Why do they keep winning?

Why do they keep winning?

Attached: directors.jpg (600x298, 39K)

They just focus on good stories

They control the Oscar's.

They are the best in the world. America's best is Damien Chazelle.

Cuaron is the only good one

Cuaron>>>>>>dogshit>Inarritu>DelTaco

Chazelle is the artistic equivalent to a fucking chicken nugget.

Why would you hate these guys? Just look at them, it'd be nice to have a beer with them and talk about kinos.

>not thinking Pan's Labyrinth is pure kino
Shit taste, my man.

>not thinking your post isn't pure reddit
Yikes. His other movies are so shit compared to pans he's a certified one hit wonder and a major hack. Pans is overrated fuck off.

Cuaron is great. Del Toro is inconsistent but very talented and fun. Inarritu is a pseud.

Fucking delicious

No it's not, it's a masterpiece of storytelling

Pan's is kino. And you have a shit taste for thinking otherwise. Consider suicide, überpleb.

Donald Trump. That's the only reason.

Stay pleb, redditos tacos

t. überpleb

Plain and mass produced, easy simple, no assembly required.

The 20-minute ovation it received at Cannes would like to disagree with you.

>cannes
Is that supposed to mean anything you redditor
christ get some self awareness

The only film event worth anything, the peak of cinema-related events, you colossal mong.

it means jack fucking shit you pseudo pleb and doesn't change the fact that i fuck a fish director is a hack

Doesn't describe him though

Haha imagine seething this hard on Yea Forums haha.

it describes his shitty movies so far perfectly

>receiving a historical 20-minute standing ovation at the best film festival in the world doesn't mean anything
Ask me how I knew you were a retarded pleb.

hahah imagine defending a movie where the main character fucks a fish XD

It really doesn't it's a shitty movie. There was just a huge ceremony in america that didn't matter where people thought it was historical too. Fuck off and die.

both were freaks, though.

>>best film festival in the world

Attached: 1475763882027.jpg (1024x1024, 492K)

dude imagine beauty and the beast
but instead the girl fucks a fish and then transforms into one at the end.

wow genius shit del taco

>. There was just a huge ceremony in america that didn't matter where people thought it was historical too
What? We're talking CANNES, faggot. Do you even know what that means?
>. Fuck off and die.
SEETHING

It's a fact.

Cannes doesn't mean what you think it means nobody gives a shit about fart sniffing (((((award))))) giving and festivals really

That sounds pretty cool, actually. Well put.

Cuaron deserves it; I don't care for Gravity or Roma but Children of Men and Y Tu Mama Tambien are kino at its best

>that sounds pretty cool actually
if you're a braindead pos that likes a hackjob sure

Wrong my dude. It's Memerritu who is shit. Funny how he was the first to get nominated and the first to win 2 oscars. Del Toro is a kinographer.

>Cannes doesn't mean what you think it means nobody gives a shit about fart sniffing (((((award))))) giving and festivals really
Maybe you don't but your opinion doesn't really matter.

I think you're misunderstanding. The best pile of shit is still shit. Like all of these awards aren't based on peoples politics and who sucks up the most.
Who cares who wins an Oscar? They're already flipping their shit over Green Book. Dupp, I guess it WASN'T the best picture even though it won the award.