Franchise centers around a new female lead

>Franchise centers around a new female lead
>Fans become furious, up in arms with how it's now 'ruined', 'broken', 'pandering' and 'not canon'

Hmm, it's weird how this keeps happening. It's not like fans really are sexist or anything.

Attached: stop.jpg (1078x391, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1524515862760.jpg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all the things in your picture suck tho
although I don't know the last one

It's almost as if the fans of those franchises are bitter virgins who repel every woman in a 200 foot radius...................

>ACKSHULLY IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN TV SHOWS

Attached: 1524515862760.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

It’s not entirely woman’s fault, the Jews are masterminding it.

Yeah, if only there were some evidence of this happening before with something...

People pay for what they want to see. If people dont want to see something they're not going to pay for it and no amount of good goy points is going to change that.

Theres a reason Hollywood worked with established formulas: they made money. Which, at the end of the day, is what the entirety of Hollywood is all about. If you dont give the people who watch your movies what they want, they're not going to go see your shit. Movies should be entertainment, not 2-hour-long commercials for Progressives. People are tired of being preached to

>don't want to see smug Mary sue written by tumblr idiot
>implying sexism is a bad thing

Bad acting, I like Rey, haven’t seen it, that picture is awful

>blocks your strawman

Attached: aliens-600x316.jpg (600x316, 39K)

No, we’re not

But discrediting your critics is a valid tactic. It is a tactic of those whose skills aren’t up to the task and those whose own motives are less than pure, but a valid argumentative tactic nonetheless

Attached: B8B43369-CA5F-495F-985F-F38666B2BD5A.png (400x400, 201K)

It's not because their females, it's that they are not portrayed realistically or are turned into Mary Sues for political points.

>Lore driven, extensively fleshed out franchise gets new writers who care more about using franchise to promote a radical political agenda than making well written stories.
>Fans no longer enjoy the weak, contradictory stories and heavy handed politics, decide not to continue supporting franchise
>Muh sexism, racism, etc. Y U so entitled? Buy my shit!

>>ACKSHULLY IT'S ABOUT ETHICS IN TV SHOWS

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced "ethnics"

Attached: yougotdreamsthatslit.png (430x327, 154K)

>completely ignores sara Conner, Ripley, the bride from kill bill
>focuses only on the horribly written fan fiction esque "STRONK" women from the last 3 years

No look up actual well written female characters who have strength and weaknesses as opposed to the flawless smug fake females they try and push

Attached: 1550950492952.gif (500x301, 410K)

More like
>Writers/directors proceed to make it the worst installment yet

Because the movies suck ass and they use "MUH WOMEN" as a shield against criticism. Its genius, since nerds always shat on reboots and remakes, but now they can't without being called sexist or racist.
fans hated Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull. If that came out today with a woman instead of lebouf, you wouldn't be able to be so harshly negative about it without having detailed reasons, and even then you would be called a bigot like you're doing right now.

>Let's mention the same three female leads that nerd culture 'accepts'
>Not realise that there are so few examples because men take up 99% of lead roles in these movies, even though women are 50% of the population

WHITE GENOCIDE IS HAPPENING

The only people who like these new leads are sexist

im an adult virgin

>someone doesn't like shitty reboots with women
OH MY GOD WOMEN ARE FUCKING OPRESSED THIS IS THE PATRIARCHY!!!

>sacrificing the fun of a franchise to bring in some ugly cunt (Doctor MILF being the exception) that can't act, and have her in a hamfisted STRONK WOMYN
>the entire plot is hinged around her to the point that it feels like the entire movie/show is about the actress who sucked dick good to get the spot
>then the actress virtue signals like a motherfucker

>pointing out any of this makes you a misogynist and some dipshit will respond "WHITE GENOCIDE IS HAPPENING" like some retard

it's just after (yous)'s

>"Blah blah blah I'm a cisgender white dude and I'm TIRED of not being able to shit on every new thing!"

>Instead of giving fans what they want, lets give them garbage, and call them Russian bots when the bad reviews come in.

Yep real prize winning formula. You certainly wont go bankrupt continuing like this.

I cant tell whats bait or legit autism anymore.

i'm an apache helicopter

it's men in black

honestly i think it has less to do with the woman and more to do that men in black without will smith feels wrong

The new Men in Black

Ridley was written to actually act like a woman, not a "I'm the same as a man I just have bobs and vagene" political statement.

>because of politics the character isn't allow to have any flaws
>quality of writing drops dramatically due to main character become a Mary sue
>fans point out that the shows has turned to shit and get called sexist

Hmm, it's weird how this keeps happening. It's not like the writers are pushing a political agenda at the cost of quality or anything.

>Enjoying wonderful cakes for years
>Suddenly: A NEW cake with shit for frosting is now the main cake
>Everyone: "Ew fucking gross. That is DISGUSTING"
>You: "You just hate it cause a woman made it"

Attached: anime you.png (448x468, 297K)

Same tranny.
Seriously though, why do you come here just to whine?
I can't believe someone would do this out of their own free will, and I hope you get paid for shilling.

Its amazing how these feminists and sjws have no idea theyre being played by the companies and blindly follow their masters.

>"see goy only incel, Russian, women hating trolls dont want to see Disneys Captain Marvel in theatres soon!!"
>"ugh those damn virgins hate this movie thats where all the negative reviews are coming from!!"

Imagine being this much of a psychopath to be so easily manipulated.

Attached: 1540935233987.png (204x248, 4K)

I don't understand how Tessa Thompson keeps getting roles. She's not a good actor, and she sure as fuck isn't there for her looks either.

This. And people im sorry liberals buy it up.

>"tv say movie good if people say movie bad those people are all (insert buzzword)"

She's Black and not abhorrently ugly. That's why she keeps getting roles.

Men enjoy escapist entertainment where we can self insert as the protagonist. What is sexist about this? You're just upset because women use amd support entertainment specifically aimed at men in an attempt to raise their appeal to the men in their life. Men do not usually do this, so entertainment aimed at men ends up being more popular.

tldr, stay in your lane and watch lifetime movies you insufferable cunt.

She's definitely not good looking, but she's not like insanely ugly.

based Kreia

Maybe you should try having good leads instead of shitty ones?

Attached: 1268496627543.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Maybe in Aliens. In Alien the character was written without a specific gender in mind.

None on them had fat ass, big hips or big tits
Really make your think

and yet Sigourney Weaver still portrayed Ridley as an actual woman and not a man with bobs and vagene

It's almost as if it's affirmative action for entertainment and much like in real life it leads to disaster.

first 2 are bad characters second two i dont know

check repeating numbers, all the proof you need

Maybe forcing politics into mindless entertainment isn't a good idea.

90% of the negative Star Trek threads were filled with Nazi comments spamming
>>WHY IS SOCIAL JUSTICE IN STAR TREK??
>>WHY A BLACK WOMAN AS LEAD??

So idk.

Attached: alt right virgins.png (1440x1194, 1.04M)

Attached: white genocide2.png (680x534, 114K)

Its not like females dont make shitty super hero characters that the core of the fan base cant inject themselves into.

Attached: il_570xN.1454388900_j6xg.jpg (570x856, 58K)

>all that caked on make up
>didn't even bother to hide the massive spots on her forehead

But.. why?

>post a photshop of a fake article

ok, seriously, why
is someone paid to this? what's the point of posting fake articles that anyone can check in 10 seconds with google?
is this one mentally ill person just reposting this or are those tranny discords real?
I can't fathom how fucked you have to be to dedicatedyourself to shilling lies on Yea Forums

who's on the far right

>People are tired of being preached to

And if they are like me (i know a lot are) the minute their entertainment gets politicized they drop it like a bad habit. I would never review bomb a film but I definitely never have to see it.

post /trek/ memes to prove you /trek/ newfag

Attached: dukatmaga.jpg (387x387, 30K)

>that thing on the right end
OH NO NO NO

Her character was literally a man in the original script. It just didn't matter because nobody was pushing gender politics./

It appears to be a little... one-sided no? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a product that was extensively marketed and beloved by women suddenly get rebooted to solely pander to men.

I guess there’s a sex and the city reboot on the way where Corey boinks Ms Big Tits right? No? Maybe a Twilight reboot where a frumpy pale loser gets a dangerously attractive vampire vixen that has sparkling tits in the sun?

Popular franchises have been built on the back of their fans and when you make sweeping changes in favor of a new group of people that never supported the venture it kind of rubs the fans the wrong way. Worse; when it becomes a trend that only goes one way 100% of the time you’re basically telling half the population “thanks for the support and money now go fuck tourself.”

>that one mentally ill guy that reposts the same 3 kekistan retards from 2016 hundreds of times

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

The funny thing is in Japan female lead franchises are beloved. Westerners simply cannot do it right, they make everything so abrasive and unattractive.

It's not about female leads. Alita proves this.

They are here.

Attached: jewish wamen at work.jpg (739x522, 87K)

Right, the movie that is mostly about how cute its anime-injected protagonist is, that makes nerds want to rape her.

Sometimes it goes the other way.
With predictable results.

Attached: wamen.jpg (622x671, 70K)

Sorry, I thought you were serious.

>YAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN
>SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>...
>...Fucking dumb bitch
>I know, that whore, like who the fuck even cares.

lol I remember this. The thread is hilarious. Immediate cat-fight about how woman would work together instead of fighting.

Attached: kirt.jpg (528x543, 29K)

because you're totally not being played by pjw, steven crowder, or some other half-baked youtube """"content"""" creator who's bitching about muh big bad sjws this week lmao. please go finish your apex legends sesh in silence.

GOT EEM!

If Crowder charged $15 a ticket and had Crowder figures in every supermarket, and a $200m global advertising budget, that would be a great point you just made.

>www.louderwithcrowdershop.com

The issue is they are forcing feniniet bullshit into male entertainment instead just making up these own shit.

Nobody gave a shit about Twilight series, Hunger Games, Underworld, Tomb Raider etc being female.

>110453936

This. Precisely this. All of this.

I'm so sick of the "Muh Women" shield. Where is the Drama or Tension with a perfect, never-fail female character? Why is Rey grinning like an idiot aboard the Falcon when her entire "Resistance" has been wiped out to the degree that the movement fits entirely aboard the fucking Falcon? Luke got curb-stomped multiple times throughout the OT, and still picked himself up and persevered. Rey sheds a tear here and there because "muh feels" but is so overpowered she just gets out of whatever situation she's in with little to no effort. Rinse and repeat with other female characters in other franchises.

Lack of ADVERSITY prevents CHALLENGE which leads to NO Drama and NO Tension. Which all equals BORING TEDIOUS STORYTELLING.

I have not met a single female fan of Rose Tico. Every Asian female I work with *loathes* her. Hollywood just wants to put up 2-dimensional archetypes who spout propaganda and waltz through every scene unscathed. Fucking YAWN.

Characters like Ripley, Sarah Conner and even OT Princess Leia suffered. They were challenged. They did not always come out on top. And that's why we love them and felt engaged with their stories. This is what is missing today. Insecure types like Kathleen Kennedy are afraid to have Rey fail or be placed in any situation where they need a man's help. Valkyrie didn't need no help from Thor.

And all this raging and namecalling without being able to ACTUALLY address the concerns and criticisms are fucking TIRING. This is why so many people are simply checking out and finding other shit to watch. Nobody wants to be spoon-fed shit and expected to say "yummy" for fear of being screamed down for not gulping it down with a smile.

If you look at Captain Marvel, NOBODY is being PAID to shit on it. But there are some who ARE paid to shill for it. Its all so fucking tiresome.

>its made for people i hate
>let me join the fandom
what

This guy looks like a child molester version of Chris Farley

for star wars she was fine and they had female characters in the past

it was the rest of the movie/characters that sucked

idk who those other women are...

another racist sheboon, she doesnt want to work with a bunch of white men, so fuck her and her movies

post the FEMALE BUSTERS and defend that movie haha.

Captain Janeway
Kira
Dax
Marcy and Carly from Travelers. Shit Marcy even had a functional relationship with a regular dude that didn't devolve into girl power or him being a bitch about her being a time traveling dr with military training. Speaking of.
Dr. Carter.
Aeryn Sun.

>women can't empathise or relate to a male character
Why are they so fragile and sexist

I'm not. They don't gain anything if I don't see the film, I don't support those literal whos financially in any way.

>the arguments are bad because nazis
Where do you think you are?

Attached: nru 3.jpg (1500x2100, 1.18M)

All TV and film are such garbage these days.

Attached: 1550208372238.jpg (957x2047, 332K)

But she is.

Attached: tessa_thompson.jpg (458x523, 55K)

> Hey lifelong fans, do you want new Trek, new Star Wars, new Dr.Who?
> Yes!
> Well, here you are!
> Umm… this is literally a pile of smelly dog shit?
> OMFG! YOU’RE SUCH A MISOGYNIST!

Attached: confused-face.jpg (1181x782, 63K)

This is your mind on leftism or severe "ironic but I'm actually retarded too" posting.
Pure fucking autism. Literally.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1524515862760.jpg/

Attached: this is your mind on leftypol autism.png (1093x3753, 938K)

Who ever this is, it seems obsessed with Jews. Is JIDF real, lol? Or is it some insane Jewish tranny?

>Suggest fans who attack female-led media are sexist
>Instant butthurt and outrage, before turning to Jewish conspiracy theories

>that last pic
My Gosh, that mutt is truly repugnant. I'll be seeing MIB only to support Liam "bash the black bastards" Neeson.

what have you done? you summoned the mutt onto my oscars screen!

The only conspiracy theory is the claim there is no conspiracy theory. Otherwise, this mutt would never be featured on tv in any capacity

But Alien was centered around Ripley and later another chick. The problem is SJWs shoehorning kills the creative process or SJWs arent hired for writing skills they are hired for propaganda.

Ridley was actually good

I'm fine with more black actors as long as they push the spotlight out of the Jewish ones.

I'm literally a sexist, but the writing is also really bad.

Attached: now see here you little shit.jpg (571x478, 55K)

One of those chrischan-tier autistic trannies

But people who aren’t incels actually have lives and have better things to do then spend all of their time and money on pop culture media

Know your demographic

Never going to happen. Just like in academia jews will exempt themselves from their quota-based exclusion policies

You know what, I wouldn't watch explicitly conservative TV shows either really. Because when I'm watching something for entertainment I just want to chill out and leave the real world for a bit.

It's not that I care about a female black captain in star trek. Hell I loved Avery Brooks as Captain Sisko and my problem with Janeway was how she was written being flippant one second and a tight asses rule follower the next ,not her being a woman.

My problem with all these shows is that identity politics has made it so what once would have been a story decision from the writing crew, a decision which as far as in concerned they can cast whoever they feel like, to being an explicitly political one that has nothing to do with the plot.

The Doctor being a woman wasn't a decision by the writers to explore an interesting idea about the malleabilty of identity in an ageless immortal being and the consequences of those changes from each iteration, it was a crass political move because YASSS KWEEN SLAY!. Just like a vast majority of the gender swap roles the past 6 years or so at least.

>or are those tranny discords real?
How can you even question it when evidence has been posted thousands of times?

Notice they never start with a female lead.

They want the boys toys, only to wreck then and later throw them away, to then exclaim that it wasn't very fun or good anyway.

Imagine how pathetic you must be as a male to identify heavily with a female protagonist and not being able to understand why other men can't

Attached: 1547275754760.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

Well if they took women's shows and movies and replaced the important characters with men and made them about men's issues I doubt women would like it either.

lol wtf

Why do you make bait and false-flag like this? What joy is there to be gained?

I am with you good sir. The greatest mistake entertainment media made was allowing the past to be accessible today. I want to watch a good movie from long before this horseshit. Any suggestions?

Kill bill fucking sucks though, regardless of the mc's bits.

Why are women so uncreative they have to take established properties and fuck them all up?

The first one is truly awful, the second is at least in my honesty opinion, a miscast, but barely an issue compared to the rest of the movie's issues. Haven't seen the latter two.
You used that fucking gross image for MIB chick, though, so I question your sincerity.

Ripley suffered, got scared and sacrificed. She earned her licks and wasnt a total cunt. Vasquez was the annoying woman in that movie.

>I want to watch a good movie from long before this horseshit. Any suggestions?

Look at what you've heard of in the past. If it has Name Recognition with you, you've likely heard about it because people have spoken positively about it. Some things take a bit of getting used to the slower pacing (older black and white films) but if you can sit down and get through them, there is still a lot of entertainment today to be gained from the original Universal Monster films (Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein hold up well), the original King Kong, etc.

But, look at the original Kino from the Greats before they fell from grace. Original Spielberg and Lucas

RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
JAWS
STAR WARS, THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, RETURN OF THE JEDI
Also, Richard Donner and Robert Zemeckis films
BACK TO THE FUTURE
SUPERMAN (1978) AND SUPERMAN II
THE GOONIES

TV Shows are also worth your time:
Original TWILIGHT ZONE, STAR TREK

Horror Films your kick?
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (1 and 2, 2 is more comedic and do NOT expect the same feel, but worth a watch as a 80's time-capsule with good performances)
HALLOWEEN (1978), NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET, FRIGHT NIGHT (1985), RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD

ALIEN, ALIENS, TERMINATOR, TERMINATOR 2, PREDATOR, ROBOCOP, STARSHIP TROOPERS.

LOTS of great shit out there to discover! Personally I'm watching films starring Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, and Vincent Price that I've never seen before. Legends, for a reason.

>Vasquez
Was comedy gold and died in a great scene.