Statue of Kevin Hart holding a rainbow flag propped up near Oscar's site

Statue of Kevin Hart holding a rainbow flag propped up near Oscar's site.

>Kevin Hart won’t be hosting the Oscars, but he will be outside the venue in the form of a statue waving the rainbow flag.

>Los Angeles-based street artist Plastic Jesus made a replica of The Upside star and placed it near the Dolby Theatre, where the Oscars will take place Sunday.

Attached: 51782860_587130355135752_6478753752812858966_n.jpg (720x480, 94K)

Attached: 51279184_356887755153046_1737139672747829885_n.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

The shitposting is going to be glorious tonight lads

But he never apologized.

I bet Kevin Hart is crying himself to sleep right now.

Think.

Someone put energy into sculpting this because he made some jokes. Maybe not funny jokes but jokes nonetheless and he obviously isn't some raging homophobe.

When will this world end already? The US needs a good famine or horrible plague to put people's perspective back in check as far as what is important.

>make your son suck jewish cock or you'll never work in our industry again

I wish I could buttblast someone so hard that they spend days creating a statue of me.

You could kill yourself. That would end it

I'm starting to think that maybe the homophobes are right

Dear black people, this is what it's like all the time.

I’m a gay man and sometimes wish gay-bashing would return to cull these uppity faggots from the herd

That's a lot of work to put into doing a statue of someone you dislike.
I like to imagine the fag foaming at the mouth with anger as he carefully sculpted the details of the facial hair.

That head tho

Whats the gay uncle tom called?

It's just called being gay. Not all fags go to parades as gimps on a leash wearing ballgags.

>jokes
He said he would beat up his kid if he was gay, goes beyond jokes. Its good that black people are finally getting a taste of their own medicine, retard

He the guy that did the Gold Weinstein couch last year? Is he just going to make Gold statues every Oscars from now on?

>A joke isn't a joke unless it fits into my comfort level.

Its a joke because he obviously wouldn't beat up his kid if he was gay. Stop being a retard.

p.s. fuck faggots.

MAKE GRID GREAT AGAIN

He did apologize.

This is why people hate homos

It's not even a good statue. The proportions of his tiny little body are even fucked

so brave

It’s healthy to find faggots disgusting

Attached: 60C267FA-768E-4BD3-89AD-7B40474D4947.jpg (1242x1489, 779K)

Shiiiieet.

Reminds me of pic related

Attached: 1545249356731m.jpg (496x1024, 71K)

sucking jew cock is pretty much a requirement to make it in Hollywood so i dont get why this dumb nigger said whatever he said. probably told to by his handlers to make another meaningless bullshit news headline they shove in our faces

can confirm this image, never thought i had a problem with fags if i didn't see them. I saw two kissing at a club like 2 months ago, made me feel sick desu