Attached: XuQGOGU.png (946x488, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
twitter.com,
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/u1qlp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: no white males.jpg (624x721, 77K)

because it pisses off blue checkmarks

because ive literally only heard of it through shitposts, this movie is not well advertised

Nothing personnel, fungus

Attached: IMG_2808.jpg (640x417, 40K)

based chadzam

Attached: 17909873-419E-41DC-8055-30AC0D48BF78.png (1200x1778, 4M)

Love it

Attached: 53EA368F-AF92-4B6B-ACF3-6F14807C60C4.jpg (645x995, 185K)

So there's 10 more days until the movie comes out.

How much lower can the % be brought down by Yea Forums, /pol/, and Yea Forums?

Because people are tired of SJW propaganda, that's why everyone is laughing at Black Panther welfare oscars

has to be bots. how could anyone not want to see a marvel film? black panther just won the oscars.

0%, Yea Forums isn't doing this

I'm sick of capeshit in general, but actually am interested in Shazam. It seems like it is self aware of the fact that it's a stupid superhero movie. As hesitant as I am to use the word, it looks like it's going to be fun.

inb4 they blame "franchise burnout" instead of a single person considering that they made a shitty movie like they did with star wars

Based Chadzam and Roboqt

Attached: free.jpg (972x799, 97K)

The burnout would be Captain Gold Bond herself. Everyone's been hyped to see Endgame since Infinity War, but we didn't need Captain Marvel and irreversible injection of identity politics

cool it with the antisemitism

fuck kikes and niggers

Attached: 1544384246165.png (332x332, 126K)

Because Brie Larson is box office poison

Where's the other image that actually shows how many people voted on each? Captain Marvel was at like 40 000 votes, and Shazam was only on around 4 000.

:)

Attached: 27-greenbook.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 91K)

Male fragility

I haven't seen a single thread here organizing against the movie, not really sure if anyone is organizing anything desu. People are just speaking their minds.

>be aut-right
>blatantly flood poll and make it unsubtle
>RT starts to ban you
>wtf why?

Can the general public uncuck themselves for once and not go see this kind of movie?

There were a few threads on /pol/ where people were celebrating review-bombing the film.

It's YouTube.

>incels review bomb captain marvel
>then they use the score to "prove" people arent interested in it
its pathetic

Can't wait for this film to inevitably do well, and for Yea Forums to get BTFO'd once again. I didn't even care about this movie before it was spammed endlessly here. Congratulations retards. You've all been shilling for Disney for free.

>Why is at 31%?
the media keeps bitching and drawing attention to it ensuring its a self fulfilling prophecy that they can keep writing about to generate outrage in the 2-3% of online users that care one whit

Attached: xmashitler.jpg (466x700, 108K)

go feed your cats, ma'am

Attached: cats.jpg (1439x1723, 281K)

>Want to see MOVIE
>NOOO!!!
>Bah ban instaban that mofo
Yaah maybe in some radical feminist dream

No clue what this means.

so how many years do you give her until she commits suicide? i'd say it's either going to be in her mid thirties or sometime after her 40th birthday

Nah women can't kill themselves for shit

That makes it even worse for

Attached: MK ultra brie.png (603x570, 78K)

Sounds like people are not interested in seeing this movie.

>i'm a powerful strong woman
>but i can't shrug off one guy asking me for my number

we did it reddit!

>It is in honor of Black History Month
More like, "our movie was popular but forgettable, we need to put it back out in the wild to refresh the public's memory."

Why do people even bother? It will get good critic reviews anyway

We sdeed it, sneddit!

because it's fun to see a massive disconnect.

Attached: Star-Wars-Last-Jedi-Fans-Petition-Rotten-Tomatoes.jpg (1038x547, 135K)

yfw captain marvel outgrosses shazam

Attached: sloans.png (697x651, 1.14M)

Weird thing is you'd expect that all these blue checkmark people would be able to organise themselves to do some upboats if they care about this dumb shit so much. I guess they prefer to have a moan, they love playing victim despite being some of the most privileged people in the world.

holy shit it's actually gone down 3% from earlier today aahaha

critics have gotten so fucking bad at hiding the fact they got theyre on the payroll recently

Attached: IMG_2811.jpg (640x448, 67K)

ive seen captain marvel advertising all over the place but wouldnt have even heard of shazam if not for all the shitposting about it on Yea Forums

>ITT: Brainless incels who actually think normies will go onto rotten tomatoes to express their disinterest in capeshit
You're not fooling anyone when you deny that people are review bombing Captain Marvel. If it's destined to fail because of 'go woke, get broke', why the concerted effort to ensure its failure?

Yea Forums isn't responsible for this. Believe it or not

>blacks working for free
hmmm

Why are whitoids so sensitive?

if you're so confident then why are you even bothering to post and hurl insults?
You FEAR the Chadzam

Attached: IMG_2472.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Both films will probably do well. I have no allegiance when it comes to capeshit brainlet, I won't be seeing either.

Not even payroll. The carrot in front of them is early access to tent poles like Avengers. That's it.

good. Deny, deny, deny. We kosher now

Post them, look for the TLJ ones too while you're at it

In both of these instances, the critics were right though.

>thinks TLJ is near perfect
>thinks based Glass is shit
Unironically kill yourself please.

Kek at this post

TLJ was garbage dude we've been over this

>near perfect
Learn how review aggregators work friend.

And Glass is shit.

>Fuck Jannies

Missed one

>Random people compliment you and want to get to know you better
>This is a bad thing
>Meanwhile I wish a 5/10 would even acknowledge my presence as anything more than a coworker

Attached: 1541553188860.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Nigger

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1551077560835.jpg (946x488, 235K)

Attached: support smollett.jpg (578x289, 48K)

lmao bros let's spread this and drop the public opinion further

fuck off, Yea Forums(nel) isn't doing any of this

Aut-right?

>i know that if i feel uncomfortable it is valid

this has to be the most "woman" thing ever said

Attached: woke.jpg (580x445, 33K)

How do the sjws at Marcel and disney cope with DC beating them at a superheroine film?
And they did so without much pandering to feminists in their marketing

Attached: 59aecbccba785e6fcb5bb2b9-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

dude's gonna fold harder than kaepernick

>becomes more woke as her looks deteriorate

Attached: 534475662589689856.png (128x125, 22K)

Captain Marvel's not out yet.

Based and Galpilled
They will say we are just woman haters but will conveniently ignore us enjoying WW and Alita

Attached: IMG_2495.gif (540x810, 2.99M)

Stuffing the ballot box is a method to skew polls, but it doesn't work with real box office dollars. Enjoy the time you have left thinking that this means anything at all.

aut - autism. i assume.

>lefties think not being interested in seeing a movie is hate speech

Attached: B2CDB302-E420-4448-A7D1-E34EC916F4B4.jpg (125x119, 2K)

/ourgal/ can't lose

Attached: Gal3.webm (720x414, 211K)

Why do retards fall for virtue signalling? Disney and a myriad of other companies are making fuckloads of money from just putting in a STRONG FEMALE/POC. They get sjws to do their marketing for them.

>Yea Forums posts multiple threads daily about CM's Rotten Tomatoes score
>"We aren't doing this!! We never even heard of Rotten Tomatoes!!"

Riiiiight.

Yeah, that is normal leftist behavior. If you'd shittalk a government approved movie during Normalization period in the eastern Europe, you would go straight on the list, and denial of basic services would follow in one form or the other.

i dont even know what a tomato is.

How do you imagine Yea Forums is "doing this"? You really think everyone here is a russian hacker with personal troll bot army?

Wasn't there a whole media meltdown over a white kid smiling?

yes because part of being on Yea Forums is keeping up with relevant media regarding upcoming films. Yea Forums doesn't do "raids"

But the cats will, and eat her flesh!

Based chadzam

Attached: 39263.ShazamDance.gif (507x269, 1.6M)

Because every other race is aware that life is constant tribal warfare in some form or another.
Little snipes at other groups, trying to get ahead where you can.
To see the white race self destruct and virtue signal, without being able to shake the brainwashing is crushing.

assblasted incel spam campaign

>why did incels with too much time on their hands review bomb a children's movie that isn't even out yet
you tell me

Who's head will roll if this underperforms?
Remember Wheadon got axed for quiptron, this shit looks like basedlo tier of shitstorm.

PoC cant be racist.

>review bomb
why are you so retarded?

Nice try Scott Mendelson

>AKSHULLY IT'S WHETHER YOU WANTED TO SEE IT!
same shit you incel faggot

I have 4,000 more bots I can use to lower the want to see score. Have to save the rest of my bots for the user ratings after release. Hail Caesar and hail Comicsgate! Especially EVS and Richard C. Meyer who encouraged this.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

a review isn't the same thing as saying whether or not you have an interest in seeing something, crazy you think they are the same thing

BOOM

Attached: 1550510082009.gif (500x485, 283K)

>crazy you think they are the same thing
i'm implying that it's a spam campaign fueled entirely by petty butthurt, whether or not it's a review or desire to see the movie is irrelevant you knuckle-dragging retard.

you didn't imply anything, you stated it was review bombing because you thought that is what the "want to see" meter was, which isn't a review

want to see 12000
want to see 4000

Attached: CZUZpzq.jpg (3994x1994, 633K)

WHEN IS CAPESHIT DYING?!

but what will we shitpost about?

Attached: 4574583464.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

Show us the threads organizing 20,000 people to "review bomb" this garbage

>it will still be a month before Shazam even releases
sad

Attached: HAHA.png (600x600, 832K)

>incel C O P E
spin it any way you want: fact is, you petty losers are spamming a movie's RT score because you got ASSBLASTED about some comment the lead actress made on twitter

it's petty and pathetic, as expected from life's biggest losers

Attached: incelss.jpg (1027x895, 196K)

>with too much time
On RT all you do is hit a button to say "-not interested" or "+want to see". It is not a review, and it is just hitting a button so that does not take much time.

is anita smith a real person?

Attached: 1551087152311.png (1440x812, 133K)

Literally me

/pol/ doesn't give two shits about this. Also Yea Forums is not responsible for the brigading

Because Yea Forums is manipulating the score.

Attached: marvel.png (924x404, 60K)

It’s amazing how little they pandered or used repulsive leftist faggotry and entitlement in the marketing. And Gadot being the most charastmatic actress working today doesn’t hurt. Compare this to Toefungus.

Attached: B2994B30-D2C1-4F91-94A4-96DF3A54DF6A.gif (220x235, 216K)

>Also Yea Forums is not responsible for the brigading
Wrong:

Hail brother!

all is see is fucking Alita threads all the goddamn time.

What level of denial is this? You realize even if someone were to keep a boycott general going 24/7, it still wouldn’t amount to the level of downboats that shit show is receiving. There is genuine revulsion to the main lead. She’s as charismatic as a dead, rotting toenail.

>You realize even if someone were to keep a boycott general going 24/7, it still wouldn’t amount to the level of downboats that shit show is receiving.
Wrong. You underestimate both the number of people who come here and also the number of easily swayed children who are subscribed to e-celebs that are calling for brigades.

this. e-celebs are going buck wild shitting on captain marvel because it gets them views

I think you are a bit confused. That or you don't own a Yea Forums gold pass. Either way, time to go back twitter.com, buh bye

>capeshitter brigadefag telling other anons to go back
o i am laffin

I forgot there were e-celebs on Yea Forums. Jesus fucking christ, you twitter incels are pathetic. Here's a hard truth, your movie is SHITE, It got so many downvotes because you praise it like the second coming, newtons law.

Good. This is a culture war. And Hollywood has never in worse shape. It’s time for a fucking reckoning. The only thing better than these false idols being mocked would be their pedophilia to be exposed. Soon, cocksuckers.

>Show us the threads
Why sure, here's the latest

No one on Yea Forums gives enough of a fuck to do any type of activist bullshit. You give anons here way too much credit. Yea Forums just wants to talk shit and shitpost, but we only do it on 4channel

Attached: image.png (614x604, 523K)

>Wrong:
Wrong. And get your head checked.

Do you do this for free? I am really dying to know what your motivations are. Are you just salty capeshit is slowly dying and people realize the movies are intended for soulless incels that can't function in the real world? Or do you get paid by shareblue or something? If it's the latter hit me up, we'll arrange a good price.

>anyone who isn't interested in captain marvel is an incel or bot
talk about cope mixed with paranoia

>I forgot there were e-celebs on Yea Forums.
That's okay, it's because you're new.

>Here's a hard truth, your movie is SHITE, It got so many downvotes because you praise it like the second coming, newtons law.
See It's been documented already and facts don't care about your feelings, sorry.

The level of unmitigated butthurt this is causing has convinced me to spend all my free time for the foreseeable future into destroying Hollywood. Thanks for the motivation.

I just really hate brigadefags, capeshitters, e-celeb drones, and Gen Z.

Attached: 1443361961823s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>get your head checked
Tranny shill tactic.

>he actually believes there are e-celebs on Yea Forums Yea Forums board

Oh god we truly live in a post realism society. It's getting out of control boys, skies are green, grass is blue and Yea Forums is a place for incels and E-CELEBS. Good grief. Thank god i don't give a shit about capeshit, like 70% of Yea Forums the rest are just as sad as these blue checkmark trolls

Attached: u1qlp.jpg (480x318, 17K)

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/u1qlp/
Go to bed Shamus

>that spacing
No surprise. You have to go back.

Where the fuck have you been in the past four years? This board has plagued by e-celeb fags and their retarded threads for ages. This shouldn't be news to you.

>reddit spacing

You can't possibly be this new.

Attached: 1490520906965.gif (250x250, 222K)

I'm probably the only user who's welcoming to newfags on this board but you need to go back and NEVER return, nigger.

>Why is at 31%?

Same reason why Hillary lost and the Lost Jedi had a low audience RT score: Russian bots and the "Alt Right"

Attached: Brie Larson.jpg (2278x1218, 603K)

I never saw anyone ever pretending to be an e-celeb on Yea Forums. Then again, i main /g/ since 2012 so idgaf what goes on here. I am just pissed these threads take up the most part and I have to see this bullshit that doesn't even make sense in the slightest.

Go back

>over one million fans vs 38.000 incels
>"hurrrr durrrr it's going to flop"
DCucks and /pol/incels in complete denial

Attached: btfoo.jpg (1313x91, 17K)

it's some fat neckbeard

why does not liking a super hero movie make you an incel?

>it's some fat neckbeard

thats instantly what i imagined.

>gains 20k ratings in 48 hours, from 15k total to 35k total
>driving the "I want to see it" % from 55% to 32%
Yeah, nothing suspicious here.

Attached: doubt.jpg (600x341, 14K)

it's the "mass downvoting the score and then gloating and lying about it on a taiwanese dolphin training board" part that makes you an incel
not the "not liking it" part

Instead of promoting stupid review bombs and boycotts why don’t we take influence from Jonathan Swift’s “a modest proposal” where instead of bitching in artlices about Brie Larson’s anti white male rehtoric we SUPPORT her by pushing more absurd ideas, such as “ Screening for Captain Marvel must make while males sit in the first front 3 rows (worst angle for viewing) and prioritize the middle eye level seating for women and POC

I guess "not interested" means making threads about the movie every day

>not the "not liking it" part

fair enough. there are people who dislike it for different reasons too, it seems. theres the dc shills who are enthusiastically promoting shazam, there is the white male patriarchy offended by brie not wanting them around and there are the people who are sick of or never liked capeshit in the first place.

>dude le day of the rope!!!
_donald

> muh incel
Anyone that uses incel I automatically assume they are from Reddit and probably a roastie

also people have found calling others incel is a great way to get (you)s.

The fungus among us

Anyone that gets assmad at "incel" and thinks other anons are "reddit" I automatically assume they got kicked out of reddit when the crackdown on /r/incels and /r/the_donald happened, moved here, and is trying his hardest to fit in with the alt-incels infesting this site

this desu
I hate incels because they're redditors, I don't give a shit about sexism

The only people downvoting it are people who don't want to see it, you haven't proven there is a review bombing by 4channel going on yet

why aren't the 1 million people () who WANT to see it not upvoting it then?
because they're not obsessed incel losers whose only joy in life is seeing a number go down because some actress triggered them with her tweets, that's why

on Yea Forums if you are leftwing and i dont like you you are a discord trany or reddit. if you are rightwing and i dont like you you are /r/the_donald or an incel.

sorry. im getting my board confused. calling posters a discord trany is a Yea Forums thing. you dont see it as often on Yea Forums.

i like this.

Wrong. It's the "still being a virgin and blaming women" part that makes you an incel, you stupid fuck.

>kicked out of reddit when the crackdown on /r/incels and /r/the_donald happened
VERY INTERESTING that you have this apparent intricate understanding of reddit events. Is there something you aren't telling us?

cuz I downvoted it lol

>how DARE you post knowledge about something that's not clickbait articles or forced memes REEEEEE

you are a bot. stop it.

>Something Something, Russian bots or Trolls
I fucking hate that movies with female leads always have that excuse to fall back on, like ffs is it truly inconceivable a female lead movie is fucking shit because of it's own merits?

The true triggered snowflakes

Whoa. Can't believe she got RAPED in the airport. Truly brave

you dont seem to #believewomen. are you by chance a white male?

I'll have you know I'm 1/58th Cherokee

Marvel's downfall begins with Original Captain Marvel

Attached: irony.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

please forgive me elizabeth. i didnt know it was you.

About 27,000 of those were me, sorry

slow Saturday night desu, I wouldn't have to do this if society gave me a cute gf

Yes my fellow Yea Forums subredditors. Lets organise a raid on the Rotten Tomatoes™ website to hurt Disney's™ Marvel Cinematic Universe™.

B-but I can't. I'm just a lazy fuck who doesn't give a damn about superheroes...

no thanks. i dont watch movies anyway.

/thread

Why do you niggers care so much about a score

Because they don't really want to see it, they are mostly clickfarms. Look it up discord tranny

Because of all people who added their rating 31% clicked on "Want to see" and 69% on "Not interested".

Can you blame people if they're not interested?

You mean the fact that she's oversensitive to an overwhelming white male presence?
I don't know dude, liberals are just weird but it doesn't mean all whites are like that.

I'll watch Shazam only to shitpost

>Dozens of videos with hundreds of thousands of views and even a million about it
Is she done?

Attached: Captain Marvel.jpg (791x162, 45K)

i will watch shazam for the comfy family feels

this desu. what's the point in playing nice anymore? time to throw their shit back in their faces.

>28000 don't want to watch the movie

This. I wasn't aware of a problem going on until I started seeing that everyone on youtube had an opinion on this movie.
I just figured Yea Forumspol/ was just shitposting as usual.

Whoa, what the fuck. That dude has like 40k views per video on average and then boom 1.2 mil views on Brie Larson.

Hoping she doesn't get her dream roll as Samus from the Metroid series.

>only 4000 want to watch Shazam

Attached: adf.jpg (306x53, 4K)

I guess Captain Cunt wasn't made for me and I shouldn't watch.

Imagine ruling the Earth for 2000 years and some jews in Hollywood putting an end to that

>"press not OVERWHELMINGLY white male" = t-the movie w-wasn't made for m-me that's exactly what she said exactly in those words I swear
incel logic

This. It's 4-5 channels posting the exact same shit you see /pol/incels post here, non-stop, for at least this past month.
They're even using the same buzzwords.

You can thank YouTube for this one, blue checkmark

literally all she had to do was not bring identity politics into it. But she could not fucking resist.

>he unironically has the video liked

Attached: D1C09F90-E0BE-415B-93E7-277E2E2D9D76.png (1000x700, 101K)

It's just American cumskins. Mutt blood makes them develop a victim complex. Europeans (true whites) are nowhere near this pathetic.

I think they give PC films better scores to help it come Oscar time. They also use their "critics circle awards" precursors as a means to push movies that otherwise would be justifiably overlooked by the Academy (Black Panther, Get Out, etc.) but which they championed because WOKE.