36 percent hahahahahhaa
hahahaha guys its at 36 percent hahahahahaha

Attached: brieshietmovie.jpg (754x318, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=NuEuN7NySu0
txxx.com/videos/8863444/prison-officers-sdde-425/
youtu.be/h8IKFbst1JM?t=43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haaaaaaaahahahaaaahahahahahahaha 36
hhhahahahaa
hahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha

aaahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhaha
ahahahaha aaahahahah

36 aa hahahahahaa

36 aaaaaaaaaaaahaahahahahahahahhaahahaha
aahaahahahahahahaahahhhahahahha

hahaahahhahaha
36 guys aaahahhaahhaha

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahhahahahhhaahhaahaaaa
ahahahaha

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahahahah
ahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhaa
ahahahah

OH NO NO NO NO

HOW FAR CAN WE GO

did some of you incels actually downboat the movie? find better things to do with your time, you could've gone to film school

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

hahahahahaaaaaahahahahaha
ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaaha
aaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahah

oh nononononono
ohoho no!!! no no no no no
NO!!!!!
nononon on no no no no no
women BTFO
gamers RISE UP
oh no no no no no
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
look at this DUUUUDE
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Hahahhahhahahhahhahahhhaaaa woman get fuckeddddd hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha stupidt bitches hahahaha hahahaha ahhahahahha

OP why care about this? This will only confirm them in their beliefs.

THE MOUSE IS DEAD
AQUACHAD, CHADZAM AND GAL REIGN

Attached: IMG_8277.gif (630x385, 3.37M)

WOMAN AND MINORITY BAD
ORANGE MAN GOOD

Attached: 1548262552472.png (528x499, 320K)

*clicks "not interested*
>Heh, another win for Kekistan! Take that, SJWs! My worthless faggot life has meaning because I helped brigade a website!

Attached: 1524515862760.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

>This will only confirm them in their beliefs.
what? laughing at them?

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa ahhahahahahahhaa
hahahahahahaahaahahahaha
ahahahaahahah
aahhaahahahahahahahahahaha
haha
haahahhaahhahahaahahahhahahahahaha
ahaaaaahyahahahaa
ahahaha
ahahahahahahahahhahh
ahaahahahahhhaha

YEAH I'M THINKING SHE'S NOT BACK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahaha 36%
36%
36%
36%
YEAH, FUCK CAPESHIT I SHIT ON THE UNITED STATES

Lmao it was at 45 last night. Eat shit Disney, you faggot kikes.

Attached: 56CEEB8E-96EC-41A7-A274-7CEB2CE1396A.jpg (569x358, 54K)

>One copy of Alita please

Attached: 1546720106631.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

This will be really funny when it makes a billion dollars

just don't talk about boring capeshit

how about that

of course not. people just finally decided to fight against (((SJW))) propaganda and prevent white genocide by spamming negative reviews for a superhero movie
just kidding. it was buttmad incels

Basically this

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MOGGED

Attached: IMG_2740.jpg (640x402, 32K)

Please put 'captain marvel' in your titles so I can filter it out

>someone actually put time and effort into writing scripts to mass downvote a capeshit movie

Attached: 1485147192230.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 566K)

Attached: 1550539494208.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

>these are the /pol/ incels triggered about this movie because the actress said some dumb left-wing talking points on twitter
I'm imagining how badly these people smell.

nope

Probably took about 10 minutes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha
ahaahhaahahhahaa
ah
ahhaahahahhahahaha
ahah
ahha
hahahahahahahahaa
hahahahahahaha
ahahahah
aah
ahahhahaahhahahaah
ahahahaha

Attached: 1504846526850.gif (512x481, 646K)

haha epic one bro. I hear disney is filing fpr bankruptcy right now

36? is that her age?

>imagine being so petty
incels should be put in concentration camps

but the number is real user, its really at 36%
rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel

>make boring redundant movie

>get mad that no one's interested

>GIVE MONEY OR YOU'RE A BIGOT! WELL YOU'RE A BIGOT ANYWAY, AND WE DON'T WANT YOU TO BE PART OF THE FAN BASE, BUT GIVE MONEY ANYWAY! FUCK IT JUST BUY THE TICKETS THEN DON'T GO INSIDE TO SEE IT!

Like it or not the people that get constantly whipped on by Disney's Lucasfilm and Marvel branches are the #1 demographic supporting sci-fi and comic books. And Disney wanted to alienate them to pander to a new set of "diverse" demographics, so Disney attacked.

It's a shitty Green Lantern remake. Imagine GIRL POWER as a white male, and it's so easy to see. Whipping on the white male audience won't change that.

Even the fucking trailers show the leftist progressive power fantasy of white elderly and children getting beat up on by the hero - yeah I know they're evil shape-changers - but they conveniently took the form of problematic white people............by pure coincidence.

It can make a lot or a little; I don't care. It won't make anything off of me. Fuck Disney. I am done with all of their shit, and have been since SW Ep.8.

>bullshit identity politics endorsed by the millionaire hollywood elite
>left-wing

Attached: 61231994_p0_master1200.jpg (977x1171, 237K)

ahaahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahah
ohohohohohohohohohhohohoohohohohoohohohoohohohoohohohohohohoohohohohohohho
ahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Attached: 1B96FDD0-6217-4C40-AE4AE52E3192C6D9.jpg (277x277, 44K)

What do you mean? She's literally being sexist and racist and we punish her the way she wants racism and sexism to be punished I guess

Based

thanks for the (you) reddit spacing retard. fucking baited and easy.

Attached: JnU92no.gif (208x248, 470K)

I knew it was going to be shit when the first 10 seconds of the trailer on TV was some stronk womyn bullshit. Throw in some Nick Fury to remind people is mahvel then back to womyn doing stuff men usually do!

is he drinking milk? why?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_2741.gif (360x202, 2.21M)

that was literally me yesterday at the cineplex

>the actress said some dumb left-wing talking points on twitter
she literally said that she does not want people of a certain color in her space, that isnt just a left wing talking point, its a fucking racist rhetoric, so she can get fucking rekt

Attached: brie-larsen-marvel-4.jpg (1280x960, 387K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-073735~2.png (1440x1460, 2.23M)

didn't Solo have the same thing happen to its RT score?

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

aaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahaahha
ahahahahahaha
ahahahahahhahahhahahaha
ahahahahahhahahahaha
ahahaha
ahahaha
ahaha
ahaha
aahahahhahaha
ahahahahahahahahhahaha
ahahaha
36 guys hahahahaha

>clicking a button takes as much time as earning a 4 year degree
Why not do both?

Attached: firefox_2019-02-25_06-49-26.jpg (747x78, 15K)

>Hey did you like watching Star Wars: Episode VIII on Netflix? Rate it 1-5 stars to let us know!

"1 star."

>REEEEEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU ARE YOU A RACIST? DO YOU HATE STRONG WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP ROLES? I BET THE RUSSIANS DID THIS. DEPLOY THE COUNTERMEASURE BOT REVIEWS ACTUALLY FUCK IT NETFLIX NEEDS TO REMOVE ITS COMMENT SECTION ALTOGETHER

lol okay."

>Hey do you like our new Aladdin trailer and our Will Smith genie? Click thumbs up or thumbs down to let us know!

"Thumbs down."

>WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEE RACISM TROLLS YOUTUBE NEEDS TO REMOVE THEIR DISLIKE BUTTON AAAAAAAHHHHH FUCK REEEEEE

"lol okay."

>Hey do you want to see our Captain Marvel movie when it comes out? Go to Rotten Tomatoes and click yes or no to tell us!

"No."

>WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES FUCKING NAZI BIGOT MISOGYNIST LITERALLY HITLER REEEEEEEE WE ALREADY HAVE THE SCRIPT FOR THE ALL-FEMALE AVENGERS IN PRODUCTION FUCKING TROLLS. TROLLS. TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLS.

"lol okay."

Attached: 1540443171986.jpg (540x540, 87K)

OH NO NO NO

Attached: firefox_2019-02-25_06-51-11.jpg (722x93, 17K)

ahhhhahahahahaaa
hhahahaa
look at this.. hahahahahaaaa..
hahahahahaaaha.. look at this duuuuuudee

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHAA

pretty much

I unironically voted for Hilldawg and I’m not seeing this shit

Breaking news: capeshit sucks, more at 11

click on the user profiles and half of them done even exist anymore

Attached: 1499047994419.png (862x522, 547K)

>he didn't throw away his vote the instant the DNC invalidated his democratic rights by dropping bernie in favor of the safe neocon MIC shill

Imagine caring about an audience score while thinking you're smart for "rejecting" critic scores
and audiences legit praise dogshit consistently

Attached: shit.jpg (1474x4635, 2.11M)

I'd rather go to films

Hmm what does this mean?

Bernie = WW3

any new news article about this

Nobody cares about incel brigading

bernie is literally antiimperialism

As soon as he’s sworn in China invades Taiwan and Russia attacks eastern Ukraine you baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmWP99NPN9g

Not only that but a WW3 scenario is the only chance he has to nationalize jack shit.

He took a nice lake front house in Vermont in exchange for not challenging Hillary rigging the primaries. His integrity's not too strong.

Hahahaha eat a dick Brie. Next time STFU.

/ourgirl/ did this

Attached: 1550870464512.jpg (487x487, 90K)

That's what happens when we attack Venezuela

RT will just manipulate the ratings again, just like it did for TLJ

+ Disney ordering a marketing agency to create a massive wave of positive reviews and ratings

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HURT MYSELF... TODAY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. MOUSE WAGON IS GOING DOWN...

i don't feel so good

Attached: 35.png (142x128, 4K)

Ok...this is funny

why is this thread so fucking funny

Honestly, I'm what the incels like to call "SJW" (though let's be real, SJWs don't really exist), but the Captain Marvel movie looks pretty dumb. I mean I'm still going to see the movie so we can win the culture war, but I'm not gonna enjoy it.

aaaaaaaa ahahahahhahahahaa
hahahahahahahaha
ahahaha
ahahahahahahaha
ahahahhahaha

what the fuck
i fucking love bernie now?

keeps getting better and better

>SJWs don't really exist

Attached: 1520885230642.png (646x655, 235K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NuEuN7NySu0

thread theme

EAT THE BLU-RAY YOU FUCKING NIGGER RATS

Attached: 20365bej6y411.jpg (750x737, 55K)

Well ask yourself... Do you know anyone legitimately excited to go see this as soon as it opens?

someone needs to stop vladimir putin, this is getting out of control

Jesus how low can we make it go, 20%?

I did, took me 20 seconds. I'm spending more time posting this, so it was worthy it

not this much

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA GUYS ITS AT 35%
AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
AAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was /POL/!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was Yea Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANBOYS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was ZOOMERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was CAROL HATERS!
>It was MINERVA HATERS!
>"It emphasizes muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It makes some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
This is the most damage controlled Marvel movie I've seen since Black Panther. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It is a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's MCU was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

It's funny that the score is so bad considering Disney has employed tons of people to post positive things

Watch Disney spend millions of dollars to buy tickets for people to watch it like they did for BP

>Disney has employed tons of people to post positive things.
they arent that many user.

>A 2017 Gallup poll concluded that 4.5% of adult Americans identified as LGBT with 5.1% of women identifying as LGBT, compared with 3.9% of men. A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

boo boo i hate marvel

Every single person responding to your post smells like dried cum in boxer shorts

That includes you, you know

Because there exists a sub-culture of extreme far-right voters who congregate on a Taiwanese bean harvesting forum to support Donald trump as president, own liberals with their “superior logic”, and defend the white race. They support hitler and the holocaust, but simultaneously deny it happened, but concede they wish it did. It follows they also believe Jews are both the rulers of the world as well as the most inferior race of people.

These same people heard from some equally as retarded and extreme left wing website that “milk is a symbol of white supremacy”. He is likely drinking milk for this reason.

come on we need MOAR DOTS!!!!

Hey I don't think Jews are inferior. It's like thinking the Empire in Star Wars is inferior to the rebels.

The fault lies in weak american incels, dah, don't think otherwise. Our troll farms have nothing to do with it, we give our word. Rest easy, your freedom under protection.

What's wrong with drinking milk?

seething and discord trannypilled

Attached: canada for whites.jpg (464x535, 91K)

>Jews are both the rulers of the world as well as the most inferior race of people.
Nepotism does not imply superiority, those two statements are not contradictory.

You will never pass. You will lock yourself away in your home and become more and more bitter and delusional as you desperately try to convince yourself that you look like a woman.

Your only friends, and I use that word very lightly, will be fellow castrated men who will also be suffering the same regret and mental anguish over their poorly thought out decision. The entirety of your "friendship" will be mutual reassurance that you didn't make a mistake and discussing how to make other people fuck up as bad as you did so you won't be alone in your misery.

But you will be alone, even around other people.

Always alone in your head, always suspicious of what others really think about you, always knowing the truth that they are only humoring you out of pity. Despised by all, hideous, a freak. Incapable of love, a family, or genuine human connections. Your grip on reality will slowly slip away until, the moment you are forced to confront it, the truth will be such a shock to you, such a painful reminder of what you actually are, that the intrusive thoughts will hijack your every waking moment.

still falling

Attached: oh no.png (744x314, 204K)

OH NO NO NO NO

It is going to be in the twenties. kek

Why do you homos always care when some other no name faggot vice article calls people who dont see a film racists or biggots? you're only emboldening them by repeating the talking point and posting the articles ad nauseam

They should be put in prisons where their inceldom can be cured.
txxx.com/videos/8863444/prison-officers-sdde-425/

Gonna chuckle heartily when the “””critic””” score is 100%

OH NO NO NO
When will we get below 30?

starting to feel like Dr Who all over again

These people are actually insane.

the embargo lifts march 5th.

I never paid much attention to critics anyways, but they can get fucked after TLJ.

ATTENTION BILLY DABSON IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: 1549933422525.jpg (947x647, 65K)

I mean I’d just say not interested on the grounds that I’d literally never ever watch capeshit voluntarily. But yeah, you can’t just say, “fuck you” to the core demographic of your movies and expect that shit to fly.

Fuck MISS Marvel. CAPTAIN Marvel will be a fun ride.

>36%
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Continue teh domp.

Attached: 6BE7A7C2-F056-4972-9189-4B98376440D9.png (1000x581, 717K)

What are the odds that more than 50% of the rotten tomato score are fake accounts, and not just pissed on/off demographic?

Literally bought two tickets, watched it with my girlfriend and fucked right after

Yeah I wasn't interested in watching it so I clicked not interested. Problem?

Some idiot on the street saying that they identify as trans is not a legit medical consensus.

You do realize that this won’t change the box office results whatsoever, right?

Attached: FDAF2C46-816A-44D8-9C20-4F8D945EB706.png (1334x750, 3.06M)

I think they regretted not using leotard uh?

Attached: 1539513175196.png (1174x2639, 2.42M)

Because these people legitimately believe that sjws are rampant. While it's true sjw shit exists, and you can always find proof online, realistically speaking they are a minority of a minority of people. When someone is an autistic faggot who gets shunned out from pretty much everything, you get this result.
>muh lefist cuck jew "news" outlet called me racist for not liking a movie
You can't reason with people who post links to news articles that are less credible than the fucking CNN.

I mean desu it’s usually small vocal groups that move and shake the most.

film journalism is plagued with these types and it's not by coincidence they lap up the extrusions disney jizzes onto the floor

it would be small minded to dislike the movies for this alone so it's a good thing they're fucking shit into the bargain

Dude, why are you projecting your tranny fantasies onto me?

This mentally ill obsession with Captain Marvel is ridiculous and you should be ashamed. It's just a fucking movie, but you moronic incels have to make it a crusade because you're insecure. Get a fucking grip.

Yet they are the ones making comedy dull, and sexiness patriarchal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-164040.png (2026x2048, 780K)

Lol 36 (thirty six) percent!

That is a lot of trolls making fake accounts. They are doubling down in saying Larson's sexist and racist rants are not causing it.

Trente-six. Trzydzieśći sześć.

>It just keeps getting lower
Everyone give it up for Brie
youtu.be/h8IKFbst1JM?t=43

>They are doubling down in saying Larson's sexist and racist rants are not causing it.
There's nothing more pathetic than /pol/tards and incels crying about her supposed racism and sexism. Like any of you actually care, you're just faking outrage.

>Jews are both the rulers of the world as well as the most inferior race of people
not a contradiction
the habsburgs ruled europe and they were inbred retards that barely functioned

Great now the critics will be divided in two groups

1. Afraid to have any actual criticism
2. Gotta go against the "trolls"

what's going on here?

>C'MON MY FRIENDS, LET'S SAY IT, FOR THE ORIGINAL AND REAL CAPTAIN MARVEL

Attached: 1551020161547.png (1200x1778, 4M)

We’re being chastised for not buying a product.

NO NO NO NO YOU FUCKING INCELS STOP HITTING THE BUTTON AAAAAAAAAHHHHH SAVE ME HILLDAWG

>/pol/tards
/Pol/ doesn't give a fuck about this shit, they are with the Venezuelan crisis, AOC, Trump and the Deep State bullshit, there the people think that it is all made by the Jews from Disney.

These stories about online trolls started days ago. This feels like some bullshit Disney marketing. I'm sure there are people brigading, but something is off.

Nothing is going on. I won't watch the movie and haven't watched capeshit since batman dark knight. I'm just calling you out for being retarded incels sperging over dumbshit because women rejected you when you autistically tried to court them.

A lot of comedies (at least the straight up comedy films produced by Hollywood) have been dull for longer than the existence of sjw cancer.
>and sexiness patriarchal
They can claim that as much as they like, wont change the fact that people like sexiness.

/pol/tard please. Stop false flagging to your containment board with your identity politics.

No critic was ever going to give this a bad review.

Unironically using incel as an insult makes you an incel. The term incels is unisex.

Just saying.

There's nothing wrong with disabled people liking shows and wanting to cosplay, dude. I think it's nice that that guy took a pic with him. Don't be mean to disabled people. That could've just as easily been you.

I’m not an incel though. I’m not the autist who’s getting upset because someone isn’t going to shell out what, 12 or 13 dollars, to see a movie for kids? Never mind that the lead told her core demographic to fuck themselves.

Using the word incel twice per post doesn't add to your point, just saying

not even a fag would watch Flopita

Jesus, you guys are still using those talking points? Hillary got over a million more votes than Bernie in the primary. Just face it, you lost.

>I’m not the autist who’s getting upset because someone isn’t going to shell out what, 12 or 13 dollars, to see a movie for kids?
But I'm not upset over that and don't care about anyone watching or not watching the movie?

KIMOTA!

Here’s the thing. I don’t want to see Captain Marvel either because of this SJW bullshit. But making fake accounts to do this only gives them more ammo and honestly their criticisms are legitimate when they say “trolls made accounts to give bad reviews”. Why can’t you just let the audience give their honest negative reviews without muddying the waters and creating more bullshit? It’s obvious that this is the same thing that happened to TLJ. You can not like something and voice it, but don’t give them an out to scream “muh Russian bots!” It’s retarded.

>I'm just calling you out for being retarded incels sperging over dumbshit because women rejected you when you autistically tried to court them.
Do these sound like the words of one who is not upset?

>It’s obvious that this is the same thing that happened to TLJ.
No, that's not what happened and RT's CEO told us as much.

define a fake account
I voted too because the media is outright lying, calling it "fake reviews"
Went there, logged in with facebook and voted "not interested"
This is coming from youtube where the videos about Brie have thousands of views. I do believe most of them are from individuals, and if there are some fake accounts to increase the number, it's probably a few dudes getting tired after creating 5 accounts.

There could also just be paid negative voters paid by Disney/Marvel as well to drum up sympathy for the negativity by Larson's rants.

I'm annoyed by you faggots spamming threads about that dumb bitch and this shitty capeshit, I don't care about you paying or not paying for the movie, retard.

>film school
>not an absolute waste of time

This is literally a copy pasta from the last jedi. kill your fucking self you uncreative boomer

>But making fake accounts to do this
>which nobody did
false premise

By casting Brie, they've covered the Lego version of the film with one production.

someone post the bland face montage pic

Paulie and Phil were the only characters with super powers. Paulie could communicate with the Virgin Mary and Phil could morph in to a house. Of course they survived the decades unscathed. There's a moment when Little Carmine and Tony go to see Phil at his house to broker a truce. Nobody answers so the two start to walk away, only for Phil to start yelling at them to "go back to New Jersey" from his window. It's hard to see Phil's outline at all, and the way the camera just hangs on the outside of the house makes it almost seem like the house itself is talking with Phil's voice.

Also annoyed by your fake little outrage faggotry.
When you're clearly butthurt because she's a woman, has lots of money, and spouts left-wing shit.

>literally crying
>about anonymous posts on a Taiwanese spear fishing forum
Just don't click on the thread if it's going to upset you so much, user. It's not hard and you won't have to cry so much.

I can most certainly say I did not participate in voting but find it hilarious that so much effort was point into by both sides for a mediocre capeshit. The actress is a cunt, and Disney/Marvel has no else to blame but themselves. Certainly did not get this kind of backlash with Wonder Woman.

So what you're saying is that you are upset.

>n-n-no you''re the one that is upset!
More like I'm concerned for the current state of western masculinity. Some of you faggots needed to be thrown into a forest with wolves and left to fend for yourselves so you wouldn't have grown into massive pussies that cry over shitty movies and political comments on twitter.

Man Brie Larsson has really manager to piss of people but only in the US. I really won't go watch it here in Spain, she's insufferable

>Birdman
>There will be blood
>Toy Story 3
> . . .
nice bait

tranny

is this face based on that blonde actress from HEROES?

I bought so many fucking key Shazam comics like 3 years ago when they were announcing the production schedule or whatever. That movie better not fuck me. This is a big investment opportunity.

>More like I'm concerned for the current state of western masculinity. Some
How is you crying like a little girl going to fix that?

Those videos are getting one hundred thousand views in a day. It is very possible all these votes are real.

BREAKING NEWS!

Attached: oltajmlo.jpg (862x364, 157K)

>Incels ass blasted because there is a girl in a movie

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

SEETHING

>claims to be masculine
>has strong opinions about which superhero is his most favourite ever
Okay, kiddo.

Still at 34%, try harder virgin

Maybe actors shouldn't alienate their target audience.

Attached: 3466th56.png (747x315, 177K)

and yet they love Alita

really gets the ol' nugget turning over

Thats just the DC fanboys. They will upvote anything

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

>Underage sex bot anime girl
Wow no one would have thought incels would like that

Based Shazambros

Attached: 2C2C02A6-8A4B-4E6C-AD95-D12622A83D4B.jpg (2048x848, 573K)

>Oh hi, didnt see you walk in. I was just enjoying my copy of Alita in 4K bluray.

Attached: 5sLwWXm-UYc-832x1200.jpg (832x1200, 61K)

4 million

Fake news

Holy shit I love you guys

made you look

Oh it will. Especially now that the journos feel like they have to strike bck to the fans.

Exactly, and they have their own army of Russian bots to back them up.

She's 18-20, nice try bub.

It was literally vote fraud and a collaboration done way in advance of the poll
They'd picked her as their choice before either candidate announced themselves

The fucking state of this board.

Theyll demand a reset because of trolls. They will never admit they made mistakes. Haus Maus will Jew their way out of it.

Is she technically a "she" tho? Are machines gendered?

>attack

You mean ensure that people are getting supplies for the humanitarian crisis? The government literally burnt down 3 trucks worth of food and medical supplies coming from Colombia.
Maduro is killing his own people. US, Canada, Brazil, Colombia, and the EU already said that they're going to go in if he refused the humanitarian aid.
That's an act of war on his part.
But sure, turn a blind eye. The fucker just released inmates from a prison in the south to kill/genocide a local aboriginal group trying to get aid from Brazil.

She's technically a cyborg because she has a female human brain.
She's not an android.

>You mean ensure that people are getting supplies for the humanitarian crisis
You mean the crisis manufactured by companies in the US allowing millions of tons of food to sit in stockhouses to rot instead of allowing them to be sold to the stores there and "riots" that suddenly flare up and dissipate only in the richest areas in the country and openly pushing fascist rhetoric and violence?
The US fucked up all of south america for profit and now there's hundreds of billions of dollars on the line Exxon and friends are lobbying to create another "humanitarian crisis" through gigantic sanctions and deliberate sabotage to oust maduro and put up a literal corporate stooge to fuck the country up

SOON

While the US obviously wants Maduro gone because he doesn't bend the knee, you'd have to be fucking retarded to think that Venezuela didn't bring this upon themselves.

They continued to increase public spending in tandem with the increase of the oil prices in order to keep the populace happy, or at least content with the regime. When the oil prices suddenly dropped from $110 to $40, they were left holding their cock. They had the option between radically cutting public spending, and in turn getting a very unhappy populace, or try to ride it out but risk hyperinflation.
They went with the worst of both worlds. They first tried to ride it out by printing money and instigating hyperinflation, and when plan A didn't work, they resorted to cutting spending, which lead to a very unhappy populace likely to overthrow their government.

Attached: 1388311321992.jpg (237x229, 18K)

You're a brainwashed moron.
Maduro is starving the people of Venezuela by design, this isn't any different than what happened in Soviet Ukraine.
This is literally a Holodomor type event, he's doing it so that people become weak and subservient to the state.
Stalin has done all of this before.
If he had the best interest in mind for the Venezuelan people, He wouldn't deny humanitarian help by burning down trucks full of food and medicine.
And the real president, Guaido, who is recognized by everyone but China, Russia, and Cuba. Is an interim presisent, who is also a social dem.
Get out of here with your fascist conspiracy theories, you're a dumb tankie that turns a blind eye to all the death done by your garbage bin tier ideology.

is it even out? How can people review it?

>will still break 800m at the box office for the sole reason that you need to watch this if you want to understand anything that's happening in End Game

It's no more required than ant man 2. the tie in is a end credits scene

Thats must be why gave words of encouragement to Guaido and denounced Maduro, peabrain dem socs

>When the oil prices suddenly dropped from $110 to $40,
Which was a pet project of united states oil conglomerates and OPEC user
It is literal corporate sabotage affecting millions of people
Starvation, poverty, homelessness and illiteracy fell to almost nothing for almost two decades under Chavez and Maduro
Why would there suddenly, over the course of one year, when subsidized food farming had been a thing for over a decade, when the gov literally gives people who can't afford food food EVERY DAY for years SUDDENLY "mass starvation"?
You go interview anyone in the country or even the main cities on the streets in-between the "riots" [paid for by the opposition] and you get 9/10 of them supporting maduro and actively pointing out that there's some trade goods missing but they still have food
Guaido lost so hard in the polls that he cried "rigged" but Maduro then asked for a UN commission to verify the veracity of the election WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO then had the African union do it and they found nothing wrong and UN and US both refused to acknowledge it
The reason he's working with China and Russia is because neither country is mounting an actual overthrow of his country user
You can witness this in real time as we enforce harsher and harsher sanctions, throttle oil prices and amass "freedom fighters" [terrorists] to "liberate"[overthrow] the "tyranical" [democratically elected] government because it's the second largest producer of oil in the whole world

It'll be the next Libya

Competition from a DC movie that is following Aquaman - coupled with Endgame released too close to Captain Marvel, completely overshadowing it.

No chance Captain Marvel makes $800m in effectively three weeks.

>Starvation, poverty, homelessness and illiteracy fell to almost nothing for almost two decades under Chavez and Maduro
>Why would there suddenly, over the course of one year, when subsidized food farming had been a thing for over a decade, when the gov literally gives people who can't afford food food EVERY DAY for years SUDDENLY "mass starvation"?
>You go interview anyone in the country or even the main cities on the streets in-between the "riots" [paid for by the opposition] and you get 9/10 of them supporting maduro and actively pointing out that there's some trade goods missing but they still have food
>Guaido lost so hard in the polls that he cried "rigged" but Maduro then asked for a UN commission to verify the veracity of the election WHICH THEY REFUSED TO DO then had the African union do it and they found nothing wrong and UN and US both refused to acknowledge it
>The reason he's working with China and Russia is because neither country is mounting an actual overthrow of his country user
>You can witness this in real time as we enforce harsher and harsher sanctions, throttle oil prices and amass "freedom fighters" [terrorists] to "liberate"[overthrow] the "tyranical" [democratically elected] government because it's the second largest producer of oil in the whole world

There's no hope for people like you, you're fucking despicable.
I am Venezuelan, and people do not recognize Maduro the usurper as anything but a tyrant.
He has no support in the country, his only support comes from retards like you that live comfortably in western countries.
Eat shit tankie.

>I am Venezuelan
You're a shill for plutocracy and sad that you lost in a democratic election between the popular guy continuing popular policy and the literal who businessman oligarch

I'm smiling because marxism will be completely cleaned out of the Americas within the next 3 decades.
No one wants that shit at all, your time is done tankie.

so much braindead nonsense here

>muh white genocide
doesn’t exist, next!

>advocates for abject widespread poverty, illiteracy, crime, homelessness and fascist government-sanctioned mass murder while every dime his country makes of its own natural resources goes to foreigners
Do you wash the boot first or do you eat it raw?

>p-pol
kek

>be venezuelan
>eat trash
Haha. Dirty commie retards.

>moving goalposts
ayy

Nope.
This. It’s another new character that they’re cashing in on and bringing in more fans that will watch future Captain Marvel movies and any movies that Captain Marvel is in.

Avengers movies will always make the most money because they gather the fans of each individual superhero and the fans of the Avengers as a whole.

i hope murica elects a commie president next elections so their country go to shit

no you would only need to see the post credits scene this whole movie is filler shit just like ant man and the wasp

>Which was a pet project of united states oil conglomerates and OPEC
Fucking kek'd hard. You are saying that the US discovering vast amounts of shale oil beneath their feet and the development of cost-effective drilling practices is a conspiracy to fuck with Venezuela.
Venezuela and Russia getting fucked by the low oil prices was a satisfactory byproduct (from the US' point of view), but not the actual cause of the price plummeting.

Yes, the US is looking to overthrow the Venezuelan government. And yes, they have attempted to undermine the Venezuelan government for decades. But there has been no grand conspiracy to fuck with the world economy to impact Venezuela. They're just not fucking important enough.

>the country that fucked up every single attempt for socialism in the 20th and 21st century becomes socialist
>nothing can stop them so it works

Imagine if the "first female led MCU movie" (their own fault) was also the first one to flop (since most people forget Incredible Hulk)?
That would be funny

Attached: 1444561287492.gif (200x317, 796K)

>not voting for Harambe
It's like you didn't even care

>the US discovering vast amounts of shale oil beneath their feet
that we've known about for decades but only started tapping into because Venezuela further nationalized it's oil and the sauds are looking into transitioning into a non-oil economy
>They're just not fucking important enough.
user they're the second largest producer of oil in the world
They're so important that in the early 2000s we backed a coup that involved kidnapping chavez
We've literally fucked over every country in south america that didn't play by our rules or we put a military base on their country to keep constant pressure on their leadership
>the development of cost-effective drilling practices
That cost as much money except they don't have the regulations that conventional drilling costs

Attached: US_Latin_America.png (1080x1620, 225K)

RENT FREE

Damn Russians

better dead than red

>better poor and homeless and then killed for complaining than rebelling

fuck bros looks like the site admins took over...

Attached: 1543471682731.png (1138x484, 447K)

no she's 47

Those socialists ate themsleves lmao.
It doesn't fucking work.

(Checked)
And nope, it actually fell to 33%. Fitting for your trips.

Attached: it_says_you_check_em.jpg (680x653, 101K)

It would be a horrible decision to gamble the future of the MCU on this character.
They want to make money, this retardation should not be happening. What's going on?

Same. Let everything burn.

You should read Dmitry Orlov's Communities that abide, specially the section about the Roma. I dare you to survive the book without wanting to go full pogrom.
It's simple ingroup/outgroup mentality, humans gonna human. The Roma and the Jews are extremely bad cases, they hate Others as much as Others hate them, in a vicious circle of suck that only deepens over time.

RT was actually starting to delete some comments, but only the ones that "promoted violence", so it wasn't many

There would be nothing to show, they took out everything!

STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKING SEXISTS!!!!

Jeffrey Dahmer ate people under capitalism
Checkmate bootlicker

It's not a crusade, it's just a thread smiting current capeshit that will be forgotten in a couple of months.

>supposed
Watch her marvel-ous speech and type a transcription here.

Imagine making a movie about King Arthur, but the king is now a queen.
Captain Marvel is supposed to be a man, I have nothing against women. Larson is a racist, this movie is the shit of capeshit. I'm not watching this crap. Not even torrenting it.

Seething

I am not American and I don't know what to say about your post.
I might be a dumb romantic, though I know the shit America was neck deep into during the Cold War, giving guns to any dictator that was not a commie.
But I expected better with her own people. Large scale voter fraud? What the hell am I reading?

yikes

DO YOU REALIZE THEY PAY PEOPLE TO GIVE FALSE GOOD REVIEWS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>Which was a pet project of united states oil conglomerates and OPEC user
>It is literal corporate sabotage affecting millions of people

>unironically implying nation-states are morally bound not to use oil (or other strategic resources) as leverage in international relations
lrn2geopolitics kiddo

Why you idiots dont think for a moment that maybe the leader that says they belong to your ideology can be a fucking idiot that doesn't understand anything and he/she needs to be replaced by other leaders of the same ideology?

And maybe Maduro being fucked by the drop in oil prices is proof that he is a shit leader that didn't diversify the economy when he stilk had time?

>33 PERCENT

Attached: 1539286265180.png (780x462, 301K)

*still

>birdman and toy story 3 are good
Holy fucking pleb
Way to defend that entire shit list because of one movie thats good (there will be blood)
fucking idiot

Attached: 1551054378665.jpg (570x600, 286K)

AND DROPPING EVERY OTHER HOUR

Attached: 1479638809730.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Isn't this the lowest rating in the history of MCU?

Damage report boys?

I have made over 6000 fake accounts to downvote the movie, nothing to do this week in moscow.

But he was shitfaced on a zillion beers!

Hello fellow Russian hacker, get on my level, I already have 8500 fake accounts to downvote.

The biggest problem with Venezuelan economy as it pertains to oil is giving it all away to Cuba for nothing in return.
Chavez's fetish for Castro completely subjugated Venezuela.

I have a female friend I often go watch movies with, we know each other for some time and it's become a tradition. We usually see every Marvel movie (not only Marvel tho, pretty much the whole spectrum) together.

We had a row about whether Captain Marvel would be a good movie or not. In my opinion, it's fake "WYMEN STRONG" screeching by Marvel and undermines the Avengers for the sake of being "tolerant" and "open-minded". It's too obvious and too non-chalant for me. She is pretty much a light-version of a feminist. Usually, it works out, but concerning this movie, she believes it's sent by God "herself" in order to break the chains of male supremacy while also being the best movie ever.

WTF did Marvel think? This is just retarded.

it'll be another mediocre yet entertaining capeshit movie that is best watched in theaters like any other spectacle
aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's pretty much it

holy shit you're right
someone's crating bots to upvote it and failing.
hahahaahahahahahahahahaahhhahahahahahaha

Attached: tXf0qwg.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

>he doesn't know the democratic process is literally fake

Is it?
She looks good for her age. I thought she was at least 40.

If I didn't see Broly in theaters, why does Marvel think I'm going to see Captain Marvel in theaters
Captain Marvel is such a stupid name too

they've been giving it to him for doctors apparently

Guys it's at 32% now.

>someone's crating bots to upvote it and failing.
>Guys it's at 32% now.
aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha they cant even do that right aaahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahaha
ahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahhaa
ahah
ahah
ahhhahahahahaha

Attached: 1518474491907.png (447x438, 401K)

I think there is a good chance that I will enjoy this movie. I probably won't see it in theaters though.

I like theaters to watch, say, Doctor Strange and science fiction movies. But Captain Marvel is not worth the ticket.

Based and Redpilled, fuck billionaire worshiping class traitors.

That is him though.

Why not? I won't either, but that's because of the Marx Brothers punching of a Skrull

IT'S STILL GOING DOWN

HOW THE FUCK WILL BRIE LARSON'S VAGINA EVER RECOVER???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 5.56.19 PM.png (1516x662, 660K)

I like to see scenery and spaceships and shit on a large screen. Movies with large crowds are also great to be watched in theaters. I think there's nothing in Captain Marvel that requires it to be watched outside of my 14" notebook.

>captain marvel is projected to fall below expectations
>suddenly the TLJ excuse is back in full force

Hmmm, i wonder why these same hackers didn't target successful marvel movies like every single fucking one that isn't Captain Marvel.

>not-SJW echo chamber thinks everything is SJWs
damn, gotta explain that to me

admin deleted 7000 negative votes, they're getting desperate now hahahaha absolute state of the mouse

but she's a jet fighter pilot
it's like Top Gun plus Marvel

it's almost as though it's cheaper and easier to cry idpol than make a successful movie

>turns out Captain Marvel "fans" are the ones making "fake reviews"

Attached: 1444586488215.jpg (120x117, 3K)

Too bad it doesn't bring cash home.

I clicked "do not want to see" because I do not want to see this film. Were the instructions somehow unclear?

do they use real jets? don't think so, so it's not like top gun

who cares about "real"
it's fucking Marvel with a female lead

How big will the chimp-out be when Captain Marvel makes over 1 billion $?

When my mind and tastes were in their formative period I had the experience of watching Hot Shots, and that ruined my enjoyment of airfight movies forever.
I just can't take them seriously.

It doesn't have the legs. Shazam and dumbo come out soon after

good thing most of CM won't be airfights and more a woman beating up aliens

>implying Yea Forums, /pol/, and losers didn't review bomb this movie
It will be another flop like Black Panther amirite guys?
I can't wait until Captain Marvel breaks one billion and you autists start to seethe, groan, and cope

Attached: OHOHOHOHO.gif (300x297, 965K)

>It doesn't have the legs
doesn't have the ass, either

It will be quietly swept under the rug, like every other time Yea Forums was wrong.

Still, if I don't like the airfights I won't use the money to watch Captain Marvel for that reason, you see?

I think because there was some one of study that said white people are smarter than minorities, because they drink more milk.

Thinking all wamen are as dumb as black people, going in troves like zombies to watch a woke movie

so what non-Top Gun movies do you like?

Ass is irrelevant just legs

yikes. should of went with an attractive star that wears a suit for women. its easy logical stuff but they have to push "muh female empowerment" and "Women is stronger then men!" agenda.

Attached: ok.gif (500x281, 427K)

It worked for DC. Even with the damaged DC brand, Wonder Woman was able to pull 700,000,000+ because of pandering.
Captain Marvel will have the Marvel brand trust, Infinity Wars hype, the female population, and legs once Endgame comes out (people wil want to see it again like people wanted to see Black Panther after Inifinity Wars )

The only thing i've seen of this movie, footage wise, is a cat and her punching an old woman on a bus while looking smug.

Not interested.

>black
>people

Attached: 1500585170126.jpg (393x391, 100K)

I mentioned science fiction (its unfortunate that dogfights are so common--you would need The Force to function in space) and movies with scenery and crowds.
I like to watch these on a theather--I think there is no need to pay for a ticket to watch other movies, which can also be good.
For the price of a ticket, plus commuting, and the inconvenience to reach a theater--they are a dying breed--I'd rather wait and watch the movie at home.

I don't blame you.
The only reason that I might see Marvel in theaters is that I wouldn't pay for it.
Still looks cool enough to watch at some point tho
so yes

If you wanted me to like Tommy even more, mission accomplished