Oscars

Shit on The Oscars all you want, but Casey Affleck winning Best Actor in spite of the witch hunt against him and his """"sexual assault""" allegations was pure KINO

Attached: casey-affleck.png (1000x562, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FnL3uE-TzFw?t=64
youtu.be/pc5uF1I1eNk?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was pre poundmetoo, doesn't count. plus the worst thing he allegedly did was drunkenly get in bed with a female coworker. No one's believes that's a big deal

Remember when Brie humiliated him in front of the entire world in the most important moment of his career? Based.

nick vallelonga will probably win for screenplay despite being a trump supporter. /pol/ btfo

How many hours till the Oscars?

I don't, was it during his award?

how? she handed him his oscar, smiled and hugged him, then stood side stage with her smelly rotting toes.

She refused to clap

who cares?

racist alt-right manbabies

so everyone here.

how can she clap with an award in her hands?

He looks cool as fuck in this pic.

this

Literally the only reason why I watched last year. Matt Damon jumping up like a proud dad watching his son win a tournament when Casey got the Oscar was the best most genuine reaction I've seen on the Oscars.
No reason to watch it this year

Attached: boston bromance.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Casey Affleck is so good he makes his brother look like a raging alcoholic. Drowning mona is pure comedy kino.

Goose was genuinely happy for him. Viggo was a little disappointed, but honest and didn't force a phony smile because he's based like that. Denzel looked like he was going to be pissed whether he won or lost regardless. Garfield looked like a little unyuns bitch on the verge of bursting into angry bitch boy tears.

lovely

She certainly seemed angry

there's been worse reactions
youtu.be/FnL3uE-TzFw?t=64
youtu.be/pc5uF1I1eNk?t=69

damn, she really did

What do you mean? She's smiling.

Manchester by the Sea is legitimately a great film.

Sylvester Stallone was absolutely robbed.

How?

But manbabies love Captain Capeshit?

in america that's a big deal dude; we clap for literally everything

He was amazing in that film and deserved the award

SLJ shieeeeeting

I think you mean Robert De Niro. '76 was a great year tho

>Acting
>Structure/Screenplay
That's about it.
Wasn't the best overall movie that year, but it was a fucking heavy acting job and everybody involved pulled it off.
Not every movie has to be a masterclass of creativity, I suppose.

based forsen

Superb writing and directing carried by superb performances.

>Ben hugs him right away
Man, the bond between brothers is truly a powerful thing. Beautiful too.

It felt real, like something that could happen to a friend or family member

Easily one of the best moments in AA history.

Slice-of-Life for sure.
The theme about how corrosive small town interpersonal politics can be is a great storytelling element.

>The theme about how corrosive small town interpersonal politics can be is a great storytelling element.
Indeed. The Hunt is another great example

Attached: jagten_1.webm (1200x510, 2.99M)

not him but i'm biased about the film because i've gone through a pretty tragic loss and have been in that deep depression. Casey's character was really accurate.

he was so good in MBTS that they sorta had to give it to him

taxi driver and rocky holy fuck movies are trash now

And Network. Now you know why are 70s so praised

also All The Presidents Men and Bound For Glory

When do Oscars start anyway? Surprisingly little hype on Yea Forums about it, I'm not a regular but I wanted to shit on it with /tv.

There's literally not a single reason to watch it this year, aside from the meme shitflinging if Black Panther wins any Oscars. They will also not air a good amount of the technical categories, so essentially it's a 6 hour long twitter politics show.

why did I get banned for saying movies are trash now? Not allowed to swear on this child pron board?

anywhere I can catch a stream?