women are allowed to behave in the most repellent ways imaginable and get away with it because they don't face any repercussions for their grotesque behaviour. these traits also exist in men just to a lesser extent

Not him, but if you're gay then it's a bunch of james charles wannabes and """alternative""" university kids, and if you're straight it's literally just almost-identical roasties one after the other

>if you're straight it's literally just almost-identical roasties one after the other
this depressed me
theyre all just so fucking boring

It reeks of incel in this thread

Attached: 241526C8-83CC-404A-B402-FF85D08ECA2F.png (620x846, 358K)

Seeing those girls with the exact same personalities, same unfunny jokes in their bios, even the same poses in their photos really takes it's toll on me. Despite how identical and interchangeable they all are they all think they are God's gift to men because of how Tinder feeds their egos.

that guy is cute
meanwhile you're a grotesque tranny monster who creeps people out

so what are you saying? women are entirely perfect and exempt from criticism?

why are modern women so fucking aggressive? the main reason I like cunny is because they are actually feminine

>"women"
you life in an unreality of broad categories

normies probably do the exact same thing, though. Their tinder is probably a bunch of warhammer players that they have to sift through

From experience this is surprisingly accurate

Attached: 404f1a4b7d1c8a5be607784db8055c9f.jpg (600x600, 393K)

i think its actually because you're sick and a pedophile

seething, projecting phoneposter

>he falls back on groupthink established by 3rd millenium BC desert retards

toastie

Attached: 38vgP4S.jpg (473x500, 42K)

That's all? Wow women have to do a lot less than men do when going after a sub 5 woman.

>You life

So, either womanchildren or whores.
What race has the normal, adult women?

Based and truepilled

instagram movies, occasionally twitter
youtube if they are desperate

My sister likes watching bad movies to laugh at them.
We have a lot of fun watching nuStar Wars and superhero movies, DCs and Marvel's specifically because they are just so damn bad.
She doesn't tend to like blockbusters, LOTR and the Star Wars OT are some of the few she does.

Attached: 1541685113146.jpg (588x614, 34K)

classic twitter movies

no you dope. can you only think of extremes? women arent either entirely evil or entirely good

These demands really don't seem crazy at all.

You have to understand that millennials don't have the capacity for much thought, they need to overly simplify everything.
They try to say that half of humanity likes one thing, and that specific races act one way or another.
Just like how millennials ruined political activism and turned it into calling each other nazi or communist, they are simply way too dumb and can't comprehend that the world is not black and white.

European whites.
Avoid american whites, they are honorary niggers and Americans in general are insufferable people who don't think of anything but muh politics.
It's a sad existence.

women aren't good or evil. just entirely oblivious. their acts of evil are arguably more heinous because there's no conscious will behind them. just a set of sub conscious desires enacted by a zombie

modern yuro girls are the biggest whores of all time

depends

>tumblr girls
movies with a school setting where a quirky plain-looking female teenage protagonist complains about how much life sucks with on the nose political statement

>regular girls and soccer moms
just about anything with a 10/10 male in it they can fantasize themselves dating

>grandmas
don't watch movies except when their grandkids force them too

No, those are american subhuman whores, because they are barely white, they are more like honorary niggers.

You are mum must be the queen of Europe then lmao

*Dabs*

Depends.
If it's a millennial, capeshit.
If it's not a millennial, there's a chance she might like something with some artistic value.
But, as I said, millennials are anti-art, so they only like movies that are as terrible as possible.

Thanks I don't have this one

Imagine being gay.
Not only you will only like men who act like women, but they also have dicks and manly bodies

i wish i had a grandma, they seem so lovely

Attached: 1521486974736.png (716x1000, 557K)

i have more than 80% of that. but doesn't the fact i can assess myself mean that i don't have it?
i'm really just lazy

>Asian qts watch Disney movies.
Why the fuck would you do that?

ALL women are KIKES. this is fact
and facts don't care about your feelings SNOWFLAKE

Seeing how you randomly capitalize entire words and the rage from your post, you might be some kind of millennial creature.
In that case, I will always remind you that your pain can be spared, suicide is a door that's always open.

>40 movies in total
>all garbage except Rocky and Bridge on the River Kwai

Attached: 1543217538441.gif (200x270, 586K)

are you that autistic zoomer that types out weird rambling screeds about millenials?

>tfw connected with qt girl online
>her favorite directors are Carpenter, Verhoeven, and Chan-Wook
>creeped her tumblr
>find out she’s an absolutely insane sjw and vegan propagandist

FUCK

Attached: FED9CF4E-27FE-42D6-8768-FD1D7F4D41CC.jpg (316x202, 13K)

>largest disparity
What are the ones ranked the best overall for men and women?

My Latina gf mainly watches Disney movies and any big mainstream blockbusters. She enjoyed everything patrician I've showed her but her favourite film is how to train your dragon lol

give source.

Attached: 1529330047976.png (640x628, 150K)

My girlfriend only plays videogames, she has a deep passionate hate for cinema in general which I have yet to understand why.

Plain looking spics and some variations of slavs

Here.

Attached: 1520326275422.png (806x860, 468K)

The point is that you should not have demands of you are not handsome

And has at least two chads fighting over her.

dissapointed yet got a chuckle

t amerimutt

Shitty ones.

mpbp (my post best post)

Based granny. We watching Alita tonight

Art is overrated

We must go further.

Attached: 1549558578856.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Rich turbochad loves me
Tears, fucking, tears, joy
Girls go out
I'm actually royalty
Cocks
Luxorious trip to find myself
I'm average but 3 guys go to war for me
Love myself (and some kids, and animals)

Spaniard here, girls here are either feminists, or legitimate weirdos who have way too much shit going on in their head to think of politics, there's no other kind.

Attached: 1537401405102.png (681x1024, 830K)

Based Spaniard bro.

You forgot

Bravely Fucks Ethnic Minority in Spite of Horribly Racist Community

I would say I'm glad to be gay, but the fact of the matter is that even if I were straight I'd have zero dealings with women anyway because I have negative social interaction.

I'll add.

Hooker with a heart of gold finds love
Weird reality where a group of women are funny and don't secretly hate each other
Girl is undercover as a guy
Women dying of cancers

I don’t know, White chicks?

I see you've never been to france

Based

Cringe

she only put listen to men because she was actually thinking listen to me but if she actually said that she’d be called out on her bullshit
wtf is wrong with wanting to spend your life with someone that actually considers your opinions? fuck off tranny

Ooooooffffff

Boats

>21 dab salute
Fuck this gay earth

>implying that jews are the same group as moses people

>Paths of Glory
>Das Boot
>Raging Bull
>Rocky
So the scenes women will never understand meme wasn't a meme after all

You're confirmed as never interacting with a girl or even having a sister. If you interacted with a female for longer than 20 seconds without acting like an autist you may realize that they only care about what Netflix give them or what the group chat is discussing. And by discussing I mean rating the hot guy in the show against another hot guy from another show.

Gotta get those unrealistic standards somewhere amiright fellas

im a women

and some of my favourite movies include

>my neighbour totoro
>the girl who leapt through time
>wolf children
>amadeus
>annie hall
>black swan
>girl interrupted

basically 90% is comprised of anime and the rest is about neurotic women with no place in this world ama

As a Native American, I noticed that native girls have no movies that pertain to their particular situations or experiences. So they are forced to watch and identify with black chick flicks. Which is fucking atrocious imo.

how many women are we talking about?

show tits?

You natives get Wind River.

how could you leave out spirited away, princess mononoke and the FFXV:Kingsglaive movie?

Am I thinking "I'm thinking Arby's"?

Do you like penis?

>Dabbing on the dead
Stone cold

One of the many movies where the native girl gets raped and murdered.

>as a Native American

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Kill yourself homosexual
Based incel you still need a wife and 3 children to keep the white race alive thkugh

Don't fall for e-girls, they're all fucking insane in some way

Kek! Indians btfo!

This. It's intensely frustrating. It's getting worse as makeup skills increase too. Bitches don't even look anything like themselves anymore and they think that because they can paint their face to disguise themselves as someone more attractive they actually ARE that level of attractive. Shits crazy

Still don’t know what this infographic means

pretty much

Women's taste in all forms of media is fucking DIRE. Jesus Christ.

Make-up should be either banned, or it should become socially acceptable for men to wear make-up like the aristocracy in the 18th century. Make-up has completely destabilized the dating scene.

Less mutt than you think. Most have French blood from at least two generations ago. Population is less than 1% Black or Hispanic. In fact, we native boys succesfully discourage any other other lazy criminal minorities but us from our neck of the woods.

Love my gf, sweetest person I know. She's majoring and I'm a dropout but still she surprises me with how little she knows and her taste in movies is fucking dogshit.

can't recall a single instance where a guy said women should wear makeup

>I hate women
>I take it like a woman
>I’m attracted to men who act like women
>I like LGBT lifestyle shit

I’m glad you types won’t get into heaven

I loved your gf last night.

>majoring

Are you going to stay at home and cock while your husband is out working, you fucking faggot?

>They also cannot be friends until they age a bit, until then it’s constant backstabbing and jealousy.
I dislike fags but this is the most truthful post in this thread.

Attached: 1533303773580.jpg (1200x1158, 121K)

why hasn't hollywood figured out a way to transfer reality tv into movies yet?
women love that worthless trash

U mad?

I've forgotten the exact name of it but if you look up Reality Kings gamer girl you should easily be able to find it

>oy vey, you're not allowed to like other races unless they're from 3rd world shitholes

>tfw no mediterranean gf

I JUST WANT A GF WITH OLIVE SKIN LONG BEAUTIFUL BROWN HAIR AND BIG HIPS WHY IS THAT SO HARD

Attached: 1549951292057.jpg (512x634, 63K)

That's a latina, not mediterranean.

Too many guys desperate for sex, we get what we deserve.

Attached: 1548328845276.jpg (600x540, 67K)

Snapchat filters are worse.

Have a mother and three sisters, this is absolutely correct

Fags burn forever

based

If you find one of the weirdos who showers you'll be fine, actually, but they are not the outgoing kind, that can make it hard to meet them.
The rest of the women are loud and insufferable.
Although, if you have a milf fetish and you are desperate, you can easily get laid in the south, women there will flock you as long as you treat them with a modicrum of respect since men there are the kind to ask a woman out right after puking in front of them, the standards are just retardedly low.

I'm 100% hetero but I have to admit that this fag is right and that being gay is the patrician choice

>mfw fit nearly all these
wat do
especially the alternations between eloquence and inarticulateness
I'm a fairly smart guy, always had good grades and sensibility for the arts but sometimes I sound like a retard and can't get words out

Yeah no, faggots are even more insufferable than women, much more, in fact.

>when incels cant get any so they become tranny or gay to get someone to love them

I have asked this multiple times when that pic is posted and nobody ever answered me
I can't find the top movies rated by men but you can find the top movies rated by everyone and the top movies rated by women and the only notable difference is that women place The Lion King and Spirited Away on top 8 & 9 respectively, anime movies are consistently present on the list and there are some YOU GO GURL! mememovies like Hidden Figures
tl;dr normies are normies regarding of sex

Yeah, those gay parades show just how patrician fags are.