In just one night, Black Kinother earned more Oscars than any DC film has earned in an entire decade

In just one night, Black Kinother earned more Oscars than any DC film has earned in an entire decade.

How does it feel?

Attached: p12878741_v_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 307K)

Wtah marvell fillms did earn Oscars? The dark knight? They probably deserved it unlike this act of being tolerant.

Whoa, easy on the beer, Charlize Theron.

>I-its only b-because of race reasons! T-theres no way it's because it w-was good!

Jesus

Black Pander

Lol Toldeneye 007 XD

Oscars were never important anyway. BvS is better than anything that ever won an Oscar anyway

BvS is not better than Dark Knight and that won an Oscar.

Checkmate.

it feels hilarious

No it isn't, because Nolan is a jerk who wouldn't let his movies be put in the DCEU

Of all things, that's your reasoning?

>How does it feel?
objectively, it says a lot that the only award winning capeshit movies are really bad movies. Both of them. There is not much to be proud about for nobody here. It's all quite pathetic in reality.

Attached: 1522439236907.jpg (459x302, 24K)

Attached: 1542155325305.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>Both of them.
There are three.

>There is not much to be proud about for nobody here.
So there's much to be proud of for somebody?

>three
Dumbass

How so, retard?

If you think only three superhero movies have won an Oscar you might be lacking in brain functionality

I said there are three. I didn't say there are only three.

Pretty much.

You implied there are three.
And you worded it that way because you didn't know any better

That's just you being dumb and being unable to read into my post correctly.

You're meant to strawman in that format, not just be accurate.

Cope

Cope with reality without relying on someone praising a fantasy.

Yeah, yeah, what's next, you'll post a picture with "white tears" cup?

Seething

Good, it would be different if Infinity War had won something but with BP they are pretty easy to dismiss as pity oscars to appease the niggers.

Oscars stopped reflecting reality a while ago

This but unironically

Good idea, actually.

Attached: 1540464041563.jpg (600x547, 139K)

If Infinity War had won Visual Effects over Christopher Robin that would have been fucking stupid and that's the only category it was up for an Oscar in. Either way it's a moot point because First Man won.

Does America have dummy awards like with opposite meaning?

Attached: 1551074529968.jpg (960x684, 184K)

SeweyCide Skwa won an Oscar, IIRC.

Attached: 1459994285713.gif (220x164, 188K)

Attached: 1530777530065.jpg (601x607, 81K)

Black Panther was a shit movie. It has saving graces like the OST, the FX and all that stuff that comes with a high-budget, but the story and dialogue are crap, the action scenes are more of the same and the photography and art direction are nothing special. Basically, your typical MCU movie. With some forced political discourse on top of that.

By contrast, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse is a fantastic movie that manages to be inclusive and diverse without causing distraction from a well-managed story and the amazing animation. For the record, three out of my four favorite characters from the movie are all black: Miles, Miles' dad, and Miles' uncle. The fourth being Peter B. Parker.

Black Panther probably deserves the Oscars that it has won (OST, Production, Costumes), but the fact that it got nominated for Best Movie overall is a complete joke.

no way, this didn't win anything did it Yea Forums? Am I getting memed on? I didn't watch the (((oscars)))

You sure post in a lot of threads about it for not having watched it.

>Yea Forums is just (((one))) person

Lol

BTFO!!!!1!1!!

There are ten slots for Best Picture, which is already asking too much. Can you actually name ten Best Picture worthy films from this year? It's no wonder Black Panther was able to get in.

God, i want to cum on her face si hard!

Why does it matter how many oscars you won? DC and Marvel have the same number of oscars while Star Wars and Lord of the rings have a shit ton

Attached: 20353896-D394-489F-A1C3-A52F40A23107.png (315x341, 50K)

t. incel

Because the shitposting is very enjoyable.

t. actual irl cuckhold

Is it a cuck hold or a cuck hole?

lmao

rose would have been a better quip. just letting you know for next time.

I don't get it. Who is Rose?

This is it. We lost, Yea Forums.

>the only relevant oscar ever won by a capeshit movie was won by ledger in a DC movie
Damn...

>actor, the least important part of the film, is considered a "relevant" Oscar
I'd post a brainlet meme but I think they all look disgusting so I've never saved one on my computer.

But alright, let's see how your movie does without any sound. See how that turns out for you.

>actor, the least important part of the film
If you think Actors are the least important people that work on films you have no idea how films are made.

Feels good famalam.

We have destroyed all that's left of DC

t. brainlet

>actor, the least important part of the film
Decent bait, let's say 6/10

t. brainlet's buddy