Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive...

>Larson's preparation for the stunt-heavy role included an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine with trainer Jason Walsh that eventually saw the 5-foot-7 actress dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing Walsh's Jeep up a hill. There were days when the intensity of the training reduced her to tears and days when she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "
Yeah im thinking it's her turn

Attached: 1543788491470.jpg (802x1132, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KCrQZ5v_yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ihDwdtciUnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci3uyuPeIS4&feature=youtu.be&t=26
archive.is/BEBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=2X5EzzrdElk
youtube.com/watch?v=iYm12zOwtWw&feature=youtu.be&t=134
youtube.com/watch?v=-jL-EAn0D-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEGELS BRO DO U EVEN LIFT?

a 225 deadlift is aggressively mediocre

F

YAASSS QUEEN BRIE

A one rep max of 225 is achievable without training by any male with any kind of sports background.

I’ve never lifted in my life and I’m fairly certain I could do 225 right now if asked

i havent deadlifted in nearly a year and the other day pulled 375. women truly are weak

I'm a 5'9 122-124 lb male with relatively long arms(6ft wingspan). I'm gonna deadlift for the first time ever tomorrow and see how close I can get to 225.

Just be smart about form

>she got irritated by men at Walsh's West Hollywood gym who doubted her strength. "This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "
Jesus Christ learn to take a compliment you fucking bitch

>as if he were the epitome of health
She can’t even take a compliment without being a cunt

This. Fucked up my wrist a while ago.

Youre actually proud youre stronger than a woman, you fucking queer?

>she even needs a butt's double

KEEP YA FORM S T R I C T

For an average woman(Larson is the epitome of average) its not bad. Depends on her weight though. It's interesting they included her height but not her weight.

Attached: zmfnxxgod4y01.jpg (700x721, 72K)

Welcome to modern women

Hivemind

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I do have weights which I sometimes use for benching, squatting, and other stuff. But I've never DL.

based

Attached: 50036236_2408602959168641_432756472338710528_n.jpg (957x870, 131K)

>cherry pick the exercises that use the strongest muscles so the bigger numbers look more impressive

Attached: 1550807389028.jpg (531x542, 62K)

I'm pretty sure Cavill, Hemsworth, Evans, Chadwick, Bale in his day, Affleck, Momoa and many other can do more than you, Mr. Larson.

Brie literally shows signs of mind control from some of her quotes so this doesn’t really work

Any high school sports player can do better than that. Doesn’t take a Hollywood a lister.

>4 hours of training daily
>natty
pick 1 or actually i'm confused how she can deadlift 200+ lbs and still have no ass.

C O P E

The hip-thrust is THE MAIN LIFT

youtube.com/watch?v=6KCrQZ5v_yQ

simple, she has trash genetics

what a cunt. i don't think they could have found a bigger bitch to play the role of they tried

Larson seems to be proud of how strong she thinks she is.

She literally and unironically has no ass.

be honest

she can lift more than all you incels that hate her, right?

>4 hours

doubt.jpg

She would be just destroying her muscles after a certain point and would need significant rest periods

God she is insufferable. Is she straight? Why would any man fuck and date this mean bitch?

From the nose down her face looks exactly like mine

There is literally no way she can hip thrust 400lbs

U

youtube.com/watch?v=ihDwdtciUnU

These pull ups and only 4 of them after 09 months training.

Attached: Training For Captain Marvel I Brie Larson_00_00_47_01.jpg (854x480, 75K)

hope she sees this bro

some poor oly lifter got yelled at because they need A L L the fucking bumper plates for mrs larsen's photoshoot

She's literally coping by lifting.

if you're an adult male and you cant deadlift 2 plates on your first day you are genetically defective

why do these fucking NPCs do anything?
they saw it on TV

user, it never happened
she's a total skelly, there's no way she can outlift a guy who lifts

Inb4 pic of moot lifting

I'd love to know more about the routine.
How many times did she deadlift 225? Once? Was it really only 175 but then she mentally convinced herself that the bar itself weighed 50 even though her trainer already counted the bar?
Everything about her is a self-congratulatory dishonest lie.

>This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went
Understand this comment.
Brie herself doesn't even know what she lifted.
It was just "something" "heavy".

She doesn't appear ripped or in great shape.
She just doesn't.
I have a thing for crossfit and bodybuilding chicks. I'd love it for her to be this strong built bitch. Even if I hated her politics, if she was a really stronk arrogant bitch, that's a turn on.
But... she isn't strong. She's just a bitch.

i got to 315lb deadlift in 6 months and I'm 5'7 skinnyfat. shes a weak bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci3uyuPeIS4&feature=youtu.be&t=26

Attached: captain tranny.jpg (582x352, 53K)

>she's a total skelly, there's no way she can outlift a guy who lifts

Lol, you forgot the part where it said her gym was in West Hollywood, aka gayboi and soiboi central.

>Work out for a year
>Still have the body of a 14 year old boy, and look exactly the same way you started.

She is one of those gym bunny types, who goes to the gym to take selfies and film herself doing 4 pull ups. She has to be the fakest person in Hollywood.

See

The one that got the most jacked they never really talked about and she didn't even have that revealing of an outfit was Jessica Biel. She got strong as fuck. In fact of all the marvel and dc female superheroines I'd take Biel to win in a fight IRL.

>gym bunny type

Attached: 467856.jpg (627x957, 174K)

>225 Ibs

lmao

Attached: MK ultra brie.png (603x570, 78K)

>It's the time that I was starting to be able to lift a lot more and I was learning how to punch and kick and do judo throws," she says. "It was also the time that I was learning how to sit at a conference table and slam my hands on the table and say, 'You need to listen to what I'm saying.' And learning to not feel guilty about taking up space like that."

Attached: gender norms BTFO.jpg (816x1131, 233K)

Please explain

Attached: 1549333042581.png (250x418, 121K)

>"This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "
I guarantee this either never happened or he was being facetious.

>I was at the gym and this guy paid me a compliment
>I can't even show off without getting harassed
>What you're saying is "I deserved it for what I was lifting"

As mediocre as it is, I highly doubt she did a 225 deadlift.

>Have to rethink my gender norms

Yeah, as soon as the women at my job start pulling their weight, and don't fuck up everything they touch I'll start taking them a little more seriously.

This bitch is so ugly

there is no fucking way she can only deadlift 225 but can hipthrust 400. This has to be an intentional troll.

>hip thrusting
whats the purpose of this besides taking you to snap city sooner or later?

Attached: feige.jpg (1441x904, 368K)

What the fuck is that weird pelvic thrust thing?

of course not you JERK

Thing to brag about on twitter. It is useless as exercise.

What a legend.

Attached: thinking about stan.jpg (816x1197, 220K)

Imagine holding a door open for her!

ohhhhhh noooooooooooo

Why are you crybabies so insecure?

easily “””lifting””” 400 lbs

>actress dead-lifting 225 pounds,
Only one rep?

Hugh Jackman was deadlifting 450+ in a 5 set when he was training for the last Wolverine movie. I his 40s...

This. Biel should be the gold standard for /fit/ actresses.

She's also in her 40s though user

there is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY she was doing 225 anything more than one time a month

She's 29...

ummmmm.........

Attached: 29 years old.jpg (905x1222, 248K)

>rolling back unnecessary laws that are just taken advantage of 90% of the time

oh nooo what will we do bros

What about 225 lb Black dudes?

>an intensive, four-hour daily gym routine
Isn't this just overkill?

Show me her benching more than her bodyweight and doing more than 10 pullups and I’ll be impressed. deadlifts are babby-tier.

If she was truly working out this hard, where is all her muscle mass? I mean did you see her red carpet pic from the awards today? You can see her arms and there is nothing there!

powerful

Attached: file.png (618x412, 442K)

The arms and legs of someone doing a daily 4 hour workout with personal trainer that can supposedly deadlift 225.

Attached: brie-larson-a.jpg (420x700, 111K)

Emily blunt got fit for edge of tomorrow and she kept her mouth shut about gender

>deadlifts are babby-tier

lol retard

This. It's astounding how delusional people like her are, how much their ideology has warped and melted their brains.

Attached: 3737838523.jpg (1080x1350, 319K)

It's like being a turbo cunt is her superpower

There is like ZERO muscle on her body! I mean look at her calves, those are the easiest to bulk. There is nothing Fucking there!

that can't happen, Biel and Antje can't play all female comic characters

Attached: Jessica Biel Working Out.jpg (1200x1848, 215K)

Spider veins at 29... What happen...

I love how they purposely block out her disgusting feet

>hip thrusting 400 lbs LoL

I do hip thrusts once a week with just a 25 lbs dumbbell on my crotch and I have a post baby birth Kardashian ass compared to this fucking ironing board. This bitch has never done thrusts or deadlifts in her life.

Attached: F5DC208F-ADC3-4375-A9E4-AC056EBA09A5.jpg (1252x1488, 290K)

>'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.'

This would be such a based catchphrase for Captain Marvel to use in the movie

Did they really have to cast such an insufferable cunt?

Attached: and you will like it.jpg (1450x2175, 220K)

But I thought wh*te women age gracefully

I bet she fucks poor Justin up against the wall

I only counted 3 from dead hang to chin over bar. And all three of those were kipping

I think you guys don't realize how weak the average woman is. Most couldn't deadlift 135. Having said that, no way she can lift 225. It's just obvious looking at her physique. She was probably doing it off blocks or something.

>hop in, dude.

any red carpet feet pics?

Attached: nina.jpg (1080x1350, 1.85M)

promiscuity and alcoholism

Attached: brie larson amazing.jpg (958x1274, 175K)

heh, time to rethink your beauty norms, kid

simple its not happening

Attached: Larson red carpet.jpg (2000x2533, 1.43M)

lbs hip thrust
>>flat pancake ass

but who was liar

>'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

Lmao this is some female /r9k/ shit, is Brie autistic? It's harder to tell in women.

>I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.'
okay, this is epic

Pure narcissism

lmfao those stats
those are miserable stats because those are minimum range of motion exercises where a typical male gym goer can deadlift 300+lb and lol @ hipthrusts
stupid cock sucking brain damaged feminist

At the gym, I saw this powerful woman working out four hours a day. She was dead-lifting 225 pounds, hip-thrusting 400 pounds and pushing A Jeep up a hill.

I watched her lift something really heavy, and I went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' Since I am the epitome of health. She said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.'

And then everybody clapped.

>Larson is reticent to discuss her personal life and declines to answer questions in interviews that make her uncomfortable.

>When asked about her desire to be private, she has said that she fears being judged for her flaws and has added that the privacy allows her to play a wide variety of parts without being typecast.

>Larson began dating Alex Greenwald, a musician and lead singer of the band Phantom Planet, in 2013, and they were engaged from 2016 to 2019. The couple cohabited in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles. She had credited Greenwald for creating a safe space for her and for empowering her to take risks in her work.

looks like the anti-fungal medication worked

Attached: D9344C7F-FF87-40A2-B92A-EE6D665F1F0F.jpg (800x1422, 232K)

Those toes and feet still look mangled and gnarled

Alex greenwald, huh? Is that an Irish last name?

Attached: 79F711FC-1535-4657-B82F-7073A51318CD.jpg (1216x1733, 650K)

12 ozs pounds

WTF! Why has nobody commented in this thread or the other about the claim of her pushing a fucking jeep up a hill?
>pushing a 4000+lb jeep UP a fucking hill

Attached: nice car.webm (352x640, 528K)

4 real pullups would unironically be pretty impressive for a chick, but yeah she's not even gym bunny-tier. They usually have nice asses from doing the elliptical and some shitty kettlebell squats or burpees or whatever they do. Brie has nothing and I seriously doubt the veracity of her claims, because hip thrusting 400 lbs and having almost little to no ass development means she's a goddamn liar, or they're using some weird machine that lets you pretend like you're doing big boy weights and calling it a 'hip thrust' (kind of like leg press, where an untrained teenager can do 600 lbs).

>someone complimented her
>she was offended
>"I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms"
No, that's very much normal.

Also lol@2plateDL. Bitch men do more than that their first day in the gym.

The body of a 70 year old woman.

Attached: fleurs.jpg (584x699, 130K)

if brie larson can actually hip thrust 400 pounds i'll eat my fucking laptop

Why in the love of fuck would she not just wear heels with a closed toe?

Maybe just the frame and wheels on a gutted one

Because nobody ever tells women "no" these days. They all live in a bubble.

I've been working out ever since I was a child.
And let me tell you, I deadlifted loads more even when I first started as a kid.

Brie Larson unironically looks older than Zooey Deschanel.
To put this into perspective, Zooey is ten years older than Brie, she's gonna turn 40 next year, and she already has kids.
How could you JUST this hard and so early while someone ten years older than you is still doing great?

And this is coming from someone who actually likes Brie Larson in her movies.

And I may be a Disneyfag but I was actually more hyped for Alita: Battle Angel because that movie has better visuals and I love cyberpunk.

>user makes something up for (You)s
>OH WOW HOW COULD SHE DO THAT THIS CONFIRMS MY WORLDVIEW

Attached: 1520471555807.jpg (580x435, 59K)

nigger
archive.is/BEBNo

That's Edward Furlong

>Larson says. "I said, '

uhh

Nigga I shit taller than her. My starting lifts were better than her whole year of training best.
Literally achievable after a month or less of lifting. My stats were the same as yours starting, I did my 5 rep set with 225 on my third day.

The average American deadlifts more than 225 standing up from the toilet.

Attached: lego.jpg (2572x3861, 2.48M)

Attached: 2436432737.jpg (400x527, 34K)

can confirm, was deadlifting 275 my first year of weights PE back in high school

she never had a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=2X5EzzrdElk

Attached: black liberation.jpg (754x479, 72K)

Hip thrusting...ahahahaja

Fucking celebrity trainers.

Attached: 1538087776622.png (744x567, 132K)

>deadlifting 225 pounds
>"Wow, I can't even lift that!"
>"I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms"
>225 pound deadlift
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M FUCKING DYING

Attached: 1540018665369.gif (377x289, 3.66M)

This. 220 lbs one rep max is nothing

This

It really bothers me they're hyping up 225 lbs as some massive weight even for a woman.

4 things I'd like to say
1. She probably used a trap bar. Nothing wrong with it, but you can usually sling about 20lbs more with it
2. In 6 months of lifting/playing football in high school, which is what I'd assume she trained for, I went from dead lifting 225 (her starting weight) to 455. To be fair, I did lift prior to joining the team, but I never had a serious training regiment until then.
3. I know women who, in the same six months, could sling more weight than that. It's not impressive.
4. Actually quoting how much you hip thrust is just embarrasing.

I like her for the role but the last two weeks of news about her completely turned me off. Not everything has to be a personal affront to her, but damn does she make it seem like it does.

Guarantee she's still salty about the time a certain guy she was in love with fuck and chucked her. Nobody except a broken woman says and thinks like that normally.

I’m on week five on Stronglifts 5x5, the DL weight is ~165, I’m tempted to try 225 since it’s probably not too bad

She probably just used only her back to pick it up

Her lunges makes me uncomfortable.

Do 185, if easy then 205, if easy then 225.

ORM on deads can wildly flucate. I know people who have nearly an 80 lb difference between orm and reps

oof, yikes

Attached: file.png (802x1132, 1.02M)

Thanks for the tips buddy, I’ll keep it in mind

Wow... This is nothing.
White women were a mistake.

Pic is a 3rd world country carrying 770lbs.

Attached: images.jpg (603x450, 59K)

Remember that Wonder Woman came out a year ago. Remember that it was touted as a progressive film. Remember that Gal Gadot didn't shill the movie or herself in this way at all.

user, you dont need to go that far. This is fanfic tier shit that she wrote

Also Gal Gadot is much more physically impressive and imposing. I can believe she does 225 or more

Lot of virgin manbabies in this thread. Don't worry, sexbots with artificial wombs will be invented 10 years after your dead

>all these incel men responding comparing themselves to a woman
fucking hilariously pathetic.

But I already have kid

Look at the grip she's using, it's narrow and her hands are turned 90 degrees to the normal pull up hold. This all makes it much harder than the normal wide grip that most guys would use to do pull-ups. She is also doing knee raises along with the pull-up which is attacking her core at the same time. Doing a normal pull-up most people would try to keep their body straight and try not to move it.
On top of this I doubt most guys can do 10-15 pull-ups. I do a lot of rock climbing myself so I'm quite good at them but if I bring friends along to the wall I'll always get them to try and few and 5 reps would be their limit.
We also don't know how long she's been training when this video was taken, this could have been her fifth set? Anyways my point is that the exercise is harder than you think, it's not a normal pull-up

>Look at the grip she's using, it's narrow and her hands are turned 90 degrees to the normal pull up hold. This all makes it much harder than the normal wide grip that most guys would use to do pull-ups.
What are you talking about, Willis? Externally rotating your wrists and bringing them in brings the exercise closer to a chin-up, which is far easier than a pull-up.
>She is also doing knee raises along with the pull-up
The momentum from this only makes it easier to complete the chin-up.

her eyes are too small

Attached: 1550451229470.png (1167x800, 1020K)

That's not the body of someone who worked out for their role

>workout hardcore
>have the body of a wooden plank

Bravo, Jason Walsh

/fit/ here
It's almost 2x her body weight, and I'm positive none of you cucked little basedlards could do anything near that.

If you think she is capable of 400lbs then something is wrong with you.

This must be bait or you don’t train at all.
Chin up are objectively easier than pull ups. Having your legs up also puts your center of gravity higher and makes the excercisr easier than a dead hang.

filming wrapped last year

That's no excuse. 9 months of "intense" training shouldn't result in someone having little to no muscle mass.

what are you basing that on? she wasn't particularly muscular before the was cast. no reason she should maintain once the workout regimen stops. even professional elite athletes lose functionality and muscle mass just 2 months after an event. brie hasn't been training since last june.

I will never not laugh at this

NEW TRAILER... "Captain Marvel: Ready to Defeat Thanos"

youtube.com/watch?v=iYm12zOwtWw&feature=youtu.be&t=134

Attached: Endgame.webm (640x266, 745K)

epic copying YouTube comment as bait

That seems like a lot.

>what are you basing that on?
During her training videos and the film she has very little to no muscle mass.
> brie hasn't been training since last june.
She trained for 9 months before the movie and it started filming last January/Febuary

user, Brie Larson is middle eastern.

One doesn't count. Have at least 10 more and maybe I will stop calling you incel.

those were promo videos during the initial training, not maintenance during principal photography. and i said she hasn't been training since filming WRAPPED, why would you bring up when filming started? are you retarded? am I talking to a russian bot?

it's ok to hate brie larson for having a shit personality but this fitness nitpicking is horse shit. she's been a pretty little princess girl her whole life and only started seriously working out to film for the role. who you saw on the oscars tonight was not that girl. this is brie after nearly 9 months of no training. of course she's going back to being a stick.

Why is Mark Weins wearing that wig

Yea Forums btfo

Attached: cm.png (1361x622, 196K)

She's so amazing. I love her.

>Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "
actually talking like this
what an insufferable cunt

you're giving her attention for it, though. because you're giving her attention for it, people are coming to her defense.

if you think about it, this is all your fault. all you had to do was ignore her. her words are pointless, they have no effect on your daily life. if you had given no reaction, no one would have thought anything of it.

you asked for this.

not even reddit likes her, and they think she is a cunt. At least I'm glad they can see there is no boycott for the new marvel movie, and that it might just plain suck

>of course she's going back to being a stick.
She was always a stick. There wasn't a change in her body immediately after training or nine months after

>actually talking like this

Attached: valid.jpg (603x342, 49K)

She's the lead of a multi-hundred-million dollar blockbuster movie and I'm an anonymous poster on a cambodian basket-weaving forum.

The problem with your line of argument is that it fails to take into account that if every actual person just ignored this: they would still pay people to false flag it in hopes of stirring up controversy and getting ticket sales for a turd of a movie.

0 reps straps don't count

Her feet look normal here, what happened?

Rosa > Brie
Alita >>>> Captain Wahman
youtube.com/watch?v=-jL-EAn0D-Q

Attached: go girl.webm (592x332, 318K)

not really, and her right foot is the bad one, notice she hid it all night in photos

Attached: Capture.jpg (785x494, 52K)

Attached: bries feet.jpg (2200x1467, 1.82M)

She's a wigger.

>Why have a husband or kids.
>When you could be surrounded by fake friends, adopt 10 cats, and down a bottle of wine every night.
>SLAY QWEENZ, WE RULE THE WORLD AND SHIEEEETTT

pathetic. i could deadlift more then that at 16.

Attached: 1546673505927.jpg (1280x1807, 666K)

bruthas don't seem to mind though....

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

HAHAHA

Attached: 1550632654080.jpg (512x1024, 87K)

Women just need to be beaten in public from now on.

Ironically touted as the best exercise for gluteus Maximus isolation, aka ass. Seems ineffective

>Seems ineffective

Attached: butt double.jpg (859x508, 44K)

4 pull ups is very good for a woman and it looks like she can actually lift what OP claimed so good for her.

Still sounds like a cunt though.

Why? She's just going to be flailing around in front of a green screen.

Reminder we could've had Natalie Dormer but instead they chose this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg

Attached: 1550101167520.jpg (588x502, 189K)

She was mandated to do it after backlash against this very image and her pathetic glutes.
Not that it will help because her form is probably terrible and I doubt she can in any way lock out the 400lbs.

Why Does she have to be shitty and sarcastic about it though. Also Next you are going to brag about being able to push big numbers in the leg press. No shit, literally everyone can Do that, even small teenagers.

I don't care about her personality, politics or homely face. I just want fit muscular chicks in movies on par with Henry Caville and Christian Bale, is that so bad?

>"This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health,"
imagine being the kind of person that gets butthurt when complimented

>"This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!' As if he were the epitome of health," Larson says. "I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "

This is so ridiculously cunty I suspect that it's fake.

this

look at pictures of her 3 months ago compared to now. bitch aged 5 years at least

Four hour daily with zero muscle tone, fucking imagine that.

Attached: secret cave.jpg (1020x904, 91K)

who else looks at fan art of themselves?

Attached: 1533454474478.jpg (313x286, 71K)

shes the one telling us to rethink our gender norms though.

you're not a misogynist are you?

I have yet to see a woman in my gym deadlift that much, at most I've seen 90 kilos and even then they're pulling sumo.

fucking batshit, I had no idea who she was or that she was capt. marvel until this thread, i don't come here that often but wow she is a fucking lolcow

Has one actress ever caused as much asspain on Yea Forums as Brie Larson?

How did you fuck up your wrist doing deadlifts?

>4 pull ups
Chin ups. Much easier then a pull up but still impressive
>looks like she can actually lift what OP claimed so good
She doesn't have the muscle mass to do that. Its physically impossible. Either she lied or someone gave her fake plates

Well if you want to be specific she's doing neutral grip pull ups. Also she does hip thrusts with very close to 400lbs in the video already.

I'm not sure she's doing the full ROM or really contracting her muscles during the motion, but she does do them

> hip thrusts with very close to 400lbs
> fake plates
She isn't struggling much
The bar isn't even bending
If you've ever picked up 400 before you would know slamming them into the ground dose not make a sound that quiet.

Ugly

Why are you all so obsessed with Tom Holland's photoshopped ass? At least use the original.

Actually yeah it just seemed odd

But she isn't normal, she is abnormal which is why he mentioned it and its why she incorrectly thought it represented a changing of the norms.

I've never been repulsed by a woman (a movie star no less) in my life. Holy shizzle i can't imagine the horny normies and how they are feeling.

Attached: pooed.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

Fuck y’all who say 225 is easy I hurt myself doing starting strength repping >250lbs at 150/155 bodyweight and again at 225 lbs at 145 lbs. used to lift during the frank yang days and not even sure if I can pull bodyweight anymore.
T. Weak old manlet

Girls at my old uni gym used to do 120kg for 6-8 reps. Not fat, and not super tall either

I'm sure everyone who says shit like that here is being 110% truthful user...

>"This guy watched me lift something really heavy, and he went, 'Wow, I can't even lift that!'

Yeah, I'm sure that really happened Bree.

Attached: 1470293134102.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

>so how much were you lifting
>....umm, like... really heavy!

Attached: 1468963874583.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

And then everyone in the room stood up and started to clap

She looks just like ketchup smells.

>hip-thrusting 400 pounds
Good to know Larson can't count. There is only 150 on each side.

Attached: 300.png (646x366, 289K)

It literally says 350lbs right there on the picture.

Larson said she did 400
>It literally says 350lbs
I counted the plates.
Even if I messed up its still not 350

Wtf I'm gay now???

Saw the video of the hip thrust, she was using fake-weights. Cringe.

STFU YOU hhhhuuwhite male!!!

Shes acting to subvert young girls into becoming horrible people. Meanwhile she suck penises for movie roles.

Unironically a lot for most women (because most of them are lazy cunts that only do meme excercises or plateau and never bother to increase the weight), achievable for most men without any or much training.

She still looks like wet rag, all of the Hollywood magicks at your finger tips and you still look this mediocre, claiming that you've turned yourself into some athletic supergirl. Please fuck off already.

Those are some nice digits you got there

Attached: batemandubs.jpg (368x288, 19K)

Not really. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. This bitch is weak. I bet females that hit the gym seriously also think she's weak

"Stunt-heavy"
So some wire jumping in front of a green screen.

Zooey Deschanel is a legitimately beautiful woman. Brie is a 7/10 with make-up at best.

Eh, hello. The bar is 45lbs. If you add Olympic collars that's easily another 5lbs.
150+150+45+5=350

Stop using retarded american measurements!

That's the kind of comeback you think of in the shower two hours later. I'm going with "didn't happen" on this one.

>400lbs hip thrust, no ass
what did she mean by this.

>For an average woman(Larson is the epitome of average) its not bad.
The point is she's comparing herself to men.

Have they even tried to portray her as anything but an absolute cunt yet? Is this a real marketing strategy?

Attached: IMG_20181011_231254.jpg (400x400, 21K)

WHOA SHE'S A PAMPERED CELEBRITY WHO GETS PAID BIG MONEY TO LOOK PHYSICALLY DECENT

WHAT A HERO.

I deadlift 2.14x my bodyweight, thank you very much

IMPEACH TRUMP!

Now back to the most important fact: check the bar bend, or total lack of it. Those are one of those fake weights so popular on social media now. Real weight about 120lb total. Cringe.

>hip thrusting 400lbs
yeah, i'm calling bullshit. now with that tiny ass she has

>"I said, 'Yeah, I guess you're going to have to rethink your gender norms.' "
my fucking sides, can you imagine someone saying this unironically thinking they're delivering an epic burn?

Attached: pepekek.gif (360x346, 170K)

She's a skinnyfat woman
most skinnyfat women can barely do a regular pushup

It's mind boggling to me how rich, successful adult people can say such retarded shit publicly. I still cringe when I remember shit that I said or did when I was fucking 14 that I'm sure nobody else remembers.

some people lack self awareness. ignorance is bliss as they say

The movie is long done shooting.

Christ you are pathetic, bragging about a 3 plate deadlift. Hold yourself to a higher standard

Exactly, she should be THICC now with legs and arms with fat mass
This appearance of her does not help to sell the movie
She's not playing a supermodel
She's playing a superhero

Attached: 5937120845_360572ba95.jpg (420x280, 33K)

You are fucked /pol/, She is going after you.

So she will not have the female audience

Based liar poster

>bragging about lifting more than a woman
>spelling mistake
I know you’re a loser

all lies

you've mislabeled those plates, i have those brands at our gym. the actual weights are probably (from inside to outside) 25, 10, 45, 10, 5, 5

which would be 100 on either side or a 245 pound hip thrust, which would make sense given how little the plates bang as they hit the ground and that from wheat i can tell she isn't wearing a pad on her hips (if it was above 300 pounds you bet your ass she would have some cushion there, that shit hurts and will leave marks)

>devastated to hear about Stan's death, he was a huge fan of mine

>the actual weights are probably (from inside to outside) 25, 10, 45, 10, 5, 5
>not arranging plates biggest inside to smallest outside

ISHYGDDT

bars dont bend with 350lbs retard