This was the best film of 2018 by the way

This was the best film of 2018 by the way.

Attached: 4747F984-D8DA-4581-9614-1304532A3A25.jpg (1800x1200, 502K)

You can’t prove me wrong

>white incel power fantasy
Of course it's the only 2018 movie widely recommended by Yea Forums lmao. Get laid, losers.

>Muh buzzwords
Fuck off tranny

What movie?

im just like him

this

If you're an edgelord easily impressed with mediocre visuals and this is your first arthouse movie, sure I guess.

he did nothing wrong

Is it weird that I actually like films like the 1980 classic Maniac, which is basically just about a disturbed guy killing people, yet this film does absolutely nothing for me even though its more or less the same thing?

Attached: maniac-1980-07-g_647_426_81_s.jpg (647x426, 39K)

>movie literally shits all over itself and calls itself a sad parody of real kinography
>HAHA GREATEST MOVIE AMIRITE

Attached: 1512151449197.jpg (645x588, 57K)

Based and redpilled

because it's not about a guy who kills people, it's about an edgelord director who convinces himself that shock value is artistic value.

>Get laid, losers.

Attached: 1464883109399.jpg (500x492, 52K)

incel freak

You just like the aesthetics

>american psycho
>drive
>nightcrawler
>br2049
>jack
the incels always flock to these shitty movies

>impotent man who only kills women and children, and only with weapons
>power fantasy

So are you just going with “any film with a white male protagonist”?

plebbit faggot

>Haha! Hell yeah, bro I love horror movies! AND GOOORE! Pop in Evil Dead, and I'll get the soi shakes
>muh shock value! Lars von Tryhard! uh, wow, that looks racist and sexist, um did that guy just fucking kill a woman???!! YOU SEXIST MUTHAFUCKAS! THERE'S NOTHING TO THIS THAN TRYING TO GET A REACTION OUT OF PEOPLE!

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

fa/tv/irgins want to be like those people and not shy fat incels. its a bit sad actually, they deserve pity

why does the white male protagonist have to be a murdering psychopath? why can't he be normal?

when does the DC of it come out?

CLIMAX

I don’t want to be a serial killer, but I think the characters are incredibly interesting. Also K and The Driver weren’t even psychopaths.

it was an awesome movie, and a great culmination of lars's work over the last two decades. but cold war was the best film of 2018
no

whats there to like beyond that?

This, a real power fantasy is Predator
>muscled leader of a group of muscle-men
>moonwalks into a country to destroy people that have been targeted without process
>everybody gets wrecked by invisible, intelligent enemy
>but not the protagonist, barely gets scratched
even the shittiest serial killer edge-kino is still more about spiritual darkness than power fantasy. The actual killers themselves love the thrill of power, but they usually get it from sneak attacks on the young, old, weak or vulnerable.

These.

-nightcrawler

nigger twat

Climax was actually great. Watching it on the big screen was an intense experience. I got out of the theater like a soldier with a thousand-yard stare. The House That Jack Built was just so-so.