Academy Award Winning Black Panther

In 7 hours, Black Panther will have at least one Academy Award. How does that make you feel, Yea Forums?

Attached: A38B4315-6CFD-4B80-BEF6-7B6E0AE63F00.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tc95V4LSQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes my white dick as erect as possible

how big do you go, white boy?

The costume design was good. It deserves it.

Clenching my little white fists in rage just thinking about it

1mm

Happy as fuck. Hollywood loses more credibility thus accelerating the industry's inevitable collapse.

Give me your number and I'll send a pic

>mm
>this confuses the amerilard

I hope it wins best picture

the cultural chimpout will be legendary

It's 110437506.

Attached: TheIslandDVD_0480.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

I hope it does

>pathetic attempt to boost ratings
>will destroy absolutely all credibility the Academy still have left if it actually wins

I'll be waiting
(347) 769-9012

I really hope it wins Best Picture, the memes will be great and the Academy Awards will become an even bigger joke than they already are.

Drinking game idea: take a shot every time someone mentions Trump or walls

doesn't deserve it, there are way better film that came out this year

if it win best pic i think everyone will know it to appease the blacks and libfag audience and there whole oscar inclusivity thing they be pushing since trumps election

not oscor material alright for a marvel film

>the industry collapses because a movie is successful
What did he mean by this?

Its epic. The academy awards fucked themselves into admitting their awards are a complete farce. I hope it wins and the Oscar's become the nu MTV movie awards. Burn it all

>doesn't deserve it, there are way better film that came out this year
racist!

Except for the actual Black Panther costume cgi mess this is true

I don't even know what an academy award is, so how do you think I feel?

It will win best picture just to create buzz and piss off actual directors. After the cucking of La La Land for a gay nigger movie I doubt a white film ever wins again.

Thing is Roma and The Favorite are both 4/10 and the rest are cliche Oscar bait, so it winning isn't even some huge highway robbery. The past two years of nominees have been complete garbage.

>La La Land
As if that winning would have been any more legitimate?

black panther is going to win

screencap this and brace yourselves for outrage

I hope Black Panther wins, it would redpill millions

>4/10
Wew lad. What movies were good this year then?

They created a meme category just for it and black people on twitter were seething about being pigeon-holed. It pretty much HAS to win Best Picture now or the academy will be confirmed racist.

What don’t you get about Oscar prestige decreasing by having capeshit win?

>cliche Oscar bait
What the fuck does this even mean? Are you criticizing people for making movies that were made to compete for an Oscar? And that is somehow bad?

>doesn't know what Oscarbait is
what rock have you been living under?

Im not talking about it winning, im talking about how they announced la la land and waited until they were on stage to cuck them. It was a deliberate move to show white people their time is over

Stuff I liked better than those two:
Burning
House That Jack Built
Mandy
First Reformed
Can You Ever Forgive Me?

Oscar bait means the subject matter is so shit that I don't really get excited over watching a movie about it, like Ku Klux Klan, Dick Cheney, Driving Miss Daisy Racism Movie 2,0, and AIDS faggot bands.

I'm sure they are entertaining movies, but I prefer Best Pictures that don't tie themselves to huge societal subjects because they are much more interesting and multifaceted.

Extremely depressing movies or movies about fags / slavery / holocaust etc

Fuckin' Great.

Attached: MiN.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

I’m more curious about how that crashes Hollywood.
Oscar prestige is already declining, but Hollywood is doing just fine as a business.

like a baby foot then

I honestly hope it wins best picture just for shitposting purposes

Genuinely can't wait.

Attached: 1523875517771.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

BP will win and it will be seen as revenge for the 2016 elections LMAO

But whitebois on Yea Forums and probably reddit want it to win.

Yes.

I WANT it to win! If you imagine everyone as white, it's easy to see how generic and awful the movie really is. I want them to "Obama's Nobel Peace Prize" an Oscar to further destroy the credibility of the Oscars!

agreed

>Marvel is going to have more Oscars than DC
DCuck mass suicide when?

Last digit of this post is me erect

Oof

OH NO NO NO

>CHIMPOUT INCOMING
CHIMPOUT INCOMING

Attached: 1542049209851.jpg (640x640, 30K)

I hope it wins them all to accelerate the oscars into its detruction

BEST PICTURE FOR BLACK PANTHER
I WANT THE DEATH OF THE OSCARS

Attached: 40973638_245862936131854_2389098094093402112_n.jpg (470x470, 22K)

I was talking about the Oscars to my friend earlier and read out the best picture nominations. I was like "I've never heard of half of these, what the hell is Green Book?" and she went on to say how it's about "That guy from Lord of the Rings and this black guy team up and it's about combating racism etc". I couldn't roll my eyes any harder if I tried.

>black panther wins best picture

Attached: 1550968856712.png (645x773, 11K)

Last digit of this post is me erect

I've genuinely stopped recycling and caring about the future of this planet. I just want to see the world burn, it's the future we deserve.

I hope it wins, these meme awards need to be ridiculed

>Black Panther wins all 7 nominations.

>academy tanking their prestige even further
this is no time to be sad

I used to think the technical awards at least had some legitimacy, but Black Panther is also nominated for some of those

You do realize most of Yea Forums wants it to win because it just destroys the Oscars more, right?

No one here takes the Oscars seriously, they're Grammy-tier at this point

vocaroo.com/i/s1tc95V4LSQw

No one cares. The closest I have come to watching the show in the last ten years is when they announced the wrong best picture and saw the clip on Youtube.

I wonder how as a black man "here is your participation award nigger" feels.
I mean, they didn't even bother to try with the CGI. Its almost as if someone was trying to make a point.

Pls pls pls give Black Panther Best Picture and Spike Best Director just go full wokeretard

I leave a vehicle running 24/7. We have to pull double duty on this shit.

Your little ant crumbs are completely meaningless. Blow up a power plant, the gates on the panama canal or the nearest supertanker if you think the sky is falling because of your own minuscule emissions.

Here you go.

Attached: oscar2019.png (1229x838, 977K)

>First Man not even nominated for Best Score
>Burning not even nominated for Best Foreign Film
>They Shall Not Grow Old not even nominated for Best Documentary
>capeshit nominated in almost every single category there is
ayy lmao

Last year these were like half wrong

Honestly as a guy from /pol/ who believed in meme magic once I kind of dig BP winning..BP. Lets let loose the chaos and destroy everything is my motto.

I hope BP sweeps so no one takes oscars seriously again

breddy gud

Attached: 1549066407862.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

That shit movies can get shoved down peoples throats by agenda, and that the academy awards are just an industry blowjob that means nothing. Especially if you can buy one like Disney did.

>Black Panther
>7 nominations

>mfw I thought user was memeing
>mfw just checked and he wasn't

Attached: jazz-music-stops-3d.jpg (500x665, 137K)

>they're Grammy-tier at this point
More like MTV awards.