Why was Turk so based?

Why was Turk so based?

Attached: scrubs.jpg (630x400, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKiPqiBr2iM
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3WvhBnISg
azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2019/02/20/blackface-photos-in-asu-ua-yearbooks/2927756002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He blax.

EVERYBODY was based on that show, even the annoying Jew.
Because it was a good show with good actors&writing.

Attached: a131166f3536cc83.jpg (510x383, 62K)

turk is terrible because he is associated with carla

I unironically thought he was funny because of the black stereotype things he did. Dancing, weird handshakes, loves wings, it's actually fucked up by today's media guidelines

I miss that show

he seems like he'd be a cool guy irl

this shows sucked ass and is more reddit than any show every created

even more reddit than the office

>What do you think of this ring?
>Its beautiful.. but my folks would kill me if I married a black guy

Attached: 835c3339bd824c51b296e6c239c32640fbfeb3a5b6e5a5f6d30088decd7a7534.jpg (209x200, 8K)

Haha no JD has always been insufferable. I recently rewatched Scrubs and I really, really hate JD. He is worse than Ross and Rachel together.

Heh, sure, but that makes Cox´smackdowns so much better.

No sane person would want a black surgeon.

a stronk woman, a jew and a black

me lub show

Attached: soylent.png (1159x665, 231K)

>Elliot
>Strong women
Retard

>it's the /Dr. Cox busting Turk's ass for not being black enough (any more)/ episode

Attached: turkminivan.jpg (1115x793, 110K)

JD is annoying and weak, Turk and Cox too. The women are cunty and stupid. Generally, the women act like tough men and the guys act like pansified pussies. The show is disgusting and the humor is very light and mild. *insert le random daydram cutaway after someone just died dramatically xDD* It's a gay ass show and I fucking hate it. Don't waste your time watching this atrocious show.

And as always, you're welcome.

The Todd was the better surgeon.

Attached: Cal Turk.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>Because it was a good show with good actors&writing.
No.

It's an all-around shitty sitcom with terrible characters and bullshittly contrived character arc retcons as well as no calibration on conflict. Episodes are filled with big deals about nothing and with zero follow up later on. It's a plastic shit show designed by and for cucks who feel artsy and bohemian in their maudlin faux-comedy set-up. Terrible.

Zoomer plz go and stay go, adults are talking here.

Scrubs is literal zoomer filth you disgusting reddit cutaway.

Why can't you subhuman newfag pol scum just leave or die or whatever? I really hope you choke and suffocate on every single buzzword you spout, you absolute fucking retard. Really, I wish you, personally, death. You deserve to die, in an unpleasant way.

barely any zoomers have seen the show since it's not on Netflix

>Be insufferable
>Get laid by women way out of your league
It's not fair

Attached: 1539693097983.png (499x372, 197K)

>I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRIIICAAAAA

Attached: 5x7_J.D._eats_body_butter.jpg (2000x1500, 495K)

That was probably the worst thing. JD had much too many women for the kind of person he was.

you've clearly never been a doctor. I have a moderately good job, I'm 100 pounds overweight, and getting dates/gfs is a nonissue in my late 20s/early 30s. As a doctor it would RAIN vagina.

For me it's nurse Tisdale

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

This, kelso and cox made the show.

ummm

Attached: z.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Donnie

Attached: scrubs8-03.jpg (300x225, 17K)

>Turk
>actually not a Turk

>100 pounds overweight
>50 kg overweight
>half a zentner
no

This show is actually hot garbage

>zero calibration on conflict
They make big deals that last the entire episode about nothing, and they brush big issues under the rug.
Like, Turk was freaking out about paying for a baby when carla was taking time off.
Dude, you're going to be a fucking surgeon. Are you serious?
That was even the fucking resolution.
J.D. literally said "but leik dood, ur gonna make tons of money xd." and it was over.
Meanwhile cabbage failing out of med school just had him becoming a barista with zero follow up. Nice.
>zero continuity
lmao here's an episode about Doug being a fuck up and finding his calling as a coroner; moral of the story: there's something for everyone!
lmao here's an episode of turk losing his confidence and dr cox warns him he'll turn out like doug who is now a fuck up again if he doesn't get his confidence back
>unlikable characters

Reddit tier trash.

My nigga
This show was full of hotties, god damn

>that's your first name
>you think my name is Turk Turkleton?

It's nice how you can instantly tell someone is a retarded underage fag when they refer to something from 20 years ago as "reddit".

>Garbage Romance drama
>MUH STRONG WOMEN
>JD, Turk, Cox and Kelso are absolute cucks
>That godawful relationship between JD and Elliott
>The series got worse every season
>Carla

Attached: 1547963556146.png (320x431, 236K)

Who the actress?

The girl from The Drew Carey Show is the hottest one.

Attached: dr cox scrubs vietnam.jpg (389x253, 75K)

Except for Ben Carson

>20 years ago
t. zoomer

>zentner
The zentner is an obsolete name for a unit of mass which was used predominantly in Germany,
the fuck are you on about

Based. About to post her myself. Still can't believe JD managed to fuck this up so bad.

Attached: LookingForMrRight_003.jpg (600x900, 256K)

the bitch with comatose husband who died was probably the hottest

no ur the hottest ;)

Post the best Cox putdowns

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKiPqiBr2iM

Also, a zentner is 50kg, he is just retarded.

mandy moore was the hotest you plebs

>Yet another show that wouldn't survive in this political climate
I honestly feel sorry for zoomers that they would be able to enjoy silly shows because nothing can be silly anymore

Because the show was made far enough back in time he didn't have to be better than JD. They're both man children and elliot is a womanchild.

this

Attached: that's SO funny.jpg (561x385, 53K)

To be fair, saying "that's SO funny" instead of laughing would drive me insane too

Anyone who says Dr. Molly wasn't the hottest and/or best is a pleb, swine, and probably gay.

Maybe she can't laugh because of autism. I found it cure.

What follow up would you expect for Cabbage?
I agree the money thing is a bit stupid but they just came off of being residents being paid ~40-50k a year burdened down with loans for the past 4-5 years.
doug was always a fuck up he just knew had good medical knowledge

You just know hat Elliot's actress (forgot her name) is an actual dead fish in the bed

thats so MONEY

If it makes you feel better, as black men, me and my brother really enjoyed his character although, Not only is Gus superior, Shawn and Gus’s chemistry is in a different league[\spoiler]

Attached: 1E7D8D6D-3559-4C8B-92FE-74C8615A815E.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

something about this image is so artificial it scares me

Big if true!

Attached: Elliot-Reid-Is-a-Sexy-Nurse-Gif-On-Scrubs.gif (252x328, 1.81M)

Turk and JD look the same in season one and season eight, but Elliot just got worse and worse. The wall is unforgiving.

Why was Elliot so fucking hot?

tara reid was quite cute too

Attached: 1383582858075.gif (156x188, 1.22M)

this is correct

Reminder that Turk was a footfag.

i never noticed you get major saggy sideboob in that clip. that was pretty damn risque for tv

This part of Turk's character was funny because we know he was not those things. In many ways he was just as dorky as JD
That's called comedy 101 because men and women aren't supposed to act that way.
It's undeniably one of the better sitcoms ever made. You're a faggot if you want "calibration on conflict" (do you mean "resolution of conflict?) from a sitcom.

oh please, shawn was 100% better in all regards. now i say that without knocking gus, their chemistry truly was fantastic. but gus was just the best sidekick who tried keeping shawn grounded. his character was a pussy without shawn, and shawn would probably be dead wihtout gus

My brothers friend used to watch this show while he was rotting away from cancer before he croaked, his wife kicked him out of the apartment when he was sick and she was fucking an ex-con so he had to move in with his grandma.

His relatives took all his guns because they were afraid he'd kill his wife or himself, very bleak memory, thanks scrubs for reminding me of all of this.

I didn't watch Psych as much as I wanted to but I still remember the dumb tap dancing to think more clearly shit that Gus taught to the stern dude.
Is Psych just as good a rewatch all this time later as Scrubs or Burn Notice is?

Should've let him kill himself. I hope I'll have the strength when things come to that. The way my life is going I can't see any other ending for me

ive actually been watching it the past couple months when i get home from work. its pretty damn comfy, plus they get creative. the clue episode is great.

JD - whiney faggot fuckface
turk - le funny faggot black man
cox - hurf durf tough love mentor cuck
kelso - hurf durf evil boss cuck
elliot - whinny fuckwhore who becomes a confident mary sue in the span of a single episode
carla - biggest fucking cunt in the world. never satisfied, always gives turk shit (e.g. the butterfly episode where she bitches at him regardless) and thinks she knows better than fucking doctors and she's one of the those nurses with a giant chip on their shoulder. Fuck that.
janitor - one redeemable person because he doesn't give a shit. still gets cucked at the end
>get everything text box wrong about medicine
>propping up nurses while shitting on the pharmacists the one time they show them for no reason other than lmao nurse rool man
and lastly
>it's not enough for the will they won't they trope, no, THEY HAD TO HAVE JD AND ELLIOT GO BACK AND FORTH 4+ FUCKING TIMES.

Literal cuck show made by and for cucks.

Honestly, this is just a steaming pile of normie reddit garbage.

You're trying too hard to fit in.

You too. Stop trying so hard, normalfag, and just relax.

t. youtube.com/watch?v=VJ3WvhBnISg

why did snoop dog intern not like jd

Hey man I’m saying Gus is better than Turk and Shawn is better than JD, now whether Shawn is better than Gus is a different story but I’ve heard it both ways[\spoiler]

im almost finished watching the musical episode in season 7.

nah son this

wish i knew the actresses name because god damn

Attached: 8x2_slo_mo_babe (1).jpg (1637x921, 106K)

unironically the most reddit fucking show i've ever seen.
how could any of you stand watching this shit.

This its a 18 year old sitcom styled off mashed what the fuck did you expect?
Even at the time it was considered kiddie and cringe.
I liked it until season 6 when it shit the bed and the main cast went full self parody.
The end scene was kino though.
It needed to cut the goofy crap down as it was the weakest part of the show.
Was a different time though now everyone thinks this show is proto sjw femen shit but at the time it was poking fun at all of that.
Zoomers and doomers who didn't grow up with it won't understand and that's fine.

>We don't sell insurance, we sell peace of mind... but only to white people
>Would you like some milk?
So, did Scrubs invent milk being a sign of white supremacy?

Scrubs was 100x better than MASH

Mashed handled the serious stuff a bit better and radar was our autist.
Alan aldar/hawkeye is literally jd but painfully unfunny.

Monica Allgeier

Why the fuck was his name Turk?

Short for Turkleton

a few ofyou now remember those old Zach Braff macros about baby corpse boxing gloves.

he's screwed over the other characters on the show the least and consistently oozes confidence and bravado. in short, he's like Joey from Friends except he's also good at his job.

Attached: chiefhat.jpg (1046x1200, 215K)

This was the least racist white/black friendship I've even seen on tv, and it's definitely "racist" by today's standards

Attached: DNRnNPhVQAAlU6f.jpg (400x300, 25K)

where do you think we are?

Disturbing image.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2019/02/20/blackface-photos-in-asu-ua-yearbooks/2927756002/

>The Arizona Republic examined decades of yearbooks from the state’s three public universities after a controversy arose from a blackface photo in Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s medical school annual.

>The search, done as part of a nationwide review by the USA TODAY Network, turned up three photos from the 1980s featuring people who appeared to be in blackface. Blackface is now widely condemned because it is rooted in racist depictions of black people.

>The time Turk had a gay white patient with JD's features whose husband looks exactly like Turk

It's always been a "white" thing, because, well, it's white, but also farmer's are generally white and you know, cows

>Literally a doctor

No one gave af about blackface as long as you weren't doing it in a mean way until about 10 years ago.

Childhood is idolizing JD, adolescence is liking Dr. Cox, adulthood is knowing Kelso made more sense.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: 6Pahxda.jpg (674x798, 156K)

Same chick