What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: slapped the yamaka.png (1366x1244, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgk_LygoQI
youtube.com/watch?v=5KboHhVhY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=t-1zhSoEOmA
youtube.com/watch?v=xAhw6eRtoN8
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A
youtube.com/watch?v=8WlP7mL8TRY&t=1538s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most kino Howard moment?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgk_LygoQI

He explained it in the seinfeld's show: he's lazy. He likes the high that signing for a new show gives but then he doesn't like to start working.

>its a beet lands a plane episode

Attached: plane_001.jpg (1716x1059, 645K)

WIG

>oy vey the goyim know i'm a jew

Attached: 99a112230101161c35c68e61f5e67190be9e4284bebb1624ab88ae647661a461.jpg (525x700, 131K)

Is it confirmed? He really wears a wig?

He got exposed in that almost anybody can make a popular podcast show now and talk to random celebrities, so he got jealous as fuck.

Lol did you just call Andy Dick a goy?

He sold out to go mainstream. He barely gave his thoughts on Smollet. If he had been the old Howard , the Howard who went to hs with black kids, he would have had a lot yo say.

George Takei

thats the woman bill cosby raped right

Nah, he just is 65 and lazy now. Howard used to tear apart everything.

>its a howard says you should work your way up through terrestrial local radio before starting a podcast episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5KboHhVhY2w

he was hip to the progressive puritan hate movement that can take down anyone and went PC before he would get me too'd.

Attached: a76dgy9k87i21.jpg (702x904, 70K)

>(((progressive puritan hate movement)))
>and went PC
In short, he was always and is a Jude.

When piers morgan asked to tug his hair to see if it was real he went stiff and said "don't get too frisky!" there's no reason to care about frisky if it's real

idk the last time he had Beetle on, but the day after that was probably when he started going wrong

Attached: pokemonetemplate1_beetla0.jpg (825x618, 145K)

not even 100 podcasts combined together can top the howard stern show. I stopped listening to the jew a long time now but he is a fucking genius compared to fucking joe rogan or whoever.
It's just a shame that he hasn't got the drive like he used to to bury these fags.

>no I called him a FILTHY goy

Attached: 1353100556629.jpg (338x381, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t-1zhSoEOmA

>I swear on a stack of bibles I do not color my hair

howie the jew jewed the goyem before jewing out to the establishment juden
for old school shock jocks that still entertain, there is Walton & Johnson

Is this a joke post? Do you even know who he is? He'd swear on a stack of bibles that he shits in his mom's mouth if it got him 1 more listener.

I miss the old days

youtube.com/watch?v=xAhw6eRtoN8

He does shit in his mom's mouth, though.

you misinterpreted my post, probably due to low IQ

What is his most offensive bit?
youtube.com/watch?v=7RiHfEtOy6A

Attached: Capture.jpg (892x676, 54K)

wow Ophelia is pretty hot in that bit.

>swears on a stack of bibles
>is Jewish
Silly goyim.

>pressures women to perform sex acts on themselves on his show, in addition to abusing the mentally ill for cheap shock laughs
>lectures Norm about sexual harassment
Fuck this bald clown

>>lectures Norm about sexual harassment
when did this happen

>he went stiff
how do you know that? His lower half was behind the table

cringe

he swore on a stack of bibles that he doesn't DYE it, but of course you wouldn't dye a wig.........

Attached: 1514743168132.png (225x178, 4K)

nice argument pleb

nothing hes a degenerate scumbag who further lowered the moral fabric of society, fucker should never have got so big in the first place.

Attached: 77ii.jpg (1036x627, 179K)

>pleb
you listen to "shock jock" radio. I am 90% sure you look and dress exactly like kevin smith but fatter

I stopped listening to the show when Stern didn't replace Artie. Stern and Quivers are limousine liberals now. Artie was the blue collar, road comedian of the show. With him gone and nobody to take his place, the show became unbearable. How many times can you listen to Stern tell Quivers the same old story about memorizing the Torah? “Svi!"

wow your jokes and insults are really something pleb. go back and listen to jordan peterson

I grew up in Philly but never understood the appeal of this guy

>old days
>2006
fucking Millenial
youtube.com/watch?v=8WlP7mL8TRY&t=1538s

There's only one based jew left in radio welcome to the Savage Nation

>implying it ever went right

Attached: tomsnyder540.jpg (540x309, 50K)

The Tomorrow show was absolute kino