Is true detective season 2 the biggest pleb filter ever?

Is true detective season 2 the biggest pleb filter ever?

It’s pure kino, west coast neo noir done to perfection. Fast paced and full of action from opening scene and it never lets up.

The characters are a bit over the top, but it’s pulp fiction what can you expect, at least the characters are interesting.

Compare it to season 3 which is full of race bait, Black on white rape jokes, And half of every episode is Amelia being a bitch for no reason which leads nowhere.

Attached: B78CB44F-1324-45D6-B5D4-5918A97584AE.jpg (680x478, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxXRkqXfhYM
youtube.com/watch?v=zaNcIXynOx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU
youtu.be/wbKJt1NQtZE?t=111
youtube.com/watch?v=SF69TgYVNzk
youtube.com/watch?v=O0Fn7GZjR0Q&ab_channel=Axhol3Rose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it was just the middle two it would have been kino

also if they gave us the gangbang scene with lots of big dicks

Guess I'll have to watch it after S3 ends. Good job convincing me.

is seasons 2 purpose to remind us
that all women want to be sex slaves?

Yes season 2 is one of the best neo-noir stories out there and is top kino. All 4 leads are great especially Colin farrell and Vince Vaughn who really showed that he can act well in a serious role.

I like how they built up and showed the antagonists more than season 1 so it feels less jarring when you find out who's behind it all and it isnt just some random dude from 1 scene in episode 3.

Too bad the plot is hard to follow and is not satisfying even after you understood it.

hi pizza, excited for the finale tonight

i keep forgetting there were 4 main characters, who's the far right guy? was he a gay cop or something?

you should only watch season 1

everything after is trash

Since Bezzerides clearly said she loves big girthy cocks does that mean Velcoro has a huge penis?

Attached: Velcoro.png (650x350, 337K)

yeah they really could have done without him, he was so fucking bland

All scenes with the velcoro are kino.

Attached: Cocaine.jpg (398x362, 161K)

He cant help it, hes canadian

this
I wanted to see huge dicks, at least 20cm, bonus points if black
very disappointing

Yes, obviously.

>remove frank
>remove gaycop
>focus on ani and ray
>add bohemian groove
there

i wish i was ani

youtube.com/watch?v=FxXRkqXfhYM
>Reminder S1 had the best opening credits

rapped in childhood by jesus?

the thing about S2 is that the story was utter shit, but it was well made, tense and fun to watch, with the exception of Frank

S3 in the other hand has a decent story, but the writting is full of gimmicks and it's frustratingly predictable, but imo Amelia is not even that much of a bitch, 1990's Hays is the worst character.

based

>remove frank
>remove ani
>focus on ray and gaycop
>add bohemian grove
ftfy

Attached: 1535811673076.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

FAT
PUSSY

acceptable

Attached: hays.png (1613x887, 807K)

I honestly don't remember a thing about the main plot.

find a flaw

Attached: burris_with_ray.0.jpg (1920x1078, 268K)

corrupt

I enjoyed season 2 when I watched it. I didn't let Yea Forums form my opinion for me. Season 3 is trash in comparison.

I don't remember a thing about season 1's plot except muh fat guy was killer and vortex at the end. Season 1 was a fucking snoozefest as well lets be honest but Rust made it watchable.

I loved season 2 and I'm glad it's getting the respect it deserves (I think I actually preferred it over season 1), but I saw it twice so now I'm really burnt out on it. I now prefer season 3 so far, it's really good. Pizzolatto is great desu, he really has not disappointed me so far at all. Can't wait for the finale. There's definitely no race baiting in s3 unless you're completely lacking in self awareness.

i wish ani was my gf

Attached: 1436705428549.webm (960x720, 1.29M)

Now this is contrarianism

It's a bad show you faggots just like to be contrarians.

>west coast neo noir done to perfection.
West coast is just an inherently bad setting

Season 3 is just so painfully average. I just want to be done with it and never rewatch it.

But season 2 had the best soundtrack.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaNcIXynOx8

You don't remember REGGIE LA DOO?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOGs5x90PU

It's trash for plebs

Colin Farrell gave the season a lot of weight. Gaycop and Vince dragged it down too much.

THE YELLA KING?

Alright alright alriiight

youtu.be/wbKJt1NQtZE?t=111
>his hope and optimism, drowned

pizza tried to do too much. should have focused on Frank and Ray only, the other two main characters could be dropped. imagine if it was just Vince and Colin? would have been kino possibly above S1.

Season 2 is definitely better than season 3

youtube.com/watch?v=SF69TgYVNzk

this is good too, from s1. when Marty gets kicked out and has to live at Rusts.

I dropped it after 2 or 3 episodes when it first came out, but watched the whole thing recently. It's great, Frank and Ray going out like that hit me in the feels. Didn't really care about the other chars that much. It's great detective kino, but it wasn't true detective.

Frank's death was kino.

I was pissed that he didn't make it after all of that.

people are going to read this and believe you lmao

Velcoro was cool and Vince Vaughn's character was cringekino. Otherwise S2 was shit and worse than S1 and S3

He should've known better than to capitulate to the Mexicans like he did.

Velcoro is a better character than Rust.

What got him killed was not negotiating with them in the beginning when he bought the bar back.

You don't negotiate with thugs like that, especially connected Mexicans.

What got him killed was not mowing them down when they killed that girl. He had the firepower, but he backed off, they felt the weakness. Like sharks.

This, he was too focused on the Caspere shit that he completely ignored the threat in his face.

this scene

was

fucking

terrible

Attached: 849074920.png (957x631, 606K)

They were already working in the club.
Yeah, that is a possibility, but more of them would have come for revenge. He should have left when he had the chance and went to Venezuela with his loyal and loving waifu.

Attached: 1548951240321.jpg (1440x960, 299K)

true

>I just really like big dicks.

what did she mean by this?

10/10

96.4% of people don't even remember season 2 having 4 protags.

Pizza dropped the occult highway shit, bad move

Attached: F7D37D34-7D88-4650-8450-7B0AF63ACEED.jpg (640x885, 294K)

Exactly, he negotiated from the start which is a sign of weakness.

I liked it well enough, but it was too sprawling. It should have been tightened up by dumping the gay cop storyline and Antigone's father and shit.

No, he rebuked them, they were working in the club when someone else owned it. Then Frank took the club.

Attached: 1089A2FF-968F-4573-BABF-ECCA9970841E.jpg (612x708, 186K)

Damn he's wearing a v neck how embarrassing for him.

They're mexicans. If they come at you, kill someone you asked to see and flaunt that shit in your face, you kill them all and put their heads on pikes.

Hilariously, if he wasn't messing around with mexicans, they would've gotten taken out by Osip's people.

He should've killed them the second they appeared.

>They really should have a better system for this
tfw I'll never watch season 1 for the first time ever again

Attached: 1550078522152.png (720x1022, 284K)

>Antigone's father and shit.
I was expecting some weird hippy cult shit to come from that but nothing happened.
My gf loves me wearing vnecks and buys me them (though I prefer regular). Turns her on to see my neck exposed.

Look at her face. She knows how big his dick is, that's for sure.

They lost a gold opportunity for clifhanging the season 2 to 1 at the last chapter.
It could be the kino of the KINOs. The kinos that generations after generations would worship.

whats this bullshit with pretending shit is good just because it's less shit than this over shit?

S2 fucking sucked. Compared to S3 it looks decent, okay...but fuuuuukc some of you guys are lame

detective

he has a sex tape you know. black girl too

Should have killed Tony and usurped ultimate power

Attached: rMaceVT_d.jpg (640x442, 24K)

reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=O0Fn7GZjR0Q&ab_channel=Axhol3Rose

If nothing else this entire thing is pure quinoa

>and I'm the fucking chinaman

What did he mean by this? Vince is clearly Hispanic.

They were Tonys henchman so if Frank killed them there would have been more to replace them. Frank needed to get the fuck out there was no way he was gonna win.

remove lebron from any team

@110441747
based zoomer

Frank was the best character.

dont be contrarian

one of the best scenes ive seen

I'm being serious.
Frank's arc was the best.

Attached: semen.gif (500x281, 1.77M)

>i once told a woman i was lost in her eyes. that was a lie ray i never get lost. I never even owned a fucking map

Great choice of music. Shame the bird mask dude was a just some Yea Forums incel.

Season 2 was objectively terrible, but it brought us Vince posting. Arguably the funniest Yea Forums has ever been.