Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Attached: IMG_5345.jpg (640x735, 106K)

Great. Lets see it.
>Erm, well, I can't show it to anybody because... reasons

>has month to prove he's not faking it
>waits until after he's arrested
More of that 60 IQ planning

The "evidence" is that the memo line of the personal cheque he wrote them didn't say "for hoax." lol

>Yeah, I'm thinking he's black.

What's his endgame now ?

doubling down

Can this fucking retarded faggot just cut his losses and go? You got caught, dude. Let it go.

to crash his career, then douse it in gasoline and set it on fire

The evidence is on golden tablet that only he can read from out of a hat that he will narrate to the courtroom.

imagine if the Niggarians were MAGAGODS?

He has a gas station receipt showing he wasn't even in Chicago at the time of the attack.

Attached: Jussie_Smollett.jpg (640x720, 99K)

Attached: 1550921692194.jpg (523x521, 121K)

>has evidence
>doesn't show it
Yeah im thinking hes a dumb nigger

Attached: hey rabbie.png (500x678, 278K)

Crashing his career, with no survivors

This has to be one of the most peculiar Losses I've ever witnessed.

>he wasn't even in Chicago at the time of the attack.

kek

how does he get out of this? So let's believe him, so were to believe nigerian body builders he is friends with decided to attack him with MAGA slurs?

I can't see a way without somehow proving the Nigerians weren't the ones who staged the attack (and after seeing the video of them buying the masks and shit and figuring they've confessed, I don't know how you do this). There's no way to sell the idea that he thought he was being attacked by white people as long as these guys are the known perps.

Gasoline is to dangerous. Bleach is more race baiting shit. Hey don't ask me, it was his plan to go with gas in the first place.

His lawyer probably told him to play it off as a performance piece.
>It's not that I fake it that's important, it's that this kind of thing COULD have happened in Trump's America, that's the REAL issue here

The ””evidence”” is that the check he made out to the brothers said it was for a workout program

Hes clearly playing the same 10d chess that Trump is playing.

Publicize this. Once it turns out he's a double nigger everyone will be truly #woke about race in America.

>he was being attacked by white people as long as these guys are the known perps.
It was real in his mind.

Oh shit, Smollett redemption arc, polnazis btfo

The dude was probably on set for a show at the time of the attack

Literally the only way he gets out of it is if the jury is filled with shitskins and they OJ him. He’s 100% obviously guilty, not even the liberal media is defending him

Attached: B6F5DD48-6C61-4FA9-A77A-9BEAE3CC1243.gif (267x200, 260K)

Wait! That's it! Inherited holocaust trauma!

doubling down
the ultimate play in the SJW/Commie handbook.

Lets see how it plays out.

Attached: SjwRacist.jpg (755x453, 112K)

You don't commit a felony as a performance piece.

>Mark Fuhrman was the lead detective of the Smollett case

woah

I hate it when when fuckers who are almost BTFO don't give up and desperately try to cling on.

>swears to god he didn't do it
this dude's worse than barry bonds and mark mcguire

Attached: 0218-jussie-smollett-black-panther-john-schreiber-kcbs2-4.jpg (728x567, 82K)

He's starting to believe his own lies

Mixed with inherited racial trauma mixed with inherited homophobia trauma.

I have no idea, the dude fucked up pretty much every step.
>Get people that were associates to do the attack using a fucking cheque
>They were photographed buying the supplies and even had the receipt on them
>His story was outrageous as well as his reaction, saying he fought the men off despite both of them being giganiggas, being doused in bleach in -20F weather, and walking a significant distance with a rope tied around his neck and making sure to keep his sandwich
>Was set to testify against the dudes the police caught until he found out they were the guys he paid

Not to mention he called them on his cell an hour before and an hour after the "attack."

>it waz foe traininggggg

hahaha

>jussie status: arrested
>trump status: not arrested despite dozens of allegations and scrutiny from all angles

:^)

Are you kidding me? This is the best part. The fuckers who give in and cry and blame a drug problem and mental illness are the worst.
This guy is like Stephen Glass being dragged by Chuck Lane to the site of the "hacker convention" and getting more and more trapped by his lies. It's delicious to smell his panic.

DELET THIS

Fake another hate crime to garner sympathy and distract from the previous fake hate crime.

Attached: 589f3121c0b8c5b5cc57b47b7a997d1116bd200916fb7d861c831a05e3d871a3.jpg (538x496, 29K)

Trump hasn’t been arrested for months and months despite some of the best prosecutors in the world looking into his case

harvey weinstein paid him to do it.

Meh, I prefer watching them cry. And if they cling on instead of surrendering it's cause there's still a remote chance that they'll get away with it like OJ.

The nigerians get killed by white supremacists.

This lol

Suicide

OJ had the full support of the black community from the start. Jussie's been disavowed by them. He won't get away with it.

OJ style cop chase would be great.

Attached: 1509597317236.gif (500x275, 873K)

>My evidence your honor? The evidence is all around you. It's America, your honor. TRUMP'S America. That's all the evidence you need to know this was a police setup.

hire the nigerians again
this time to dress up as cops and beat him up to prove police brutality and bias

wtf why hasn't he been arrested despite dozens of allegations and scrutiny from all angles?
after a certain number of allegations doesn't that just make that person automatically guilty or do you need to have like, proof in America?

This nigger is something else

>wtf why hasn't he been arrested
A warrant was issued and he'll turn himself in. This is pretty common. Police don't have to go grab every non-violent offender, as most people don't try to run.

HE SHOOTING 4D DICE NIGGA

>thinking a fag would be bothered by prison sex

Anyone else still amazed at how this turned out? Like I figured he was lying, but I never imagined that the truth would be so insane. I thought he just into a scuffle one night and tried to get some quick media exposure

Attached: happy-man-looking-at-computer.jpg (640x435, 28K)

>Hes clearly playing the same 10d chess that Trump is playing.
Do you mean the president of the United States? Is that who you are referring to?

>OJ had the full support of the black community from the start.
And Jussie didn't? The moment his kike lawyer starts throwing shit around about the CPD being rayciss he'll have the support of the nigger community again.

I would have loved to see what happened if he got away with it.. for a while. Imagine this dumbass giving interviews and talking shit for weeks on end, and only after weeks that the truth came out. Imagine the shit he had pre-planned to say about Trump and white people, would have been interesting but now we will never know

Yeah. I thought for sure that this was just some gay violence he tried to cover up with a crazy story, but it turned out far more entertaining.

>*applause*
You're free to go, Mr. Smollett.

>And Jussie didn't?
No. Absolutely not. He's been dropped from Empire and even the blacks on TMZ are throwing him under the bus.

Niggers hate gays.

Can you fucking read? I said did, past tense.

were his fingerprints on the letter he sent? and would that mean he would have to directly negate what the Nigerians said was the case?

And that's why it's not the same as OJ, retard. The black support for OJ never wavered from the start. Blacks dropped Jussie after the first facts came out.

That sort of idiotic "brotherhood" that the black community tries to employ wherein crimes and outright lies and even attacks on your own people are ok so long as you're doing it in the name of the cause and fighting The Man.

It's basically the OJ defense - literally any scenario is possible EXCEPT that I did it, so you can't say I did it.

As long as he never admits it, there will always be people (re: morons) who will believe him. And our legal system is very subjective, so there's always a slim chance he'll get off.

You can't even compare the two, OJ was really, REALLY fucking famous. Everyone loved the guy. Literally no one knew who Jussie was before this happened.

>post bail
>pay nigerians to actually string him up and hang him to death

The only way out is deeper in. The only way to save his name

Why do you keep trying to push this narrative?

I'd still hang with OJ. He seems like a fun guy.

Stop moving goalposts fucking faggot, you're just as bad as Jussie kek.
They both had the support of the niggers at the beginning, now fuck off.
> Literally no one knew who Jussie was before this happened.
Yet all national media, poloticians and niggers community were sucking his dick the second after.

Apparently he hasn't even seen the black Chicago chief of police tearing into Jussie.

It's inside a magic hat that only he can look inside of.

>That judges name?
Albert Einstein

>Stop moving goalposts fucking faggot
What an idiot you are. No goalposts have been moved. You just sound like an idiot at this point. Jussie's case is nothing like OJ's when it comes to black community support. That's the argument, and you're a total moron to argue that they are the same.

>Refused to hand over phone
>Make a spreadsheet and claimed it was "to protect non-work friends" on his phone
>The check

Yeah no, he can holler all he wants, those two right there make him suspicious despite the outlandish claims he stated at the circumstantial conditions of that night.

When they say 'reportedly' in media today it actually means 'we saw someone say something on twitter'.

...with no survivors!

>They both had nigger community support at the beginning
>No wahh you're wrong
go suck a dick or something fag

CANT BUMP THE TRUMP

Dude if they have an all-black jury he'll actually get charged even harder. Black people hate him because he's gay and he ruined Black History Month.

He needs a jury of all-white liberals with the most guilt to stand a chance

>They both had the support of the niggers at the beginning, now fuck off.

And now that's all gone, all of his coworkers hate him, he got fired, and every famous nigger in the past week has spoken against him. OJ kept the support the entire time and even 25 years later still has it.

He's a fucking retard, he's here every day saying how smollets carreer is going to be fine.

lmao whatever """""evidence""""" this dumb fucking ape brings forward will be great cant wait

so was the bleach to blind him or to turn him white?

Dubs and Jussie gets away with it.

Attached: jussie-smollett-696.jpg (618x410, 49K)

>at the beginning
I said "from the beginning" and you know it, you shifty mongoloid. The fact that you tried to reword it not just shows that you know you're wrong.

Jussie Smollett died on that tanker 2 years ago.

>and every famous nigger in the past week has spoken against him.
Except Terrance Howard

>le epic dubs meme

fuck off

to clean him, they were rolling around in the ground after all

Dont get too relaxed

He can do this:
>say he was paying the brothers money for body building training only
>the brothers concocted a plan to make it seem like Jussie was paying them for a fake hate crime
>leave the country on their own to make it seem extra suspicious
>go into stores and buy all their gear in one place to make it easy to find them
>come back and launch their Operation Destroy Jussie plot

These Nigerians are Trump supporters.

Attached: black trump.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

He was dropped from the last episodes of Empire by the cast's request. You think Terrance wasn't among them?