What was the moment you realised Star Wars was dead for good? For me it's when they implied Lando fucked a robot

What was the moment you realised Star Wars was dead for good? For me it's when they implied Lando fucked a robot.

Attached: aldenehrenreich.jpg (970x406, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M
youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If that's where you draw the line, and not the literal communist propaganda in TLJ, you're kind of a retard.

First 15 minutes of the 7th movie.

When Han randomly showed up in TFA and then the benny hill chase scene with the giant random aliens. I walked out saying the franchise was dead and i was right.

the your mom joke
little did I know the movie got even worse later down the road

when i saw episode 1

I knew we were in a lot of trouble when they made Han some fucking loser asshole pathetic failure of a father.

I knew at that point it was going to be a lesson in "White Males Bad" that didn't care about the series.

>"Who talks first?"

the jokes at the start of TLJ

Darth Vader: Has committed mass genocide on multiple planets, and tried to kill Luke
Luke: There is still good in him
Ben Solo: Is a confused young boy with dark side tendencies Luke: I MUST KILL HIM IN HIS SLEEP (EDIT): This is a whole lot of likes, thanks!

Pleb, the prequels were kino and superior to the OT

when they unironically started to use "your mom" jokes

>implying TFA was good

yikes

About 2 minutes into TFA

Prequels got me into the star war universe the originals we're good but boring and vanilla the nu star wars movies are just shit

When I was about 9 and I sat in a theater while Jar Jar Binx came onto the screen with his MEESA JUST A CARICATURE OF A HOUSE NEGRO!

When did they imply he fucked the robot? She simply says she will need Lando to do that thing he did before because her circuits are acting up or whatever and Lando gives a disgruntled look.

I think you've been brainwashed by too many clickbait articles, kiddo.

Solo was unironically good and the whole Lando is gay or whatever the fuck was actually manufactured rage that had nothing to do with the movie at all.

>communist propaganda
>Disney

Attached: 1516456777749.png (240x233, 38K)

W H I T E S L A V E R S
youtube.com/watch?v=_sHQlBj6U0M

LANDO YOU HAVE TO FUCK MY SISTER NOW, FORGET ABOUT DROIS AND MAKE ME AN UNCLE PLEASE I BEG YOU

Attached: ladifd7tvdfg.png (452x541, 180K)

This precise frame

Attached: johnboyega-1600x720.jpg (1600x720, 144K)

Why didn't you post the real interview?
youtube.com/watch?v=beDN-q3UcbY

Attached: i'm gonna fuck you up.jpg (420x560, 51K)