Alita: Battle Angel™

It flopped guys, it's over.
Let's go back to our facebook group and debrief

Attached: ac36a5cdb05cb4522a860ea05281a4858455d929.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/02/alita-battle-angel-record-china-opening-james-cameron-how-to-train-your-dragon-the-hidden-world-global-international-box-office-1202563648/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when am I getting paid for the shilling? Ian said the money would be in my account last Friday but it's not

be sure to check the spam folder, you'll find your ticket for Captain Marvel.

this picture makes me want to see the movie again

>After a 58% drop domestically this weekend, the Robert Rodriguez-helmed sci-fi fantasy has grossed $263.3M globally. A worldwide finish above $400M is expected

>It flopped guys
But it didn't ? Figures are actually good here.

deadline.com/2019/02/alita-battle-angel-record-china-opening-james-cameron-how-to-train-your-dragon-the-hidden-world-global-international-box-office-1202563648/

I watched it, it's bad
The dialogue is embarrassing, the plot is unfocussed and all a setup for a sequel that it doesn't deserve, the acting is bad
The action fights are well animated, but have no stakes and no tension, it's just motion and noise
Stop trying to trick people into watching this, it's not funny

Sequel is all but officially confirmed with the directory tweeting that he has begun work on the second one.

Attached: 1551031225141.png (454x485, 228K)

Yeah, agreed.
Cpt.Fungus will be horrible.

Attached: cpt_fungus.jpg (896x1265, 199K)

>Sequel is all but officially confirmed with the directory tweeting that he has begun work on the second one.
Sure there is a sequel in works user. :)

>I'll just slap negative adjectives to the few aspects I know without providing any example or argument to prove how this movie is bad
You just didn't like it. Won't change how the majority of people love it.

I saw it today. Didn't care for it much. There's worse but it was still pretty bland and generic.

I keep telling people it's a bad movie, but whenever I do people just start talking about shazam

>fights
>No stakes and tension
I mean, your first points are somewhat valid but that's just wrong
You sound like a capeshitter

test to see if i'm banned

>You sound like a capeshitter
You mean the people that love it?

>pasta
That's a lazy shill there

STFU mouseshill, Alita did it, 36% RT Captain feminism, TAKE THAT FUCKING AUTIST HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1550509507829.jpg (620x718, 176K)

34% now

Why is this movie being shilled so hard, I've never seen anything like it in 8 years of posting on Yea Forums

Why did you pretend you were white, mr gomez?

That warcraft movie was shilled like this, I don't have the image but there was a ton of empty generals and random threads that should have been replies (shills don't know how Yea Forums works) for that film too.
Big marketing budgets involve stuff like this now, it's against advertising standards and will be cracked down on one day, but for now we just have to hide and ignore these kinds of threads.

>in 8 years of posting on Yea Forums
Well then you're obviously lying, because Yea Forums routinely shills the fuck out of movies that appeal to some niche and are box office underdogs. Even before the capeshit cancer and the anti mouse brigades took hold. I remember Pacific Rim getting the same treatment, it just didn't have a big postergirl waifu in every OP.

that’s funny because pac rim had the better waifu

True power a waifu

Yeah it's over bros, do you know how to contact Emilio, I haven't received my paycheck yet

Pacific rim 2 killed the series tho.

Twitter and facebook mutts

source?

Attached: 28j0te.jpg (900x645, 102K)

>shill against alita, get paid decent amount
>use every cent to rewatch the movie once a day

Attached: 1541421793905.png (1000x1000, 237K)

It's well liked and it's an underdog so people love discussing it. The lore is fascinating as well.

It's ironic that the number of times he has been watching Alita using shill money is actually higher than the number of anons he drove away from seeing Alita.

>why are anime fags on an anime fag image-board taking about a movie adaptation of one of the most popular anime franchises in history
>it must be shills

Nigger there are HBO shows that end up with like ten concurrent threads in the catalog for months straight. You dum as fuck.

Attached: 1540359609849.jpg (326x294, 32K)

Thats the goal